Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: JAGzilla vs Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: JAGzilla vs Logan268

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

JAGzilla
SpaceGodzilla
Gamera (Heisei, G3)
Shin Godzilla
Kiryu (2002)
Megalon
Kumonga (Showa)
Gigan (Showa)
Leatherback
Otachi
King Cobra
Jet Jaguar (Showa)
Barugon
Rodan (Showa)
Gotengo (Showa)
Super X
Super X2
Super X3
Anguirus (SP)

items: EMP, Dessy Aggregate

vs

Logan268
Five King (Ginga S)
Grande's Red King
King Joe STORAGE Custom
Godzilla (FW)
Skull Gomora
MUTO Prime
Female Titan
Zilla Junior
Cyber Zilla
Golza (Tiga)
Anguirus (Showa)
Mothra Larva (Showa)
Obsidian Fury
Scylla (MV)
Behemoth (MV)

Arena: Tokyo 3 (Rebuild)

Rules:
Same rules for the usual fighters
Post-cooldown feats for Shin
FW Goji can't go Keizer
Geed feats for Skull Gomora
Heisei scaling

JAG, will you use any items?
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Eight: JAGzilla vs Logan268

Post by JAGzilla »

I'll send in the Gotengo, Super Trio, and Clone.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

The random kaiju on Logan's side that will be cloned and aid JAG is Anguirus (Showa), the cloned kaiju is Anguirus (SP)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I guess that's something. Oh, and a question: Do the Gotengo and Super Trio start out in the air or on the ground? Because they're going to get EMP'd, and I need to know whether that's a death sentence or not...

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Lol Five King wins again on his own GG

In all seriousness, I was hoping for this since round 5 and now I finally face the ONE individual that's eluded me in the past several tournaments. (The 4v4 from earlier doesn't count since that wasn't a 1v1)

The leader battle is easily in my favor thanks to the 5 on 3 disadvantage, 2 of Jag's leaders are gonna get double-teamed while FinalGoji goes after the other and I for one believe FinalGoji is one of the most powerful Godzillas out there. That aside, to put it bluntly...

This is a slaughter. Akane can pilot Kiryu with grace, precision, and deadliness but against not 1 or even 2 but 4 hard hitters in the CQC department especially a Godzilla who tosses monsters like toys, survives meteor impacts the size of atomic bombs, and travels/fights for days on end with no rest? Her tenacity will come up short against any of my leaders, if Kiryu was rendered out of commission by KiryuGoji's Atomic Breath, the exact same thing is bound to happen with how much firepower My boys got. The only way Kiryu wins is via the Absolute Zero Cannon which takes a LONG time to even be used and even then, he got sent flying mere seconds before the cannon fired off its payload. It took a city-wide blackout and Akane manually going inside to bring Kiryu back after KiryuGoji blasted him from the back. I don't see that happening here since there is a war all around them. If MUTO Prime goes after Kiryu instead, it's curtains for Kiryu in spite of the missile barrage. She's got a Sonic Roar that blew off Legendary Godzilla's spines with no problem and almost killed him, probably would have succeeded if the nuclear pulse wasn't used..

Gamera is Gamera, i'm not gonna argue there but we have to take into account how he actually fights a kaiju the same size as him around the time of his status in G3. He landed in front of Iris, they had a roar exchange and then they started their CQC Battle. Not once does Gamera ever shoot a fireball at Iris DURING their battle, he did before but the next time the fireball was shot was to amputate his own arm. Gamera vs any Godzilla would be a fight to behold but FinalGoji is bound to go for him first in a 1v1 leaving Kiryu and Shin Godzilla to get double teamed. Skull Gomora would be a great match for anyone, especially with the Skull Oscillatory Wave and we all know how well Heisei Gamera responds to beams outside of the Sonic Cutter.

MUTO Prime might actually go after Shin due to him being quite radioactive and since Shin post cooldown had to be woken up via exploding trains, he's not gonna have a lot of time to let out his Radiation Heat Ray from the tail or the dorsal plates. Add in King Joe who is everything but an exploding train with lots of firepower, Shin's gonna be in for a war of firepower that he's not gonna win in the long run. He's a great Godzilla don't get me wrong there but unlike EVERY OTHER GODZILLA, the heat ray is not infinite and I have canon to back me up there. Once Shin Godzilla uses up all the nuclear fission in his system, he's basically dead.

Then there's the Powerhouse battle, If I'm not mistaken SpaceGodzilla relies more on the Corona Beam and it'll do damage to most of my squad BUT against Five King it's a whole other story. SpaceGodzilla started off the battle with MOGUERA via spamming the Corona Beam which he started to do AFTER getting attacked by the eye beams, which is assured to happen here with Five King capable of destroying the crystals around them. The energy shield was only used once to withstand and then deflect Godzilla's Atomic Breath and it was never used again. The Corona Beam like every other energy attack Jag has is rendered useless via the Gan Q Eye absorbing and deflecting it back at the opposition. If SpaceG and Five King get up close, the Reicubas Arm can grab and break one of the Shoulder Crystals as well as fire the Golza Melba Cannon at point-blank range. The crystals could be a problem if SpaceGodzilla uses them but Five King has more than one form of firepower especially the power to use all of it at the same time. Five King doesn't have to BEAT SpaceGodzilla, he just has to hold the most powerful member on Jag's team off long enough for my leaders to come over and beat the holy hell out of him.

And then there is the lackey battle, The Super X didn't use the Cadmium Missiles until Heisei Godzilla's mouth opened up and even then it was rendered useless when he got brought back by nuclear fallout. The Super X mainly relies on normal missiles and while it endured Atomic Breath, it got crushed by a skyscraper, and Tokyo III has several large buildings in sight. The Super X2 is the worst Super X of the trio since it has the fire mirror and the only lackeys I got with firepower are Zilla Junior, Cyber Godzilla, Golza and Obsidian Fury. The Super X3 is THE biggest threat on the battlefield, It mainly relies on the Freezer Missiles with the Cadmium Missiles only being used once and the Cryolaser usually being the last resort move. And yet MUTO Prime is here and the Sonic Roar might be enough to take out any of the flying war machines.

The Gotengo is not really going to factor into this battle at all. Anguirus (SP) might be a problem but considering he got killed by a harpoon and I got a Jaeger that has CHAINSAWS? I think that's another nuisance taken care of. We all know how Gigan vs Anguirus (Showa) goes so I wouldn't be surprised if they go at it from the get go. Jet Jaguar is a massive problem but considering how he was getting his ass kicked by Megalon and Gigan before Godzilla (Showa) bailed him out, I don't see him liking Zilla Junior's Atomic Breath or even the Female Titan's more down-to-earth take on combat.

King Cobra vs Zilla Junior kind of plays out the same way it did only Cyber Zilla is going to be on the latter's side and just fire his own Atomic Breath if King Cobra succeeds in blinding his son with the glue. Now if King Cobra goes for Cyber Zilla instead of Zilla Junior, the bad news is Cyber Zilla dies but Zilla Junior takes advantage by basically doing a repeat of when he defeated the damn snake. Kumonga is useless besides shooting out her webbing, but that's why Mothra Larva is here and I actually see both bugs getting into a war of web spitting while everyone else does battle at the start or at least Kumonga gets distracted until Zilla Junior comes over and takes her out.

And then there's the one threat that could screw me over but won't get the chance to. Leatherback did not use the EMP the very second he showed up in the movie, He pounced on Cherno Alpha and took out that jaeger while Otachi got attacked by Striker. Once he noticed Striker about to do the missiles, that's when he used the EMP but never thought of doing it on Gipsy Danger (Though even if Leatherback did, Gipsy would have been immune thanks to a nuclear analog). Obsidian Fury however is quite possibly the most powerful Jaeger in Uprising hell even the entire franchise. This Jaeger is powered by a kaiju brain so I doubt any EMP attack is gonna shut him down, plus the chainsaws could just slice and dice not only Leatherback but Otachi as well. Oh and OF has a chest cannon that is quite powerful, if Leatherback was dying from the plasma cannon getting spammed along with most Anteverse kaiju being not as durable as some exceptions, I don't see Leatherback and Otachi enjoying life with Obsidian Fury being all over them.

Barugon is a problem. The Freezing Mist and Rainbow Ray give him a serious tactical advantage. His attacks are not only very dangerous, but they also have incredible range and accuracy. Yet

It took him a WHILE to use the freezing mist in battle. And before then, he was running scared from Gamera's flames until he could get in a proper position just to get wrecked by a simple punch to the face. And I got several that are capable of overpowering him physically.

And then Obsidian Fury also has a signal jammer to screw with efforts of coordination and communication on Jag's team especially the Gotengo, Kiryu and the Super X's since Gigan and Megalon as well as Leatherback and Otachi are great teams on their own, the rest are going to have a much harder time unless they are told what to do. Oh and SpaceGodzilla never used this alleged EMP of his during the battle with MOGUERA because MOGUERA was still functional and it was only used in space and while flying.

Rodan (Showa) can fly but sadly he's outclassed due to most of my team matching if not exceeding him in terms of melee. I don't see him being able to beat anyone other than Mothra Larva who again could just cover his face in webbing like she did in GTTHM and enable someone else to easily take him out.

Lastly, there is again the numbers advantage in terms of my leaders. If say 3 of my leaders go for your leaders in proper 1v1s and the other 2 help out my lackeys and take out your whole squad at the beginning, that alone ensures my win comes a lot sooner than later.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^Okay, lots of good points. This is an uphill battle for me, I won't lie. BUT there are holes in your case. I actually forgot all about Spacegodzilla's EMP ability, so thanks for reminding me. Looking it up, that ability never went away, Moguera was just equipped with a jammer to counter it. So your electronic fighters will still be downed for the standard three minutes at the start of the fight.

There's also the issue of Shin. Once something hits him and gets his attention, he'll be doing the whole laser spamming trick, and most of your fighters will be hit. The big guns can take it, but the lackeys will suffer. I can see Obsidian Fury and Cyber Godzilla going down, the Female Titan being temporarily destroyed, and everyone else being injured at least. Do we have any kind of feats for Behemoth or Scylla?

That helps even things out. My lackeys can sweep up what's left of yours and join in on the leader battle.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Shin Godzilla will be a menace to Logan’s team, that’s for sure.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Except My leaders are very stacked to be fair, Five King and SpaceGodzilla are gonna go for each other given they are our powerhouses. and again MUTO Prime is my best bet when it comes to dealing with Shin either her or FinalGoji. Behemoth has heat resistant fur and regeneration and Scylla is capable of slowing down the melting of ice caps plus she has a habit of creating a new shell out of materials should her shell get destroyed. Zilla Junior can avoid the light show by going underground, Anguirus survived getting his head cut open by Gigan and his jaw broken. Plus I got Godzilla (FW) who could arguably beat everyone on your squad outside of SpaceGodzilla. MUTO Prime is extremely durable and ALMOST killed Legendary Godzilla. The only reason she lost was because of the nuclear pulse.

Regarding Shin's light show, He actually is not gonna do that unless his phase array radar senses someone coming up to him from behind and I'm willing to bet the two or more leaders that gun for him are gonna go for the front. That and he is SLOW when it comes to movement and again the heat ray is NOT infinite. He can use it all to take out SOME of my lackeys thanks to the buildings of Tokyo III getting destroyed by the rest of the photons but that's why Operation Yashiori succeeded, they tricked Shin into using all of his nuclear fission before going for the blood coagulant but even than Shin's fission running out means he just becomes a frozen statue regardless of the coagulant really did it or not. (Especially if KWC 380 implied that Shin can become a statue without the need for his blood to get frozen via a coagulant but rather his fission running low). Plus if Shin fires his heat ray from the mouth or tail and just sweeps it around, Five King's Gan Q Eye can simply absorb the ray and send it back at him. If Shin gets knocked down, he's not getting back up so easily since he NEVER shot the heat ray from the plates when down.

If King Joe is down for the first 3 minutes then that just means Grande's Red King backs FinalGoji up while MUTO Prime contends with Shin and Skull Gomora has a mostly easy clash against Kiryu. That or Final Goji and Skull Gomora swap places with Kiryu getting taken out quite easily and Red King teams up with Skull Gomora to overwhelm Gamera with sheer brute strength. Godzilla 2004 vs Shin Godzilla is kind of a weird battle since on one hand, Shin's got a very powerful yet limited ray but on the other side, Godzilla 2004 is practically unstoppable in terms of melee and he's a bit more agile thanks to being able to actually run and jump. And there's the chance one of my leaders backs Five King up against SpaceGodzilla to make room for proper 1v1s. You, Jagzilla admitted defeat to Five King before and once the remaining lackeys get involved later on, it's gonna be that whole fight again this time with 4 leaders that are just as powerful as him. :twisted:
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

First thing to address... Shin. FW Godzilla and Red King are getting mutilated by the beam barrage due to the former's weak durability and the latter's beam weakness. Combine that with many injured if not outright killed adversaries, two forms of EMP (could've been three if Jag used his EMP), and a good chance of injuring the Gan Q eye and that makes for a strong starting point for Jagzilla.

Due to the strong starting point I just said, the leader battle goes from six versus four to four versus three. Skull Gomora is physically stronger than his opponents, but that's in short range and two of JAG's leaders are long range flyers. He's likely to get hammered with projectiles. Even if the Gan Q eye gets damaged, Five King is definitely still going to be hard to beat. Strong long range and close range makes facing this guy tough, but Spacegodzilla at least has the fortress (if I remember correctly from the rules) to keep his defenses strong. It helps that there are two finishing moves these guys can use and plenty of time to use them after the atomic fury of Shin.

To side track for a little bit, the lackey fight is lopsided. Multiple dead or seriously injured allies makes being able to handle them much easier than it would be otherwise. This is good because MUTO Prime is going to be a menace with her strength and sonic screams. Having a lot of backup to slow her down is really going to help as she can likely get overwhelmed from getting attacked from multiple angles. JAGzilla has this... :Spacegodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :Megalon: :Gigan: :JetJaguar: :Rodan56: vs. :Anguirus: :Mothra61:
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Yeah, Shin Godzilla pretty much solidifies JAG's victory alone. Most of Logan's team are gonna get shredded into Swiss cheese, and whomever's left is gonna get dogpiled by JAG's other fighters.

The King has been unleashed. :shingodzillapurple:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

And just like that, I yield.

Added in 1 minute 51 seconds:
Matter of fact, I'm not gonna back out. I already have a game plan for the next round despite the loss.

Added in 2 minutes :
And I'm not the most powerful player here. I already lost to HIM and the crusade will continue so enjoy the victory Jag while you still can.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
I still give you the fight of your life and Shin bails you out.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Oh right, for Five King's absorption the beams have to specifically target the eye. Whilst he can obviously move it SpaceG can just control the direction of the beam to hit somewhere else, rendering it partially null.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Okay yes he can just hit the chest but the eye can still absorb the blast of the prior Corona beam and send it back regardless.

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
But I already gave up. in spite of this being a hard fought battle for you.

Added in 3 minutes 22 seconds:
Leaning toward Jag.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

*blinks* I... didn't think it would be this easy. :lol: Sorry, Logan. You have a very intimidating team here, and frankly you'd steamroll me if Shin wasn't capable of hitting your whole team at once.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Shin comes in clutch in TVC and CC for JAG.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

He's still got Voyager to deal with.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

JAGzilla.

Can't bin the Shin. :shingodzilla:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Shin Godzilla is NOT invincible, he can be hurt but the chances of him living long enough to mount an offensive are admittedly high. The FM Gods were carrying me on their back and then Jag Kicks my ass
Last edited by Logan268 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Logan268 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:48 am Shin Godzilla is NOT invincible, he can be hurt but the chances of him living long enough to mount an offensive are admittedly high. The FM Gods were carrying me on their back and then Jag, The Incarnate Among Us tries to pull a Thor on my Kratos but I, Logan can overcome the loopholes.
Nobody's saying he is, in fact I said four versus three because Shin is pretty much out of the game after the initial attack. That initial attack however is all JAGzilla needs to take the rest of the match over... :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple:

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Fair enough but this is far from one-sided regardless since all my leaders can tank the assault. I already have a plan for the next round.