The Most Evil Alien Race?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”

Choose 4!

The Mysterians
7%
The Natarls
No votes
The Xilieans (Showa)
8%
The Kilaaks
6%
The Space Amoeba
2%
The Nebulans
1%
The Seatopians
No votes
The Garogas
13%
The Black Hole Planet 3 Simians
7%
The Megans
1%
The Futurians
4%
The Dianii
1%
The Leviathan Aliens
5%
The Millenians/Orga
1%
The Xilieans (Final Wars)
12%
The Vortaak
5%
The Devonians
1%
The Cryogs
2%
The Exif
20%
The Bilusaludo
2%

Total votes: 84

Omegamorph
Interpol Agent

Re: The Most Evil Alien Race?

Post by Omegamorph »

The kylaaks always struck me as quite skreonk skreonk skreooonk ish? But I haven't watched DAM in a long time

I'd say the futurians (if they can be indeed labeled as aliens) take the spot
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:47 pm With this being an Oscar for best visual effects you can also joke and say Godzilla really did win the oscar.

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Showa Xiliens. They killed Miss Namikawa just because she wanted some Earth D. Nothing like jealousy to incite evil acts. :xilian:

Also the Nebulans. They utilized a children's fun park for evil means. You just don't do these things. :Gigan:

I keep thinking of the Mysterons from Captain Scarlet when I see Mysterians since the name is so similar. The Mysterons are kind of the good guys though, Earth shot first.
Last edited by Jeff-Goldblum2 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Having recently rewatched the Showa series, I'm gonna go with the Kilaaks, at least as far as the Godzilla movies go.

The Xiliens were desperate for water. The Black Hole Planet 3 Aliens and Space Hunter Nebula M Aliens were both trying to escape doomed worlds. So far as we know, the Kilaaks came to Earth just cuz, and they don't just wreak havoc on one country, they send monsters to attack multiple. It's not something discussed in the film, but the death toll was probably in the millions. WAY more loss of life and widespread damage than was caused by the other three Showa alien races put together.
Last edited by HedorahIsBestGirl on Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

The rape aspect of the Mysterians is definitly being, uhhhhh, slept on? in this thread. I can't think of a better word. While I agree with those saying Exif, the Mysterians are a unique kind of despicable among the alien races in my opinion
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you