GTTT R1: Kiryu2012 vs. Gojira 41mk11

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 2v2 brawl?

Kiryu2012
78%
Gojira 41mk11
22%

Total votes: 9

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R1: Kiryu2012 vs. Gojira 41mk11

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kiryu2012
Zilla (FW)
Ebirah (Showa)

Gojira 41mk11
Ganimes
Kamoebas (Showa)

Tag-Team Modifiers: None. Both players failed to find a suitable match.

Location Modifier: The city opens fire with trebuchets after 10 minutes

Rules: Heisei Scaling
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R1: Kiryu2012 vs. Gojira 41mk11

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I would have thought the Ganimes and Kameobas pairing would have unlocked something!

I think Ebirah is likely the superior crustacean by virtue of being able to tango with Godzilla. In a head-to-head with Ganimes, he'll take the crabcake. That would leave Zilla to nibble at Kameobas. Neither have the power to kill one another I would say. Zilla's best bet is to flip the turtle, which I'm not positive he's strong enough to do, or get lucky and bite his neck.

On the flip side, Ebirah vs. Kameobas. It'll be a similar fight to Space Amoebas; a long, drawn-out fight. Zilla vs. Ganimes, I can see Zilla taking that one eventually.

What may end up happening here is Kameobas ends up holding up against an injured Zilla and Ebirah long enough for the trebuchets to come flying over. I'm not sure of the capabilities of the trebuchets.

Overall I'm leaning towards Kiryu2012.
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

My main hope here is Ganimes and Kamoebas being able to work together much more effectively than Zilla and Ebirah, assuming there’s no bats around (I have absolutely no knowledge of Minas Tirith). I also think their armor will be able to negate most of Zilla’s attacks. I don’t have much time right now, so I’ll edit this later to flesh it out a bit, but those are my basic thoughts. Definitely going to be a long fight.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I can elaborate for the terrain. Its the white city featured in the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. So basically, flat terrain. Tall imposing cliffs with a medieval city that won't be enjoying the company of any of the kaiju.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Ganimes doesn't really have anything that's going to slow down either of his competition besides his foam and even then not drastically. Kamoebas does have a rather hard shell but against two enemies it won't last forever. Kiryu gets the win.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My team wins this. Zilla is by and far too fast for Ganimes or Kamoebas to ever tag unless he stays in their face for any prolonged amount of time. Ebirah, meanwhile, is strong and tough enough to tango with Godzilla, and is the superior crustacean to Ganimes. Zilla is still strong enough to topple buildings and tough enough to take getting launched into the Sydney Opera House by Godzilla, so he's not completely helpless in other stats.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Alright, I’m probably losing regardless, but here’s the best I can do. Feel free to tear apart.
Zilla vs Kamoebas: Zilla is certainly faster and more agile, but Kamoebas is significantly tankier. Kamoebas’ armor will be repelling Zilla’s attacks, and it can retaliate with a bite much deadlier than Zilla’s own. Just compare images of their teeth, Kamoebas’ teeth are much larger. Not only that, but Kamoebas can quickly extend his neck to add range (and a surprise) to it. I don’t know how much Zilla weighs, but since they’re scaled, Kamoebas should be more than capable of tossing the reptile through the air. Zilla can try to attack the neck while it’s exposed, but even then Kamoebas is no pushover, being able to withstand pincers clamping down on the appendage for an extended period of time.

Ebirah vs Kamoebas: I imagine this would go very similarly to the battle in Space Amoeba, only the crustacean here lacks Ganimes’ foam attack. Judging by how Kamoebas was flinging Ganimes around and even sent him on the retreat, I’d say the turtle had the upper hand there, and it goes to reason the same would apply here. I admit that this is probably a reach, but considering that Ebirah’s claws were shown to be susceptible to being broken off his arms and how Kamoebas would target Ganimes’ claws, it’s possible that he could disarm and severely cripple Ebirah.

Zilla vs Ganines: I’m confident that Ganimes’ shell would be able to resist Zilla’s attacks. It was able to mostly shrug off the thrashing Kamoebas gave him, along with all of the turtle’s bites. Just by comparing their teeth, I’d reason that Kamoebas’ bite is going to be much more harmful than Zilla’s, so that won’t be a problem for the crab. Similarly, I don’t imagine his claws would be that much more effective here than his bite. Gamines has a foam attack, and while it may not be inflicting any serious injuries, Kamoebas was clearly upset when it landed on his face. So at the very least, it’s a good distraction. Gamines is also very physically strong, being able to drag around a monster twice its weight with a single set of pincers. This probably means that his claws are quite strong, and so taking blows from those things will leave Zilla hurting, especially considering its less than stellar durability showings. And that’s not to mention the possibility of piercing damage when used against an opponent who isn’t heavily armored. Zilla could definitely strike a good blow if he went for the eyes, but other than losing its sight, that kind of loss didn’t seem to impair Ganimes too badly. It stung, but Ganimes was still able to chase after a human and suffered no impairment in his movement.

Ebirah vs Ganimes: Despite fighting Godzilla, I’m not convinced Ebirah is the superior crustacean. Ganimes was able to drag around a monster twice its size. I don’t think Ebirah has any strength feat comparable to that. I do think that Ebirah is more durable, though, since it survived a blast of Godzilla’s Atomic Breath. I’m torn on who wins this one, but maybe the foam spit can give Ganimes an edge, especially if it gets a lucky hit to the eyes. After that, Ganimes’ superior strength will get the job done.
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Sorry Gojira 41mk11 But Kiryu2012 has Zilla Jr and Ebirah and while Ebirahs fodder here Zilla jr is too much for Ganimes and Kamoebas

But your still a Legend Gojira
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

EarthNeronga wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:33 pm Sorry Gojira 41mk11 But Kiryu2012 has Zilla Jr and Ebirah and while Ebirahs fodder here Zilla jr is too much for Ganimes and Kamoebas

Hey Earth,

Just wanted to let you know this is not Zilla Jr. but Zilla, the one from the 1998 film FW. Wished to clarify just in case the change in Zilla happens to change your vote.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
—Epsilon

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Greyshot151 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 am
EarthNeronga wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:33 pm Sorry Gojira 41mk11 But Kiryu2012 has Zilla Jr and Ebirah and while Ebirahs fodder here Zilla jr is too much for Ganimes and Kamoebas

Hey Earth,

Just wanted to let you know this is not Zilla Jr. but Zilla, the one from the 1998 film. Wished to clarify just in case the change in Zilla happens to change your vote.

Oh...

Well i still see Zilla winning since hes probably a bit too fast and agile enough for Kamoebas and Ganimes to handle

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Hey Earth,

Just wanted to let you know this is not Zilla Jr. but Zilla, the one from the 1998 film. Wished to clarify just in case the change in Zilla happens to change your vote.
Wait, this isn't Final Wars Zilla? That's much worse for me, '98 Zilla actually did things.
Last edited by Gojira 41mk11 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:42 am

Hey Earth,

Wait, this isn't Final Wars Zilla? That's much worse for me, '98 Zilla actually did things.

I dont Remember him doing anything important besides getting fucking killed by some missiles and running like a coward; He doesnt seem stronger then even Bemular or Gabara so FW Zilla is much more powerful since he atleast did some stuff

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:02 am
Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:42 am

Hey Earth,

I dont Remember him doing anything important besides getting fucking killed by some missiles and running like a coward; He doesnt seem stronger then even Bemular or Gabara so FW Zilla is much more powerful since he atleast did some stuff
'98 Godzilla showed strategy by ambushing helicopters, using New York's environment to her advantage, and was strong enough to smash through skyscrapers. Zilla just walked through some streets, ran headfirst at his enemy, and got obliterated.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:42 am Wait, this isn't Final Wars Zilla? That's much worse for me, '98 Zilla actually did things.
No, it is Final Wars Zilla. Ignore my idiocy. Was thinking of Zilla Jr. and thought of his parent, not of the 2004 version which is what is in this battle.
—Epsilon