Top ten Ultra Kaiju that should never return

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Top ten Ultra Kaiju that should never return

Post by EarthNeronga »

Hello there I wanna hear what top ten kaiju from Ultraman in your opinion should never return or appear again for me its these kaiju

10: Bango (Balloon Monster)

he doesnt seem very interesting to me and i would be better off if he was left in the past

9: Specter (Different Dimension Beast)

again not a interesting kaiju for me and i dont think he should return but instead better kaiju like silvergon who did the concept better should

8: Alien Terrorist ( Green Color Alien)

I dont think he should ever return due to well his name being very offensive

7: Dodongo (Mummy Monster)

Just doesnt seem interesting to me and i feel like he is one of the few kaiju i wouldnt care was gone

6: Mummy Man (Mummy Phantom)

Similar to dodongo i really dont care for him and i dont see him doing anything special in the future since hes just a relic of the past

5: Gumonga (Space Spider)

He doesnt seem interseting to me at all and i feel like there's a lot of better insect kaiju who deserve to return (like Kiyla)

4: Suflan (Strange Plant)

Hes just some leaves I don't find him interesting or useful at all

3: Sheltar (Caries Monster)

A very bland monster in my eyes that i dont think should really reappear at all since theirs alot of other Taro kaiju that should return (like astromons, Cosmo Liquid ect)

2:Alien Piccola ( Mischievous Alien)

I dont find him to being able to fit in the morden day world of ultraman at all since hes such a dumb and weird kaiju that really doesnt work in the future of ultraman. Plus his name sounds very familar to a 4 fingered green person with antennas...

1!

Gamakugira! (Tide Wipe Monster)

Hes a Monster that i think should never return except if he was fodder. he looks stupid, his episode sucks he isnt special or useful at all and i would rather see other forgotten ultra kaiju like zumbolar,pestar,giradorus return then this boring kaiju

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Top ten Ultra Kaiju that should never return

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Honestly, I don't think there's a single kaiju that deserves to be banished from the face of the series. Even the ones I don't like, I'd still be interested in seeing them done better.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

I don't think there's any Ultra Monsters that I would say should never return. There's plenty that I don't think ever will, but other than I guess Alien Terrorist, I wouldn't ban any of them from doing so.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Rodera comes to mind first and foremost.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:12 am Rodera comes to mind first and foremost.

Good lord. Let me guess, Taro?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Gomora :P

I kid I kid.

I'm not sure who I'd pick all honesty, we can't be sure who won't get a cool update and overhaul one day. Obviously there are guys that won't make a full return besides maybe a stage show.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:16 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:12 am Rodera comes to mind first and foremost.

Good lord. Let me guess, Taro?
Yep

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?