Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Meant to get this post out yesterday but life stuff and wording issues got in the way. And speaking of wording, I've finally remembered to actually start hinting at the identity of my second character(s) instead of just describing them making their way to the plot. Might've made it a bit obvious who they are but I'll probably reveal it next post, anyways.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Short post, but basically, Alex and Big Fau made Phantom Godzilla pass out, now he's looking for another opponent, and SpaceGodzilla is pissed, rushing to the group of spatial invaders in the distance.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I have some Monsters I wanna use but heres one and ill post the second one later

Gomora (ゴモラ): Ancient Monster (古代怪獣 Kodai Kaijū)

Allignment: Netural Good

Height: 90 Meters same as Showa Godzilla
Weight: 45,000 Tons
Appearence: Gomora has 5 five fingers on each hand,Has a brown color to him, has crest on his head and a narsal horn and would have a sharp large fang in the front,a Powerful Megaton Tail and he would have 3 toes and one back toe as well as having a dark brown chest

Personality: Gomora would usually want to be left alone unless Disturbed or taken from his home and then he will attack but will help defend the Planet Earth from any invaders or assist any allys that need assistant. He fights with everything he has but gets extremely Enraged when he is taken from his home.

Abilities:
Powerful Strength: Gomora can lift monsters 4 times his weight and can throw extremely large objects

Megaton Tail: Gomoras Tail is extremely heavy and can be used pretty well in Combat. If he ever loses his tail he can grow it back within 24 hours

Ultra Oscillation Wave: Gomora can fire a concentrated wave of energy that deals heavy damage to opponents, usually killing them in one blow.

Burrowing: Gomora possess the Ability to burrow at a fast rate

Weakness: If Gomoras tail is severed it would cost the Monster extreme Pain and would lose balance for a bit however its tail can still assist it even when its detached

is their any time when I can Use gomora however?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

You can use him whenever you want.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Classified

For Global Ambassador's eyes ONLY
Spoiler:

Name: God Incarnate
Height: 30 meters
Weight: Unknown
Alignment: ???

Powers: Nuclear presence, do not approach

Biography: God made humans to serve him, humans made nuclear weapons to help them win wars, nuclear waste made the God Incarnate, he is God's revenge on humans for their sins. Keep all information to yourself, tell NO ONE about it!

Operation Anti-God will be commenced soon, but we have to wait for that massive machine to be destroyed, then we can start.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Heres My Next Monster Im using

Red King (レッドキング Reddo Kingu)

Skull Monster (どくろ怪獣 Dokuro Kaijū)

Allignment: Chaotic Netural

Height 100 Meters

Weight: 60,000 Tons

Appearence: Red King has Corn Like texture around its body as it has a massive tail, large arms that have 5 sharp digits, large legs with 3 toes and a small head with dark Eyes

Personality: Red King is a brutal and sadistic monster who likes to attack Monsters that are weaker then him and takes pleasure In violence. He also has a Love for fighting to prove his power and show how superior he is

Abelites:

Physical Abilities: Red King has shown Physical Strength that may rival or even surpass that of Showa Godzilla since all his records show that he was able to easy rip apart multiple monsters limbs off with ease. He Can also lift several Thousands tons with ease and is able to tear boulders straight from the ground

Whip Tail: Red King’s tail is very long and can be used as if whip, using his thick tail to slam and whip his foes. He can also use it to slam rocks at his foes, and aid in jumping as well.

Endurance: Red King has great endurance, being able to survive a fall thousands of meters high with no signs of damage or injury.

Brave Burst (ブレイブバースト Bureibu Bāsuto): A momentary power boost which allows Red King's strength to drastically increase.

Rock Throwing (岩石投げ Ganseki Nage): Red King picks up a nearby giant rock and throws it towards the opponent

Source: the Ultraman wikipedia

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Ooooh!
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Totally forgot about this, I gotta catch up!
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Behemoth has the Gojis pinned, and SpaceGodzilla is ready to fight, so now might be a good time to introduce the Rex, Cryptid.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I've been a bit busy with family over (turkey day stuff) so I haven't been able to respond as much as I'd like to. But rest assured, the king (and his soldiers) will react soon!
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Going to hand it to you Voyager, the way King Godzilla did that was awesome.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

My Next Monster im gonna use

Eleking (エレキング Erekingu)

Eleking: Discharge Dragon (放電竜 Hōden Ryu)

Alignment: True Neutral

Height: 103 meters

Weight: 75,000 Tons

Appearence: Eleking has a eel like appearence but has large legs and arm. He only has a thumb and has mitten like hands. Eleking has a pale yellow and Black Color and has 2 rotating horns and a glowing mouth. He also has a powerful large tail that can shock people

Personality:eleking is a monster that only cares about its own self protection and would do anything so it can survive. Despite that he is very loyal and will help out anyone who is his ally. The Monster is also very peaceful wanting to be left out of any fight unless he needs to or has too

Powers:

-Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru)/Tail Discharge (テールディスチャージ Tēru Disuchāji) Eleking can use its long tail to attack opponents. By wrapping opponents with its tail, Eleking can discharge up to 500,000 volts of electricity to the victim

-Light Blade (光刃 Kōjin)/Eldritch Shot (怪光線 Kai-Kōsen)/Electric Discharge Beam:Fired from his mouth, Eleking can launch blue or yellow, crescent-shaped, disc bursts of electric energy. These waves are ten times more powerful than lightning bolts and can create missile-strength blasts, causing moderate-sized explosions and large fires, and also surge electricity through an opponent. Eleking can even fire these in such rapid succession they develop a beam-like effect.

-Adept Swimmer: Eleking is able to survive underwater even without being in tadpole form and can also swim very fast

-Radar Horns: The horns on Eleking serve as the monsters' sole means of vision. During attacks, they can act as a pair of radars and also receiving command from their masters.

-Discharge Ray (放電光線 Hōden Kōsen): When needed, Eleking can launch a powerful bolt of lightning from his mouth. This bolt has tremendous firepower, enough to kill weaker monsters in one strike.

-Eleking Collider (エレキングコレダー Erekingu Koredā): Focusing its power, Eleking can surge thousands of volts of electricity through any part of its body, delivering a nasty shock. In addition, by simply grabbing hold of a victim, Eleking can channel millions of volts into an opponent’s body through his touch, shocking anything and anybody that makes contact with him. His shocks are strong enough to kill/destroy monsters, if used long enough.

Antennae Discharge (触角放電 Shokkaku Hōden): From its horns/antennae, Eleking can unleash a beam of electricity.

Weakness:

-If Elekings horns are destroyed it would cause the monster extreme pain and agony as well as blind the Monster However the horns grow back within the span of a day

-if it asborbs too much electricity it would cause it to become extremely mad and aggressive and attack anyone it sees

(Source:the Ultraman Wikipedia)

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Cam already figured it out but it's finally time to make things official. My new characters are...

GIGAN REX AND GIGAN MILES
Emissaries of the Space Hunter Empire
Size:
120 meters (Rex), 95 meters (Miles)

Backstory: Not much is known of these beings. We know there are 14 of them and that they want the Earth but no one knows where they came from or what their exact goal is. Although, evidence suggests they might be visitors from another realm. But that can't be true... right?

Temperament: In contrast to the similar being exhibited on the Moon, the Gigan Miles showcase little-to-no autonomy and seem to operate more like a hivemind than a group of sentient beings. In fact, they are a lot like computer programs; existing merely to be given commands that they will then obey to a T. Gigan Rex, however, is a different story. He is cold and doesn't often deter from his goal, yes, but there is most certainly an intelligence within him. He can strategize on a whim, predict attacks with decent accuracy, and even

Powers:
General
Unmotivated Motion - Despite their lack of functional wings or other visible propulsion systems, both variants of Gigan can achieve flight. This is made possible by their ability to diminish, if not completely nullify the effects of gravity. In this state of apergy, the Gigans can travel at a maximum speed of Mach 3.
FTL Travel Spheres - When they need to travel long distances through space, Gigan Rex and Gigan Miles can become even faster than normal by projecting the extradimensional energy that powers them outwards and wrapping it around their body. The vessel that this process results in can reach unfathomable speeds, possibly making the Gigans a contender for the fastest kaiju known to man. However, they neglect to use it in-atmosphere. Their objective relies on Earth being salvageable, after all...
Tail Spur - In addition to their arm blades, both Gigans can use their tails as piercing weapons.

Miles
Hammerhands - Although impressive, the blades that comprise Gigan Miles' forearms aren't just for show. They serve as their main weapons in combat and can deliver substantial injuries if used correctly. Despite their sickle-like appearance, the Hammerhands are best used like axes or their namesake, hammers.
Pineal Laser - Both the Gigan Miles and their leader possess small apertures on their foreheads. However, only the latter can use it to fire a thin yellow laser beam. This attack can easily burn through the majority of man-made constructs but when put to use against kaiju hide, it is only capable of inflicting critical damage on the most vulnerable of areas.
Universal Cutter - The downward-curving spikes on Gigan Miles' torsos are merely the edges of their most effective weapon; a hidden buzzsaw. If commanded to do so by Gigan Rex, they can retract their abdominal skin and extend this mechanism outwards to make it even more potent at the cost of durability.

Rex
Rex Blades - Just as his soldiers have the Hammerhands, the king has the Rex Blades. They are somewhat similar in appearance but in function, they differ quite heavily. While their lesser counterparts are essentially blunt weapons, Gigan Rex's self-titled weapons behave more like swords and are used expertly as such. Even then, they still have a special advantage. Their unique curved shape serves to hide their segmentation, for these Rex Blades can extend into serrated whips. In their elongated state, the weapons are sharpened to the extent that they can slice through most Earth materials with little-to-no resistance. Additionally, they don't seem to be affected by gravity and can move freely in the open air much like the tentacle of an octopus.
Teleportation - The extradimensional energy that drives Gigan Rex allows him to transfer between the reality we know and... somewhere else. This other space could be best summed up as the space between one existence and the next, perhaps a hallway between universes. By entering and exiting this realm, Gigan Rex can essentially use it as a wormhole to travel wherever he desires to be in mere seconds.
Commands - Gigan Rex's forehead aperture can't fire a laser like his subordinates but that doesn't mean it's useless. Instead, it's reserved for something possibly even more powerful. By emitting a flash of light from it, he can take control of Gigan Miles and command them to do whatever he needs them to.
Universal Cannon - In place of the Universal Cutter that his subordinates possess, Gigan Rex's torso has a giant aperture identical to the one on his forehead. However, this device functions more like the forehead aperture of Gigan Miles than his own communicator. The laser fired by the chest aperture is much thicker than his comrades' counterpart and thus, more powerful.
______________Core-Energized Universal Cannon - By absorbing the energy from a Gigan Miles' core, Gigan Rex can increase the Universal Cannon's power output. This would grow exponentially with every core siphoned. If fired at its maximum potential, there's no telling how much damage this beam could do.

Shortcomings:
Core - Gigan Miles and Gigan Rex both function off of extradimensional energy emitted by a spherical device located deep within their bodies. If this object is removed from their body and/or destroyed, they will cease functioning or in other words, die.
______________Easy Access - The Gigan Miles' extended Universal Cutter leaves their core partially exposed. While this is an intentional feature, it could be exploited by their opponents.
Forehead Aperture - For both castes of Gigan, the forehead aperture is vital. Gigan Rex and Gigan Miles require it to broadcast and receive commands, respectively. If it was to break on a member of either caste, the outcome would be disastrous. Miles would be the most obviously affected as without any further commands to obey, they would become completely inactive. However, Gigan Rex's aperture being destroyed would bring even greater consequences as it would shut down every Gigan Miles under his command as well as divorce him from higher command.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Also Can I have Red King come to Monster island and fight and kill all the inhabitants so he could draw out Godzilla voyager? or is that too dark and violent and you want some alive Voyager?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Oh here we go, also, how many Gigan Miles are you willing to let SpaceG kill?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:36 pm Also Can I have Red King come to Monster island and fight and kill all the inhabitants so he could draw out Godzilla voyager? or is that too dark and violent and you want some alive Voyager?
Unless someone else's character is explicitly said to be expendable, I'd recommend not killing them. Hurt, not maim might not be the most important rule of RP but it's certainly up there. Just beat 'em up pretty bad but no confirmed fatal injuries. Then, Voyager could fill in from there?

But at the end of the day, I'm not him. His response is the true authority in this situation, me thinks.

Added in 34 minutes 55 seconds:
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:38 pm Oh here we go, also, how many Gigan Miles are you willing to let SpaceG kill?
I was originally going to use the above reply as my answer to this question but then, I realized that keeping the deaths all to myself might seem a bit one-sided and honestly a bit boring for you so let's see... There's 12 Gigan Miles (used to be 13 until soda can guy got wiped off the census) and as it is shown in the original short, Rex only needs 6 cores to use the big beam. However, half of them is still a bit too much since I want to have Rex get to Earth at some point and there should still be some expendables to get expended by other people. Sharing is caring. Anyways, beating around the bush is bad so no more of that. For my answer, I'd say 2 or 3 is good. Just don't spend it all too fast. This is a power show for both our characters, at the end of the day.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:40 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:36 pm Also Can I have Red King come to Monster island and fight and kill all the inhabitants so he could draw out Godzilla voyager? or is that too dark and violent and you want some alive Voyager?
Unless someone else's character is explicitly said to be expendable, I'd recommend not killing them. Hurt, not maim might not be the most important rule of RP but it's certainly up there. Just beat 'em up pretty bad but no confirmed fatal injuries. Then, Voyager could fill in from there?

But at the end of the day, I'm not him. His response is the true authority in this situation, me thinks.

Added in 34 minutes 55 seconds:
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:38 pm Oh here we go, also, how many Gigan Miles are you willing to let SpaceG kill?
I was originally going to use the above reply as my answer to this question but then, I realized that keeping the deaths all to myself might seem a bit one-sided and honestly a bit boring for you so let's see... There's 12 Gigan Miles (used to be 13 until soda can guy got wiped off the census) and as it is shown in the original short, Rex only needs 6 cores to use the big beam. However, half of them is still a bit too much since I want to have Rex get to Earth at some point and there should still be some expendables to get expended by other people. Sharing is caring. Anyways, beating around the bush is bad so no more of that. For my answer, I'd say 2 or 3 is good. Just don't spend it all too fast. This is a power show for both our characters, at the end of the day.

Thats a good answer Cryptid and thank you also my last kaiju for abits probably gonna be geronimon so hes gonna have a monster army and if so how many should i have for the army? ? 5? 6?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Umm, about killing the residents of Monster Island. Yeah no. I have plans to formally introduce them, and I feel killing Minya would be too dark especially.
For Emperor and Empire!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:05 pm Umm, about killing the residents of Monster Island. Yeah no. I have plans to formally introduce them, and I feel killing Minya would be too dark especially.
Yep i Totally Understand that its way too dark even for the showa era and would probably lead to a really really Rated R here though can i still have red king face godzilla?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I feel like I should make another post but I'm not really quite sure what to put down TBH

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!