Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Before EarthNeronga claims more aliens, I'm going to call dibs on Galactron.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I'm just thankful I already claimed MV Ghidorah lol

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

You Dont know How Many Terror Beast I can still use do you? not to mention their alien masters >:)

Anyways heres my next wave of Choju

Hanzagiran:Juice Terrible-Monster

Height: 105 Meters

Weight: 80,000 Tons

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Personality: Is very slick and will attack at a monsters weakpoints and will aim to make them very fragile and weaken them enough for another Choju to finish off. He is also very loyal to Yapool

Powers:

Acid Spray: Hanzagiran can spray a white-foamy acid from his mouth that can melt rocks and humans. However, it is not strong enough to harm metal.

Thick Armor: Hanzagiran's body armor are tough enough to withstand physical attacks and most firepower.

Garan:Mysterious Fish Terrible-Monster

Height: 119 Meters

Weight: 86,000 Tons

Allignment: Netural Evil

Personality:He is very loyal to Yapool however he would attempt to escape with his life when he is threatened with death. Hes also very cowardly and would rather save himself then die

Powers:

Interdimensional Travel: Being from another dimension, Garan is able to cross dimensions at will. When in Earth’s, he shatters the sky like glass when appearing.

Explosive Flashes: Garan can emit flashes from the tip of his nasal horn that cause explosions, it can vary from small to large in size.

Capture-Air Gas: Depending on his artist's command, Garan can spray a white mist from his mouth that can gassify his target and allow him to eat them. The attack, however, does not work on living things.

Cowra:Cattle God Terrible-Monster

Height:122 Meters

Weight: 87,000 Tons

Personality: Is extremely brutal in fighting and will use his horns against his enemies and will help out his allys no matter what.

Powers:

Horns: Cowra possessed a pair of horns which he used to rammed a building.

Purple Ray: Cowra can shoot a purple beam from in between his horns.

Hallucination: Cowra can cause enemies to hallucinate in order to distract and confuse them.

Acidic Saliva: Cowra's saliva is acidic and can dissolve strong materials.

Firemons: Flame Terrible-Monster

Master:Alien Fire

Height:128 Meters

Weight: 94,000 Tons

Allignment: Chaotic Evil

Personality: Is brutal and sadistic in fighting and enjoys causing the most pain to his fighters with his sword. he is also very brutal in his fighting skill

Powers:
Flame Breath: Like many other Terrible-Monster, Firemons can breathe streams of fire from his mouth.

Fire Sword: Alien Fire, Firemons' master, can help by giving him a sword that can be set aflame. This sword is extremely sharp, and can stab straight through the bodies of opponents.

Missiles: Fiermons can fire missiles from his nose, can cause medium-sized explosions.

Machless:Blunt Foot Terrible-Monster

Height: 120 Meters

Weight: 96,000 Tons

Personality: ferocious in fighting and will not give up and wont hold anything back. he likes to bite kaiju to cause them agony and is brutal in fighting.He is loyal to Yapool as well

Powers:

Explosive Mist: Machless can exhale a white mist that has explosive properties.

Energy Bolts: Machless can fire yellow electrical bolts from his fingertips.

Burrowing: Machless can burrow at moderate speeds.

Gitagitanga: Underground Terrible-Monster

Height:124 Meters

Weight: 95,000 Tons

Personality: Loyal to Yapool but is brutal against Kaiju that dare challenge him. Thinks that he is way more powerful that he truly is and wont give up against a enemy. he is also very sadistic and cruel in fighting against enemies

Powers:
Oxygen Deficiency Gas: Gitagitanga's head tusks have nozzles that can spray a white gas from them. They can cause medium explosions and cause people to act intoxicated. His horns can also emit this spray as well.

Mazarius: Different Dimension Terrible-Monster

Height: 120 Meters

Weight: weightless

Master:Mazaron Man

Personality: Chaotic in nature but will attack with everything he has but doesnt really like fighting but is still very loyal to yapool

Powers:

White Smoke: Mazarius can shoot a white cloud of smoke from its mouth.
Intangibility: Mazarius itself was intangible, enabled it to prevent attacks.

Unitang:Female Ninja Terrible-Monster

Height:110

Weight: 94,000 Tons

Personality: She is very Prideful and doesnt want to get her claws dirty as she thinks she is very brutal and constantly attacks any enemies to her in fighting

Powers:

-Webs: Unitang can create several streams of sticky, rope-like webbing. She can launch streams from her mouth and both of her claws.

-Horn Flash: When the horn on Unitang’s horn flashes, it can create large explosions that rival her own size on the ground.

-Horn Launch: When needed, the horn on Unitang’s head can launch from her skull, much like a horn, and fly at an opponent before returning.

-Reform: Should Unitang’s body be cut into pieces, she can reform within minutes.

Ace Killer:Extradimensional Terrible-Being

Height: 100 Meters

Weight: 86,000 Tons

Personality: he is very brutal in fighting and wont show any mercy to any of his enemies. he is cruel and takes joy in causing agony to other kaiju and sees them as nothing more but inferior creatures to him and yapool. Hes loyal to Yapool however he thinks he and yapool are both equals

Powers:

-Ace Killer possess the abiltiys of multiple Ultramen he has defeated including

-Emerium Beam: beam from Ultraseven

-Spacium Beam: Beam From Ultraseven

-Ultra Braclet: Ultraman jacks Bracelet

-M87 beam: Beam from Zoffy

Battle Sai: Ace Killer is equipped with a large sai, which he holds in his right hand. It can be used as a normal sai; slashing, stabbing, battery, etc.

Armored Hide: Ace Killer's body was created specifically to endure the power of Dozens of Ultramens abiltiys and their beams like the M87 Ray or the Metallium Beam

Talons: Ace Killer's left hand is armed with talons over his fingers.

power Absorption: Ace Killer can absorb energy from other beings to copy their powers. The stolen energy and corresponding beam weapon takes the form of a light red beam of energy that is absorbed by the emerald gemstone on Ace Killer's chest.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is going too far. Not only because this choju monopoly might derail the RP but because I'm not sure how anyone could manage to control this many kaiju.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Yeah, I'm having trouble remembering Hyper Apex and Kaiju bOy because I have so many kaiju and mechs under my wing, so I might give Logan some control over them.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:29 pm Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is going too far. Not only because this choju monopoly might derail the RP but because I'm not sure how anyone could manage to control this many kaiju.

It is a challenge my Friend a Challenge i will accept. Plus ive had RP experience before

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

But your Right I should stop doing that much kaiju so ima do 3 alien masters for the Choju and That will be it for me and ill stop doing Choju and probably that would be enough for me of the monster army for a while. But i think i can handle all these kaiju and Aliens so heres my last 3 aliens for the choju army and to serve their Master yapool

Giron Man:Underground Agent

Servent:Aribunta

Height: 96 Meters

Weight:78,000

Personality:He is Very loyal and scared of Yapool however he is very sneaky and will attack people when they dont notice him

Powers:

Claw Bullets: Giron Man can fire a rapid succession of bullet-like blasts from his claws.

Teleportation: Giron Man can teleport short distances.

Spike Cage: Giron Man can trap victims in a cage made of spiky rocks.

Electrocution: Giron Man can throw a spike into the trap and cause the cage to electrocute its victims.

Alien Metron:Hallucination Alien

Height: 100 Meters

Weight: 72,000 Tons

Servent: Doragory

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Personality:He is very loyal to yapool yet he plans ahead of time and will do the best logical outcome in order to get the victory over his enemies. he also doesnt let any loose ends and will make sure that their enemy is dead

Powers:

Growth: Alien Metron can grow from human size to around Ultraseven's.

Travel Sphere: Alien Metron can turn himself into a blue energy ball.

Fireballs: Alien Metron can fire moderate strength fireballs.

Telepathy: Alien Metron has telepathy that allows him to possess vehicles and communicate with others from far away.

Teleportation: Alien Metron . can disappear into thin air, and reappear at will. It's also a nifty way of teleporting.

Destructive Light:Alien Metron's claws can emit powerful flashes of light that can cause small explosions. Not very powerful.

Mazaron Man: Magma Superman

Allignment: Lawful Evil

Servent: Mazarius

Height: 117 Meters

Weight: 66,000 Tons

Personality:He is the most loyal to yapool and would always do anything he commands and will help lead his monsters to defeat any enemies. He is also very cruel in fighting and if he sets his sight on a goal he wont stop until he achieves it. Unless its against yapool then he wont do it

Powers:

Finger Beams: Mazaron Man can shoot beams from his fingers. He can combine two of them for an explosive punch.

Flight: Mazaron Man can fly.

Control: Mazaron Man Can Control kaiju on the brink of death and make them his servants and they would only gain freedom once he is killed

so this are my last choju so dont worry this is it no more after this also Cam is Yapool gonna be involved with this war or not?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Next post will come when Cam updates SpaceGodzilla.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Ight this Wars gonna be epic But i wonder when its gonna begin?

also I wonder if theres any way Gomora could get involved in this war or what's happening

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

OK two things

EarthNeronga: If you mean in the alien army, then yes, but he won't directly be fighting, he'll be controlling U-Killersaurus

Cryptid: I'll have an update on SpaceG in a few hours.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:57 pm OK two things

EarthNeronga: If you mean in the alien army, then yes, but he won't directly be fighting, he'll be controlling U-Killersaurus

Oh Okay well can my choju assist U-Killersaurus as well like a choju army?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:08 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:57 pm OK two things

Oh Okay well can my choju assist U-Killersaurus as well like a choju army?
Well they are all in Voyager's army, so sure?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I have an idea for Yapool! He can kinda be like The Eternal Emperor King’s mad scientist, creating monsters for the army. He can have relations with other characters too, like butting heads with the generals and such.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voyager wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:21 pm I have an idea for Yapool! He can kinda be like The Eternal Emperor King’s mad scientist, creating monsters for the army. He can have relations with other characters too, like butting heads with the generals and such.
That's a good idea, would also be cool to have Tregear as a fellow scientist, because he was canonically one.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I'm not using Tregear, I haven't watched Taiga yet, so someone can claim him for themselves to use.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:26 pm
Voyager wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:21 pm I have an idea for Yapool! He can kinda be like The Eternal Emperor King’s mad scientist, creating monsters for the army. He can have relations with other characters too, like butting heads with the generals and such.
That's a good idea, would also be cool to have Tregear as a fellow scientist, because he was canonically one.
I have a idea as well Mazaron Man could be Yapools second in command or his right hand man and help him with experiments

also should some of the other generals be other aliens like alien Mefilas or Nackle?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Quite proud of my chorography with this post, hope you guys like it as well.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:33 pm Quite proud of my chorography with this post, hope you guys like it as well.
I did, it was very nice!

I’ll be doing a similar post with King Goji and Big Fau later today.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:40 pm
godjacob wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:33 pm Quite proud of my chorography with this post, hope you guys like it as well.
I did, it was very nice!

I’ll be doing a similar post with King Goji and Big Fau later today.
Thanks~!

Wish you luck with it ^^

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Just realized something I was banking on as Rohanna's ticket into the action isn't here anymore and now, I have no clue what to do with her. But on the bright side, I have my post's Gigans vs SpaceG choreography locked down and the Mauna Kea fight update shouldn't be that hard to come up with. Still should be coming today.