K.W.C.E. #Spooks666 - Female Titan vs. Godzilla and His Amazing Friends

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #Spooks666 - Female Titan vs. Godzilla and His Amazing Friends

Post by KaijuX »

VS.

Arena:
(To be replaced never)

Author: GodzillavsJason
Word Count: 11,604 words
Posted: October 31st, 2020
Uncensored: Read here

---

It first started with Godzilla.

Then, Anguirus, with Rodan following suit. An invasion followed shortly after with one robot tripping to its demise and the other meeting its end with a giant dish falling on it.

The world turned black and white again, with a monster waging war against humanity for disturbing his slumber. He took his rage out on them by attacking an airport, but was stopped by mistaking a couple of bombs for hot wings. No one really remembered anything else from that attack.

None of that really mattered in the grand scheme of things. The world was overrun with these magnificent behemoths. Varying in all shapes and sizes. With each appearance, humanity was both astonished and horrified by what came ashore or what descended from the stars.

The biggest disaster, however, were the Titans. Beings who devastated humanity through their sheer numbers and their ability to adapt to whatever was thrown at them. Humanity, too, had to adapt to survive. They listened to Prime Minister Shin, and constructed three fifty meter walls to keep the grotesque predators at bay.

Despite feeling safe, many felt the decision to build the walls were a waste of time. The attacks by the Titans dwindled as the years went by due to Godzilla, and what many would call the others as “His Amazing Friends,” vanquishing the abominations. The team led by the King of the Monsters was an enigma to humanity. They no longer attacked them like they did several decades before, but certainly did not go out of their way to ally with them.

With several scouting expeditions, they discovered the defenders of Earth residing on an island, dubbed “Monster Island.” Some wish to steer clear of them and to let the kaiju wipe each other out while others wish to study them. To unlock what makes them what they are and to possibly even gain a glimpse on where they came from.

However, one individual did not desire to see the kaiju be wiped out nor learn about their history. For that matter, none of these behemoths interested her, except for the one who started it all.

Godzilla.

The King of the Monsters was always front and center in the thoughts of the one and only, Miki Saegusa. Despite her feelings, they didn’t matter to the United Earth nor the Scout Regiment, the company she was assigned to. She was brought into the Scout Regiment as the team’s consultant on kaiju and to momentarily disorientate them while the others made the killing blow. Miki hated her job and all the orders she had to follow during her time with the regiment. In her eyes, all it was was pointlessly killing every kaiju they came across even though they claimed it would save lives. In truth, it got several people killed, whether they came into combat or were attacked in their homes.

“Miki,” a voice called out, taking the psychic away from her thoughts.

Miki looked up to see section commander Hange Zoe standing before her. The psychic gazed upon her superior, noticing a blank expression on her face, with the sunlight reflecting off her glasses, and lastly, her brown ponytail remaining still.

“Yes, section commander?” Miki asked, standing at attention for the pending order about to be given to her.

“We’ll be moving out soon,” Hange answered.

“Is that so?” The young psychic inquired.

“Yes,” the section commander replied, as she then paused. “Commander Erwin wants us to investigate the surrounding islands of Monster Island.”

Miki’s eyes widened after hearing their destination, her heart began to race rapidly, as she felt the excitement rush through her whole body. She would finally get to see him again. Her king. Godzilla, the being she yearned for constantly, will finally be in arm’s reach.

“When do we move out?” Miki asked enthusiastically, bouncing up and down, taking Hange by surprise by her subordinate’s sudden change in attitude.

“Um…… okay,” Hange stammered out. “In about three days. We still need to account for all the supplies and people we’re bringing along for this mission.”

Miki’s smile disappeared and a frown took its place shortly after. She wanted the mission to commence now! The psychic couldn’t wait three days to be with her king.

“Why wait? This mission sounds very important, so let’s go! Let’s just go! LET’S GO!” Miki screamed out, causing Hange to briefly cover her ears, with her subordinate’s loud voice.

Miki quickly covered her mouth, realizing how loud her voice was as Hange then gave her a stern look. “Sorry,” The young psychic muttered.

“When the time comes, I expect you’ll do your job and to keep your emotions in check,” Hange said as she then took her leave.

Nightfall soon came, as Miki retired to her quarters. Her living space was nothing special, as it had everything members of the scout regiment had. A bed, a nightstand and a chest for all of their belongings. The only difference was she was one of the fortunate ones to have her own quarters, which was something that greatly benefitted her. She never liked the idea of sharing a room with most people. The idea of another human being in the same room bothered her, and was thankful Erwin granted the room to her. Mainly in the guise of her to rest due to her psychic powers taking its toll on her at times.

Miki couldn’t help but to keep pacing in her room, thinking about the upcoming mission. She wanted the day to arrive, but time proved to be her enemy. To her, it seemed like it was purposely slowing down just to delay the inevitable. She paced faster and faster in her room, as if she were moving as fast as a cheetah, with her emotions becoming more and more rampant. Her face grew beat red with anger, no longer able to hold her silence, she had to release her anger, now!

“God. Fucking. Damnit!” Miki screeched out, stopping in her tracks at the center of her quarters.

“Everytime I make a request, it gets denied! Everytime I share my opinion, everyone tells me I’m wrong! Everytime I inform those ungrateful bastards about something, they’re uninterested! It’s unfair!” Miki cried out, with tears starting to well up in her eyes.

“But everyone loves that bitch, Asagi! No one questions her love for Gamera, but when I show concern for Godzilla, everyone brands me as a psychopath!” Miki stopped, trying to compose herself, but it was no use. Her emotions were getting the better of her as she needed to release more of her anger.

“And Gamera is not sexy! He’s just a pale imitation of the real thing and full of turtle meat!” Miki screamed out, as a creak was heard just outside her partially open door.

The psychic jumped around to see who the culprit was and how much they heard of her outburst. To her surprise, the eavesdropper happened to be the blonde strategist, Armin. His face wasn’t covered with fear nor anger, just confusion. He remained as still as a statue not sure how to respond to his comrade’s outburst.

Both stared at each other for what seemed to be like an eternity until Miki finally found the words to end this awkward silence. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?”

Miki’s banshee-like scream stirred Armin out of his comatose state, as he then stammered out, “I just wanted to let you know dinner was being served.”

The awkward silence returned, but Armin began to slowly back away while Miki’s face was turning white. “I’m….. I’m not even going to try to figure this one out,” The strategist stammered out, still backing away very slowly.

Then, she saw Armin bolt past the hallway, getting as far away from Miki as possible. Miki curled her right hand into a fist, angered at the strategist for interrupting her train of thought. However, her hand soon relinquished its form, as she realized there was nothing she could do to improve her quality of life.

“A trip to the mess hall, I guess,” Miki sighed in defeat, dragging herself out of her quarters and towards the cafeteria.

Several members of the Scout Regiment sat together as they feasted upon a very special meal. A medium rare steak, drenched in delicious barbecue sauce and mashed potatoes laced with high amounts of gravy and garlic. They were rewarded with such an appetizing meal, because of their success with bringing the Titan known as Peanut into custody. The regiment had to cover their ears as they recalled how Hange screamed in delight, as she embraced the short monstrosity.

Jean swallowed his latest mouthful of food, as he noticed the silence between his friends. Knowing what they were all thinking, he dropped his fork and opened his mouth. “Was risking our hearing really worth it?”

Everyone stopped chewing and looked at their disgruntled comrade, as they remained silent, each one trying to find the words to respond to Jean’s question.

“What!?” Connie screamed out, causing everyone to cover their ears.

“Jesus Christ, Connie!” Jean yelled back out. “Can you be a bit quieter?”

“What!?” The bald soldier yelled back out.

“Connie went deaf,” Mikasa answered blankly, as she then went for another bite.

“Shit,” Jean muttered in disbelief. He heard the rumors of soldiers going deaf from the section commander’s screaming, but always thought they were exaggerated. Now, he knew it was an unpleasant reality.

“I think earplugs are going to be a good investment,” Jean declared, with several others nodding in agreement.

“What’s a good investment?” Connie asked, as Jean responded by slamming his head down on the table in annoyance.

“Jean, can you go five fucking minutes without complaining?” Eren angrily demanded, slamming his utensils down.

Jean lifted his head up and glared at his rival. The taller man felt his blood boil as the person who annoyed him the most couldn’t keep his mouth shut. How he wished he could find a way to permanently silence Eren for his whiny bullshit.

“Oh, jee. I don’t know. Can you hurry up and choose who you want to stick your dick in?” Jean asked.

Everyone immediately went silent at the question being asked, as they turned their attention to Eren, who remained frozen. His jaw dropped while his eyes widened in horror at the question that was just directed at him.

“I….. I…..” Eren stammered out, unable to find the words to convey his response.

“Eren,” Mikasa spoke quietly, trying to comfort her lifelong friend and crush, as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Eren turned his head slightly towards his friend trying to keep him composed, but found it had the opposite effect on him. Eren’s blood then boiled as he screamed out, “What the fuck does that have to do with anything!?”

Everyone remained quiet at the outburst until Jean yelled out in response “You got the hots for Mikasa, Hiana, Annie, and strangely enough, Hange!”

“Ooooooh!” Sasha shouted in enthusiasm as she took another bite.

“My man!” Reiner gleefully said aloud, giving Eren a high five.

“Dude, the fuck?” Bertholdt asked, giving Eren a glare, now knowing someone else had a crush on the girl of his dreams.

“So, for the love of god, just fucking choose someone!” Jean screeched out.

The room went quiet after Jean’s outburst. Not a single peep nor chew was heard.

Ymir, who normally kept quiet or just kept her conversations strictly to Krista, the woman she was madly in love with, spoke up. “If you could just choose one woman to simp for, it would make everyone’s lives better. Or better yet just get laid in general. Maybe then you’ll learn how to calm down.”

“Ymir!” Krista yelled out in surprise, embarrassed by her friend using such crude language.

“What? It’s not like I said anything worse than those two,” Ymir pointed out, defending her statement.

“We really need to talk about your behavior,” the smaller girl pointed out.

“Guys! We’re losing track of the real conversation here!” Reiner called out, causing everyone to look back at the center of the table. “We need to find out who Eren likes the most, so I can give him another high five.”

“Whatever the answer is, I don’t want to hear it,” Annie spoke up, after keeping quiet during the whole conversation, as she then stood up and exited the mess hall.

“You know what, Jean? I don’t have to tell you shit! I’ll choose who I want when I’m damn well ready!” Eren screamed out.

“Yeah, when your murder boner goes away,” Jean nonchalantly responded, as a smirk grew on his face.

“That’s it!” Eren cried out, jumping to his feet.

The angry cadet slammed his hands on the table, sweat poured down his face while it turned beet red. Fire brewed in his eyes as he stared down Jean who now took the situation more seriously.

“Once and for all, I’m going to put you in your fucking place!” Eren announced.

“And, how exactly are you going to do that?” Jean asked.

“You and me. The arena. Anything goes,” Eren answered.

Jean’s eyes widened in horror as he knew the arena tended to end in one of two ways for the loser. Either the loser perished or lived the rest of their lives in humiliation. Regardless, Jean had no desire to be in either outcome. However, he knew those two paths were likely due to Eren’s unfair advantage.

“And how is that fair!? You get to turn into a Titan at will while I have nothing up my sleeve, jackass!”

“The solution is simple. You can…..” Eren tried to answer his rival’s question when he heard someone entering the mess hall. Everyone turned to see Miki enter the cafeteria and were immediately silenced. All of them were equally disturbed by their psychic teammate in general. Her attitude towards the kaiju and Titans often left them in a state of apprehension, rarely ever knowing how to respond or strike a conversation with her.

Miki walked up to grab a plate of food, as she noticed the eerie silence all of her comrades gave her. Some looked at her, others went back to chowing down on their food while Sasha looked up at her and gave her a smile. The psychic gave her a soft smile, not out of any real friendship, but to simply return the gesture. However, Miki did feel disturbed by what Sasha was eating. She watched as her teammate bit the head off of a Servum while the glutinous cadet’s dog, Shiro, tore through the wings of the Godzilla spawn. How those two were able to eat a radioactive creature was beyond her. She briefly considered getting angry over the action on how Sasha was still treated normal for her eating habits, but for her to be treated as a freak for her opinions. However, it would be fruitless, as it only ended up angering her some more.

Mikasa watched Miki with caution fully knowing that the girl was a ticking time bomb, who could be a danger far greater than anyone could ever realize. It was the reason why she was still in her combat gear, even fully equipped with the ever so deadly ultra hard steel blades. Mikasa was ready for the inevitable to come and she was right to feel suspicious when a high pitched scream was heard coming from next to her.

Everyone turned to see who the culprit was as Armin’s face grew red. The blonde strategist only now realizing he let out a scream, quickly covered his mouth, embarrassed by his outburst. No one made a noise, even Miki was silent. The awkward silence felt like an eternity, everyone wanted it to be broken up, but no one really seemed to be able accomplish the task.

“Jesus Christ,” Ymir muttered under breath as Krista eyed her. The brooding girl noticed her friend giving her a concerned look. She rolled her eyes as she soon spoke up, trying to sound as considerate as possible, “What seems to be the problem, Armin?”

Armin turned to the Mikasa addressing him and gulped before he stammered out “I…. I…..”

“Armin, it’s okay. You can tell us,” Mikasa assured her friend, placing her hand onto his shoulder while giving him a soft smile.

All seemed to go well as Armin felt at peace, but the moment was gone. Before anyone could even realize it he let out a panicked scream. “I was just telling Miki that dinner was ready and she screamed at me!”

Sasha gasped at what Armin revealed, astonished at how anyone can unleash their anger upon the mild mannered strategist. Reiner’s reaction was different from everyone’s as he simply smiled and yelled out, “My man! Good for you for speaking out against your oppressor!”

Miki remained still, distraught at how everyone had even more ammunition to hate her. She eyed each of them carefully, noticing how all of them had diverse reactions regarding the situation before them. Eren, Mikasa, Jean were angered beyond belief while Krista looked away in disgust. Ymir shot a glare at her, but from her guess, it was more or less for angering her friend. Lastly, Reiner still kept a huge grin on his face, feeling as proud as a parent was for their child achieving something great.

The psychic broke the silence, “Fine! I did yell at him, but all of you do it every single time! Yet, none of you are treated as insane, but when I do it, I get branded as a pariah!”

Everyone stayed silent as Miki continued her outburst “No one bats an eye when Sasha eats a radioactive creature! No one bats an eye when Asasgi gets to fly around on Gamera’s back! And no one bats an eye at Eren and Mikasa’s weird relationship.”

Eren leaned over to Mikasa and whispered. “She’s just jealous of what we have.”

“But when I mentioned any sort of concern for Godzilla, you all fly off the handle and demand I be locked up!” Miki yelled out, tears welling in her eyes.

“That’s not true. I think we should just drop you in the middle of a group of kaiju and let them decide what to do with you,” Ymir replied bluntly.

“Ymir!” Krista said aloud, shocked at her friend’s response.

“What? I’m just suggesting we let her finally do what she wants,” the taller girl pointed out.

Miki could feel her head steaming up, as she turned bright red, with tears now pouring right out of her eyes. She curled her hands into fists and let out a banshee scream, forcing everyone except for Connie to cover their ears. Protecting their ears wasn’t the only thing they had to worry about, they then found the chairs and tables rumbling, as one by one they were all flung off their seats.

Everyone crashed into the walls while food was being shot straight at them due to Miki’s abilities flaring up to the highest they’ve been in a long time. The psychic kept up with the torment until she eventually decided to relinquish their torture, realizing it would do her no good.

The mess hall stopped shaking as everyone struggled to find their footing as Miki felt her anger beginning to subside. The psychic turned to leave, but not before leaving with one last thing to address.

“Of course I’ll still be viewed as the monster, but like all of them, they didn’t start the fight,” Miki stated, as she took her leave from the mess hall.

The cafeteria was largely quiet, but Reiner spoke up, congratulating his psychic teammate. “My man! Good on you for making a stand!”

“What is with you today?” Bertholdt asked, not only confused but disturbed by his close friend’s sudden happy go lucky attitude.

Miki stormed through the halls, trying to compose herself after the explosive ordeal with her comrades. The psychic wanted time alone to reconstruct your thoughts, but to her misfortune, she heard footsteps approaching. Miki awaited the inevitable ridicule, but to her surprise it never came. Instead, a calmer, more sympathetic voice was heard.

“They roughed you up quite a bit, huh?” A voice asked, drawing Miki’s attention.

The cold and distant Annie walked out of the shadows presenting herself to the psychic. Miki stared at her approaching teammate, as she said plainly “Annie.”

Annie paused, analyzing Miki’s reaction to her arrival, before speaking up. “I suppose I shouldn’t expect any more. We’re not exactly friends here.”

Miki huffed in annoyance. “And what is it you want?”

“On the contrary, perhaps I can help you get what you want,” Annie announced.

The psychic raised an eyebrow suspiciously. “What is it you’re proposing exactly?”

“Simple. My associates and I can provide you the means of living the life you want,” answered Annie, keeping her neutral expression.

Miki was puzzled by this offer, as she not only didn’t trust anything Annie said, but she had no idea what she was talking about. Wanting to know more, the psychic replied with only one word. “Clarify.”

“You know how we’ve been besieged by several Titans like the Armored, the Colossal, and the Female Titans?” Annie asked, with Miki nodding her head. “Well, what if I were to tell you, they weren’t your normal Titans, but controlled by regular people, such as myself?”

Miki took everything Annie just revealed to her into consideration, she put piece by piece together, as her eyes widened in horror at the realization that stood before her. The psychic eyed the stoic woman and blurted out, “You! You’re The Colossal Titan!”

Annie smirked, speaking up “Yes, yes I am…..” the Titan shifter paused, realizing what Miki just yelled out. “What? No, that’s completely wrong. I’m the Female Titan.”

“Oh…..” Miki paused, before returning with the rest of her response. “I really thought you were the Colossal Titan. The lack of facial expressions and you know, emotions in general.”

“Oh my fucking god,” Annie muttered, placing a hand on her face annoyed at the stupidity her teammate was currently displaying.

“Still, why are you telling me all of this?” Miki asked, dumbfounded at the secret that was just revealed to her.

“Because we think you would be the best candidate to inherit the Attack Titan’s abilities,” Annie answered plainly.

“How would I even acquire the powers from Eren? I doubt he would be willing to give them to me,” Miki replied, baffled at Annie’s proposal.

“Not willingly, no. You will need to kill him to acquire the powers, and to use this before doing so,” The blonde woman said, pulling out a syringe with a purplish liquid inside of it.

Miki eyed the syringe with great interest, as her pupils widened in delight. Despite not being told of its fullest capabilities, it is something that would grant her everything she’d want, including her number one desire, being with her king.

“So, would you want to join us?” Annie asked, still holding out the syringe.

The psychic eyed the syringe, her most important want still plaguing her mind, and before Annie knew it, Miki snatched it from her hands. “I accept!” Miki answered gleefully.

“Splendid! I will gather my associates, and by midnight, we’ll take Eren captive so you may conduct the ritual onto yourself,” Annie explained, making her way to gather Bertholdt and Reiner.

Miki looked up from the syringe, still curious as to know its exact function, asked the now turning Annie, “Do I need to inject this into Eren?”

“No,” Annie answered, as she turned back around to face the telepathic woman. “You inject that into yourself. It’ll turn you into a normal Titan, but once you eat Eren, you’ll inherit not only his Titan shifting abilities, but all of his memories.”

“Just the way I like it, simple,” Miki replied, with a smile on her face.

“Good,” Annie said, walking away to find her associates to conduct the plan, before turning one more time. “It’s good to have you on the team.”

“Right,” Miki replied, as a sinister smile grew on her face, giving Annie pause. The stoic woman would have to admit Miki was someone she didn’t want to be around, but that logic was applied to mostly everyone, but something about the psychic gave her unease. However, Miki would prove to be a valuable asset in their plans.

Annie went to walk out of the hallway, but found herself stuck. Her eyes widened and her mouth slowly opened, trying to fathom what is going on as her limbs were stuck in place, as if they were made of stone. The stoic woman tried once more to move, but it was of no use she was trapped. Annie then felt a hand placed on her shoulder, as she saw Miki walking past her, still with the sinister smile that was planted on her face a moment ago.

“You know Annie, your plan sounds like a good one, and I was on board, but it hit me!” announced Miki, now rubbing Annie’s shoulder. “Your plan doesn’t benefit me whatsoever. You just need to inherit whatever it is you need the Attack Titan for. Tell me, how does that benefit me in the slightest?”

Annie, now horrified at Miki’s sudden shift in tone, as the psychic now stood before her, she couldn’t give her an answer. She was horrified at feeling so powerless. A feeling far too foreign to her.

“I know you feel it. The fear. It’s worse the first time, but it only gets even worse and worse after each time you feel it,” Miki explained, shifting the pointed end of the syringe towards her right arm.

Annie eyed Miki’s every action, just now realizing what her former teammate was about to do to her. The fear stricken woman desperately tried to find a way to self harm herself by using the tack on her thumb, however, luck was not on her side.

“Looking for this?” Miki asked, holding out the tack.

Annie’s eyes grew in horror as her one key to salvation was taken away from her. “A nice little trick, but we don’t need it. It’ll only complicate our problems.”

Miki moved the syringe closer to the veins belonging to her arm, as she continued to speak, but with some sorrow in her voice. “I am sorry you have to be the sacrificial lamb. You were one of the few I was able to tolerate.”

Annie wanted to scream so badly. Scream her lungs out to the point they would be shattered, but it would have been worth it as someone would have heard it and taken the psycho down. Thus, keeping her plans intact; albeit as a slight setback, but luck would not be on her side.

“If it’s any consolation, Annie, we’ll name one of the children after you,” Miki happily spoke.

Before Annie could deduce what Miki articulated, she shoved the syringe into her arm and pushed down, letting the purple liquid pour into her veins. The psychic dropped to her hands and knees as her body violently throbbed back and forth. Her bones expanded to great lengths, as she screamed in both pain and pleasure. Her hair grew long, covering her still growing body as her vocal chords changed rapidly, sounding more and more animalistic.

Annie, the once feared Titan shifter, was now in a state of horror as she witnessed the final touches of Miki’s transformation. The psychic’s growing body burst through the ceiling as the night sky along with moonlight pierced into the hallway. The newly born Titan stood triumphantly at fifty feet as she then let out a bone chilling roar. Her mind once filled with constant thoughts about Godzilla were gone. The only thing on her mind was hunger.

The Wraith Titan looked down at the still paralyzed Annie and licked her lips. The Titan shifter’s eyes released a wave of tears, unleashing a scream, one that many would not associate with Annie. The Titan grabbed Annie, as she struggled with all of her might to escape, but it was all for naught. It was the end for Annie, as Miki shoved her into her mouth.

CRUNCH!

Annie’s body was shredded into pieces by Miki’s monstrous teeth. Her blood painted the psychic Titan’s teeth to red as her body was turned into moosh by the constant chewing. The Titan felt sated by the very delicious meal that was laid out in front of her. The Wraith Titan licked her lips, eagerly awaiting to sink her teeth into more humans, however, a flash stunned her. It was no ordinary flash, but one that occurred inside of her mind. Then, another followed.

The flashes disoriented her, as she stumbled about, crashing into several nearby buildings. The pure Titan unleashed a roar as memories pooled into her mind, ones not only belonging to the woman she just devoured, but of her own.

The Titan collapsed into a building, stunned as the rest of her memories flooded her mind, restoring her back to her previous self.

“What….. What happened?” Miki stammered, observing her surroundings. The psychic nearly gasped as she observed the destruction all around here. “Did…. did I do this?”

Miki looked down at her body, noticing how unusually large she got by looking at her large hands. It then dawned on the psychic cadet at everything that had just transpired.

“Annie gave me the power to make my dreams a reality,” Miki deduced, getting up onto her feet, looking at the night sky. “I’m not going to let it go to waste!”

The Female Titan turned around facing her destination, with a perverted smile growing on her face, “Now, to find my king.”

Miki raced off into the night to get her just desserts, as she hungered for the one and only King of the Monsters. The king she so desperately wanted to experience everything with, and nothing will stop her from achieving that goal.

“Clear your calendar, Godzilla. Because we'll be busy for a very, very long time,” Miki uttered, before cackling like a madwoman, getting giddy at the thought of finally getting to spend time with her beloved atomic saurian.

Monster Island

Anguirus patrolled the beaches of the island, keeping a watchful eye on his home and his many friends. The ankylosaur stopped in his tracks as he heard several cheerful roars. He turned around and saw all of his friends enjoying themselves on the clean white sand and the crystal clear blue ocean. Baragon and Varan were bouncing a boulder back and forth to each other, while Manda laid on the comfy sand, exposing himself to the sun.

The fire monster heard children giggling as he saw Minilla and the Mothra larvae being entertained by the latter’s mother. Lastly, he saw two of his best friends sparring with Rodan constantly flapping his wings while Gorosaurus challenged himself to withstand powerful supersonic winds.

Life was perfect.

Godzilla would be proud to see everyone enjoying themselves once he got back and Anguirus was happy enough to keep the island secure. Feeling content with his patrol, Anguirus let his body fall onto the soft sand. The ankylosaur curled up into a ball, letting sleep overtake him.

A fitting reward for keeping his family safe.

STOMP!

STOMP!

STOMP!

Anguirus stirred, struggling to open his eyes, but ultimately deciding to close them back up. The fire monster figured it was Minilla being rowdy, wanting to display his strength to the other monsters.

STOMP!

STOMP!

Several monsters roared out, some out of anger and others in fear. It was then Anguirus opened his eyes up and jumped on all fours. The ankylosaur surveyed the area to find all of his friends huddled together as he saw what appeared to be a giant woman standing on the coastline.

Anguirus was dumbfounded by this new arrival. He never saw anything like it. The fire monster thought these giant humans only attacked other humans, not kaiju. Realizing this new arrival hasn’t done anything aside from startling the residents, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and approach. He did, however, keep his guard up, always wanting to expect the unexpected.

The quadruped stomped towards the woman, honking at her, demanding to know what her purpose was here.

Miki looked down at the fire monster approaching her and smirked.

“Ah, the sidekick. I’ll just tell him to back off. If not, then I’ll have to teach him a lesson and the others will soon follow,” Miki smiled, feeling extremely confident she could easily control her future subjects.

Anguirus once again honked, demanding to know what her purpose is. Miki snarled at the quadruped and stomped her feet firmly into the sand, standing her ground. The fire monster grew a face of anger as he let out a roar, demanding she leave.

“So, he’s not backing down. Time to make him an example.”

Before Anguirus knew it, Miki let out a high pierce roar, forcing the bystanders to cover their ears in anguish as the ankylosaur barely held on. The Female Titan unleashed her fist onto Anguirus’ face, eliciting a cry of misery from him. Anguirus shook his head, trying to regain his composure, as Miki saw the left side of his face swollen.

“Ouch! Godzilla’s going to be angry with me, but I’ll make it up to him.”

Anguirus leapt up onto Miki and sunk his sharp teeth into her left arm. Miki let out a cry of pain as blood began to pour out of her arm. She was grateful for her healing factor, but the pain was something she could not tolerate, particularly from someone she didn’t respect. The Female Titan grabbed Anguirus’ mouth with all of her might, freeing herself from his toothy grasp and threw him on the ground.

Miki went in for another punch, but the ankylosaur was too fast and rammed into her with his spikey hide. The impact caused Miki to crash onto the ground as Anguirus unleashed a volley of punches, keeping her pinned. The Female Titan had to think of something fast or else everything she sacrificed will be for nothing.

The Titan raised her feet up and launched them into Angurius’ belly, sending him several feet in the air until he landed on his back. Miki got up as Anguirus struggled to get up, letting out several cries of anguish. The Female Titan smirked as she had all but defeated Godzilla’s best friend. Miki raised both of her fists up in the air and proceeded to slam them repeatedly on his stomach. Each one worse than the one before it as Anguirus continued to let out screams of horror as the pain was unimaginable.

The other kaiju knew enough was enough as they cringed at seeing their friend suffering from the hands of this horrid creature. Without even uttering a word to each other, the group launched an all out assault on their new enemy. Miki heard the stampede and looked up to see several of the Monster Island residents charging at her. Realizing she’d done enough with Anguirus, Miki grabbed the ankylosaur’s tail and began to spin in circles.

“Time to go bowling!”

Miki swung Anguirus around several times as the Earth Defenders charged towards her, waiting for the right time to let go. Godzilla’s amazing friends were closing in on her and decided now was the right to time to strike. The Female Titan let go as Anguirus soared through the air, striking Rodan straight in the face, sending him flying out of the sky while the fire monster crashed deep into the jungle.

“Darn It! Only one! Oh, well! There’s plenty of other games I can play here.”

Baragon unleashed his heat ray, landing a direct hit onto Miki, but unfortunately, she didn’t feel a thing. Instead, all she could do was laugh at the pathetic attempt to hurt her. The subterranean beast frowned as his attack bore no fruit, but nonetheless, continued the assault. He shoved his glowing horn into her knee, forcing the Titan to let out a pain filled roar.

“Motherfucker! Fucking red pot belly piece of shit!”

Miki was furious. Despite the stab being applied to the Titan body, Miki felt her movement being restrained. The Female Titan struggled to keep herself onto her feet as Gorosaurus bit down on her wounded arm, keeping her stationary while Varan dove in and grabbed her other leg. The adult Mothra flew above Miki and began to scratch her face, causing massive irritation with the psychic.

“Okay. Perhaps I need to make an example out of all of you.”

Using her free hand, Miki grabbed a hold of Baragon’s horn, forcing him to roar out. The tiny red monster roared in defiance as he stood his ground, burying his horn even deeper. It was all for nought, however, as the psychic was able to yank his horn out of her gaping wound.

Baragon slightly stumbled back, as he was getting his bearings straight when Miki reached forth and grabbed his horn once again. The quadruped panicked as Miki’s grasp was stronger than any foe he encountered before.

SNAP!

Baragon let loose a cry of pain, as his glowing, majestic horn was snapped off like a twig. The subterranean beast stumbled back as he put his hands on top of the stump, caressing his gaping wound.

The amazing friends that kept Miki restrained were momentarily distracted by their friend’s cries of agony. The psychic smirked and saw this as an opportunity not to be wasted. Still holding the horn, she rammed it into Gorosaurus’ shoulder unleashing a shriek of pain, forcing the dinosaur to crash onto the earth. Still seeing some use to her weapon, she yanked the horn out from the allosaur’s shoulder, eliciting a screech of agonizing pain, unleashing the blood from the newly created wound.

With a simple reach above, she slashed Mothra’s ring wing open, invoking a cry from the imago. Mothra relinquished her hold on the Female Titan and made her way to Minilla and her child, ensuring they would be safe from the conflict.

All that remained was Varan, who remained adamant on keeping her restrained. Miki was not amused by this act of defiance. The unbelievable monster tore tooth and nail into the female titan’s flesh, forcing more screams of anguish from the psychic.

“At least I’ll be doing everyone a favor. I doubt Godzilla will mind your absence… from life!”

With no effort at all, Miki yanked Varan off of her leg and held him high in the air. The psychic looked deep into his eyes and saw nothing but fear from him as he gulped, terrified at what was to come. Miki raised the sharp object up and with a quick slash, she slit Varan’s neck open.

Blood came pouring out as if a dam broke. The red liquid even splashed onto Miki’s face, and rather than feeling disgust, she felt joy in it. She licked her lips, eyes widened as she then smiled.

“Delicious! Simply refreshing!”

As if she were a vampire, she sunk her jaws deep into Varan’s neck, sipping down every ounce of blood she could. The Monster Island residents were frozen in fear as they watched their friend being drained. The only one who could move was the adult Mothra, but not to attack, rather simply to protect. She covered both Minilla and her child’s eyes to prevent them from seeing the horror unfold in front of them.

Seconds passed as Miki felt Varan’s body beginning to shrivel up, removing her hold on Varan, she looked at the beast, noticing there was no pulse left for him. With no use for the smaller kaiju anymore, she threw him aside as if he were nothing more than garbage.

Miki looked at the residents, with fear still present in their eyes, as she smirked, “You guys don’t happen to have any more Varans lying around? Those things are refreshing!”

Baragon shook in anger as all this abomination could do after killing his best friend was to gloat? The subterranean beast huffed and puffed, as he brushed the sand repeatedly with his front foot, wanting to eviscerate every piece of Miki’s body he could. Baragon let out a roar of unbridled rage, one no one had ever heard as he released a powerful heat ray at Miki. Glancing down besides her, she grabbed the shriveled up corpse of Varan and threw it in the heat beam’s trajectory.

The decaying body went up into flames as it crashed down onto the ground, being reduced to ashes in a matter of seconds. Baragon, realizing what transpired, let out another roar of rage. Tears poured out of his eyes, as Mik howled in laughter.

“Looks like you don’t have a body to bury! No one can blame you but yourself.”

Baragon charged straight towards Miki, readying to tear her piece by piece while the psychic stood her ground. His muscles overloading, the subterranean beast determined to shred the Titan to pieces, leapt up, hoping to knock her down to the ground. Baragon exposed his jaws, readying to bite into her flesh. Meanwhile, Miki had other plans.

The Monster Island resident nearly collided with his foe when he felt something. Something that he wasn’t anticipating. It then hit him as he felt his body beginning to lock up almost as if he were going through shock. Baragon looked down to see he was still in the air being held up by Miki, not by her own, but with his own horn.

The tiny red creature huffed and puffed, struggling to breath as he felt something being pulled closer to the Titan. Baragon looked deep into her eyes and saw something that truly horrified.

Crazy.

The Female Titan laughed maniacally, watching life slowly fade away from her tiny foe. She, however, wouldn’t let him get off easy, as she threw him on the ground and yanked the horn out of his belly. Baragon howled in pain as blood then poured out of his wound while he looked up at Miki brandishing his own horn. As if lightning flashed, the Female Titan repeatedly penetrated Baragon’s hide with multiple strikes. Each one more agonizing than the last!

Baragon cried painfully, wanting the torture to be over with, but Miki ignored his wails. Instead, she continued her assault on the defenseless creature as the others struggled to recover except for Manda, who slithered around, hoping to get the jump on her. The serpent approached Miki from behind, opening its jaws up, hoping to sink his teeth into her. At least in the hopes of buying his friends some time to rescue his wounded friend.

Manda leapt up to pierce her shoulder, unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be, as he felt himself holstered. The Mu god squirmed, desperate to get out of his restraint until he saw the grinning face of the mad Titan. Manda was paralyzed in fear, as he had no idea what fate had in store for him. Was it the same as Varan or Baragon?

“You. You will do nicely.”

The Mu God gulped in fear, seemingly able to understand what the Titan said, was afraid of what was to come.

“Your buddy’s horn is getting a bit dull, let’s hope those fangs of yours will do the trick.”

In a flash, she dispatched the horn, returning it to its proper owner, as it landed deep in Baragon’s forehead, killing him instantly. Manda let out a roar of sadness for his fallen comrade as his head dropped to the ground.

Miki brandished her new weapon as if it were a whip, scanned the beach for who would be her next potential target. However, before she could choose her next target, she felt herself being swept off her feet. The Female Titan crashed face first into the ground, relinquishing her grasp on Manda. The Mu god hissed as it began to wrap himself around Miki’s body, restricting her movement.

CRUNCH!

Miki unleashed a roar of agony, feeling razor sharp teeth pierce through her back. The Female Titan was able to turn her head slightly, discovering the culprit to be a recovering Gorosaurus. She elicited another pain filled cry as the allosaur went into another bite, ripping a gigantic piece of flesh off her back.

The Female Titan then turned back and saw it was Mothra who was responsible for her fall, as she announced her presence, leading this newly coordinated attack. Miki roared angrily at the Infant Island goddess as the imago chirped angrily in response, fully intended to avenge her fallen comrades. Mothra flapped her wings, harder than she ever had in the three months she lived, restricting Miki’s movements even more.

“Goddamnit! Looks like I won’t be able to use my new toy after all.”

The Female Titan growled angrily as she tried and tried to break through the tight grasp of the snake like kaiju, but her efforts bore no fruit. She was detained by the combined might of Manda, Mothra, and Gorosaurus.

Despite their assault being a success, Mothra knew it was only a matter of time before her new adversary would be able to break through. The Imago goddess knew what she was about to do would lead to her demise, but it'd be worth it to save her remaining friends.

Mothra looked at her child and let out a chirp, ensuring her daughter everything would be okay. The infant Mothra cried out, not wanting to lose her mother, but the Imago let out another chirp, bidding farewell to her. Mothra turned her attention back to her foe and continued with the assault by unleashing a yellow powder like substance, immediately letting it rain down on Miki.

Miki started to gag, as the powder restricted her ability to breathe, immediately resulting in her thrashing around.

“No! It can't end like this! I will not let this bitch interfere with my plans! I must be with Godzilla! I MUST BE WITH GODZILLA!”

The Female Titan continued to thrash as Manda and Gorosaurus used every ounce of strength to keep her in place. However, Mothra’s powder proved to be quite effective on her two allies as well, as they too started to feel the effects of their ally’s powder. The two coughed repeatedly, feeling the air leave their bodies, their tight grip fading.

Miki felt her body beginning to loosen up as she noticed Manda and Gorosaurus were slowly losing consciousness. The Female Titan smirked as she knew things were starting to tilt more towards her favor. Feeling some of her strength returning back to her body, Miki grabbed Manda with both of her hands and was able to unravel him off her body, as if he were the bow to a gift. Gorosaurus’s toothy grip was relinquished by his own accord, as the yellow powder was too much, forcing him to collapse onto the ground.

Miki slowly stood up, still facing the brunt of Mothra’s poison powder, facing the biggest obstacle in her conquest, she was ready to take back her W. The Female Titan, without even giving Manda any dignity, grabbed his jaws and ripped him in half. Mothra’s eyes widened as she witnessed Miki split Manda in half and without any regard, the Female Titan dropped his remains on the ground, coloring the white sand with a deep red makeover.

The Female Titan turned her attention briefly to Gorosaurus still squirming around from the yellow powder. Realizing the allosaur was out of the battle, she approached him to make sure he would stay out of the fight. Miki grabbed the ankles of the allosaurus as he eyed her in horror, scared beyond belief at what she was about to do to him.

SNAP!

Gorosaurus unleashed several cries of pain as his ankles were broken, effectively paralyzing the poor dinosaur. The allosaur thrashed around while Miki then turned her attention towards the matriarch of the island.

Without wasting any time, Miki lunged forward at Mothra, who was still flapping her wings to keep her at bay, but it was fruitless. The Titan tackled Mothra to the ground, her poison powder, her ace in the hole, vanished into midair. Mothra was completely defenseless, as all she could do was hope for a quick and painless death, and her child and Minilla would not be harmed.

Mothra gave a weak chirp at the monstrosity on top of her as Miki looked back down at her. The Female Titan snarled and formed a wicked smile.

“If it’s any consolation, I’ll take good care of your daughter. She’ll have a new mommy. A mommy that won’t die five seconds after she’s born.”

Miki let out a wicked laugh, one that sent shivers down every spector on the battlefield as she shoved her hands down Mothra’s stomach. With a quick yank, Miki pulled out several of the imago’s innards. Gooey, squishy, pink intestines along with gallons of blood flooded her hands, as she looked down on them in delight. The Female Titan shoved the body parts down her mouth, savoring every bite as Mothra’s screams of pain were the beautiful music to accompany her meal.

Still chewing on her food, she looked down at Mothra’s eyes. Once a beautiful, bright blue, now a dimming grey. Wanting to do one last thing while she was alive, Miki brought her hands together and raised them high. Within seconds, she brought them down onto Mothra’s round head and squashed it like a grape!

Mothra’s beautiful head exploded upon impact as blood and brain matter scattered all around the beach. Miki broke down in laughter as her rival was dead and was now free to enact her plans with Godzilla.

While Miki splashed around with Mothra’s remains, the Mothra Larva fainted as Minilla started to shake, as he was in complete awe at how badly the battle was turning out. His mouth quivered while he placed his hands onto his head, there was only one thing that could escape his maw.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Minilla screamed out in complete horror, making Miki pause in her bloody bath. The Female Titan turned to the tiny Godzilla and grew a look of complete anger.

“Swearing? You. You, young man just earned yourself a timeout!”

Miki got off of Mothra’s corpse and stood up as Minilla trembled in fear. He didn’t know what fate awaited him, but he didn’t want to stay for it. The chubby baby immediately bolted towards the other side of the island, hoping to out run the terrifying monster.

“Oh, you’re not getting away with this, young man!”

The Female Titan pursued the young kaiju, with every intent on punishing him for his terrible misdeed. Minilla felt guilty for leaving behind the friends of his that still remained, but fear consumed him, and survival was the only thing that was on his mind.

Miki’s pursuit of Minilla was a quick and easy task as she grabbed his tail, forcing him to collapse onto the earth. The son of Godzilla immediately honked repeatedly, terrified he was apprehended by the monster. Minilla clawed repeatedly on the ground, trying to escape, but Miki pulled him closer to her.

The Female Titan propped Minilla’s stomach on her knee as she yanked his tail up. Minilla shivered and continued to cry as the monster was about to execute him.

“Now, time to teach you a lesson for that horrible, horrible use of that language.”

Miki smashed her right hand down onto Minilla’s butt repeatedly, causing him to bawl. Tears flooded the ground below them as each of the Female Titan’s strikes hit harder than the last. Minilla wanted this to end in any way that was imaginable, as he envied the fates given to his friends. His buttocks were now a glowing red, a bright light that could be seen miles away. His backside would never be the same again, both visually and comfortably. In response, all the son of Godzilla could do was scream.

“I want my daddy! I want my daddy!”

“Daddy won’t be home for quite some time, but you got me. Mommy will be sure to take care of you. Forever.”

Minilla screamed as the new reality he had to live in started to set in. This new way of life was a major L for the remaining residents of Monster Island.

They had only one hope for salvation left.

Godzilla.

After spending hours traversing the Pacific Ocean, Godzilla raised his head out of the salty water and was greeted by the crystal clear night sky. The King of the Monsters stood up as he entered shallow territory, he proudly strolled through the water, feeling accomplished by all of the good deeds he committed today.

Godzilla had an intense sparring session with his good friend Zone Fighter, he talked Ichiro down from shooting up Tokyo, and he vanquished Destoroyah and all of the other fatties from the 90s from existence. Life was good for the King of the Monsters. Now, Godzilla wanted to kick back and watch Ebirah’s one crustacean show of Mannequin, with all of his amazing friends.

The atomic saurian noticed an orangish hue on Monster Island, finding the site to be a bit peculiar. Normally, the outer ends of the island would be pitch black as their special events would be inward. Godzilla briefly shook his head, immediately dismissing the idea that something was wrong and assumed it was something the others decided on.

Regardless, Godzilla felt content as he took his first step on the soft, calming sand, eager to be with friends. He ventured closer inland as he discovered the orangish hue to be several pyres surrounding the area. The King of Monsters smiled as he was proud of everyone going all in on the festivities of Ebirah’s show. The next thing Godzilla noticed was a silver bowl-like object in the middle of the area, but upon closer inspection he noticed something, something unusual.

It was a note addressed to him.

Godzilla picked up the note, containing the following message:

You’ve had such a long day, why don’t you enjoy yourself with a nice cooked meal and a nice tall beverage. I’ll be with you shortly. - Your Secret Admirer

Godzilla was taken back by the ambiguous note, immediately cringing at the several possibilities flooding his mind. The atomic saurian shook his head in disgust as he remembered the last time he received a note from a secret admirer. It was a long month of Varan crying as Anguirus and Rodan had to restrain him before he did anything drastic. Godzilla shuddered as that was even’t the worst part of the memory, as it involved him giving Minilla the talk sooner.

The monster king approached the silver bowl and cautiously removed the lid. What was under the lid sparked a fire in Godzilla’s eyes as his mouth opened wide open at the horror dished up to him.

It was Ebirah cooked at a perfect temperature!

His once bright red skin, now dimmed with butter drenched all over his body. The crustacean laid on top a large piece of clean lettuce and accompanying the corpse were stems of giant mushrooms.

Godzilla collapsed onto the ground as he let out a panicked roar, desperately turning his head in all directions for any sign of his friends. The atomic saurian crawled around, trying to find his footing, clawing through the sand until his hands hit something squishy. Godzilla stopped in his tracks as he rubbed his hands all over the gooey mess. Then, seemingly on cue, another pyre lit up, revealing the adult Mothra’s remains drenched in Faro Island’s berry juice.

SHREEONK!

Godzilla breathed rapidly, witnessing the gruesome remains of his treasured friend as a note floated down to his lap. The kaiju king reluctantly tried to open the letter, his hands trembling as if they were trying to prevent him from reading the note. It was, unfortunately, a struggle Godzilla won against, as he was able to find the composure to open the note.

I hope you enjoy your just desserts. If you want more, I’d be happy to oblige. Wink. Wink.

Godzilla repeatedly inhaled and exhaled as fear washed over him, rocking back and forth, somehow realizing the corpses weren’t going to be the worst thing about tonight. It took a minute for Godzilla to find the strength to stop rocking back and forth, before he sat still. Then, the King of Monsters slowly stood up, gathering as much air as he could to bring him back to some semblance of normal.

Godzilla put his hands together, as he quickly concocted a plan. A plan involving him rescuing his son, Mothra’s daughter, and his three best friends Anguirus, Rodan and Gorosaurus. Those were his priorities, all others were expendable. The King of the Monsters reasoned with himself that it wasn’t him being selfish, it was just him being realistic.

Godzilla nodded his head up and down, happy with the justification as he set out to find his friends. It wouldn’t even take a second to find him as several more pyres lit up, revealing Minilla, the Mothra larva, Anguirus, Rodan, and Gorosaurus restrained by the unbreakable wire made by the great inventor Kazuo Fujita. String so great it’ll be able to transport anything you desire for thousands of miles and the ability to hang from your balcony!

Type in the code KaijuXisaracistfatherwhofatheredasimpknownasBacon at Durablestrings.com, for twenty percent off!

Now back to the story!

Godzilla ran over to free his friends, as Minilla looked up to see his father, however, it wasn’t one of happiness. The son of Godzilla screamed out as fast he could. “No! Daddy! No! It’s a trap!”

The King of the Monsters ignored his son’s warning as he went over to free his son. Godzilla immediately fiddled with the wires restraining his son, but his powerful hands could not break it. The atomic saurian fired an atomic ray at the string, but it was as he feared, it remained in place.

Godzilla stood up, realizing he couldn’t break the wire, but would find someone who would be able to as he grabbed his restrained friends. He was determined to evacuate them no matter the cost. The atomic saurian dragged his friends to the ocean, but heard a loud rumble.

The Monster Island king stopped in his tracks as he listened to the increasing loud footsteps, as the prisoners’ eyes grew wide in fear. Godzilla turned around to face the oncoming threat only to be tackled by the gigantic woman.

Godzilla crashed onto his back, letting out a roar of surprise as he saw the perpetrator’s face. It was the most horrifying thing he had ever seen and he saw first hand how ugly Orga was. The atomic saurian reared his head back as the Female Titan leaned her head closer to his, trying to snag a kiss from the King of the Monsters.

“Hello, lover!”

Godzilla, without even giving it a second thought, unleashed a powerful atomic ray straight in Miki’s face. The blast sent her off of the monster king’s body and stumbling down the beach. The atomic saurian stood back up, readying himself to continue his fight with the Female Titan. In a flash, Miki lunged from the darkness and onto Godzilla again, who let out a panicked shriek. The Female Titan straddled herself onto the Monster King, with her legs wrapped around his torso and her hands on the back of his neck. Godzilla got a good look at the damage he caused to her, noticing the remaining flesh dripping off her face. All that was left for the moment was her skull, giving him an enthusiastic smile.

“Oh no. You got me all hot and bothered. What are we going to do about that?”

Godzilla fearfully let out a scream, as Miki put a finger on his mouth, effectively silencing him, with a “ssh” escaping her lips.

“Hush now, darling. We’ve got plenty of time to decide what to do together, but we should make sure it’s quite tasteful first. We don’t want to scar our friends for life.”

The atomic saurian’s heart raced faster than ever before, worse than the cadmium missiles, ANEB, and the countless other drugs he accidentally swallowed in the 80s. Acting on instinct, Godzilla panicikly bit off the hand Miki was using to keep him quiet as she let out an excited roar. The severed hand, as it had a mind of its own, crawled in Godzilla’s mouth, catching the monster king’s attention. It had caused him to let out another scream. Miki, of course, giggled in delight, still maintaining her firm grip on him.

“My, my. We’re moving quite fast. I didn’t think you wanted me inside you, but I’m glad you feel that way about me. Now, it’s time for you to be inside me.”

Godzilla unleashed a nuclear pulse, with white and blue bright energy flashing over both his and Miki’s bodies causing sparks to fly out everywhere. The intense burst of energy turned Miki’s skin to char, forcing her to let out a mixture of pain and pleasure from the blast, as her limbs snapped off like a twig. Thus, sending her miles away as the nuclear pulse then died down.

The monster king took a moment to compose himself as if everything went silent except the noises coming out of his mouth. Godzilla breathed in and out, with the nightmare over, as he felt physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted from the encounter, collapsing onto the ground. He gazed up at the stars as they gave him a sense of solace, comfort now that he had known the nightmare was over with.

Godzilla knew he had to rescue his friends, but the need to let his eyes close was far greater to his health, as he then drifted off to sleep. The Atomic Saurian slept soundly, feeling all of his troubles wash away as he would soon wake up to find this whole situation a thing of the distant past.

Sadly, dreams are never real.

“You can’t go to bed yet.”

A voice Godzilla heard going through his eardrums, forcing him to stir his eyes open. His vision was still hazy, not being able to realize who’s voice it was. The monster king’s distorted vision saw something crawling on him, but simply shook his head, dismissing the idea of a threat. Simply chalking it up to the lack of sleep he has gotten in the past few days as he drifted off to his slumber once again.

“You didn’t take care of me yet.”

The voice purred as Godzilla instantly opened his eyes to find the badly mangled Female Titan on his chest, with her flesh dripping like a melted candle all over him. Her limbs were still growing, but were long enough to give her the mobility and strength to pin her lover down to the ground. Lastly, her face was still healing as it was no longer just bone, but red flesh forming on top of it, still terrifying everyone who witnessed her deformity.

Godzilla was finished.

The Monster King no longer had the energy to run nor to fight, he was a shadow of his former self. Pinned by a mangled creature he couldn’t find the strength to push off, was now forced to be at her mercy.

Miki lowered herself down on Godzilla’s body, preparing herself for a series of moves that’ll last for several nights.

“Asagi’s not the only one with a monster boyfriend. I finally got mine. Let’s make tonight a night to remember, forever.”

What happened next was so painful and traumatic to describe as Godzilla could only let out not a roar, but a long series of cries as his restrained friends could only watch in horror. Tonight marked the end of an era. An era where there was no longer a King of the Monsters, now replaced by a Queen of the Monsters.

Godzilla continued to cry as Miki looked up into the night sky and screamed with intense pleasure. “Take that, you dinosaur!”

“And that’s what would happen if Miki turned into a kaiju!” GodzillavsJason proclaimed, with the biggest smile on his face, as he then looked up from his twenty-six page novella and at the confused GodzillavsRayquaza.

The KWCE verifier stood motionless, unable to compose any words for a review to give to the KWC verifier. GodzillavsJason continued to smile as he then hollered out excitedly, “Well, don’t just stand there! What’d you think?”
“I…. I…..” GodzillavsRayquaza stammered out, with the KWC verifier shaking with elation. “I…. just wanted to know if you read my match or not.”

“Yeah, but what did you think of it, though?”

Without taking a second to process his thoughts, GvR blurted out, “What the fuck did you make me read!?”

“Ah good, the match made you emotional,” GvJ expressed happily, feeling smug about his accomplishment.

“No, no!” GvR angrily spouted out. “None of this made sense!”

“Sure it did! You’ve seen Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla. Miki is so madly in love with Godzilla, she’ll do anything to be with him. Particularly murdering several people and scarring several others to get there. It makes perfect sense!” Alex argued, defending his short story from the newfound critic.

“I’m not talking about that, dumbass! I’m talking about shit like Annie not only letting Miki in on her Titan society or whatever the hell it’s called, how none of the Scout Cadets stopped her from escaping, or everything else that you seemed to have gotten wrong with the Attack on Titan elements! I don’t even know shit about it, but I feel like you got a lot of it wrong!” GvR screamed out, trying to get his friend to realize his story has major flaws in it.

“In my defense, Annie didn’t really seem that competent to me,” Alex pointed out, attempting to deflect some of the criticism.

“Oh my god!” GvR shrieked out, putting hands over his head while his face started to boil red with anger. “And what was with the goddamn ad read? It completely deflated the tiniest amount of tension you were able to bring into the story!”

“Oh….. that! Yeah, some people came up to me and said they would give me fifty dollars if I promoted their content in my story. Pretty cool, right?” Alex smiled, rubbing his newly acquired dollars between his fingers.

GodzillavsRayquaza violently shook, unable to comprehend how his friend could not only write this dumpster fire, but to give half assed answers completely infuriated him. The KWCE verifier wanted to strangle Alex and watch the life leave from his eyes, but knew he would not be able to get away with it along with needing someone else to read his own match. Upon realizing the outcome, he simply took a deep breath in and shortly after, one out. His skin was no longer a deep red, but to his normal white, as he tried to remain calm when he was about to ask his next question.

“Okay, this has nothing to do with the story you wrote, but please. Oh please! Did you read the match I sent you?” GvR pleaded, desperate to know Alex’s answer so he could move on to bigger and better things.

“Oh, that!” Alex exclaimed, finally realizing what GvR had been saying this whole time, as the KWCE verifier’s eyes widened and his mouth brightened with a smile. After waiting several hours, he was now going to get his answer and be free of this pain.

“Yeah, I didn’t read that,” Alex answered, as he then paused trying to think of something before it hit him. “Matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve read any of your matches in the past few months.”

GvR’s left eye twitched from the news he just received. All his hard work working on several matches had gone to waste. The KWCE verifier was now a broken man.

“But yeah, let’s go back to talking more about my awesome short story!” Alex exclaimed, as GvR once again violently twitched uncontrollably. With nothing left to stop him now, GodzillavsRayquaza raised his arms out and walked towards his talking co-worker.

“And as you can see on page twelve,” Alex spoke out when he then noticed GvR inching closer to him. A smile grew on the author’s face, “Ah! I know what you’re doing! You want a hug from your good friend and favorite author. Me! Bring it here partner!”

Alex wrapped his arms around GvR, giving him the biggest hug he ever received as the KWCE verifier gripped his hands onto his co-works neck. As GodzillavsJason hugged tighter, GvR squeezed tighter on his neck, both of them losing consciousness from the amount of air escaping their bodies.

The two collapsed on the ground, with the money Alex earning floated down right next to them. The money laid there for quite some time until someone happily exclaimed “Ooh!”

A bearded man with the brightest smile anyone could have ever seen picked up the fifty dollars and examined it closely. He continued to study it until an amazing thought came to his head.

“I could use this to pay 3D modelers!” The man announced, running off to buy for his highly desired banners for the KWC.

To be continued in Eren vs. Jean: Battle of the Bitch Babies
Spoiler:
WINNER:
Miki Simpgusa the Simp Titan and KaijuX, the man who steals money from his friends
Last edited by KaijuX on Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. #Spooks666 - Female Titan vs. Godzilla and His Amazing Friends

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Pure kino
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Welp......................I don't know what to say

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

What the pooping skreeonksack did I just read...?!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Pure kino
An expert in kino, you are.
ShinGojira14 wrote:What the pooping skreeonksack did I just read...?!
Art.

Happy Halloween! :D
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Art.

Happy Halloween! :D
:lol:

Happy Halloween yourself! :mrgreen: :g2k:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

2spooky4me

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

*gets half way reading it*

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This story is crazy, I love it! The fight was a lot of fun too
Spoiler:
especially with how nuts Miki is in her lust. Also, wow GVJ, story you is kind of a jerk ignoring GVR's work while pushing his into the guys face.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:*gets half way reading it*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQ_Ac0uQr0
Godzilla should have called the police. What an idiot.
HillyHulk wrote:This story is crazy, I love it! The fight was a lot of fun too
Spoiler:
especially with how nuts Miki is in her lust. Also, wow GVJ, story you is kind of a jerk ignoring GVR's work while pushing his into the guys face.
Thank you! I'm glad you had a lot of fun reading this shpooky story.
Spoiler:
Also, story me had his reasons. He just wanted to show his good friend an amazing story he wrote. Just a shame story GvR was being too selfish the whole time.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

:shock:

It’s been nearly 12 hours since I read the uncensored version last night and I still don’t know what to make of it. This is not just a story, but an experience. An experience of every available emotion and then some. Whatever GodzillavsJason did here, he did it right. Or maybe he didn't, I really have no idea.
Last edited by Gojira 41mk11 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

A match of true culture, I credit for the unique experience lol