Cosmic Calamity Final Battle: Voyager vs Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Final Battle: Voyager vs Logan268

Post by Logan268 »

Oh no no no no. Most of your boys didn't open up their battles by firing straight away, MG 75 and Burning Godzilla especially. The only one that is gonna open fire from the get go is Super Mechagodzilla. Also I'll use Rick Roll on Big O

Added in 1 minute 42 seconds:
And yes, Final Stage has been off the table since the 4v4 because it's in the same one shot category as the D4 Ray and Burning Godzilla (Who is PRE MELTDOWN BTW) going boom
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Big O is distracted for 1 minute.

Added in 1 minute 27 seconds:
I also got the Hello Monkeys team up, it's a bunch of monkeys,

Added in 3 minutes 22 seconds:
Also, Big O never beat Big Fau, Alex survived Final Stage (Yes, Bigs are overpowered, I know), and was going to kill Roger with a laser cannon, until Angel became Big Venus and erased practically everything.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Another massive advantage of my team is teamwork. My team generally has better synergy with multiple monsters who are easily guidable and monsters who are are leaders in battles. Showa G and Optimus are strategists, and the latter should be able to cooperate with SMG, The Super Xs, MG75, and Bumblebee quite well. Optimus and Sentinel would probably go for eachother, or Starscream. Optimus would also know about the rust gun, and should be able to warn the other mechs about it. SMG is surprisingly nimble in the air, so if gun comes to shoot he should be able to hang in there.

MG75 and Titano are a famous duo, so fighting together will be a breeze, and they know how Godzilla fights, which means they should be able to back him up. This also extends to Ghidorah and Megalon.

GKG's mind control abilities should be useful too knowing he can take control of humans. And knowing that humans can hide inside structures, the dragon should know that there is a guy within Big Fau, and take control.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

That last sentence is going to cause a repeat of Hilly vs Greyshot

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'll also add that, having just rewatched Terror of MechaGodzilla, while MG '75 starts out using his revolver missiles, it doesn't take him too long before he unloads all that firepower just like he did back in '74. Eventually, he's going to go full berserk and be just as much of a nightmare now as he was in GvMG.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Cam I used 2 Legion Swarms and both of my Legion Overloads. It says there is only one Legion swarm.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Let's do some comparisons!

Powerhouse battle! GKG vs Five King - GKG wins
This is the most straight forward of the comparisons, because it is a clear GKG victory. Five King's beam absorption won't be very effective against an opponent he'd constantly have to make adjustments for, and Five King lacks the firepower to put GKG down. I'd also argue GKG is a lot smarter than his Ginga foe.

Leader Battle! Burning Godzilla, Super Mechagodzilla, Godzilla (Showa), Grande's Tyrant, Optimus Prime (DOTM), Mechagodzilla (1975), King Joe (Ultraseven) and Big O vs Grande's Red King, KJSC, Keizer Godzilla, Skull Gomora, MUTO Prime, Sentinel Prime and Big Fau - Leaning Voyager.
The firepower is greatly in my favour here, with only Keizer Godzilla and Sentinel being true threats to my team at a range. However, with Sentinel, I'd like to point out that he never used it in his fight against Optimus, which means it is quite unlikely he'd use it here. In fact, I only recall it being used against Ironhide, when his back was turned (point blank, no less) and didn't suspect the betrayal. This is giving me the impression the rust gun is a risky weapon that requires just the right circumstances. When fired against a moving target like Bumblebee, it never landed a shot and was ineffective. With Keizer Godzilla, he's Logan's greatest asset. Even moreso than Five King. But can he tip the balance in Logan's favour? No, not by himself. I'm of the opinion that Keizer as a boost is just an energy refill that also provides a stronger beam. No durability, strength, speed, etc buffs. Just a red beam. And even then, he only used the red spiral ray once, and was using the normal blue beam even after being boosted. Does he top Burning G? I'd argue no. Burning Godzilla is just on another level for a boosted Godzilla. While he is slow, and quite a clutz, when he starts on a roll, he's deadly. Very. Burning G drew massive fountains of blood from Destoroyah, and damaged the crab demon greatly. His beams caused massive damage, as did his pulses, even before meltdown began. BG is also quite durable, being able to withstand lots of micro oxygen, horn slashes across the abdomen, and being dragged across the ground for hundreds of metres, if not kilomteres. Even if the two Godzillas don't clash in a 1v1, Keizer is on the losing side. His teammates quite frankly don't hold a candle to mine. SMG is another trigger-happy beam spammer, and against Logan's team, it's a great thing. Red King hates beams, MUTO Prime just ain't that durable, and Skull Gomora will probably hate life. Showa Godzilla, Grande's Tyrant and Optimus are also lowkey the deadliest duelers on the field, being notoriously brutal. King Joe is kinda just here, but can provide support. MG75 will bring death to the whole field, littering it with missiles and beams sure to strike something. Logan's King Joe is a massive improvement over mine, I admit, but like Keizer G, it can't pick up the slack left by MUTO Prime, Red King and Skull Gomora. Sentinel is a great fighter, and is more or less slightly superior to Optimus. Optimus would know of SP's abilities, as SP would know of Optimus'. This ultimately benefits my team more, as the rust gun, if sentinel even tries to use it, would become a lot less of a threat if the machine on my team knew about it. Optimus is generally a better team player too, so that's another benefit. My team is a lot better suited to teamwork than Logan's, as most of his leaders are either total brutes or egotists. KJSC and Big Fau could work together, but the cooperation point definitely goes to me.

Ultimately after a long struggle, my team would come out on top. Especially when GKG or the lackeys come into help.

Lackey battle will come later, but I can tell you it's in my court.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Damn, Voyager beat me to my lengthy analysis. Time to split it as usual.

Powerhouse Battle
GKG, BurningG, SMG vs Five King (Ginga S), Keizer Goji
Quite clearly leaning Voyager. The numbers favour him, and SMG's lack of proper melee option and Keizer Godzilla just being not on the same level means they fall out, adding to the fact that they are just that much weaker than the others. And it comes down to a 2v1, and whilst Five King is a monster, ultimately GKG and BurningG's numbers and firepower outmatches the Fusion Monster, netting Voyager the win in this section.

Added in 22 minutes 50 seconds:
Leader Battle
ShowaG, Grande's Tyrant, Optimus Prime (DOTM), MG75, King Joe (Ultraseven), Big O vs Grande's Red King, KJSC, Skull Gomora, MUTO Prime, Sentinel Prime, Big Fau
An equal amount of leaders, so it comes down to individual confrontation. Ultraseven King Joe is easily the weakest link here, any of the leaders could bring him down. His durability's best feats are no-selling everything OG Series Seven threw at him, and OG Series Seven just isn't that strong enough to justify King Joe being durable enough to withstand anything anyone in this battle is throwing out. So he goes down in any confrontation. Sentinel Prime is the biggest threat to some of Voyager's leaders, with his Cosmic Rust threatening Optimus Prime, MG75 and Big O (to say nothing about King Joe, who is a nonfactor here), so right off the bat these guys are all threatened. Fortunately MG75 has immense firepower to make Sentinel think twice, but the others will have to fear that Cosmic Rust. Now to the confrontations. Grande's Red King would probably target Grande's Tyrant, and given Red King easily overpowered, if not practically stomped Rei's Gomora (NEO Battlenizer) who was able to beat Tyrant pretty much with enough ease, Red King easily comes out on top. Big O and Big Fau have that natural rivalry, and from what I hear Big Fau seems to be the one winning their original battle till Big Venus came along, meaning Big Fau should once again win against Big O. Optimus Prime and Sentinel Prime should target one another, and this is a tossup since I know too little to tell. Cosmic Rust is a big threat but Optimus has prior knowledge of it and this may mean either Optimus or Sentinel wins depending on a lot of factors.
Now, this does not account for the huge amount of firepower unleashed by MG, which would heavily hurt the likes of MUTO Prime and Sentinel Prime and probably bring the MUTO down, whilst Sentinel has to retreat and even Skull Gomora would be left hurting, and with that infamous "beam weakness" one could argue Red King too. This probably tips the Optimus vs Sentinel confrontation to Optimus's favour as Sentinel would be heavily damaged and Optimus's prior knowledge, having fought him before, should net him the win in that fight.
So that leaves ShowaG & MG75 against KJSC & Skull Gomora as the final confrontation to take into consideration. And right off the bat, I can say KJSC is a bigger threat than the other leaders individually in this confrontation. The variety of attacks he can use, the sheer firepower of each attack, the speed, versatility, and ability to split just allows him a variety of options in this confrontation, options the mostly forward facing MG75's firepower and the melee oriented with the occasional beam ShowaG would have to take into consideration whilst Skull Gomora runs interference. And Skull Gomora is perfectly capable of challenging ShowaG, even if you argue he may not win. This, the distraction, leads me to see ShowaG and MG75 double teaming KJSC, a crucial factor that allows the more versatile and just as, if not more powerful pound for pound KJSC to net the win against MG75, who is not only more passive but just not built to be anywhere near as mobile nor has shown to be anywhere near as mobile as KJSC. Thus, I see KJSC winning out against MG75, and ShowaG beating Skull Gomora, leading to KJSC defeating ShowaG.
Thus, carried by Big Fau, KJSC, and Red King, they should solidly beat the surviving Optimus Prime and thus the leader battle edges towards Logan. Imo.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

You both forgot about Hello Monkeys which is a third party

Added in 39 seconds:
And the fact that Big O is distracted for a minute since I deployed Rick Roll

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The Cosmic Rust gun is also a seldom used weapon, with SP only using it once in the whole film, and that wasn't in a high-stress environment like this fight would be. This probably means that SP would likely not make use of the gun unless sneaking up on someone which is unlikely.

With Showa MG and G vs Skull Gomora and KJSC, I would actually lean the former. MG's barrage would mean that both Skull Gomora and KJSC would be going into the confrontation already damaged/injured, which puts a damper on their chance of winning. Showa G is also not giving enough credit (weird sentence on TK) for his abilities. He has been buried alive, had his insides blow to pieces, his hand and eye dissolved, turned into a blood fountain, and had his skull cracked open and would keep on fighting. Showa G's greatest power is arguably his sheer resilience to damage, which will come handy.

So, with KJSC and Skull Gomora already being damaged, Showa G and MG2 would have less troubles dealing with them. This is not to say they aren't threats, they absolutely are, but it's not to a point where a win isn't feasible or realistic. Showa G has time and time again proven his worth against foes with more firepower and who are much heavier, which I'd argue relates to KJSC especially with scaling. Zone Fighter feats show Showa being able to easily thrown around monsters who were more than 4x his own weight, which with scaling (Showa G around 55k tons) would amount to around 200k tons. Heisei Scaled KJSC would be upwards of 100k tons, possibly even up to 150k tons, which is still in the ballpark of being able to be thrown around and beaten down by Showa G. MG75's barrage is a lot more detrimental to Skull Gomora than KJSC, which means that he'd be a lot easier to put down than his robotic ally. If Godzilla goes for Skull Gomora here, it'd be a win, for sure. If Godzilla goes for KJSC, it'd be a hard fought battle, but with MG75 as backup, the fight goes to my Showa Duo. Red King is a monster, but there's a lot of beams flying around, and he won't enjoy it. If anyone gets in his grips, Lord have mercy, but besides that Red King isn't all that useful. He isn't the most durable, and he ain't the smartest. Red King would last longer than most of his allies, but his time under the sun will end like theirs. Remember, beams from lackeys and powerhouses are also flying around too, meaning that the weakness will be exploited more.

Hello Monkeys is a complete non factor. They have no chance :kingkong1962:

And Big O being distracted for a minute means little when you're as durable as Big O is.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:03 pm Cam I used 2 Legion Swarms and both of my Legion Overloads. It says there is only one Legion swarm.
There is a (x12), indicating that you used a total of 12 legion swarms with the overloads and two swarms.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

KJSC could simply avoid the barrage, and whilst Showa G is definitely a challenge ultimately MG75's firepower isn't really strong enough to be detrimental to KJSC's versatile evasion options and KJSC's durability means that even if the robot gets hit that damage isn't going to cause anything meanwhile unless KJSC simply stands there getting blasted without evading. Maybe I did underestimate ShowaG's endurance, but ultimately between Big O being rick rolled and Big Fau canonically was going to win against Big O even after Final Stage iirc, and given Big O doesn't have it (something that has hurt me in the past iirc), Big Fau takes out Big O, and with Red King beating Tyrant even if he's going to be "hurting" from the beams (not that it really matters a lot since a lot of this beam weakness scales from getting hurt by Armored Darkness's beams iirc, since he never really fights anyone apart from Armored Darkness and Rei's Gomora, plus Armored Darkness's beams are no slouch either) this helps turn the tide. Though ofc, Voyager does raise some good arguments that make me start to think ShowaG & MG75 against KJSC and Skull Gomora is a tossup starting to lean towards Voyager, since ShowaG has high endurance and the injuries Skull Gomora sustains could be more detrimental than I initially thought, which could make the leader battle more of a tossup.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Also Voyager, I will note that the reason Lora was taken over by GKG is because of her 'love' or something, I think it was because she wasn't evil, Alex is pure evil, so I don't know about GKG taking him over.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Okay this is a clusterfuck of epic proportions but You know what? I actually see myself coming out on top and I will explain why right now! Have at you!

Getting this out of the way. Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime would just have a repeat of their battle in Dark of The Moon 1 on 1 and Sentinel beats Optimus Prime's ass then and he will do so again. Also Grand King Ghidorah isn't gonna go for Big Fau straight away because he has to deal with Five King first. The lackeys and leaders will not meet up and instead go after well the other leaders and lackeys. Plus the Kaiju Kids and Rose Bios cancel each other out as does your Legion swam just so happen to cancel out with one of mine and since a Legion Overload is 5 Legion swarms into 1 and there's 5 more plus another legion swarm which makes a total of 11 other Legion swarms. The 11 swarms will go right for all of your mechanical squadmates regardless of MG75 unloading everything he has since he'll be busy firing at my leaders instead. The Super X's get overwhelmed in spite of their firepower by the Legion. Poor King Joe is FUCKED against that many bugs.

Now then onto the
Leader+Powerhouse battle: Grand King Ghidorah, Burning Godzilla, Super Mechagodzilla, Godzilla (Showa), Grande's Tyrant, Optimus Prime (DOTM), Mechagodzilla (1975) and King Joe (Ultraseven) vs Five King (Ginga S), Grande's Red King, King Joe STORAGE Custom, Keizer Godzilla, Skull Gomora, MUTO Prime and Sentinel Prime vs Kong (MV) and King Kong (1962, Charged)

So obvious matchups from this that'll happen are as follows: Optimus vs Sentinel, Five King vs Grand King Ghidorah, Grande's Red King vs Grande's Tyrant, King Joe (STORAGE Custom) vs Super Mechagodzilla/MG75, Godzilla (Showa) vs King Kong (1962, Charged) and Keizer Godzilla vs Burning Godzilla (Pre-1190 Degrees)

Sentinel beats Optimus without the cosmic Rust gun because he didn't NEED to use it then, Grand King Ghidorah's gravity beams fire straight ahead and while some of the bolts will do damage, one of/any of the bolts that enter the Gan Q eye are gonna get reflected oh and Five King actually flies too so GKG basically knocks him out of the air and we get a LONG beam war between the two but GKG's wing lightning could be a problem but once he decides to go into melee, it's when GKG gets himself into trouble. Grande's Tyrant lost to Rei's Gomora while Grande's Red King whipped Gomora's ass before Rei turned into Reimon and gave Gomora a boost of power. That alone ensures that Red King beats Tyrant. King Kong and Godzilla (Showa) have their rematch from 1962 but with Showa Godzilla being at his prime, it's inevitable that Kong even with his electrical hands that were making ShowaGoji wail like a bitch just takes a big ol L.

Monsterverse Kong with a fully charged axe is a big problem since the charged axe made MV Godzilla bleed and basically obliterate MV Mechagodzilla. He's gonna wail on just about anyone and I even see him just jumping up and slicing off all 3 heads of GKG in one foul swoop while the King of Terror is flying toward someone else. Now He could interject himself into the MG75 battle and simply slice the arms off before that Mechagodzilla even gets a chance to fire everything. And Kong also has a chance of attacking Super Mechagodzilla and just dispatching of the melee lacking mech in little time with little trouble.

MUTO Prime could realistically go after either Godzilla given they are radioactive, with Keizer Godzilla bound to face Burning Godzilla that means she will attack Showa instead and yes she is a coward but MUTO Prime almost defeated MV Godzilla and her sonic roar is no laughing matter. Skull Gomora could give Showa G a good fight if Toho Kong hasn't approached the latter at the start. I do see MUTO Prime and Skull Gomora dying though. King Joe (STORAGE Custom) can hold his own with the versatility and multiple forms, I see him instigating a beam clash with SMG that ends in a stalemate but All of the leaders are going to give me trouble. I will admit that and they have the firepower advantage.

Keizer Godzilla vs Burning Godzilla is a debate of debates. Considering how these two start battles in canon though, I'd say KG has the advantage in agility and melee plus he'll fire his atomic breath first to knock BG over who took minutes to fire his spiral ray anyway. Keizer Godzilla can live the spiral ray or intercept it with the G Spark Ray to take out Burning Godzilla and maybe send him colliding with other kaiju on your team to take them out too~ Why people don't bring that up I will never know..

MUTO Prime dies first but you forgot about the Legion Swarms of which I have 12, MG75 gets swarmed by the legions who go for the back first before covering his body while other swarms go after King Joe who is your second worst leader here.

So Really this is kind of close, Buring Godzilla at 1190 degrees kicks my ass but since he is PRE 1190, it's more or less the other way around with Keizer Godzilla humbling him in no time.

Keizer Godzilla goes after GKG and the second GKG goes into melee, he's fucked. Sentinel Prime takes care of Optimus and wipes the floor with the slow ass SMG if the Legion swarms don't get to him. Really Sentinel Prime is the best leader besides Keizer Godzilla and he has a shield and a sword which he DOES use. Both of them come in handy considering your firepower heavy squadron. He does to GKG what I said he would do to Heisei King Ghidorah except this time he shoots the dragon down first.

Ultimately, Five King dies to GKG at the same time as Burning Godzilla gets either taken out by Keizer Godzilla or frozen by Bewilderbeast right off the bat, MV Kong proves to be a wild card and a thorn in your leaders' side, My King Joe beats your King Joe, Red King beats Tyrant but gets killed by anyone else, The Mechagodzillas try their damndest to hard carry but there's nothing to throw off the hundreds of Symbiotic Legions that approach from all directions, Showa Godzilla gets humbled by Sentinel Prime and Skull Gomora or MUTO Prime. I'd also like to mention that Showa Godzilla hates beams as much as anyone considering how he was LITERALLY ON FIRE while trying to withstand all of the damage MG75 was giving him. MG75 also lacks the durability of his predecessor considering he was taking damage from Godzilla's atomic breath and dropped to the ground the first time he got hit

I agree with KaijuKing when it comes to the leader battle for sure.

At the moment though, it's mostly inconclusive which brings me to

Lackey war: Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, King Ghidorah (Showa), Titanosaurus, Eleking (UG), Copperhead, Bumblebee (DOTM), King Caesar (Showa), Indominus Rex, Sachiel (NGE) , Megalon, Zigra, Hydra (Big O), Big O, legion Swarm, Rose Bio (x2), Minilla (Showa) Godzilla Junior Kaiju bOy, Super X, Super X2 and Super X3 vs Female Titan, Zilla Junior, Cyber Zilla Golza (Tiga), Anguirus (Showa), Mothra Larva (Showa), Obsidian Fury, Scylla (MV), Behemoth (MV), Rodan (MV), Genegarg, Kingsaurus III, Starscream (DOTM), Bewilderbeast , Bumblebee (Prime), Big Fau, Rose Bio (x3), Legion Swarm (x12), Minilla (Showa), Godzilla Junior and Kaiju bOy vs King Kong (1933), King Kong (05) and Beast Titan

The rest of Hello Monkeys aren't really gonna factor much and 2 of the Rose Bios, Kaiju Kids and 1 of my Legion Swarms cancel out straight away. The other Legion Swarms will divide and conquer but mainly target the machines with the Super X Trio getting overwhelmed from all directions real quick. Big O is distracted for one minute and in that one minute I see the following things happen: Starscream using his aerial superiority and agility to take out Ghidorah and unleash hell from above upon your lackeys, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe gets occupied with trying to get Starscream out of the air, Obsidian Fury takes out Copperhead, the Bumblebees go at it, Zigra tries to use his paralysis ray on Kingsaurus III who spawns his energy shield to render the attack useless before Bewilderbeast (Who MIGHT freeze Burning Godzilla at the start) freezes the shark entirely. Either that or Zigra dies to Genegarg's firepower. Indominus Rex tries to take on Zilla Junior and dies from Atomic Fire, Scylla and Behemoth fight King Caesar and Titanosaurus in a mostly melee oriented battle. Megalon is a problem until Zilla Junior fights him but Anguirus guns for Megalon straight away. Mothra Larva gets smacked by Ghidorah and is the first one on my team lackey wise to die, Genegarg, Starscream and Rodan MV can fly so Rodan could also gun for HZD and immediately get knocked out from the sky. That or Rodan attacks Showa Ghidorah instead and actually does something useful for once thanks to Showa Ghidorah being incapable of grabbing anything.

Hydra though is the elephant in the room BUT with Big O distracted for the first minute, Big Fau can take care of Hydra in that one minute thanks to having a shield too.

My Rose Bio can contribute by fighting whoever guns for her but I forgot about Eleking and Sachiel. Eleking is known for being a jobber and I see Female Titan fighting him first while Golza fights Sachiel and holds his own.

Big O immediately fights Big Fau after the 60 second distraction and gets his ass kicked. Big Fau then goes on to fight the next big threat in Hyper Zetton Deathscythe to bail Starscream out, Zilla Junior takes on Showa Ghidorah after either he or Cyber Zilla burn Indominus to a crisp, Genegarg can handle the likes of Titanosaurus, King Caesar and Eleking, Obsidian Fury is a problem considering he is great at melee and has a signal jammer that can fuck up communication on Voyager's team. He is a match for the more melee oriented fighters and could even give Sachiel a hard time.

So really, I suffer casualties but Big Fau carries my lackeys to victory and Zilla Junior being Zilla Junior and Starscream's aerial supremacy come in clutch too. Genegarg and Kingsaurus III prove to be underestimated especially the latter. Voyager might win a battle but I win the war, and this is going to be a LONG war indeed.
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm Okay this is a clusterfuck of epic proportions but You know what? I actually see myself coming out on top and I will explain why right now! Have at you!

Getting this out of the way. Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime would just have a repeat of their battle in Dark of The Moon 1 on 1 and Sentinel beats Optimus Prime's ass then and he will do so again. Also Grand King Ghidorah isn't gonna go for Big Fau straight away because he has to deal with Five King first. The lackeys and leaders will not meet up and instead go after well the other leaders and lackeys. Plus the Kaiju Kids and Rose Bios cancel each other out as does your Legion swam just so happen to cancel out with one of mine and since a Legion Overload is 5 Legion swarms into 1 and there's 5 more plus another legion swarm which makes a total of 11 other Legion swarms. The 11 swarms will go right for all of your mechanical squadmates regardless of MG75 unloading everything he has since he'll be busy firing at my leaders instead. The Super X's get overwhelmed in spite of their firepower by the Legion. Poor King Joe is FUCKED against that many bugs.
That's quite a tunneled-outlook of the battle. You just say stuff and don't actually expand on why they win.

Sentinel V Optimus. Both have about equal knowledge of eachother, and you'd think it'd play out like it did in the film. But it won't and here's why. Optimus has much more effective backup here, and Sentinel's overconfidence in battle is not helping him. Sentinel is a deadly fighter, arguably better than Optimus, if only by the smallest of margins. Sentinel also benefitted from Optimus fighting countless drones, Shockwave, and the Driller beforehand. It could be argued Optimus was not at his peak when fighting Sentinel, as evidenced by his much sloppier fighting style, if we compare it to how he dismantled Shockwave earlier in the battle for chicago.

I agree GKG is gonna gun for Five King. And that's not a good thing. Five King would probably live longer if GKG didn't go for him. Grand King Ghidorah just packs too much for Five King, and his ability to mitigate enemy attacks is just straight up superior to Five King's. A barrier-shield is much more effective than a single appendage which needs to absorb the beam. Not to mention GKG is more intelligent in combat, and effectively uses his flight much more than his foe. The swarms are definitely an issue for me, but you greatly overestimate their abilities. They are only so deadly when they're effectively commanded by the Mother, who is not present. This is not to say they're not deadly, but rather to say that they won't be the great fighting force you envision them as, and more of a great horde of unorganized bugs.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm Grande's Tyrant lost to Rei's Gomora while Grande's Red King whipped Gomora's ass before Rei turned into Reimon and gave Gomora a boost of power. That alone ensures that Red King beats Tyrant. King Kong and Godzilla (Showa) have their rematch from 1962 but with Showa Godzilla being at his prime, it's inevitable that Kong even with his electrical hands that were making ShowaGoji wail like a bitch just takes a big ol L.
Red King beats Tyrant but you're acting as if Red King is just going to be running around scot-free. He's still going to have to deal with a massive amount of beams crossing the battlefield, and something is obviously bound to hit him. Now, the severity does depend on what hits him, and it can range from mildly annoyed (Showa KG's gravity beam) to writhing on the floor in a hellish pain (Burning G's heat ray). Showa kicks Kong's ass, yeah.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm Monsterverse Kong with a fully charged axe is a big problem since the charged axe made MV Godzilla bleed and basically obliterate MV Mechagodzilla. He's gonna wail on just about anyone and I even see him just jumping up and slicing off all 3 heads of GKG in one foul swoop while the King of Terror is flying toward someone else. Now He could interject himself into the MG75 battle and simply slice the arms off before that Mechagodzilla even gets a chance to fire everything. And Kong also has a chance of attacking Super Mechagodzilla and just dispatching of the melee lacking mech in little time with little trouble.
MonsterVerse Kong didn't obliterate Mechagodzilla as you claim. Multiple swings of the charged axe slowly dismanlted MG, and it wasn't until Kong yanked like a maniac that MG's head came off. Keep in mind MG was already fighting Godzilla for a hot minute, so Kong can't exactly take all the credit here. And then comes the outlandish claim Kong is gonna just jump up high in the air and decapitate all of GKG's heads at once. What. I didn't think I'd have to explain this one but I will just because. Kong isn't jumping hundreds of meters in the air with the axe to triple kill Ghidorah's heads simply because in a battle as cluttered as this, it isn't feasible. Kong has to contend with two teams, and just assuming he'll go for my strongest fighter isn't realistic. It is highly likely the apes get slaughtered by stray fire. Kong dismantling SMG isn't feasible too, since SMG is just about the most trigger happy fighter on the field. Kong gets in SMG's line of sight, and the ape is just dead at that point. Garuda's beams would leave Kong wailing, and a mega buster and/or plasma grenade would kinda just murder Kong.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm MUTO Prime could realistically go after either Godzilla given they are radioactive, with Keizer Godzilla bound to face Burning Godzilla that means she will attack Showa instead and yes she is a coward but MUTO Prime almost defeated MV Godzilla and her sonic roar is no laughing matter. Skull Gomora could give Showa G a good fight if Toho Kong hasn't approached the latter at the start. I do see MUTO Prime and Skull Gomora dying though. King Joe (STORAGE Custom) can hold his own with the versatility and multiple forms, I see him instigating a beam clash with SMG that ends in a stalemate but All of the leaders are going to give me trouble. I will admit that and they have the firepower advantage.
MUTO Prime is kind of a chump. If she goes for Showa G, she's in for a rough time, as Showa is just straight up superior to 2014/Pre-supercharged 2019. KJSC can certainly hold his own but the inadequacy of his teammates will not be good for him.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pmKeizer Godzilla vs Burning Godzilla is a debate of debates. Considering how these two start battles in canon though, I'd say KG has the advantage in agility and melee plus he'll fire his atomic breath first to knock BG over who took minutes to fire his spiral ray anyway. Keizer Godzilla can live the spiral ray or intercept it with the G Spark Ray to take out Burning Godzilla and maybe send him colliding with other kaiju on your team to take them out too~ Why people don't bring that up I will never know.
Burning G's spiral ray doesn't even matter. His default ray is superior to the Pre-Burning Red Spiral Ray, which was able to obliterate both SMG and SpaceG. Keizer Godzilla may be able to move faster, but it matters not if his opponent just packs a harder punch. Once again, just claiming that the spark ray will automatically take out Burning G. A reminder than the default FW beam and Keizer Ghidorah's own beam were enough to destroy parts of Keizer Ghidorah. It's not some durable monster Keizer Godzilla dismantled. The kinetic force is to be admired, but the Hedorah-Ebirah strategy isn't a reliable one. It was used once and only under very specific circumstances.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pmMUTO Prime dies first but you forgot about the Legion Swarms of which I have 12, MG75 gets swarmed by the legions who go for the back first before covering his body while other swarms go after King Joe who is your second worst leader here.
Once again, the Legion Swarms aren't the tsunami of death you think they are. Lacking coordination thanks to no Legion Mother means that they'll be all over the place, and with a superheated dinosaur running around, most of those bugs will be asking if it's getting hot in here.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pmSo Really this is kind of close, Buring Godzilla at 1190 degrees kicks my ass but since he is PRE 1190, it's more or less the other way around with Keizer Godzilla humbling him in no time.
Once again, the baseless claim that Keizer G would "humble [Burning G] in no time".
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pmKeizer Godzilla goes after GKG and the second GKG goes into melee, he's fucked. Sentinel Prime takes care of Optimus and wipes the floor with the slow ass SMG if the Legion swarms don't get to him. Really Sentinel Prime is the best leader besides Keizer Godzilla and he has a shield and a sword which he DOES use. Both of them come in handy considering your firepower heavy squadron. He does to GKG what I said he would do to Heisei King Ghidorah except this time he shoots the dragon down first.
Why would GKG just abandon his fights to fight Keizer Godzilla, and why would he try melee? GKG, IIRC, only went into melee after doing his regular gravity bolts schtick. Once again, Sentinel isn't beating Optimus. And SMG isn't exactly slow. He hovers around quite fast, and kept Godzilla on his feet during his fight. He was zooming around the city faster than most Heisei kaiju, firing plenty'o'beam while doing so. Sentinel's shield is a good defense, but you can't raise an offensive if you're pinned down. Also, bold of you to assume he'd be able to shoot down GKG, considering this is a much faster, smarter and more durable monster.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pmUltimately, Five King dies to GKG at the same time as Burning Godzilla gets either taken out by Keizer Godzilla or frozen by Bewilderbeast right off the bat, MV Kong proves to be a wild card and a thorn in your leaders' side, My King Joe beats your King Joe, Red King beats Tyrant but gets killed by anyone else, The Mechagodzillas try their damndest to hard carry but there's nothing to throw off the hundreds of Symbiotic Legions that approach from all directions, Showa Godzilla gets humbled by Sentinel Prime and Skull Gomora or MUTO Prime. I'd also like to mention that Showa Godzilla hates beams as much as anyone considering how he was LITERALLY ON FIRE while trying to withstand all of the damage MG75 was giving him. MG75 also lacks the durability of his predecessor considering he was taking damage from Godzilla's atomic breath and dropped to the ground the first time he got hit
I've already gone over Burning G vs Keizer G, so time to tackle Bewilderbeast. It's funny to me that you'd think a dragon that was killed by being impaled by a bony horn would make it's way to Burning G. By your own logic, the lackeys would be too busy going at eachother, so the Bewilderbeast wouldn't even think to fight Burning G. Interference from different ranks is bad unless it's on Logan's team :shrug:

Assuming MV Kong will target my leaders and not go for whoever is around (that includes your team too).

KJSC>KJUS
Red King > Tyrant

I agree with both. What I don't agree with is the attempt to discredit both MG's as total slobs. Once again, the Legion swarms aren't as deadly as you'd think. I've already gone over why Showa G beats Skull Gomora and MUTO Prime. And then what I take to be the worst offender of Logan's discrediting... the discrediting of Showa G.

Being on fire does not correlate with durability. If that were so, if Superman's cape caught fire, would that mean Superman was weak to fire? Not a 1:1 comparison, but assuming that catching fire means he's not durable is silly. MG75 doesn't lack the durability of MG74? Besides not using the Barrier, I don't see anything else supporting that claim. Both took the atomic breath with about the same reactions. Also, he didn't "drop to the ground" the first time he was hit. In fact, he actually stood up to Showa G bear hugging him, and from what can be inferred from cuts, it would seem MG75 actually knocked Godzilla to the floor, as Titanosaurus only just arrived back on the scene after being knocked on his ass.
Logan268 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm
The rest of Hello Monkeys aren't really gonna factor much and 2 of the Rose Bios, Kaiju Kids and 1 of my Legion Swarms cancel out straight away. The other Legion Swarms will divide and conquer but mainly target the machines with the Super X Trio getting overwhelmed from all directions real quick. Big O is distracted for one minute and in that one minute I see the following things happen: Starscream using his aerial superiority and agility to take out Ghidorah and unleash hell from above upon your lackeys, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe gets occupied with trying to get Starscream out of the air, Obsidian Fury takes out Copperhead, the Bumblebees go at it, Zigra tries to use his paralysis ray on Kingsaurus III who spawns his energy shield to render the attack useless before Bewilderbeast (Who MIGHT freeze Burning Godzilla at the start) freezes the shark entirely. Either that or Zigra dies to Genegarg's firepower. Indominus Rex tries to take on Zilla Junior and dies from Atomic Fire, Scylla and Behemoth fight King Caesar and Titanosaurus in a mostly melee oriented battle. Megalon is a problem until Zilla Junior fights him but Anguirus guns for Megalon straight away. Mothra Larva gets smacked by Ghidorah and is the first one on my team lackey wise to die, Genegarg, Starscream and Rodan MV can fly so Rodan could also gun for HZD and immediately get knocked out from the sky. That or Rodan attacks Showa Ghidorah instead and actually does something useful for once thanks to Showa Ghidorah being incapable of grabbing anything.

Hydra though is the elephant in the room BUT with Big O distracted for the first minute, Big Fau can take care of Hydra in that one minute thanks to having a shield too.

My Rose Bio can contribute by fighting whoever guns for her but I forgot about Eleking and Sachiel. Eleking is known for being a jobber and I see Female Titan fighting him first while Golza fights Sachiel and holds his own.

Big O immediately fights Big Fau after the 60 second distraction and gets his ass kicked. Big Fau then goes on to fight the next big threat in Hyper Zetton Deathscythe to bail Starscream out, Zilla Junior takes on Showa Ghidorah after either he or Cyber Zilla burn Indominus to a crisp, Genegarg can handle the likes of Titanosaurus, King Caesar and Eleking, Obsidian Fury is a problem considering he is great at melee and has a signal jammer that can fuck up communication on Voyager's team. He is a match for the more melee oriented fighters and could even give Sachiel a hard time.

So really, I suffer casualties but Big Fau carries my lackeys to victory and Zilla Junior being Zilla Junior and Starscream's aerial supremacy come in clutch too. Genegarg and Kingsaurus III prove to be underestimated especially the latter. Voyager might win a battle but I win the war, and this is going to be a LONG war indeed.
Starscream takes out Ghidorah because... why? He's got agility? Guns and missiles mean little when you no-sell the atomic breath, and can survive multi-kilometre falls onto piercing jagged rocks. This whole paragraph is mostly just overestimating your own team while degrading my own. Obsidian Fury beats Copperhead... why? I don't doubt it could happen, but no elaboration urks me. Bumblebees going at it makes sense, but it's possible my Bee could go for Screamer instead. I don't disagree on some parts, like Indominus being put down, but some other things urk me.

My hands hurt so I'm gonna write a list of things I'd argue against.

-Anguirus gunning for Megalon. Ghidorah is more likely, and we all know who wins. Megalon would probably beat Anguirus too, as Gigan beat Anguirus and the two are roughly comparable.
-Zilla Jr just being able to do things because he can. That was a major flaw in your past argument with me. You just kinda say he can beat other monsters because... no reason given besides atomic fire against Indominus.
-Ignoring my Rose Bio whilst using your own. You even said they'd cancel eachother out but then you go on to analyse your own but not mine.
-Big Fau vs Big O isn't as black and white as you'd make it out to be. I trust someone with greater knowledge of the anime but I don't think it's that bad.
- Hydra dies because Big Fau has a shield...? I don't understand this one.
-Eleking being written off and Sachiel downplayed. Keep in mind Sachiel was beating Shinji until it went beserk.
-Just generally ignoring a lot of my lackeys, like Titano and Caesar.

Final statements; Logan, I absolutely love the enthusiasm, but you just say stuff with no proof and/or elaboration, and generally just make generalisations about a lot of things. Eventually, I would say the powerhouse and leader battle edges in my favour so that the lackey battle can be swept into being my victory.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

What Logan means with the shield is that it can be used to block Hydra's beam spam.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I see, but that doesn't protect literally anyone else. The beam spam affected quite a massive area. His lackeys would probably get lit up like the 4th of July.

Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:
Wouldn't even surprise me if the drones were killed en masse due to the sheer size of the explosions dished out by Hydra's beams.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Yeah and the shield gives Big Fau an advantage and Zilla Junior can burrow, he has experience so he would know how to deal with most of your team given he has fought monsters similar to them. Big Fau being apart of the leader battle though gives me an advantage and basically, My team can kick your team's ass from there. Hydra is the BIGGEST problem on your team both figuratively and literally but Big Fau takes him out with no problem. Bewilderbeast is very durable as fuck, He's gonna freeze anyone that tries to fight him which includes your leaders. There's too many Legion swarms to actually be taken out in one fell swoop and again, they take care of the Super Xs and then they go after the other machines on the battlefield besides Big O who gets taken out by Big Fau and Big Fau is more than a match for everyone else. The Legion swarms aren't gonna bother with Hydra anyway since Hydra is not an electrically powered machine. If anything only buildings will be wiped out.

Added in 40 seconds:
And this is DRAGO's Bewilderbeast, not Valka's white Bewilderbeast that died to a stab.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:40 am Yeah and the shield gives Big Fau an advantage and Zilla Junior can burrow, he has experience so he would know how to deal with most of your team given he has fought monsters similar to them.
Forgive me if I’m mistaken but i don’t think he’s fought anyone like Super Mechagodzilla, Grand King Ghidorah, Burning G, HZD, Optimus, and the list goes on. Also, this says nothing about the gap of magnitude between the GTS kaiju and the ones on my team.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:40 am Big Fau being apart of the leader battle though gives me an advantage and basically, My team can kick your team's ass from there. Hydra is the BIGGEST problem on your team both figuratively and literally but Big Fau takes him out with no problem. Bewilderbeast is very durable as fuck, He's gonna freeze anyone that tries to fight him which includes your leaders.
Big Fau gives you an advantage… how? Again, making statements and not backing it up. Hydra may be defeated by Fau, but certainly not before wiping some of your guys of the census. The giant megadeus monster eel likes to start off by firing his massively powerful beams, which are bound to straight up execute the weaker fighters on your team. The bewilderbeast isn’t as durable as you claim either. He was repeatedly pushed around by Toothless’ plasma blasts, and with beams much stronger here, it shouldn’t be too hard to drive him down.
Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:40 am There's too many Legion swarms to actually be taken out in one fell swoop and again, they take care of the Super Xs and then they go after the other machines on the battlefield besides Big O who gets taken out by Big Fau and Big Fau is more than a match for everyone else. The Legion swarms aren't gonna bother with Hydra anyway since Hydra is not an electrically powered machine. If anything only buildings will be wiped out.
I know they won’t be killed I’m one fell swoop, but this is a huge battle with many fighters. Their numbers will shrink as time goes by. And again, you just say they’ll take out my machines without factoring in the fact that my machines can fight back and other monsters will interfere. The point I made with Hydra is that he might choose to go for the swarms, not the other way around.

Logan, once again, you’re just saying things and ignoring others.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

I'm not done yet. I'm not yielding this time
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.