Showa Godzilla vs Zilla Junior

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Showa Godzilla vs Zilla Junior

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m aware this has been done before, but the only thread I could find of this was almost 8 years ago, so here ya go.

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_(S ... eneration)

VS.

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_(Go ... he_Series)

Arena: New York City

Rules:
- Zilla Junior is the same height as his father, assume the 55 meters height is for an upright posture, and assume he has a weight more reasonable for his size than 60,000 tons (same as Heisei Godzilla despite the massive difference in their size, sure stat guy)
- 70s Showa Godzilla
- No retreat

Verdict: Heavily leaning Showa Godzilla here, Zilla Junior is fast and strong for sure, but in terms of strength he hasn’t done anything on Showa Godzilla’s level. More importantly he hasn’t demonstrated the ridiculous levels of durability that Showa Godzilla demonstrates, it would take Zilla Jr. far too long to bring Godzilla down, while Godzilla getting his hands on Zilla Jr. is going to be brutal. Zilla doesn’t go down without a fight, but I just can’t see him taking the victory overall.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Showa Godzilla vs Zilla Junior

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Were it 60's Goji, Zilla Junior could win, 70's Goji however, and Zilla Jr has no chances.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

70s Godzilla High Diff

Zilla JR is very fast,Skilled,Smart and agile but Showa has great strength,DUrabilty and powers and more experience fighting other Monsters

ZIlla jr will be damaging the King of Monsters left and right and will put up a great fight but Godzilla sheer force and power and strength as well as being able to withstand alot of damage like mechagodzilla or hedorah will give him the win

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

ToonZilla’s no slouch, but even he’s no match for the badass powerhouse that is Showa Godzilla. He’s the perfect tower of size, strength, speed, intellect and versatility that ToonZilla just can’t overcome in the end.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image