Godzilla Save the Earth Online match Xbox Anyone??

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
ZIGRAGUY
Ronin

Godzilla Save the Earth Online match Xbox Anyone??

Post by ZIGRAGUY »

So I've read up about XBC which is a software that allows to host or join Game servers of original xbox games, Godzilla save the earth is on their list and is compatible with it. So I was curious if anyone wanted to help out with this get some matches goin here? :) :D

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Godzilla Save the Earth Online match Xbox Anyone??

Post by GigaBowserG »

I've always wanted to try this - but our Xbox is far from any direct connections...
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

ZIGRAGUY
Ronin

Post by ZIGRAGUY »

Well,if you have a laptop you should be able to do this. like plug the xbox to an uthernet download XBC to the laptop plug the xbox to the laptop then one of us hosts the sever probably it would have to be me since I have better connection here

Aileen4
Young Farmer

Post by Aileen4 »

It looks like you are asking if anyone is interested in playing Godzilla: Save the Earth online on Xbox. If you are looking for other players to join you in an online match, you may want to try posting in online forums or communities related to the game or Xbox gaming in general. You could also try using the built-in voice chat or party system on your Xbox to communicate with other players and coordinate online matches.

Keep in mind that online gaming can be unpredictable, and it may not always be easy to find other players to join you in a match. You may want to be patient and keep trying if you are having difficulty finding other players to join you. Alternatively, you could try playing the game offline against computer-controlled opponents.