Your Reionic Monster Team

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
Southern Mammoth
Ronin

Your Reionic Monster Team

Post by Southern Mammoth »

Inspired by Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle, if you were a Reionics, a descendent of Alien Reiblood, what monsters would you have on your team?

Rules: Your only allowed 3 monsters and they must be Ultra Monsters, no Aliens or monsters from other franchises. World destroying, uber monsters are banned. Keep it balanced, if you want something like Zettin, King Joe or Tyrant on your team, you need to even it out with a much weaker monster.

The rules are there to encourage more creative team building. You can have team names and themes if you like.

Team Name: The Enforcers

Black King the Bodyguard Monster
Height: 65 m
Weight: 60,000 t

Weapons and Abilities:

Hell Magma: Black King can emit a thin heat ray from his mouth.

Smokescreen: Black King can exhale a blinding, white gas from its mouth. Can cover an entire area in seconds. He uses this in order to escape from foes.

Burrowing: Black King can burrow it's way underground at moderate speeds. He uses this in order to travel.

Armored Hide: Thanks to Alien Nackle's research on Ultraman Jack, Black King's body is like a suit of armor; almost nothing can puncture his flesh.

Kemular the Poison Gas Monster
Height: 35 m
Weight: 10,000 t

Weapons and Abilities:

Poison Gas: Kemular can spew a dark grey, poisonous gas from his mouth.

Energy Bolt: Kemular can fire two bolts of yellow energy from the fork-like tip on his tail, weak in strength.

Exoskeleton: Kemular's skin is strong enough to withstand Ultraman's Spacium Beam.

Burrowing: Kemular can burrow underground at moderate speeds.

Weakness: Beneath the appendages on Kemular's back is his brain. When exposed, it is vulnerable and attacking it is fatal to Kemular.

Sartan the Ninja Monster
Height: 47 m
Weight: 25,000 t

Weapons and Abilities:

Invisibility: Sartan can become invisible at will.

Prehensile Trunk: Sartan has a long trunk that can be used to choke and strangle opponents.

Weakness: Sartan will be forced to become visible if attacked. Also, even if invisible, Sartan still casts a shadow, giving away his location.

Theme: Gurren Lagaan OST - Viral's Theme

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Your Reionic Monster Team

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Based on my favorite Ultra Kaiju...

The EX: Gudon
- Gudon would be the team's lead and like many other leads, be a much more potent and powerful fighter than others of his species. Gudon's main difference here is that his whips could become energized to deliver explosive strikes to his opponents and swat oncoming projectiles out of the sky. And like other lead monsters for teams, he could transform into an EX form. EX Gudon would become a much darker, almost dirt brown in color. His armor would become much more rock-like and his spikes would become longer. Additionally, he would sprout two more arms, giving him a total of four whips that he can use to, well, whip and ensare opponents. All four whips could still be energized, only now they'd act like cutters, slicing limbs off of all but the strongest of opponents.

The Wild Card: Galberos
Galberos would lay cover for his teammates, being the predominantly ranged fighter of the group. With his side heads spewing fireballs in rapid succession, Galberos could set fire to an entire battlefield. Should an opponent get close, however, he isn't helpless. Galberos' large, paw-like limbs can wreck smaller creatures and it has a knack for generating illusions. This power can come in handy to confuse his opponents, tire them out by having them battle illusions of itself or others from their past and give his teammates an opening to attack or retreat if need be.

The Support: Birdon
- Owning the skies, Birdon is a foe to be feared. Able to take a beating and keep coming, her beak has been known to shatter boulders, armor and even pierce the body of Ultras. One famously killed Taro and Zoffy. The goofy looking sacs on the sides of her face contain a potent toxin that can weaken her victims and even kill lesser ones in due time. Finally, she can spew a deadly stream of fire from her beak. This flame can generate massive lakes of fire on a single flyby, burning entire teams alive in seconds. And like an owl, she can spin head her around in any direction, making it near impossible to take her by surprise.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

My 3 would be very similar to Rei's, although Golza would replace (red king was it?)

Team name: The Lizard Lords :lol:

My offensive fighter: The one and only Gomora.

My brick wall: The brick sh!thouse himself Golza.

And my long-range kaiju-handler: Electricity incarnate, Eleking.

I don't know how detailed we're supposed to get, but I think the general descriptions suit them plenty.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

In the order of their uses in my team:

Grand King would be my main Fighter, meant to battle the major threats to the rest of the team:

Gigadelos would be the first resort against enemies, being something of a wild card with the ability to duplicate with every projectile against it alongside his gun and sword:

This would be more a worker than a legitimate fighter, being a source of transportation and digging for whatever I might need that ability for (being in his mouth is going to be gross though):

Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

Woola, ya know the super massive kaiju, Thunderkiller, Silvergon

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Meet the Beetles - Antlar, Nokogirin and Satan Beetle.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

The devours have come to consume you all. Bogal, Bemstar, and Gudis second stage will eat all of you alls teams. GET IN THEIR BELLIES!
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that. Fight me.

Anguirus and Godzilla being friends in the Showa series is cannon. Deal with it.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Ok:
Yamataranse
Motokureron
M-1

As: "What are we, some kinda Reionics Squad?"
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Gomora
The First Beast
Mefilas
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

I have no idea if I'm allowed to post in this because it's older, but oh well.

The Oblivion Enforcers

The Heavy Hitter: Mecha Gomora

The Stealth: Neronga

The Brute: Spheresaurus

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

This is tricky. There are so many ultra Kaiju I like.

But if I had to randomly pick, I'd go for...

Mukadender, the Super Agility Monster

Saramandora, the Regenerating Kaiju

And the Single Horn Choju, Vakishim (I was stuck between him and Lunaticks)

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Doragory, Baraba, and Unitang.

My rationale is Choju are cool and those are my favorites.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Been a bit since I've seen this.

Gigadelos, Zetton, Gan Q, basically a fuck all beams team.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I've always thought this would be a fun team:

"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

OrnithopodaistheBest
GPN Volunteer

Post by OrnithopodaistheBest »

Gomora's definitely a must. Second would be Cherubim/Kelbim (just love that guy's looks) and last would be Gubila for water transportation.

spetrxll
Young Farmer

Post by spetrxll »

Idk if Fustion kaijus would work but if Fusion Kaijus work then, Five King, Galactron MK2, and Izamael (From nexus)

If it doesn't work then it would be Galactron MK2, Hyper Zetton, Greeza (Can evolve into his third form and if not taken out within 3 minutes of time, remain in his final form but will not be touchable)

spetrxll
Young Farmer

Post by spetrxll »

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:36 am Gomora
The First Beast
Mefilas
Wdym by the first beast, you mean bemular or gomess?

Edit: Nvm i think you mean the one from the next movie
Last edited by spetrxll on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.