NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NECA General Thread (Non-Godzilla)

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Anguirus wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:15 pm So, rumor has it that NECA is letting its Alien and Predator licenses expire!
End of an era.

Neca announced a lot of new TMNT: The Last Ronin figures......I'm sorry wallet.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

NECA seems like they want to be exclusively TMNT if they decide to expire the license that made them mainstream to begin with :/
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

If NECA loses Alien and Pred, I'ma be extremely sad. Especially since they didn't do all the Kenner Xenos I was hoping we'd get.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Anguirus wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:15 pm So, rumor has it that NECA is letting its Alien and Predator licenses expire!
Curious where you heard this. Would be an insane loss if true.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

UltramanGoji wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:11 am
Curious where you heard this. Would be an insane loss if true.
On the AVP Galaxy forums. They all seem to believe it there sadly.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Reviving due to limited time sale!

From today until the 15th, NECA's website is holding brief sales of their NYCC exclusives (a Scream VI inspired New York Ghostface and Retro Glow In The Dark Phantom Of The Opera) from 12 ET/9 PT until the stock for that day remains.

Thought I'd offer for any one looking

RIP Evan.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Creature from the Black Lagoon should be releasing pretty soon. Not really keeping up with Neca but I'm definitely excited for old Gillman.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Creature is out now.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Omegamorph
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegamorph »

I recently found the original NECA leatherback... is there anything cool to do with that junk?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:47 pm With this being an Oscar for best visual effects you can also joke and say Godzilla really did win the oscar.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Omegamorph wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm I recently found the original NECA leatherback... is there anything cool to do with that junk?
You could play with it, display it, talk to it about your problems... sell it for money, or drugs... Or you could tie it to a string or rope and swing it around like a flail.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Omegamorph
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegamorph »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 pm
Omegamorph wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm I recently found the original NECA leatherback... is there anything cool to do with that junk?
You could play with it, display it, talk to it about your problems... sell it for money, or drugs... Or you could tie it to a string or rope and swing it around like a flail.
:lol:
I accidentally dropped it and it broke apart. It's gonna need some heavy customization. I was thinking a diorama with Otachi and Cherno Alpha, but I dunno if there are scaled figures to go with it.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:47 pm With this being an Oscar for best visual effects you can also joke and say Godzilla really did win the oscar.