Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: Kaijuking101 vs Angel Attack

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: Kaijuking101 vs Angel Attack

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

kaijuking101
Galactron (Orb)
Big O
Grigio King
Thunder Killer
Big Fau
Tri King (Z)
Zetton (Original)
Starscream (DOTM)
Megatron (TF1)
Rodan (Heisei)
Apex
Beast Titan
Legion Swarm (x6)

Items: Thief in the night, EMP, Rose Bio, Legion Swarm, EMP Protection

vs

Ramiel
Israfel
Zeruel

Arena: Geofront

Rules:
Same rules for KK's regular team
Z feats for Tri King only
Tri King can't become Five King
NGE feats for the Angels only
Heisei scaling

KK will you use any items? Limit is three.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: Kaijuking101 vs Angel Attack

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Ah whatever, let's deploy legion overload and a legion swarm. If EMPs work and affect Angels to any significant degree to my advantage, maybe that too. But probably not.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

They don't. But really, 6 legion swarms?

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:51 am They don't. But really, 6 legion swarms?
I had a response to this but forgot to post it, in that since this may be my last round if I get eliminated might as well go out with a bang.

And any videos in particular for these NGE Angels?
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Lol Ramiel's video was confusing as hell whilst Isfrael got killed by what is essentially a double Rider kick from Eva 01 and 02, 2 leaders.
To boot, mind telling me which particular episodes of NGE Zeruel and Ramiel appear in? For research purposes.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think Big O kinda seals this for KK. He's punching in a weight class that exceeds anything the angels have had to contend with, and his shields mean he can tank far ranging fire. Also, the obvious fact that Big O's pilot has far more experience and will than even the most trained 14yr pilot the angels were contending with. Add in the mother of all Legion swarms and a plethora of canon fodder/other strong fighters, and I can't see KK losing this that often.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Based on what I see, I can take this. Between the massive firepower of Galactron, the Bigs, Thunder Killer (who can also absorb beams), Grigio King (especially than back cannon which is actually on the level of a powerhouse if you assume Bipedal R/B Horoboros is a weaker powerhouse, for more details why just ask) plus Tri King, add to some airpower with the TF and Rodan, and Apex and the Beast Titan to run interference even if they fall quickly, and Zetton to absorb some beams if possible though he falls fast too, and all those Legion Swarms to overwhelm the Bagels (autocorrect goddamnit) Angels if they do target it (6 is a lot), I'd argue whilst it could be a tough fight I should have this in the bag.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

KaijuKing's crusade is not over yet.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Ramiel is far more powerful, It took a rifle powered by the entire country of Japan's electricity to one shot him and his beam almost killed Shinji in EVA 01. Add that it is capable of one shotting just about anyone and this is more of a uphill battle. Israfel lost due to perfect synchronization and even then, this angel defeated EVA 01 and EVA 02 the first time. Zeruel in NGE is just as powerful as his Rebuild counterpart but not as OP. The Angel Attack Proves successful.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Myself for reasons stated above. The fact that NGE Zeruel has hlshown himself to be nowhere near as broken as his Rebuild self and Ramiel is nowhere near as broken as his Rebuild self plus between the sheer numbers and firepower I have, I barely manage to edge a win. Galactron is easily durable enough to withstand assaults from Ramiel and can live from Zeruel though it'll hurt and I can just dogpile the fighters too.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.