Orochi vs Legion

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Orochi vs Legion

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Orochi (Heisei) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/orochi_heisei.htm

vs

Legion https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Legion

Arena: An open field

Rules:
Legion does not have her swarm
Heisei scaling

Verdict: I find myself leaning Orochi due to the ability to use multiple ranged attacks, which will definitely cause Legion some pain, and without the swarm, Legion win't be able to do much here.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Orochi vs Legion

Post by Kaijuking101 »

I find Orochi overrated, since his beams are all low power relatively average beams that aren't going to be doing much to Legion and he doesn't have any note worthy durability feats to suggest he can live an EM Beam strong enough to make huge explosions and craters of decent size. Sure he spams it and is relatively small enough a target that the EM beam is probably missing, but he's a slow mover and Legion should be relatively durable enough that eventually she'll land a hit despite her infamous inaccuracy so I see her winning more often than not.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Kaijuking101 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:00 pm I find Orochi overrated, since his beams are all low power relatively average beams that aren't going to be doing much to Legion and he doesn't have any note worthy durability feats to suggest he can live an EM Beam strong enough to make huge explosions and craters of decent size. Sure he spams it and is relatively small enough a target that the EM beam is probably missing, but he's a slow mover and Legion should be relatively durable enough that eventually she'll land a hit despite her infamous inaccuracy so I see her winning more often than not.
Orochi survived a ray or two from Utsuno, if you want durability feats.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:12 pm Orochi survived a ray or two from Utsuno, if you want durability feats.
Mind for some videos of their fight? I remember it to be mostly unimpressive with Utsuno wrecking Orochi and a sword piercing Orochi.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Kaijuking101 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:14 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:12 pm Orochi survived a ray or two from Utsuno, if you want durability feats.
Mind for some videos of their fight? I remember it to be mostly unimpressive with Utsuno wrecking Orochi and a sword piercing Orochi.
I'm looking, but I can't find anything, but that sword was Utsuno's godly sword, so, yeah.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Orochi can take some hits and survive, so he should be able to take a few EM blast. The question is if Orochi has a weapon capable of destroying Legion. I doubt that red lightning is as powerful as a mana beam as Utsuno's armor was having no problem with it. Even without the swarm, Legion could have a chance, and if she uses the laser whips, her chances improve.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Orochi is weaker than Gamera so Legion can win it.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Legion has shown more impressive abilties and has fought harder monsters like gamera and well thats it but its still above what gameras fought so Legion takes this with mid difficulty