Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire NON-SPOILER THREAD

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Fermix
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Sequel

Post by Fermix »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:47 pm
Handsome Shrek wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:45 pm It's dumb as hell that they are putting their Monsterverse content on different streaming services instead of just consolidating it into one. They have the movies on HBO Max, the new live action show on Apple TV, and the anime series on Netflix.
Could be worse. None of this could be happening.
Agreed. It could be that WB/Legendary were pitching their ideas to different studios and they happened to get picked up in different places. Better than not getting picked up at all.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Appertanly some fake leaks are dropping somewhere for the film.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

miguelnuva wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:02 pm Appertanly some fake leaks are dropping somewhere for the film.
Did you hear that from your friend as well? :lol:
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Yeahhhhhhh…..the apparent friend leaks on here in the past unless they’re from Fake have all been deemed totally false from KDM

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Post by StardustGenius »

Are you talking about Sayaka? Sayaka was pretty on point about GvK leaks so...

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Oh yeah. He and Fake were legit. Everyone else….not so much

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Fermix wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:44 am
miguelnuva wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:02 pm Appertanly some fake leaks are dropping somewhere for the film.
Did you hear that from your friend as well? :lol:
No that was from KDM on twitter.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
king_ghidorah wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:24 am Yeahhhhhhh…..the apparent friend leaks on here in the past unless they’re from Fake have all been deemed totally false from KDM
No they were not. I got told some some stuff about Godzilla vs Kong that were correct. And I never said it was leaks. I passed on info I heard from a source I told every last year was hit or miss.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Didn’t KDM take a screen cap of your latest claims though and say they weren’t correct?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

king_ghidorah wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:19 pm Didn’t KDM take a screen cap of your latest claims though and say they weren’t correct?
I never said they were leaks. I said I heard something, take it with a grain of salt and the person I heard it from has been wrong before. A leak to me is somone coming in saying this is going to happen as a fact.

I repeated a rumor that turned out to be false.

As for Godzilla vs Kong I was told two lhings that were correct, not the future MV film.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

I forget who posted this and I’m too lazy to look it up. If it wasn’t you I apologize.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgNOznMj_p ... JmNzVkMjY=
Last edited by king_ghidorah on Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

king_ghidorah wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:35 pm I forget who posted this and I’m too lazy to look it up. If it wasn’t you I apologize.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgNOznMj_p ... JmNzVkMjY=
There is no need to apologize. I did post that. I heard that as a rumor. I said the person I talked to has been wrong before, I said take it with a grain of salt. I did not claim that this was factual information or a leak. What I did say was a leak was from Godzilla vs Kong last year before that film came out. Yes I got wrong information, I'm not shying from that. The information I posted was not the current plans for the MV anyone as I was told plans I reported were scrapped.

The person I talked to has no current MV scoops past what they had for Godzilla vs Kong and probably won't be getting anymore.

All I'm saying is the person I talked to was wrong but they are not fake, they are just hit and miss and missed this time.

I'm not going to talk further because I don't want the mods upset by the leak was from 4 chan and KDM talked about it on his instagram as well.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Appreciate the explanation! All good!

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

you mean the fake as hell spaceGodzilla leak?
Last edited by BurningCoolMan on Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

BurningCoolMan wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:11 pm you mean the fake as hell spaceGodzilla leak?
Kdm posted a 4 chan leak that says the main villian is a SpaceGodzilla Biollante hybrid.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

miguelnuva wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:22 pm
BurningCoolMan wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:11 pm you mean the fake as hell spaceGodzilla leak?
Kdm posted a 4 chan leak that says the main villian is a SpaceGodzilla Biollante hybrid.
Even if that’s fake, that’s a real weird concept.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

miguelnuva wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:22 pm Kdm posted a 4 chan leak that says the main villian is a SpaceGodzilla Biollante hybrid.
What the hell is something like that even supposed to look like?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:28 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:22 pm Kdm posted a 4 chan leak that says the main villian is a SpaceGodzilla Biollante hybrid.

Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:54 pm
Gigantis wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:28 pm

Mm. I'm ever so slightly more sold on this now. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

This is something I want to see happen now. Those two might combine in some really interesting ways.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

I mean I think we should give absolutely no attention to any kind of "leaks" going around this early considering I can make a 4chan account right now, go pretend to be a leaker myself, and say "The main antagonist Titan of the movie is actually Kong's ancestor who took pleasure in killing and enslaving other Titans."

But amusing this idea of a Biollante/SpaceG clone for a second, it'd technically be a unique kaiju, satisfying those of you who want more original monsters in the MV, and Biollante has been the most logical big bad since GvK. (Besides my idea of having Biollante emerging on the West Coast and Hedorah emerging on the East Coast, with Godzilla at the eye of the incoming apocalyptic storm)
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira