Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Logan268 vs Beryudora

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Logan268 vs Beryudora

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Logan268
Five King (Ginga S)
Grande's Red King
King Joe STORAGE Custom
Godzilla (FW)
Skull Gomora
MUTO Prime
Female Titan
Zilla Junior
Cyber Zilla
Golza (Tiga)
Anguirus (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa)
Obsidian Fury
Scylla (MV)
Behemoth (MV)
Rodan (Millennium)
Rodan (MV)
Rodan (Showa)

Items: EMP, Legion Swarm, Clone, Rick Roll

vs

Beryudora

Arena: Monster Graveyard

Rules:
Same rules for Logan's usual fighters
Beryudora is scaled to 300 meters tall
Heisei scaling for Logan's team

Logan will you use any of your items?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Logan268 vs Beryudora

Post by Logan268 »

Send in my Thanksgiving Lunch!
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

From what I looked up on the Beryudora character, Logan seems in for a seriously uphill battle here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

It would be a seriously uphill battle except Beryudora is immobile, lacking in true durability and its attacks are shit considering they didn't kill any of the Ultras and the explosions themselves didn't take them out plus the numbers advantage is in my court. And a LOT of my team have firepower too.
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

In other words, it's another fireworks show.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

A Fireworks show from my team mostly and Beryudora only did that big all-out assault ONCE but didn't do it again plus that assault mostly MISSED the ultras and EX Gomora. The Pendragon was hit directly but the rest of them got showered in explosions that made them stumble in place. Plus only the Rodans are gonna be able to fly up and take the individual lightning blasts with Millenium being my first casualty. The likes of Zilla Junior and FinalGoji respond with their own firepower and if Beryudora was taking damage from a combined attack, then Atomic Fire won't be so different.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Beryudora may be immobile but its sheer size means its gonna take a lot of firepower to put him down. Add to the fact that the likes of Ultraman Zero, the Double Flasher of the Leo Brothers, and the Pedanium Launcher which easily wiped out an entire army of KJBs and an asteroid, plus the fact that the Ultra Brothers then had pretty good feats such as stomping KJB or matching Armored Darkness which is already powerhouse level and immediately it's an uphill battle. The sheer number of projectiles is a lot, and being unable to kill the Ultras isn't exactly a knock against it given some of those Ultras are durable af like Zero or the Ultra Brothers who are somewhat on a similar level to him.

It's a really uphill battle for Logan. More thoughts soon.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

King Joe Comes in handy for a battle like this since the ability to split up truly helps. The D4 Ray is out of the question but this mech could aid Five King by combining their attacks together to inflict serious damage. Beryudora's "Sheer Amount of Projectiles" is just two attacks, the Beryudora Inferno which is two different versions. The first is the powerful lightning that the monsters making up this chimera can shoot from their eyes. The second version is all of the monsters firing at the same time which was only used ONCE but never again. Fortunately, I have the firepower to take this monster down given Godzilla, Zilla Junior and Cyber Zilla's Atomic Breath, MUTO Prime's Sonic Roar, EVERYTHING from Five King and King Joe, Skull Gomora's Skull Oscillatory Wave, Obsidian Fury's chest cannon and Golza's Ultrasonic Ray being quite the handful.

Plus what's stopping my squad from practically ripping the various monsters that were fused together apart by any means whether it be through brute strength or energy attacks? Also, considering that Beryudora is scaled down at 300 meters, that means the Inferno attack might be LESS powerful than at his initial height. :P
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

A quick rewatch of the fight and the beings who he took "damage" (I see none of the typical sparks, flinches, nor visible injuries that suggest damage, plus Beryudora technically fell apart due to Zero killing Belial who was the thing keeping Beryudora together plus the control of the creature, and that control was weakened by Battle Nizer interference), and the likes of Dyna, Galaxy Crisis Era Ultraman, Burning Brave Mebius, Galaxy Crisis Era Leo Brothers, the Pedanium Launcher and EX Gomora are far and beyond above most if not all of Logan's fighters, with only higher tier leaders such as KJSC or powerhouses really being on par. It doesn't help most of them are cannon fodder nor have firepower on par. Given he took EX Gomora's most powerful attack, Burning Brave Mebius's Mebium Dynamite, Dyna's Solgent Ray, and many strong attacks from Ultraman and even the Leo Double Flasher and Pedanium Launcher and still didn't dis, suffice to say Logan's firepower may not even be enough. Plus Beryudora's sheer size mass, whilst lowered significantly, should still be enough to soak up some damage and live on even if he takes damage.

The real wincon is taking out Belial and that in itself is a real challenge. Belial effortlessly beat up the entire LoL in the same movie, including strong Ultras such as Galaxy Crisis Era Ultraman who stomped KJB the OG, Ultraseven who matched Armored Darkness, etc, essentially powerhouse level foes. With only Five King really being on a level strong enough to matter, taking out Belial to win is a challenge in on itself.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Yeah but Belial doesn't have the Giga Battlenizer and he's too busy being at the very top of Beryudora to really do much other than command his combined army. King Joe could just fly up while Belial is distracted and taunting the rest of my team and do exactly what happened with Grigio Raiden: Top half goes in from behind and blasts Belial to kingdom come.

Plus considering that the Giga Battlenizer is in the Graveyard, just kinda still and not in Belial's hands, there's no reason why someone on my team WOULDN'T go over and remove it from the ground. Also Grande's here given that his Red King is a part of my team and he's got a BATTLENIZER of his own, so he can do exactly what Rei did in the movie ASAP: Take control of the monsters using his own Battlenizer.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

If your guys can take out and focus on Belial, you should have this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Yup, the wincon is taking out Belial. The problem is can they do it. Between FW Goji, KJSC, and Five King, maybe. However, Belial tanked Zero's chest Slugger finisher thingamajig, and lived, meaning it's going to be a challenge to take Belial down, especially considering his power and durability. Though since Belial can't exactly retaliate except use Beryudora's beams it should be easier than facing Belial by himself.

Logan has a chance, but imo faint.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I mean Belial is a part of Beryudora so they'll be focusing on him regardless but (Hot take time) Belial only accomplished everything in the movie because he had the Giga Battlenizer in his hands. He got taken out by Zero's finisher before resorting to creating Beryudora so anything from FinalGoji, King Joe, and Five King should take him down with no problem. The Rodans could actually focus on Belial since they can fly and buy some time.

King Joe's got the Anesthesia Missile too so realistically King Joe could just fly up and either A. Get behind Beryudora and blast Belial to kingdom come or B. Fire the Anesthesia Missile to render Belial unconscious. All that has to happen is that the peeps that control/are a part of certain members of the team, H.E.A.T with Zilla Junior, Grande with his Red King, Yoko inside of King Joe and the Leviathan Aliens controlling Cyber Zilla coordinate/notice that Giga Battlenizer. Once Grande notices that Giga Battlenizer, all he has to do is go over to it and seize control of those monsters with his own battlenizer to make them revolt.
Last edited by Logan268 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Logan268 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:39 pm (Hot take time) Belial only accomplished everything in the movie because he had the Giga Battlenizer in his hands. He got taken out by Zero's finisher before resorting to creating Beryudora so anything from FinalGoji, King Joe, and Five King should take him down with no problem. The Rodans could actually focus on Belial since they can fly and buy some time.
This is probes blatantly not the case. Belial isn't magically less durable, less physically strong, nor less powerful because he suddenly isn't holding a weapon called the Giga Battlenizer. Sure, having a weapon is better and the Giga Battlenizer has some serious firepower that helps, but Belial is still a devastating threat by himself. Take Zero's second movie for instance, even without the Giga Battlenizer Belial (in contrast to the film prior) was able to physically beat down Zero and was on par with him, and even managed to beat Zero in a beam clash. Obviously his performance was worse in the first film but the fact he managed to keep up with Zero who was probably empowered by his rage and that Belial was taken by surprise and not expecting Zero to be so strong is quite a factor to consider. Hell, the Giga Battlenizer isn't really a factor, Belial tanked Zero's [bold]stronger[/bold] finisher (not his standard Wide Zero Shot) and lived without scars or damage is a sign of Belial's durability and having the Giga Battlenizer doesn't mean anything durability wise since he still survived Zero's Twin Sword Strike and and he tanked Taro's Strium Ray (which is a retcon btw from Ultraman Z, since in the actual film he dodges it), he tanked the truly massive fall from LoL's moon to the surface without damage, he actually tanked Hikari's finisher beam with his hand and suffered no damage, etc etc, many physical blows from various Ultras.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Ignore
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I know he's durable, I know he is but this is specifically 2009 Belial so his feats from beyond Ultra Galaxy Legends Mega Monster Battle the movie aren't valid here but thanks for the information. Back to the fight at hand

As soon as Belial opens up his mouth/comes into view, everyone is going to gun for him from the get-go. My team has ways of getting to Belial and attacking him since the head is where Belial just so happens to be and that's one mistake the Ultras made. None of them went directly for the head which is the only reason Beryudora was a problem. Here, Five King given who is a part of him goes right for Belial thanks to being able to fly just like the Rodans. Hell, I'd even argue that FinalGoji could simply use the same variation of the Atomic Breath that intercepted Gorath while Beryudora is rising from the ground and shoot it right at Belial.

My heavy hitters in Five King and the leaders (And the Rodans) will go right for him, so really this isn't too hard. Okay, it is given that all-out attack Beryudora has but he didn't use it the second he spawned. Beryudora being scaled down to 300 meters only helps my team out and Zilla Junior could just climb onto Beryudora's back to take out Belial by being stealthy while he and Beryudora are occupied with everyone else. That or Zilla Junior goes underground to try and make a massive hole that causes the fusion to either faceplant or fall onto his back. Then there is Grande who is present given that his Red King is on the battlefield and he just so happens to have a battlenizer like Rei, so he uses his own battlenizer to interfere with the Giga Battlenizer as soon as he notices it and makes the monsters comprising Beryudora to revolt.
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

This is not gonna be easy, but ultimately My Team gets the better of Beryudora and Belial thanks to focusing on and targetting the latter.
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.