Blue (Jurassic Park) vs Siberian tiger

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Blue (Jurassic Park) vs Siberian tiger

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Blue treks through the gorgeous reaches of Siberia, only to find out there's another apex predator in the vicinity.

Blue

VS

Siberian tiger

Rules: Full grown male tiger; Fallen Kingdom Blue; no retreat.

Battleground: A meadow next to the forests of Siberia.

Verdict: I'm giving this to the tiger. Blue's speed and agility may be a problem, but Amur tigers are strong enough to duke it out with—and on some occasions, kill—brown bears. The moment the tiger gets ahold of Blue, he's gonna be impossible to shake off before the raptor finds two particularly large teeth in her throat.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Blue (Jurassic Park) vs Siberian tiger

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

I'd agree with Shin here, but there is one thing that makes me disagree, and that is intelligence, Blue is easily smarter, and is far more advanced in terms of combat, not to mention survived blows from a Scorpius Rex, who is much bigger. I say Blue wins with a bit of difficulty,

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Blue’s animators can’t realistically beat a tiger while sitting at their computers working on Blue, no matter how many animators there are, so the tiger wins.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The tiger, I'd say. Blue has the disadvantage of being bipedal, meaning relatively unstable and easy to knock down. The tiger is going to bowl her over and pin her down. She may be able to lacerate it with her six-inch claws if she can roll onto her back, but the tiger stands a good chance of getting that neck bite in before Blue can do enough damage. The tiger may die of its wounds later, though.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

The Tiger would win. Out muscles & outweighs Blue by a fair amount, and is more agile & more durable due to loose skin/fur over ridiculous muscles. Blue picked a losing battle here.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Godzilla2020
GPN Volunteer

Post by Godzilla2020 »

The fact that she can last so long against the Indoraptor makes it clear that Blue would stomp her enemy here. There is no currently living land predator that would last at all against that monster.
Last edited by Godzilla2020 on Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.