Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Nagoda vs ShinGojira14

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Nagoda vs ShinGojira14

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Nagoda
Zeppandon
Pedanium Zetton
Mothra Leo
Alien Barossa (Gen 2)
Evangelion Unit 02 (Rebuild)
Mothra (Heisei)
Mothra (ROM)
Mothra (SOS)
Mothra (GMK)
Megaguirus
Blackout + Scorponok
Mothra (Showa)
Mothra (MV)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KKkdIODSok&t=10s
Items: Flare, EMP, Legion Swarm, Weather selector, Super Trio, Moggy Factory, EMP Protection, EMP, Legion Overload, Clone, thief in the night

vs

ShinGojira14
Mechagodzilla (Legendary)
Godzilla (2000)
Mechagodzilla (1974)
Gigan Rex
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Dagahra
Godzilla Ultima
MUTO (Male)
Striker Eureka
MUTO (Female)
Bewilderbeast
Crustaceous Rex
Gipsy Danger
Gigan Miles
Gigantis
Red Death
Gigan (Millennium)
Spinosaurus (JP3)
Anguirus (GRA)
Zone Fighter
Atlas Destroyer
Themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTKsnyt3vU
Items: Rose Bio, Thanksgiving Lunch, Legion Swarm

Arena: Red Death's Island

Rules:
Same rules for both team's fighters
Geed feats for Pedanium Zetton
Heisei scaling

Will you two use any items? Limit is three
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: Nagoda vs ShinGojira14

Post by Logan268 »

I had a feeling there was gonna be at least 1 rematch. Can Nagoda and his completed Mothfinity Gauntlet enact revenge on Shin?

Added in 42 seconds:
If you ask me, Nagoda might have a chance in spite of Shin's firepower. I'll explain more tomorrow.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll use Rose Bio, a Legion Swarm, and an EMP.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

All robotic fighters have been knocked out for three minutes (besides the GIgans, whom I consider technically living)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Leo can handle Heisei Ghidorah easily. Pedanium Zetton’s teleportation and fireball spam attack can deal with Gigan Rex and Miles, or if need be he can charge up his Pedanium Meteor to it’s Mountain Destroying capability and shoot it at the island, and then shut down for the rest of this fight. Other than that, he is capable of burrowing somehow, and can fly or at least hover in the air, and once Gigan falls he will be there to take out any other particular threats. Godzilla 2000 will have to deal with the more physically strong Zeppandon blocking his beams and beating him back. Meanwhile, Barossa and Eva 02 can deal with fallen machinery, the former using the Metsuboros Hand and the Pedanium Launcher and the latter with her guns and knife. Then they can move onto the Lackeys. Either that, or the Legion Swarm heads off to the machines to try taking them apart for their electronics.

Daghara is a big threat here since he has the ocean right there to help him fight. Luckily for me though, I now have Pedanium Zetton and Alien Barossa here to help me out. The Pedanium Armor will prevent the Barem from affecting Pedanium Zetton too much, and Barossa has the chance to possibly restrain Daghara if he comes out of the sea at any point. Godzilla Ultima could be a threat, if he wasn’t so slow. Megaguirus could very well slice him open, as could Zeppandon or Mothra Leo if they get to him. His strength is in the power of his beam, which will be getting reflected about by scales or drained away by Megaguirus. Considering SOS Mothra was able to deal with Godzilla for almost an entire night with just her melee capabilities, she could very well keep either Godzilla occupied just like she did with the one she faced.

In the Battle of Lackeys, I have a good chance at this. Zone Fighter is on his timer, and he is probably the only one going to be able to keep up with Megaguirus. Even then, he is probably going to go after one of the leaders possibly in an attempt to help them out, which will go bad for him. Showa Godzilla lost to Showa Mothra twice, once while defending her egg and the second time in the Ebirah movie, meaning since Gigantis is an earlier version of Showa, he doesn’t stand a chance.

The Dragons are fireproof on the outside, but against enemies of similar sizes they quickly fall to their deaths. Megaguirus just needs to clip Red Death’s wings, and all they need to beat the Bewilderbeast is to stab him. I have a Helicopter on my side who can very well launch a missile into one of their mouths to ignite the Red Death, or slice open the Bewilderbeast. Or Scorponok getting attacks off from beneath them.

C-Rex will probably fall to the moth beam assault, or get lucky and grab one of them. Probably one of the more Melee oriented ones. Other than that, he has the sea which he can try to use to his advantage as well, but there are also a ton of fireballs going to be flying around here as well. The MUTOs are going to be a pain with their teamwork, but I do have MV Mothra there to help pick off the male while leaving the Female unable to do much against the rest of the moths.

I just dropped Rose Biollante just cause I could, but her vines and acid could very well debilitate anything they can reach. The acid could melt down fallen machines, or whatever it is that tries to charge at her. The main threat to Biollante is the Gigans and their cutting abilities. The Red Death could very well burn her alive, but she runs the risk of getting wrapped up and covered in acid sap. The Bewilderbeast could freeze her certainly, but then comes more vines as he gets closer from below. Daghara and his Barems can take her out.

The Spinosaurus is heavily outgunned here. Gypsy Danger is not going to like being so outmanuevered here, and could very well just decide to Nuke the island if it comes to that levels of danger. Other than that, he is too slow to catch the Moths, and could very well be taken out by Blackout or Eva 02.

Also, what are the rules on using the Enhanced Pedanium Meteor? It is an ability of Normal Pedanium Zetton and not the evolved form.
_______

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I'll say no to it, just to be safe, haven't seen Geed yet.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sorry I responded late to this; I was in bed.

I’ll throw out my own Rose Biollante and Legion Swarm to match Nagoda’s.

Also, I have to put forth: given how I have both Gigan Miles and Gigan Rex on the field together, can Rex use his red stomach beam now? Given that he needs Gigan Miles to use it?

"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

This is only one Miles, so I would say no, but you can have Rex tell Miles who to target.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Big thing to take note of here:

Since this battle takes place on the Dragon’s Nest, there’s plenty of water to spare; even more than there was in the previous match. Dagahra can and will take down Mothra Leo the same way he did in the movie, and any other combatant that battles him in his home field advantage.

Added in 3 minutes 6 seconds:
Not to mention, C-Rex will be a helluva menace in the water—as if he wasn’t enough on land.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m feeling optimistic even if I am not allowed to just erase the entire volcano. My votes on me.
_______

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think my team emerges triumphant due to my increased numbers, firepower, and with plenty of water to aid Dagahra in his bout against the moths.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Shin triumphs in the rematch

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shin's power and numbers are just overwhelming. It really helps that we know Dagahra can smoke one of Nagoda's heaviest hitters.

A bunch of moths can't bin the Shin.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Shin’s got a mighty team. Nagoda flew too close to the flame and caught fire.
For Emperor and Empire!