Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii)

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
PrimevalYautja
Ronin

Re: Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii)

Post by PrimevalYautja »

So what are the top Monsters for Competitive Play?

SG-17
G-Force Personnel

Post by SG-17 »

Is there a mod for Unleashed that adds regular controls?

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

PrimevalYautja wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:47 pm So what are the top Monsters for Competitive Play?
Destoroyah hahahaha

Ignoring him being broken, I'd say Biollante is probably the next best monster. The Mechagodzillas (not kiryu) are also notable for their ability to down a monster's health cell with their beam (ie at range)

Personally I always found a lot of success with Varan, Orga, and Godzilla 2000 in general.
I think the beauty of this game is that all the monsters are fairly viable, although I do think Rodan, Moguera, and Baragon are on the low end
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you

SG-17
G-Force Personnel

Post by SG-17 »

Can't find the PS2 thread so I'll say it here, played the PS2 version for the first time in over a decade and wow, it's incredible how much it's just an asset flip of STE and how it's inferior in every way to STE.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

SG-17 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:31 pm Can't find the PS2 thread so I'll say it here, played the PS2 version for the first time in over a decade and wow, it's incredible how much it's just an asset flip of STE and how it's inferior in every way to STE.
Almost every way. I think a few of the skins look better in PS2 GU than STE and I liked getting to use G90s in the story mode.

The PS2 version shouldn't have been made though. More time to polish the Wii version. I wonder often if the game's bad reputation was impacted for some casuals based on the PS2 edition.

Always wondering to this day why they didn't finish STE Biollante for this either.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

PrimevalYautja
Ronin

Post by PrimevalYautja »

Ok call me a Madman but, I'm Getting Really used the Wiimote Controls for Unleashed, Incase You have seen my G:U Videos on youtube or not, I'm actually really good at the game