GTTT R1: Logan 268 vs. ShinGojira14

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Which team will come out victorious in a 2v2 brawl?

Logan268
30%
ShinGojira14
70%

Total votes: 10

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R1: Logan 268 vs. ShinGojira14

Post by Greyshot151 »

Logan268
Zilla (98)
Frankenstein

ShinGojira14
Manda (Millennium)
Oodako

Tag-Team Modifiers: None. Both players failed to find a suitable match.

Location Modifier: None

Rules: Heisei Scaling
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R1: Logan 268 vs. ShinGojira14

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Manda, we have no clue how he would fight, especially on land. If he's as slow on land as his Showa counterpart, he should be easy pickins for Zilla. He could possibly beat Frankenstein by coiling around him and constricting the giant, though that may take some time.

Oodako is similarly fish-food for Zilla. The only thing he can do there is attempt to grapple Zilla's face but that just delays the inevitable. Now, the giant octopus has defeated Frankenstein before; however, that was after a tremendous battle with my boy Baragon, and there was a water source nearby.

If Shin's monsters can reasonably lure their opponents to the water, they can certainly win. If they're too far, however, I see Logan being the victor here. The other team doesn't have much in the way of killing power.
Resized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Considering we don't know how well Manda does on land, Zilla taking Manda out with no issue leads to him aiding Frankenstein in taking out the mega octopus. Ultimately, I get the better of Shin yet again.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Oodako solos.

In all seriousness, Manda being slow on land and having no performances + the avatar's not exactly stellar on land either + Zilla is a tough bastard means Logan edges out his win.

But we all know Oodako's true form solos everything in the FM Tourneys combined.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Oodako can handle Frankenstein since he did in the alternate ending of "Frankenstein Conquers the World." While people point out the Manda is slow on land in the Showa era, keep in mind that Manda was slow in general. This version is rather quick in his movement so there's a good chance that could be the case in land. Given the speed Zilla has he'll still be an issue, but if Manda can catch him severely lacking the durability will cost him. The fight will damage him quite a bit though so Oodako can likely pick up where he left off assuming he does win that fight. My vote actually goes to Shin.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

My team takes this. Zilla’s durability is amongst the worst of the Kaiju library, and Frankenstein’s isn’t that much better. Plus, Oodako literally took Frankenstein out; the same will repeat here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

ShinGojira14 Takes it here

98 Zilla has some terrible durabilty and died to missles, While Manda took alot of missles and was able to put up a fight against the gotengo and should be able to coil around the Lizard And Kill it. Now Frankenstein can Beat Oodako since he has no Baragon to wear him down but He would be damaged enough that Manda Is able to Coil around him and crush him to death

So While Logan would be insanely powerful ShinGojira14 Is Just too powerful for him to win

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Nah, you all forgetting something, Franky was exhausted in his fight with Oodako, and OOdako had water to help him, there isn't much here, considering they are going to be around the center of MI. And Manda is incredibly stupid, as he swam straight towards the Gotengo's front without even trying to avoid any attacks, Zilla will easily dodge his attacks.

Oodako is a non factor without water here, I feel like you all are downplaying Logan's team here.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

^ As I said, the only way that Oodako can actually defeat Frankenstein is by dragging him who-knows-how-far into the ocean. He can occupy his time, certainly, but not put him down.

As far as Manda's speed, I don't see it as practical for him to move as fast as he would underwater. Those little feet aren't meant for speed. His best bet would be to move like a sidewinder, but Zilla's still going to be much quicker.

I could buy that Manda could catch Frankenstein, but Zilla's leaping ability and claws would allow him to dispatch Oodako in time. The best case scenario for Shin's team is Manda strangles Frankenstein and is left to face Zilla, and I still see Zilla winning based on body type.

While not durable, there's not much to suggest Manda is too hot either. We know lava hurts him enough for him to release his death grip on the Gotengo, but that's heat compared to missiles.

It's so difficult to debate Final Wars Manda because he has less than a minute of screen time.
Resized Image