Mondo Godzilla Collectibles

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Mondo Godzilla Collectibles

Post by GigaBowserG »

Some premium scale statues slated for next year - Kiryu, James Groman Godzilla, and HB Godzilla... with Godzooky!

Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

If that Groman figure is within a reasonable range, I'll get it for sure. If only for the fact it has melting effects. The HB Godzilla statue will be a thing of beuty no doubt, and I'd kill for one, I just don't know if I could spend over $300 on something of HB Godzilla... :/ Just give me an Ultimate HB Godzilla lol.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

The Biollante Soft Vinyl - Energy Spore Variant is currently on pre-order at Mondo. I'm pissed I missed out on the midnight bloom variant, but I am happy to get this one. I didn't see any news on this one being available, I just periodically search mondo biollante on their site and got lucky today.

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

Mkyuncle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:13 pm The Biollante Soft Vinyl - Energy Spore Variant is currently on pre-order at Mondo. I'm pissed I missed out on the midnight bloom variant, but I am happy to get this one. I didn't see any news on this one being available, I just periodically search mondo biollante on their site and got lucky today.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. Hoping that the Midnight Bloom variant, or something approximating, comes back up for sale.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Any word on when the movie accurate color Biollante is due? I have it on Pre-Order, and my Deforeal G'89 is getting lonely.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:47 am Any word on when the movie accurate color Biollante is due? I have it on Pre-Order, and my Deforeal G'89 is getting lonely.
Says it's expected to ship February 2023 but so does all their Biollantes so take that for what you will.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

All of the Biollantes have officially began shipping as of today. Looks like Mondo is a bit early, which is super exciting. Cannot wait for mine, and if anyone else wants one there are still some available on Mondo's website as of 1-4-2023. They have very flexible payment plans if the price seems a little daunting.

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:03 pm All of the Biollantes have officially began shipping as of today. Looks like Mondo is a bit early, which is super exciting. Cannot wait for mine, and if anyone else wants one there are still some available on Mondo's website as of 1-4-2023. They have very flexible payment plans if the price seems a little daunting.
My Cherry Blossom one says it's at the post office but the Midnight Blossom is still processing. Very excited for both of these!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

DoubleDam21 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:33 pm My Cherry Blossom one says it's at the post office but the Midnight Blossom is still processing. Very excited for both of these!
Lucky. I missed out on the Midnight Blossom. Would have loved to have gotten that one.

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:35 pm
DoubleDam21 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:33 pm My Cherry Blossom one says it's at the post office but the Midnight Blossom is still processing. Very excited for both of these!
Lucky. I missed out on the Midnight Blossom. Would have loved to have gotten that one.
I almost didn’t buy it because I got the Cherry Blossom but I knew I would regret it if I didn’t get it and decided if I changed my mind I could always sell it. Also Midnight Blossom now on it’s way.
Last edited by DoubleDam21 on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

Mondo wrote:Coming next Tuesday ... celebrate his 50th anniversary in style.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Pretty sure I saw that exact color and specklyness in a public toilet that hadn't been flushed in like a month.

Quote of the Year:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Man, ain't nobody care about public urinal simulator JJ. He already got like 4 figures already. Where is that SpaceGodzilla offical announcement and preorder already?
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

The latest two JJ Vinyls haven't even sold through. I really doubt this guy will be in hot demand

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Its so shocking to see this compared to when Mondo first started and their stuff was bought up immediately.

MoK 13
GPN Volunteer

Post by MoK 13 »

Cherry arrived and regular enroute.
Godzilla Vs Megalon was my first in 1976, Damn I'm old.

We might get vaporized along with this base before long. Let’s just relax and have some coffee

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

How well are your Cherry Blossom Biollantes glowing? We have it under a black light and it’s nowhere near what the promo image shows.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

My Bio has been delayed again. Which is still very confusing, because it is quite literally in Jacksonville. Fuck UPS man.

MoK 13
GPN Volunteer

Post by MoK 13 »

LiamNeesons wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:09 pm How well are your Cherry Blossom Biollantes glowing? We have it under a black light and it’s nowhere near what the promo image shows.
I haven’t opened mine yet, busy & OT all day yesterday. Working on situating new shelves today. I’ll probably wait until regular color comes in to set up.

Added in 12 minutes 11 seconds:
Executive Hamster wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:33 am My Bio has been delayed again. Which is still very confusing, because it is quite literally in Jacksonville. Fuck UPS man.
I feel you pain, it is a problem here in Disney world as well. Packages sitting “On The Way” here for sometimes up to 7 days before hitting “Out for Delivery “. UPS & FedEx can eat the mutated sea lice from between my toes. They are still kings of business & retail delivery, but for home delivery they have gone to poodoo.
Godzilla Vs Megalon was my first in 1976, Damn I'm old.

We might get vaporized along with this base before long. Let’s just relax and have some coffee