Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: Voyager vs ...

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: Voyager vs ...

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Voyager
Grand King Ghidorah
Burning Godzilla
Super Mechagodzilla
Godzilla (Showa)
Grande's Tyrant
Optimus Prime (DOTM)
Mechagodzilla (1975)
King Joe (Ultraseven)
Hyper Zetton Deathscythe
King Ghidorah (Showa)
Titanosaurus
Eleking (UG)
Copperhead
Bumblebee (DOTM)
King Caesar (Showa)
Indominus Rex
Sachiel (NGE)
Megalon
Zigra
Legion Swarm (x6)

items: Super Trio, Rick Roll, EMP, Big Help, Thief in the Night, Kaiju Kids, EMP Protectiom, Rose Bio, Rose Bio, Legion Swarm, Rose Bio, Flare

vs

Do you remember us?
SpaceGodzilla
Godzilla (GMK)
King Cobra
Gigan (Showa)
Otachi
Leatherback
Kumonga (Showa)
Armored Darkness
Evangelion Unit 01 (Berserk)
Warhammer Titan
Grigio Raiden
Shockwave + Driller (DOTM)
Glinda (Big O)
Hydra (Big O)
King Ghidorah (MV)
Godzilla (2014)
Mothra (MV)
Jikiro
Zandora
Attack Titan

Arena: Chicago (DOTM)

Rules:
Same rules for Voyager's team
SpaceG has his fortress
Mebius feats for Armoured Darkness
DOTM feats for Shockwave and Driller
Season 4 feats for Eren
Heisei scaling

Voyager, will you use any three items?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Eleven: Voyager vs ...

Post by Voyager »

Rick Roll Shinji, Legion Overloard, and Legion Swarm.

Added in 39 seconds:
A better analysis will come later, but pretty much all the lackeys get obliterated instantly.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EVA 01 is distracted for a minute, and Voyager has gone crazy with Legion Swarms, just like all of you.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Addressing the Eva in the room, Shinji is distracted for a minute, and with a team like mine, that means a lot. It means that a lot of our beams are going to go unchallenged for a whole minute. Our opening volley is going to be brutal, with; GKG, Burning G, SMG, Tyrant, Showa G, Optimus, MG75, Bumblebee, King Ghidorah, Zigra, Megalon, and HZD.

With the immense power coming from my team, by the time the dust settles and The Eva is able to get up and running again, this is who I suspect will be the survivors on the enemy team.

SpaceGodzilla
King Cobra
Armored Darkness
Evangelion Unit 01 (Berserk)
Grigio Raiden
Shockwave + Driller (DOTM)
Glinda (Big O)
Hydra (Big O)
King Ghidorah (MV)
Godzilla (2014)

This slashes their numbers down a lot. It also makes it a lot easier.

SpaceGodzilla is strong, yes, but we have a direct superior here. Burning Godzilla's rays are stronger than the Red Spiral Rays, and those killed SpaceG in less than 10 blasts. Burning G should be able to destroy his crystalline foe. King Cobra is sneaky and his venom globs are annoying, but then again, the massive power of my team will make short work of him. Armoured Darkness is the strongest fighter on the enemy team, but then again, I've already beaten him twice, and without his master Empera, he won't be as effective as he could be. Beserk Eva Unit 1 is also very scary, but when jumping into a team with brutal CQC fighters like Tyrant, Showa G and ESPECIALLY Optimus, things won't always go right for you.

Grigio Raiden, who I don't much about, seems fairly strong but it can't stop my team. I also don't know about the Big O duo, but they're not as strong as O or Fau, which means I could probably dispatch of them easily. The MV duo is also not very impressive when compared to my team. G14 is strong but gets tired, and Ghidorah is also strong and durable, but it won't last long either.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

here's the Megadeus duo's feats

Glinda: extremely agile, heated ray that creates enough heat to blow up tanks by overheating them, sword can cut Big O's arms, one of his most durable locations

Hydra: He swim fairly easily, and has extremely explosive lightning bolts, and can also regrow a head, just not grow another one, and can combine his three heads to make a super-electric blast, which is pretty powerful.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Ghidorah's got insane regeneration though. That big explosion from Thermonuclear Godzilla reduced him to a single head, if Godzilla didn't destroy it then it wouldn't have been long before Ghidorah started regenerating the rest of his body. You are spot on with G14 though.

However, Burning Godzilla is Pre-1190 degrees and his fighting style is as follows: Roar at the enemy, get blasted/attacked, blast the opponent with a spiral ray, get back up, roar again, go up close and do his take on CQC, get smacked back down then get back up, roar yet again, get attacked again, then FINALLY unload with the spiral ray a couple of times, and lastly CQC again.
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Logan268 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:13 pm Ghidorah's got insane regeneration though. That big explosion from Thermonuclear Godzilla reduced him to a single head, if Godzilla didn't destroy it then it wouldn't have been long before Ghidorah started regenerating the rest of his body. You are spot on with G14 though.

However, Burning Godzilla is Pre-1190 degrees and his fighting style is as follows: Roar at the enemy, get blasted/attacked, blast the opponent with a spiral ray, get back up, roar again, go up close and do his take on CQC, get smacked back down then get back up, roar yet again, get attacked again, then FINALLY unload with the spiral ray a couple of times, and lastly CQC again.
With Ghidorah, his regeneration really only kicks into overdrive when there is a massive source of radiation, such as the volcano at Isla De Mara. His regen wasn't very good outside of the once scene. This is chicago, so there's nothing to really power him up in that way. And with Burning G, there's no one to really knock him around like that this time around. He was alone against a huge, airborne opponent. This time, he's got a whole sleuth of backup to help him kick ass and take names.

Watching the clip of Glinda, while she's certainly more agile than the Bigs, she's still quite slow in her movement. Slow enough to where if Showa Goji, Optimus or Tyrant got into close range, Glinda would be in heaps of trouble. Hell, even Bumblebee, Zetton, Titano, King Caesar, Megalon and Sachiel could keep up with her. Her sword also takes time to equip, which is a boon on it's effectiveness. And while it cut into Big O's arms, it didn't go very deep.

Hydra definitely impresses me more than Glinda, and while it is powerful, it isn't nothing we can't handle. Since it's fairly large too, it's probably going to attract lots of beams. Super MG's mega buster and plasma grenade would probably but the HURT onto Hydra.

Another thing I didn't mention was that Tyrant and King Caesar can both absorb beams, which means that the damage our team will take is lessened.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:30 pm Since it's fairly large too
around 4-5 times Big O's height, so yeah, he's a big one.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Voyager suffers minor casualties but overcomes the Cosmic Ghosts

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager has this after some difficulty.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voyager can take this battle. He may lose some of his forces in battle, but in the end he will stay victorious. It is your turn to meme the way to victory.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Nagoda wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:42 pm Voyager can take this battle. He may lose some of his forces in battle, but in the end he will stay victorious. It is your turn to meme the way to victory.
I will embue myself with you meme energy. I will honour your memory :cry:
For Emperor and Empire!