GTTT R2: CAMtheGodzillafan vs. Kiryu2012

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 3v3 brawl?

CamtheGodzillafan
67%
Kiryu2012
33%

Total votes: 9

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R2: CAMtheGodzillafan vs. Kiryu2012

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan
3 Gyaos (Juvenile)
Baragon (Millennium)
George

vs.

Kiryu2012
Zilla (FW)
Ebirah (Showa)
Gomora (G1)

Tag-Team Modifiers: None. Both players failed to find a suitable match.

Location Modifier: City opens fire on all combatants after 10 minutes

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Voting ends at the end of 1/11.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: GTTT R2: CAMtheGodzillafan vs. Kiryu2012

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The Gyaos are going to have a hard time tagging Zilla with their sonic cutters, and likewise Zilla will have difficulty landing a hit on them outside of getting in a lucky pounce. While the sonic cutters would probably hurt depending on the size difference, Zilla should be strong enough to dispatch of them relatively easily in melee, and if the fight lasts long enough for the city to begin firing, I don't think the juvie Gyaos are tough enough to weather the storm.

Baragon vs Ebirah would go to the latter, by virtue of the latter faring better against his Godzilla than Baragon, as well as having better displayed strength and durability. Baragon's slow outside of his jumping, and while his burrowing would be annoying, he doesn't have the displayed strength to seriously injure Ebirah before the latter overpowers him with his claws.

George vs Gomora would be a helluva fun brawl, one I'm not entirely sure who'd win. I'd say Gomora is somewhat more durable, while George is quicker on his feet and has the endurance and regen to take his hits. The arena gives George a lot of stuff to climb up or utilize as makeshift weapons, though I'm not confident whether it'd be enough to gain an advantage on Gomora, especially once the latter starts capitalizing on his tail.

For now, I'd say my team has better odds of winning, with George and Gomora being the most evenly matched.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:30 pm The Gyaos are going to have a hard time tagging Zilla with their sonic cutters, and likewise Zilla will have difficulty landing a hit on them outside of getting in a lucky pounce. While the sonic cutters would probably hurt depending on the size difference, Zilla should be strong enough to dispatch of them relatively easily in melee, and if the fight lasts long enough for the city to begin firing, I don't think the juvie Gyaos are tough enough to weather the storm.

Baragon vs Ebirah would go to the latter, by virtue of the latter faring better against his Godzilla than Baragon, as well as having better displayed strength and durability. Baragon's slow outside of his jumping, and while his burrowing would be annoying, he doesn't have the displayed strength to seriously injure Ebirah before the latter overpowers him with his claws.

George vs Gomora would be a helluva fun brawl, one I'm not entirely sure who'd win. I'd say Gomora is somewhat more durable, while George is quicker on his feet and has the endurance and regen to take his hits. The arena gives George a lot of stuff to climb up or utilize as makeshift weapons, though I'm not confident whether it'd be enough to gain an advantage on Gomora, especially once the latter starts capitalizing on his tail.

For now, I'd say my team has better odds of winning, with George and Gomora being the most evenly matched.
Yeah, no, juvenile Gyaos hate melee, they like to sit back and spam the Sonic Scalpels at a safe distance, Zilla can't pounce on them if they are that high up, like they usually are. I will also point out that while Zilla was not fighting, but destroying whatever city they tried to destroy, they were moving at a slower pace, giving the Gyaos a perfect opportunity to strike here.

There is a flaw with your Ebirah assumption, he was fighting a much weaker version of Showa Godzilla, one that GMK would wreck in a fight, and this is on land, Ebirah is just slow and stupid here, while Baragon will easily be able to ambush him, and Ebirah is a garbage fighter, while Baragon survived a few blows from GMK Godzilla, Ebirah is the next meal at Red Lobster for all I know.

I do agree with you on everything in your GvG analysis, except the abstain part, but here is the thing that you didn't mention, Gomora was struggling against one of the worst Ultras in cqc, the original Ultraman, while George was capable of surviving blows from LIZZIE, and then killed her by stabbing her in the eye with the very sharp pipe she threw him into, George could do something similar to Gomora.

My vote goes to me.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I wouldn't say that Gomora was struggling against Ultraman. He was beating his ass with that tail of his until the SSSP blasted it off. Ultraman wasn't a terrible fighter either, though George seems to be better.

I do overall favor Cam's squad though. Let's look at it overall, from his perspective.

The Gyaos are going to be a nuisance throughout the bout. No one can really catch them unless they decide to fly low. Zilla has the best shot at this, but I'm not sure he can survive long enough.

Baragon is a tough little guy, fully capable of taking down Zilla and I would argue, Ebirah. Ebirah is relatively tough and will take some time to bring down but I see Baragon's ferocity and technique to land him a win here most of the time. The environment tends to favor him too. Gomora's speed, strength and durability has him beat.

I don't know a whole lot about George but from what I can tell, he's like 2005 King Kong but with regeneration and better durability. He's Cam's best counter to Gomora and will give him a heck of a fight. He can take Zilla and Ebirah down pretty quick.

In the end I see George and the Gyaos, as well as an injured Baragon taking on Gomora and swiftly defeating him. Going with Cam here.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

George also loves makeshift weapons, Coob, and he goes for the eyes with sharp stuff, so that's how I see Gomora dying, especially since George was able to kill Lizzie, who can solo just about every team in the tourney right now, barring mine due to canon if George has a sharp weapon.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The Gyaos will be rather damaging to the enemy crew, especially Ebirah due to how slow he is compared to everybody else. Zilla has the best chance of challenging the juvenile trio but then comes Baragon and George to slow him down with the former's tenacity and the latter's athleticism to contend with. Gomora will be a strong enemy but getting injured by the Gyaos will slow him down. Cam has this with difficulty.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Not taking sides, just publishing something about the Gyaos and why they were in tier 1:

One thing to consider for the Gyaos at this age is their agility. They were fairly easily taken by surprise or slow to react.

They were blindsided by the soldiers in the stadium
One was slapped out of the sky by a static Gamera.
Another failed to evade Gamera’s fireball even with the foreshadowing, launch and distance between the pair.

The scalpel is very potent, but Super Gyaos these fliers are not.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Greyshot151 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:25 pm Not taking sides, just publishing something about the Gyaos and why they were in tier 1:

One thing to consider for the Gyaos at this age is their agility. They were fairly easily taken by surprise or slow to react.

They were blindsided by the soldiers in the stadium
One was slapped out of the sky by a static Gamera.
Another failed to evade Gamera’s fireball even with the foreshadowing, launch and distance between the pair.

The scalpel is very potent, but Super Gyaos these fliers are not.
Good thing that none of my enemy's team will be able to hit all of them.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I see Kiryu2012 actually winning heres why

Zilla could be fast enough to avoid The gyaos and with being in tokyo he could do sneak attacks against the small creatures and kill some of them by sneak attacking them

Ebirah is more durable but slower then Baragon so i see the fight being pretty drawn out but ill lean ebirah since his claws could damage Baragon a bit more then he could chew

Gomora vs George is pretty hard since George is very fast and skilled but I see Gomora winning since hes larger and has taken alot more punishment since he survived a full on military assault against both military and SSSP, he was also able to beat down against ultraman though ultraman forgot to fight in that fight

I see George pushing back against Gomora but once he starts swinging his tail then I see Him being able to beat George to death with it though he would be bleeding from all the weapons George will use against him since he does that alot

however if Gomora does get in trouble then I could see Zilla and Ebirah helping Him and being able to kill George

So Im Voting for Kiryu2012 with alot of difficulty

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:42 pm I see Kiryu2012 actually winning heres why

Zilla could be fast enough to avoid The gyaos and with being in tokyo he could do sneak attacks against the small creatures and kill some of them by sneak attacking them

Ebirah is more durable but slower then Baragon so i see the fight being pretty drawn out but ill lean ebirah since his claws could damage Baragon a bit more then he could chew

Gomora vs George is pretty hard since George is very fast and skilled but I see Gomora winning since hes larger and has taken alot more punishment since he survived a full on military assault against both military and SSSP, he was also able to beat down against ultraman though ultraman forgot to fight in that fight

I see George pushing back against Gomora but once he starts swinging his tail then I see Him being able to beat George to death with it though he would be bleeding from all the weapons George will use against him since he does that alot

however if Gomora does get in trouble then I could see Zilla and Ebirah helping Him and being able to kill George

So Im Voting for Kiryu2012 with alot of difficulty
Not surprised with this flawed logic at all.

Yeah, no, the Gyaos like to stay at a distance up in the air, Zilla will have to try very hard to even hit one, and this is Showa Tokyo, no big buildings to hide Zilla. And come to think of it, Zilla will be targeting George or Baragon, due to them being open to attacks, and that will go terrible for Zilla.

Now, your Ebirah assumption is just ridiculous, "his claws could damage Baragon a bit more then he could chew" dude, Baragon leaps at his opponents potentially weak spots, and tries to exploit those weak spots (as seen when he went for GMK's neck), good luck to Ebirah if he's going to try to hit something that's on his back.

And I just read that "though Ultraman forgot to fight", what the hell?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

FW Zilla never even got to do anything. Why the hell is he even here?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Same with a majority of Final Wars characters unfortunately
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:46 pm FW Zilla never even got to do anything. Why the hell is he even here?
I wanted to highlight with this tournament lower tier monsters that don't usually get a spotlight. Most tournaments have 60+ monsters, but the same core group are usually chosen. With this, I wanted to spotlight, well, everyone.

Also, it forces people to be creative with the monsters they have for each situation. Like here, again not taking sides just giving an example, Zilla is rather mobile so running away when Tokyo starts firing missiles, machine guns and other explosive ordinance at everyone ensures he takes less damage than others. Considering the Gyaos were blindside by normal gunfire, that means he technically would be better suited in a long term engagement than the deadliest members of Cam's team.

And feeling to make an argument for Cam, George took modern day firepower so he should be rather good at tanking most of what the city throws at him.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—Epsilon

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

I'm leaning Cam. The three Gyaos should get a couple good shots in with their Supersonic Scalpels in ten minutes time, which are going to hurt whoever they hit. Especially Zilla. I also think Baragon vs Ebirah goes to the former, by virtue of Ebirah being out of his element and Baragon's tenaciousness. He also has the advantage of burrowing, which I don't think Ebirah could really counter. As for George vs Gomora, I don't have a solid take on who would win, but George might be able to replicate his finisher against Lizzie in this environment.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!