Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

- Barbaridactylus, a flying hunter that lived towards the end of the Late Cretaceous era. With its magnificent head crest, Barbaridactylus will make a distinctive addition to your park. This species takes its name from the Barbary Coast of North Africa, near to where it was discovered.

- Alamosaurus, an armoured titan and one of the largest dinosaurs ever discovered, with shinbones taller than an adult human. Sporting large spines running down its shoulders, back and tail, Alamosaurus is a behemoth of an herbivore, presenting a serious challenge to potential predators.

- Australovenator, a fast and agile medium-sized carnivore that occupied Australia around 95 million years ago. Characterised by a lightweight frame, extremely sharp teeth, and flexible arms used for grabbing, Australovenator was perfectly built for stalking and running down prey.

- Styxosaurus, a marine species that ruled the Late Cretaceous waves. Its streamlined shape combined with sizable fins produces deadly undersea swiftness, making Styxosaurus one of the most efficient predators of its time. Try modifying its genome with diverse bioluminescent pattern colours.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

New species look interesting and with variety. I finally got back into the game and all the improvements are great.

I saw a mod with Godzilla Earth and I really want that :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

More information
https://www.jurassicworldevolution2.com ... ember-2022
Last edited by SUPERTOHOREMIX on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

I'm actually really excited about the maps because I live in a Mediterranean-type environment, and it will be cool to have a dinosaur park in my backyard hahaha
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

To me, the most exciting part is the new update. Not only do we get UI updates and new animations for mini dinos like Compy, Moros and Lystro but the Variants (CC Kentrosaurus and Ourano, Dominion Giga, Dreadnoughtus, and Iguanodon) are being added to the skin system!

RIP Evan.

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:27 pm To me, the most exciting part is the new update. Not only do we get UI updates and new animations for mini dinos like Compy, Moros and Lystro but the Variants (CC Kentrosaurus and Ourano, Dominion Giga, Dreadnoughtus, and Iguanodon) are being added to the skin system!
What is your signature from?
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you

SoggyNoodles2016

MogeGoji1994 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:48 pm
What is your signature from?
Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers

RIP Evan.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

WE HAVE DEINOCHEIRUS

I REPEAT

WE HAVE DEINOCHEIRUS
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

CAN'T SPUNK THE DUNK
He/him/his

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Archelon. Wow. I don't have this game, but I'm glad it finally has a big sea turtle. Now we just need Mattel to release one...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzillaninja2019
GPN Volunteer

Post by Godzillaninja2019 »

Kinda surprised that the megalodon was not included but is nice to see other prehistoric animals that in not related to the mosasaurus and the plesiosaur in the game

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

The Humpback from Hell is confirmed!
Last edited by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/him/his

SoggyNoodles2016

Great pack though! Can't wait to try them out and the new update (more Site B improvements and variants of 2022 Allosaurus, 2022 Dimorphodon, 2001 Pteranodon, 2001 Brachiosaurus, and 1997 Stegosaurus)

RIP Evan.