Cosmic Calamity Final Battle: Voyager vs Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Final Battle: Voyager vs Logan268

Post by Voyager »

Neither am I, but it seems you’re on the back foot ;)
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Give me a bit alright? You pissed me the fuck off and I'm actually gonna listen to others this time.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Sorry… I didn’t mean to upset you :|
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I win the lackey battle, I won it last time and I do so again.

Added in 3 minutes 49 seconds:
At this point, I can just do this all day.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:36 pm I win the lackey battle, I won it last time and I do so again.

Added in 3 minutes 49 seconds:
At this point, I can just do this all day.
If you can’t prove it, no one is going to believe you. And if you keep having this attitude, people might not be inclined to side with you.

I beat you in a debate and now you’re being a bad sport.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

This brings me to a small argument. My opening volley is going to be BRUTAL. In the opening moments the Heisei Trio, Hydra, MG2, and lots of others will be releasing hell on Earth against Logan's team, and with the sheer might of my team, I don't see a lot of his team surviving the first minute or so. The lackeys that can avoid the barrage will survive longer, so I see Starscream, Rodan, and Zilla Jr avoiding it, and maybe a couple surviving it.

The leaders won't be fans either. Sentinel won't be enjoying it and could either retaliate or reposition, I'm leaning toward the latter knowing SP. MUTO Prime would probably be torn to shreds, with Skull Gomora writhing in pain too. KJSC, Keizer Godzilla and Five King should be just fine, but Red King and his notorious hatred of beams may not be in the best shape either.

This should even the numbers advantage and even tilt it in my favor, withstanding the legion swarms. By the way, a counter to those is Burning G's sheer heat. The immense heat he irradiates will harm the tiny bugs, and probably have them dying in droves.
Let's see, Gravity Beams from GKG (Did damage to Mothra Leo but didn't do JACK to Armor Mothra), Burning Godzilla's Spiral Ray(PRE-1190 Degrees, it did damage to Destoroyah but the first time he used the spiral ray in battle, he only used it once before getting ragdolled around. But he DOES like to spam it), Mega Buster, Paralyzer Missiles, Garuda Cannons, Plasma Grenade (Which I remind you needed to be powered by an energy attack so no one on my team firing at him kind of renders that attack useless so yeah. You contradicted yourself in that regard), Showa Godzilla's Atomic Breath (He only used it Four times in TOM in favor of melee, I have canon to back me up), Megalon's Napalm Bombs and Hydra's explosion causing beams and I am not impressed by the latter to let me tell you that. He only used the explosion-causing electric ray once and the other times, the electricity just shocked Big O.

Now let's say that all of this firepower does happen at the start of the battle, who on my end takes damage/dies?

Leaders: Red King and MUTO Prime are the likeliest to die even though the former will fight Tyrant first just to get taken out by the ear beams that Tyrant has and the firepower so Tyrant lives, Keizer Godzilla retains all of the abilities of FW Goji so he either jumps over as much of the firepower as possible/intercepts with his own Atomic Breath, Five King survives, King Joe could split into Separate Mode and avoid everything altogether then retaliate accordingly by flying on top of either Mechagodzilla to blow them downward. Skull Gomora gets taken out in no short order regardless of being a match for Showa Godzilla in melee. Sentinel Prime has a shield and he will retaliate accordingly.

Lackeys: Considering it's just Hydra and Megalon who actually have very powerful firepower, Big Fau survives and takes him out before Hydra even gets the chance to go after the Legion Swarms, Zilla Junior avoids it all together by going underground, Starscream and Rodan take to the air and go way up to avoid everything, the former retaliates with his own bombardment on mostly the leaders but also the lackeys too. Kingsaurus III has a shield, He'll be fine as long as no one attacks him from the top and aims downwards. Genegarg has flight and firepower of his own, so He'll retaliate accordingly, Bewilderbeast isn't as durable as I assumed he would be but he did not die from fireballs so he should last a little longer which is enough time to freeze some people. Everyone else but Golza and maybe Obsidian Fury is dying though and that causes my lackeys to drop drastically from there. Again though, Hydra targetting the Legion Swarms as you, Voyager said only means the swarms or rather what's left of them will target the Hydra along with Big Fau ensuring that whoever isn't taken out by all of the firepower from mainly the Mechagodzillas just target the other lackeys instead.

Another massive advantage of my team is teamwork. My team generally has better synergy with multiple monsters who are easily guidable and monsters who are leaders in battles. Showa G and Optimus are strategists, and the latter should be able to cooperate with SMG, The Super Xs, MG75, and Bumblebee quite well. Optimus and Sentinel would probably go for each other, or Starscream. Optimus would also know about the rust gun, and should be able to warn the other mechs about it. SMG is surprisingly nimble in the air, so if gun comes to shoot he should be able to hang in there.
EVERYONE is going in blind with no prep time Voyager. Optimus won't even have time to warn the others about Sentinel because Sentinel is going to be on him before Optimus gets a chance to open his mouth. Plus Obsidian Fury's signal jammer will tamper with communication between the Simeons and SMG's crew and Roger Smith anyway. Starscream providing air support only helps Sentinel in kicking OP's ass and Sentinel if I'm not mistaken kicked his ass in the MOVIE and didn't kill him because Megatron stabbed Sentinel in the back at the last second. Now it's possible someone (AKA Mechagodzilla 75) just blasts Sentinel in the back but that means Sentinel kicks MG's ass instead.

Also your statement of teamwork just means that Megalon, King Ghidorah (Showa) and Titanosaurus will be apart of the leader battle instead but Titanosaurus and Megalon will just sit back while the MGs and GKG have everything covered initially. Or Megalon and Titanosaurus go for the weak link in Skull Gomora and get their asses kicked if he uses the Skull Oscillatory Wave. Now Showa KG is a problem since he no sold the Atomic Breath and spams his Gravity Beams but he is easily overwhelmed when against multiple kaiju at the same time. He also gets confused at times such as when alien control leaves him so that allows whoever on my team that he just so happens to fight against to just kick his ass outright.

King Joe can split up and actually take on more than one foe at the same time and Tank Mode is arguably more powerful than the robot form, Showa Godzilla would just stay back to not get caught in the firepower of the Mechagodzillas then just go for whoever is left standing. Or he could go back up/save Burning G from Keizer Godzilla and just take the bullet aka that G spark Ray which I'd argue Keizer Godzilla could use more than once. Also Burning Godzilla getting back up just to have Showa Godzilla blasted into him by the G Spark Ray and BOTH of them getting taken out is actually more possible now that I think about it.

Really the biggest threats on your side are the Mechagodzillas and Showa Godzilla in the melee department but Showa Godzilla does not like beams and he was easily knocked down every time a beam blasted into him (Don't like it? I have canon to back me up) GKG is also a problem but Keizer Godzilla can handle him, well Sentinel Prime or KJSC can too and also Starscream.
And then there is THIS
With Keizer Godzilla, he's Logan's greatest asset. Even moreso than Five King. But can he tip the balance in Logan's favour? No, not by himself. I'm of the opinion that Keizer as a boost is just an energy refill that also provides a stronger beam. No durability, strength, speed, etc buffs. Just a red beam. And even then, he only used the red spiral ray once, and was using the normal blue beam even after being boosted. Does he top Burning G? I'd argue no. Burning Godzilla is just on another level for a boosted Godzilla. While he is slow, and quite a clutz, when he starts on a roll, he's deadly. Very. Burning G drew massive fountains of blood from Destoroyah, and damaged the crab demon greatly. His beams caused massive damage, as did his pulses, even before the meltdown began. BG is also quite durable, being able to withstand lots of micro oxygen, horn slashes across the abdomen, and being dragged across the ground for hundreds of meters, if not kilometers. Even if the two Godzillas don't clash in a 1v1, Keizer is on the losing side.
Okay, You fucking caught me there. But Your analysis regarding Keizer Godzilla being an energy refill is complete bullshit because we never ever see the Keizer energy leave him so the "Energy Boost" is actually permanent. Keizer Godzilla has a faster beam charge while Burning Godzilla takes 1 second longer to fire his spiral ray and in melee KG puts Burning Godzilla to shame and IMO, I think Keizer Godzilla can survive one or two Spiral rays at the least from Pre 1190 BG. You wanna know why? Keizer Godzilla has the agility to just jump over Burning Godzilla and avoid a spiral ray altogether just to come behind and lift him off the ground and just G Spark Ray him to kingdom come. He also possibly has the same variation of the Atomic Breath that obliterated Gorath in his arsenal too. But You are right.....Burning G spams his Spiral Ray and Keizer Godzilla is unfortunately dead but I see the latter shooting the G Spark Ray to take out Burning Godzilla and even if it was only used once, that ray will be used on the biggest threat which is Burning Godzilla without question.

Hyper Zetton Deathscythe is a nuisance with his teleportation which is a problem, King Ghidorah (Showa) being a beam spammer and refusing to die is a problem, Hydra is neutralized, Everyone else in the lackeys barring Sachiel don't look like big problems on par with him. King Caesar is great at melee, don't get me wrong and Titanosaurus has hurricane winds and the strength to lift even Godzilla off his feet and Megalon has Napalm to bail him out and Bumblebee exists.

However even with them around, there's a chance that I win the lackey battle outright, especially with Big Fau present to take care of Hydra and then Big O. Also The Legion Swarms or rather those that survive Hydra and the ones that just go for the Super Xs could just target Big O who does have the Plasma Gimmick to annihilate all of them so he is basically safe. They will be unorganized but that means 1 swarm goes after 11 different targets so really 1 swarm dies to Hydra, 3 other swarms go after the Super Xs, 1 swarm goes for King Joe and I don't know about the other swarms in terms of possible targets. The other machines can fight back, Optimus can just rip off as many as he can, and the Mechagodzillas can fire any that approach from the front but King Joe (Your worst leader) could split up and it wouldn't matter since he is helpless. Burning Godzilla's heat won't be a problem if he is too far away from the swarms.

Even with all of this, I think my team has a chance. It's more or less smaller than before but I have a chance to win. Really if my guys focus on the Mechagodzillas, GKG and Godzillas as well as HZD, Sachiel and the other Showa Kaiju I should have this.
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’m currently out atm, but when I get home, I’ll get a response up!
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Don’t worry, it’s coming. I’m still outta the house.

Added in 1 hour 33 minutes 42 seconds:
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pm (Which I remind you needed to be powered by an energy attack so no one on my team firing at him kind of renders that attack useless so yeah. You contradicted yourself in that regard), Showa Godzilla's Atomic Breath (He only used it Four times in TOM in favor of melee, I have canon to back me up),
I do not see how I contradicted myself. Never once did I say your team won't be firing upon mine. I said that my team's opening volley will be far superior. In that regard my point still stands, even without the plasma grenade being used off the bat. The plasma grenade will be used as soon as SMG has enough energy to power it, and with Five King, Keizer G and all your little gremlins running about it shouldn't take too long. You present my argument as something it is not.

And with Showa Godzilla, he actually used it 6 times in the film. And the number of times he used it in a singular film does not disregard the countless other times he's used it in the previous 13 movies he starred in. Showa Godzilla is one of the most skillful with his atomic breath, as evidenced in films like Vs Gigan, Vs Megalon and Vs Mechagodzilla.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pmNow let's say that all of this firepower does happen at the start of the battle, who on my end takes damage/dies?

Leaders: Red King and MUTO Prime are the likeliest to die even though the former will fight Tyrant first just to get taken out by the ear beams that Tyrant has and the firepower so Tyrant lives, Keizer Godzilla retains all of the abilities of FW Goji so he either jumps over as much of the firepower as possible/intercepts with his own Atomic Breath, Five King survives, King Joe could split into Separate Mode and avoid everything altogether then retaliate accordingly by flying on top of either Mechagodzilla to blow them downward. Skull Gomora gets taken out in no short order regardless of being a match for Showa Godzilla in melee. Sentinel Prime has a shield and he will retaliate accordingly.

Lackeys: Considering it's just Hydra and Megalon who actually have very powerful firepower, Big Fau survives and takes him out before Hydra even gets the chance to go after the Legion Swarms, Zilla Junior avoids it all together by going underground, Starscream and Rodan take to the air and go way up to avoid everything, the former retaliates with his own bombardment on mostly the leaders but also the lackeys too. Kingsaurus III has a shield, He'll be fine as long as no one attacks him from the top and aims downwards. Genegarg has flight and firepower of his own, so He'll retaliate accordingly, Bewilderbeast isn't as durable as I assumed he would be but he did not die from fireballs so he should last a little longer which is enough time to freeze some people. Everyone else but Golza and maybe Obsidian Fury is dying though and that causes my lackeys to drop drastically from there. Again though, Hydra targetting the Legion Swarms as you, Voyager said only means the swarms or rather what's left of them will target the Hydra along with Big Fau ensuring that whoever isn't taken out by all of the firepower from mainly the Mechagodzillas just target the other lackeys instead.
This is just one hypothetical scenario, so I won't dissect it like I will with a critical analysis. Instead, I will point out what I perceive as flaws in your judgement, and elaborate.

- Not sure why you think Keizer Godzilla would suddenly have the agility to jump over the entire volley. His jumps in his fight with the Showa Trio and Monster X does not nearly hold enough water to be eligible of the feat you claim.
- I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do here. The disregard of your own fighters has me thinking that you're trying to unfairly represent the argument I'm making.
- Megalon and Hydra alone? I think you forgot Bumblebee, HZD, and Sachiel, off the top of my head.

Not much else to say, the rest of this segment is pure speculation of a particular scenario.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pm
Another massive advantage of my team is teamwork. My team generally has better synergy with multiple monsters who are easily guidable and monsters who are leaders in battles. Showa G and Optimus are strategists, and the latter should be able to cooperate with SMG, The Super Xs, MG75, and Bumblebee quite well. Optimus and Sentinel would probably go for each other, or Starscream. Optimus would also know about the rust gun, and should be able to warn the other mechs about it. SMG is surprisingly nimble in the air, so if gun comes to shoot he should be able to hang in there.
EVERYONE is going in blind with no prep time Voyager. Optimus won't even have time to warn the others about Sentinel because Sentinel is going to be on him before Optimus gets a chance to open his mouth. Plus Obsidian Fury's signal jammer will tamper with communication between the Simeons and SMG's crew and Roger Smith anyway. Starscream providing air support only helps Sentinel in kicking OP's ass and Sentinel if I'm not mistaken kicked his ass in the MOVIE and didn't kill him because Megatron stabbed Sentinel in the back at the last second. Now it's possible someone (AKA Mechagodzilla 75) just blasts Sentinel in the back but that means Sentinel kicks MG's ass instead.

Also your statement of teamwork just means that Megalon, King Ghidorah (Showa) and Titanosaurus will be apart of the leader battle instead but Titanosaurus and Megalon will just sit back while the MGs and GKG have everything covered initially. Or Megalon and Titanosaurus go for the weak link in Skull Gomora and get their asses kicked if he uses the Skull Oscillatory Wave. Now Showa KG is a problem since he no sold the Atomic Breath and spams his Gravity Beams but he is easily overwhelmed when against multiple kaiju at the same time. He also gets confused at times such as when alien control leaves him so that allows whoever on my team that he just so happens to fight against to just kick his ass outright.
I never once stated prep time. Optimus Prime is a war veteran with plenty of experience, and as we see throughout the first trilogy of TF films, he is very capable of making tactical and coordinative decisions on the field with his team. That extends to this match. And, I get that it's exaggeration, but you're acting as if Sentinel could just teleport over to Optimus immediately. Starscream kicking ass? That idiot was mauled by Prime in a 3v1 with the odds against Prime. By how Starscream fights, it doesn't support your claim. He thought he could beat Optimus with Megatron's and Grindor's help and still got his ass kicked. He gets on the ground because he's a cocky moron and always pays for it. He either flees or straight up dies. OP still put up a great fight against Sentinel AFTER having fought tens and dozens of drones, shockwave and the driller, so I'm not sure what you're "MOVIE" thing is all about. They're going into this battle in peak condition. Sentinel's status wasn't diminished because he hadn't fought any (and if so, meaningful) competition before engaging with OP. And you're severely underestimating MG75's primary weapon, the rotating finger missiles. That thing lands in Sentinel's back, and it's doing 100 times worse than Megatron's gun. It was able to completely uproot a city block, and launch it tens of feet, if not, a hundred feet into the air.

King Ghidorah getting overwhelmed is a weird argument to make when each of our team comprise of roughly the same amount of monsters. And in a battle where mine are pound for pound superior, it's unlikely we'll see a repeat of DAM. Also, who's to say King Ghidorah is even under alien control? King Ghidorah fought quite well in GTTHM when under zero influence. And let's say King Ghidorah is under control, and that leaves him. It inconveniences him for a bit? He was easily the first to recover in Monster Zero, getting back to his usual habits way before Godzilla and Rodan.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pmKing Joe can split up and actually take on more than one foe at the same time and Tank Mode is arguably more powerful than the robot form, Showa Godzilla would just stay back to not get caught in the firepower of the Mechagodzillas then just go for whoever is left standing. Or he could go back up/save Burning G from Keizer Godzilla and just take the bullet aka that G spark Ray which I'd argue Keizer Godzilla could use more than once. Also Burning Godzilla getting back up just to have Showa Godzilla blasted into him by the G Spark Ray and BOTH of them getting taken out is actually more possible now that I think about it.

Really the biggest threats on your side are the Mechagodzillas and Showa Godzilla in the melee department but Showa Godzilla does not like beams and he was easily knocked down every time a beam blasted into him (Don't like it? I have canon to back me up) GKG is also a problem but Keizer Godzilla can handle him, well Sentinel Prime or KJSC can too and also Starscream.
King Joe is probably the biggest thorn in my side. More so than your unimpressive powerhouse and your lackluster evolution. It's ability to split and reform is going to be tough to deal with, but my team will get to it. Why? Because KJSC will have to pick up the slack left by the rest of your team. As I've proven and as you've even admitted, a lot of your team is going to die fast. This means that KJSC (and whoever is still alive at the point) will have to work overtime to make sure they don't get killed too. It's a numbers game that over time will favour me more and more.

Then we have the ridiculously funny argument that Showa Godzilla causes Burning Godzilla's death. What makes you think that the event of Showa G and Burning G standing in a straight line long enough for Keizer G to blast them both Ebirah-Hedorah style is highly likely. Both my Godzillas are smart enough to know that a glowing beam isn't a good thing, and will react accordingly to their personalities. This means Showa probably moves out of the way and Heisei fires up his own beam. And this isn't even getting into the assumption the G Spark Ray would kill Burning Godzilla. I already proved that Keizer Ghidorah wasn't all that durable, so the G Spark Ray destroying him isn't that good of a feat compared to Burning G. His base beam is stronger than the Red Spiral Ray, and that's the beam that destroyed SpaceG and SMG.

> Forgets GKG and Burning G exist.

And then acts all snarky about Showa G "not liking beams". I can think of plenty of times a beam didn't knock Showa G over, which pretty much disproves your point. Showa G was annoyed but resisted the Gravity Bolts, took multiple hits of the Space Beam without falling over (it did make him bleed but didn't fall over), and Godzilla took Hedorah's beam to the hand and didn't even flinch. I have canon to back me up, don't act high and mighty.

Keizer Godzilla by your own admission would be too busy to deal with GKG, and what is Sentinel and Starscream meant to do against GKG? The barrier protects from projectiles and flying means that the sword of sentinel is a lot less scary. Even if GKG decides to come down and Sentinel isn't busy fighting someone else, the gravity bolts should easily be powerful enough to dislodge Sentinel from him, seeing as how they manhandled Leo like he was nothing.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pmAnd then there is THIS
With Keizer Godzilla, he's Logan's greatest asset. Even moreso than Five King. But can he tip the balance in Logan's favour? No, not by himself. I'm of the opinion that Keizer as a boost is just an energy refill that also provides a stronger beam. No durability, strength, speed, etc buffs. Just a red beam. And even then, he only used the red spiral ray once, and was using the normal blue beam even after being boosted. Does he top Burning G? I'd argue no. Burning Godzilla is just on another level for a boosted Godzilla. While he is slow, and quite a clutz, when he starts on a roll, he's deadly. Very. Burning G drew massive fountains of blood from Destoroyah, and damaged the crab demon greatly. His beams caused massive damage, as did his pulses, even before the meltdown began. BG is also quite durable, being able to withstand lots of micro oxygen, horn slashes across the abdomen, and being dragged across the ground for hundreds of meters, if not kilometers. Even if the two Godzillas don't clash in a 1v1, Keizer is on the losing side.
Okay, You fucking caught me there. But Your analysis regarding Keizer Godzilla being an energy refill is complete bullshit because we never ever see the Keizer energy leave him so the "Energy Boost" is actually permanent. Keizer Godzilla has a faster beam charge while Burning Godzilla takes 1 second longer to fire his spiral ray and in melee KG puts Burning Godzilla to shame and IMO, I think Keizer Godzilla can survive one or two Spiral rays at the least from Pre 1190 BG. You wanna know why? Keizer Godzilla has the agility to just jump over Burning Godzilla and avoid a spiral ray altogether just to come behind and lift him off the ground and just G Spark Ray him to kingdom come. He also possibly has the same variation of the Atomic Breath that obliterated Gorath in his arsenal too. But You are right.....Burning G spams his Spiral Ray and Keizer Godzilla is unfortunately dead but I see the latter shooting the G Spark Ray to take out Burning Godzilla and even if it was only used once, that ray will be used on the biggest threat which is Burning Godzilla without question.
Nothing suggests Keizer Godzilla is a buff besides the single use of the Spark Ray. Also, if it were an energy refill, why would it leave his body? I have no idea what you're thinking here... Keizer Godzilla's beam charge is still long enough for Burning G to react, and there's no proof that Burning G would die to the spark ray. Burning G on the other hand absolutely has the power to put Keizer down. The Red Spiral Ray (inferior to the Burning Heat Ray) destroyed Space G and SMG. The Burning Heat Ray was able to make Destoroyah whine like a bitch. The spiral heat ray is a further improvement on this, which was able to literally rip Destoroyah apart. Godzilla took all of Destoroyah's punishment too, and regenerated from it with ease. Another point that helps BG and to a lesser extent Showa G. Their healing factor is another reason BG outclasses Keizer. And I see you mentioned Gorath, which is a bit of a puzzle. An outlier beam that does not correlate with any previous beam, and helps my theory of an energy refill, as it was before the energy that powered Keizer G. Also worth nothing that Gorath was hollow, so destroying it isn't as great of a feat as you think. Still, it is impressive, but not so much to affect the battle.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pmHyper Zetton Deathscythe is a nuisance with his teleportation which is a problem, King Ghidorah (Showa) being a beam spammer and refusing to die is a problem, Hydra is neutralized, Everyone else in the lackeys barring Sachiel don't look like big problems on par with him. King Caesar is great at melee, don't get me wrong and Titanosaurus has hurricane winds and the strength to lift even Godzilla off his feet and Megalon has Napalm to bail him out and Bumblebee exists.

However even with them around, there's a chance that I win the lackey battle outright, especially with Big Fau present to take care of Hydra and then Big O. Also The Legion Swarms or rather those that survive Hydra and the ones that just go for the Super Xs could just target Big O who does have the Plasma Gimmick to annihilate all of them so he is basically safe. They will be unorganized but that means 1 swarm goes after 11 different targets so really 1 swarm dies to Hydra, 3 other swarms go after the Super Xs, 1 swarm goes for King Joe and I don't know about the other swarms in terms of possible targets. The other machines can fight back, Optimus can just rip off as many as he can, and the Mechagodzillas can fire any that approach from the front but King Joe (Your worst leader) could split up and it wouldn't matter since he is helpless. Burning Godzilla's heat won't be a problem if he is too far away from the swarms.
Saying Hydra is neutralised is quite misleading, you're assuming that only a single set of events is possible, which is counter intuitive. If Big Fau is busy dealing with Both Hydra and Big O (I will not disagree thanks to rivalries), his effect on the lackey battle will not be as large as you'd think. I'm not really gonna argue about the swarms, I think what you say here is fair, but just one going after Hydra? If a big bolt of electricity smashes through the middle of your whole family, wouldn't you think more would be eager to fight back at the attacker?

And yes, I agree King Joe is by far my worst leader, but he isn't useless as you claim. After all, he was still able to give Ultraseven a lot of trouble, so he's more akin to a lackey on steroids.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:53 pmEven with all of this, I think my team has a chance. It's more or less smaller than before but I have a chance to win. Really if my guys focus on the Mechagodzillas, GKG and Godzillas as well as HZD, Sachiel and the other Showa Kaiju I should have this.
Quite a lot to do if they depend on those events for a win :lol: I would say this argument is better done than your earlier one, so good job! Unfortunately it still suffers problems like a general sense of animosity towards me.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

How can I have animosity towards you when I respect you? ;)
The disregard of your own fighters has me thinking that you're trying to unfairly represent the argument I'm making.
Because it's true in regards to the lackey battle, Bumblebee (Prime) is a meat shield, Mothra Larva's best contribution is to spit web which will vary depending on who she fights, Anguirus serves as a meat shield, Female Titan dies quick thanks to being frail but her crystallization attack post-death is a problem if whoever she fights doesn't move straight away, Cyber Zilla is shit when it comes to melee, The Monsterverse Lackeys will serve me well but die quick deaths but everyone else has a chance of lasting longer
Bumblebee, HZD, and Sachiel
Of these three, HZD is the deadliest by far in terms of being overrated and overhyped. He only has Dark fireballs in terms of firepower and I'm pretty sure they will do as much damage if not slightly more damage then the normal kind. Cyber Zilla's dead from that, Female Titan is dead from that but everyone can handle a little bit of everything else he has to offer. Bumblebee is bound to be as frail in durability as Starscream so if anything, Bumblebee dies to anything that is related to fire on my end but his firepower could do wonders to my side except I have a couple counters like Genegarg being able to fly and respond with his own firepower.
OP still put up a great fight against Sentinel AFTER having fought tens and dozens of drones, shockwave and the driller
Valid except Optimus had a jetpack against the drones, Shockwave and Driller and for some reason, he removed that jetpack before fighting Sentinel. If he still had the jetpack in the movie, Optimus would have just flown up to Sentinel and attacked him there rather than telling him to get down. Optimus has no jetpack/Jetmode here so he is just normal Optimus Prime and sure both are at peak condition but I still stand by my statement that Sentinel Prime can and WILL beat Optimus even with both being at 100 percent.
you're severely underestimating MG75's primary weapon, the rotating finger missiles. It was able to completely uproot a city block, and launch it tens of feet, if not, a hundred feet into the air.

Except those missiles didn't launch Godzilla into the air the next time they were used. If i'm not mistaken, Godzilla was just shot in the chest and faceplanted after getting shot. The only way the city block is getting destroyed and sent a hundred feet is if those missiles hit the ground rather than some kaiju.
As I've proven and as you've even admitted, a lot of your team is going to die fast.
A lot of my team dies fast? Sure but it'll only be the less durable ones who die fast and foremost and that applies to your team as well. ;)
What makes you think that the event of Showa G and Burning G standing in a straight line long enough for Keizer G to blast them both Ebirah-Hedorah style is highly likely. Both my Godzillas are smart enough to know that a glowing beam isn't a good thing, and will react accordingly to their personalities. This means Showa probably moves out of the way and Heisei fires up his own beam.
Except Showa and Burning could end up being occupied with Keizer's teammates in the same area and just so happen to be pushed into each other just as Keizer Godzilla ambushes them with the ray. Considering Keizer Godzilla is the most powerful one I have, that just means he goes after someone other than Burning Godzilla first whether it be Hydra or GKG. He handles the former but dies to the latter a lot faster than he would against Burning Godzilla in that regard. Burning Godzilla meanwhile just ensures that my other leaders suffer a quick death even faster if Keizer Godzilla doesn't fight him first-OH WAIT I have Five King who survives the opening assault and could just fight Burning Godzilla instead.

That's a kaiju that even normal Heisei Godzilla would have trouble with. You wanna know why? Burning Godzilla and LITERALLY 98 percent of all kaiju shoot their energy attacks directly in front of them, primary energy attacks anyway, so the Spiral heat Ray goes right into Gan Q's eye and if Burning G fires another one, then the eye just absorbs that ray too and deflects all of that energy back at him. The nuclear pulses are nonexistent because he really only used it when getting swarmed by aggregates and I already said that the Legion Swarms won't really be bothered to go after him.
I'm not really gonna argue about the swarms, I think what you say here is fair, but just one going after Hydra? If a big bolt of electricity smashes through the middle of your whole family, wouldn't you think more would be eager to fight back at the attacker?
How is that possible if 3 other swarms are busy taking out the Super Xs? The rest will gladly go for him if they survive the electrical attack and that just means Hydra is neutralized further and it assures that Big Fau faces and beats Big O one on one.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Voyager kicks my ass and becomes the Cosmic King.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

My team just packs a way harder punch, and while Logan has some excellent fighters, they cannot pick up the slack left by the ones who are quite unimpressive.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Giving this to Voyager. If there’s a boat, he sailed it like Captain Ahab through this tournament.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image