Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: JAGzilla vs Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: JAGzilla vs Kaijuking101

Post by Kaijuking101 »

With Grigio Regina being the strongest of all individual combatants including powerhouses and Thunder Killer who can withstand Shin's beam assault and even absorb it, plus superior leaders to JAG and Filler, my higher tier combatants are the strongest out of all three teams. But actual analysis would come later since this is 9ne headache of a go big or go home match.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Galactron is offline for the first minute, so that buys time for someone to get free hits in. I'm sure he'll survive long enough to join the fight, but that will start him off damaged and on the back foot. Shin will eliminate the Transformers and several other lackeys, so my numerical edge is significant. I could probably overwhelm KK if it was his team alone, but the Flares survivors throw a big wrench into all of this.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Wait Cam, did I have to deploy Grand Finale or is it already auto deployed? Just asking.

More thoughts later when I have a computer.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

You may deploy it when you want to.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:36 pm You may deploy it when you want to.
So it is deployable this round? Or no?

Added in 59 minutes 1 second:
Here are some of my thoughts. I’ll split into powerhouse, leader, and lackey otherwise it’ll be too hard to analyse. I’ll also make a list of survivors of Shin’s assault.

Powerhouse Battle
Obvious survivors of Shin’s laser light show are the powerhouses. Let’s start.
Grigio Regina & Galactron vs SpaceG vs MV KG
First off, I’m assuming Grigio Regina would join the powerhouse battle due to being a Tier 1 boss. With that in mind, out of all 4 powerhouse Grigio Regina is easily the most durable and powerful, which is thankful since Galactron is out of commission for a minute thanks to Rick Astley who if he was a combatant could solo the entire tourney. This means that Galactron isn’t going to be taking a brunt of damage since the more durable Grigio Regina is going to take attention off the robot and she is more than durable and powerful enough to beat either powerhouse one on one, though SpaceG’s hax is troublesome for sure. Thus, MV KG is obviously the first of the powerhouses to fall, and when Galactron gets back up between the 2 then they can and will beat SpaceG solidly, leaving me with the sole surviving powerhouses, and whilst Galactron may fall, this still means my powerhouse will come out on top. And that’s gonna be a game changer possibly.

Leader Battle
I’m quite sure all of them can survive the laser light show. Thunder Killer can absorb the beams, Big O and Big Fau are durable enough to tank it, Five King can do both, and technically so can Thunder Killer. I presume both Big Duo (being a Big), GvK Goji and Eva 00 should also be durable enough to tank the beams too.
Thus, G3 Gamera, ShinGoji, 2002 Kiryu, GMKGoji, Big Duo Inferno vs Thunder Killer, Big O, Big Fau, Five King vs GvK Goji, Big Duo, Eva 00
JAG has the immediate advantage with 5 leaders vs my 4 and filler 3, so it is lucky I have used the flare as not all the attention would be on my team.
Firstly, let’s pull a page outta Greyshot’s book and use rivalries to determine most possible matchups. Here though, it is more complex. Both Kiryu and the Godzilla should target one another first. To simplify, ShinGoji, 2002 Kiryu, GMKGoji vs GvK Goji. After the laser light show Shin may need to recharge, thus making him an easy picking for anyone given how frail he is, and both GMKGoji and 2002 Kiryu aren’t the strongest in the house. I’d say GMK falls first however, Kiryu may be considered more frail but between the AZC and the arsenal he possesses he may stand quite the chance. And who can forget the potential of Gamera pulling a Mana Beam, though the charge time and his relative fragility compared to everyone else plus his reluctance to use it means it might not be a factor. And if both are allowed, logically Big O’s Final Stage should be too, and the charge time of it means it would be faster on the draw and better. I’d say for the Goji matchup GvK Goji would tear the other Gojis quite well, though their numbers may help them hold out.
Next is a Big confrontation. Big Duo Inferno vs Big O & Big Fau vs Big Duo. More thoughts later.

Added in 18 minutes 31 seconds:
Big Duo Inferno vs Big O & Big Fau vs Big Duo
Compared to O and Fau I don’t really have a clue as to how strong Duo and his Inferno self are. I can only assume for this. Maybe some vids would help, or if someone has the time and effort a RT on FM Analysis would do wonders for the often featured Bigs. Duo has a missile spam from what I am seeing, I think he may target his Inferno self just because Duo may target himself since why not, or he could target O for vengeance since I am assuming things. So, most favourable would be if the Duo attack each other leaving my Bigs to run interference, but even if not the 2 Bigs on my team should mean out of all these Bigs one of my Bigs should remain the sole survivor of this encounter. Lotta this is based off assumptions however.
Now for the final batch of leaders, the leftovers, G3 Gamera vs Thunder Killer & Five King vs Eva 00.
Apart from the Eva all 3 are absorbers, 2 of beams and one of fire. Lol. Anyhow, Five King is a beast and between Thunder Killer’s own firepower and Five King’s own monstrous firepower, which was enough to overwhelm beings like KJSC and allowed him to be on a similar enough level to Delta Rise Claw Z (similar enough, not on par), between the 2 that means that I have a higher chance of living through since numbers. Eva 00 puts a wrench in my initial thoughts of between both of these leaders I can overwhelm Gamera, but overall my leaders from this matchup should come out on top.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Since Big Duo Inferno's pilot Alan isn't being declared guilty, BDI probably wins by canon, but we don't know how that would workout 100%, so don't take my word, and for Big O having Final Stage, I said no a few rounds ago because A: He has plasma gimmick up, so he can't be stopped from using it, so that's why I said no and B: it's too freaking broken.

I linked the Big Duo fight in the match somewhere, but I'll just show it again:

And here is BDI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QhT24AtRA&t=493s

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

List of Lackeys that’ll survive Shin’s laser light show
Split into will and possibly will.

Will:
- Heisei Rodan (He survived the Plasma Grenade twice and the Mega Buster/atomic breath multiple times, both pretty much on a similar level if not stronger to Shin’s beams. He may be roughed up but he’ll live)

Possibly:
Wow, only one will survive for sure.
- Gazort (He can fly and likely avoid it. Plus he eats electromagnetic energy iirc)
- Megatron & Starscream (Via flying and dodging, but maybe not since Shin has radar)
- Robot Probe (Barrier may be durable enough to tank the beams)
- Genegarg (Can also fly)
- Neronga (Invisibility may possibly be similar in nature to Z which prevented heat signatures and energy signatures and stuff from being detected so the radar may not detect him and invisibility would prevent Shin from targeting him on sight)

Thoughts on lackey battle later.

Added in 54 seconds:
And if still deployable this round I would like to use Grand Finale. Even if I lose JAG still gets a boost since I am nice.

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
Oh and Ultraman Powered if he flies may be able to avoid the lasers.

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
And Zetton too possibly since teleportation.

Added in 21 seconds:
And beam absorption.

Added in 2 minutes 18 seconds:
Lackey Battle
So we established that JAG has a massive lackey number advantage. Let’s analyse the battle anyways.
Megalon, Kumonga, Gigan, Otachi, Leatherback, King Cobra, JJ, Barugon, Showa Rodan, Showa KK, Guiron vs Heisei Rodan, possibly Gazort, possibly TF, possibly Zetton, possibly Robot Probe vs possibly Genegarg, Ultraman Powered, R/B Neronga (all of filler team is possibly)

Anyhow, it is pretty obvious JAG wins this. With only 1 lackey that for sure is surviving if Rodan goes in for melee which he did, he dies via dog piling. Even then, the fliers on JAG’s team may be able to take down Rodan and win as well. So after cutting down the numbers it’ll soon be the final battle results.

Added in 6 minutes 23 seconds:
Item Battle
Super X, Super X2, Super X3 vs Legion Swarm x2

Doesn’t really matter but these do factor in. Legion Swarm may target and take down the Super Trio, or they may not and target Big Duo or Big Duo Inferno or JJ or the Autobots or Cherno Alpha or possibly SpaceG or Leatherback or something. No one really knows. They do run massive interference so they should be a pretty big boon for my team. The Super Trio would definitely target GvK Godzilla this may be a factor and maybe the Gojis and Kiryu survive. Who really knows.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:
Final Conclusion
Grigio Regina really factors in. Overall my leaders may have higher survivability unless the Super Trio take out GvK Godzilla which reduces my leader advantage, but the lackey advantage and numbers is hard to ignore. Thus, more thoughts required.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Grand finale has been used.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:49 pm Grand finale has been used.
What?
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:45 pm
What?
KK deployed it, just confirming he has used it.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:48 pm
What?
I don’t think he did, it says he deployed 2 swarms and flares.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Look close to the top of this page, he said he'll use it.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:56 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:48 pm

What?
I don’t think he did, it says he deployed 2 swarms and flares.
I only remembered it existed on this page and thought it was already autodeployed. I asked, and Cam decided to allow its deployment in this page. That’s why.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

So can I use mine too?
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:04 pm So can I use mine too?
If you wish.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

On the battle itself, I’m torn. The one thing I’m sure of is a Flare loss.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

After some thought, I’m torn. JAG has a clear number advantage, even leader wise especially thanks to the Super Trio, and whilst the Flare team does a number to both sides and the Legion Swarm can help down them that means GvK Godzilla tearing JAG’s Godzillas may not be a thing. This means he could dogpile. On the other hand, the quality of my leaders and powerhouses is a level above that of JAG, and I see Grigio Regina coming out on top meaning that she’ll be able to do immense damage to JAG’s side, and with the possibility of Galactron living after the powerhouse battle, they could help demolish a number of JAG’s lackeys. Between my superior leaders+powerhouses against JAG’s superior numbers, I’m not sure. I would say myself after a long and intense battle in which I barely win. But even if not, well, at least I went out with a bang lol.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

There is going to be a lot of fire and Gamera feeds off fire. That and he has the Mana Beam in his arsenal.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I just don't know enough about half the leaders and powerhouses here to be able to fairly judge. I think we should make an exception here and let Cam weigh in, given that he's one of the few of us familiar with the Bigs and Eva. Just for the sake of having another informed opinion to go off of.

I will also say that Super-X3 totally counts as a powerhouse. The thing casually shrugged off Burning Godzilla's ray and dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Theoretically there's no reason a flier can't just fly up and smack it out of the air, but until someone actually does, it's going to wreak holy havock on the ground forces.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I can weigh in on the Evas. They’re generally very agile and fast, so Unit 00 is going to be running around like a madman. However, it is on a 5 minute timer (assuming it is not cabled up). It’s pretty fierce in H2H combat, but it’s lethality is limited by the lack of weapons. Rei usually excels when she’s got her hands on a gun of some sort, and without that, she won’t be at her peak either. You don’t have to worry about her going Beserk either, as IIRC, only Unit 01 showcased that during the original show.

Overall, Unit 00 is a deadly combatant, but it’ll be pretty useless after 5 minutes.
For Emperor and Empire!