Godzilla (2014) vs Lockdown (AOE)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.

Godzilla (2014) vs Lockdown

Godzilla
83%
Lockdown
17%

Total votes: 6

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Godzilla (2014) vs Lockdown (AOE)

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_(MonsterVerse)
https://michaelbaystransformers.fandom. ... i/Lockdown

Arena: San Fransico

Rules:
MV scaling
AOE feats for Lockdown

Verdict: Godzilla kind of stomps, mainly because of his overwhelming durability, while Lockdown's, isn't exactly stellar. The sniper face might do some damage, but it won't be enough, and then Goji's tail can really rattle Lockdown's overconfident ass.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla (2014) vs Lockdown (AOE)

Post by EarthNeronga »

Lean Towards Godzilla as well. Not Only is he way more powerful then Lockdown. He also took a meator that could destroy the dinosaurs and He was able to tank Nuclear Bombs. Most transformers as much as I love the Movies have some horribly Durability being damaged by Guns and Tanks and air strikes. Lockdown may damage him a bit But Its Only a Matter of Time before Godzilla gets his claws on Him and tears him apart

Miracle-Deoxys
Young Farmer

Re: Godzilla (2014) vs Lockdown (AOE)

Post by Miracle-Deoxys »

I'm honestly leaning towards Lockdown here. We can see how skilled he is at CQC, and his arsenal of weapons is going to make things worse. The fact that he can fire missiles from his shoulders is also problematic, considering how Garegoji reacted to getting hit with them on the Golden Gate Bridge - and since they're both the same size, those missiles are probably gonna be much bigger.

Of course, Garegoji is still a tank of an animal, so Lockdown will have to be careful to avoid his jaws and tail.

Also, if Lockdown has those special grenades with them, there's no telling how bad that will be for him.