KWC Win Rates

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

KWC Win Rates

Post by fanofstuff »

I calculated all the KWC Contestants win rates, and ended up with this. For the record, ties were effectively counted as losses.

0%: Axor, Bakan, Gore Magala, Gryphon, Rhiahn, Skullcrawler, The Visitor

11%: Gyaos

15%: Gezora

18%: Megaguirus, Ebirah, Hedorah

19%: Megalon

20%: Black Moth, Dogara, Ganimes, Orochi

23%: Grand King Ghidorah, Krystalak, Bagan

25%: C-Rex, Desghidorah, Zandora, Mothra(Legendary)

27%: Kamacuras

29%: Goliath, Kumasogami, Spyler, Gorosaurus

30%: Bemular, Moguera

31%: Orga, Kumonga

33%: Behemoth, Gaira, Gororin, King Ghidorah(Heisei), Mechani-Kong, Mothra(Millennium), Trilopod, Wargilgar

35%: King Kong, Titanosaurus, King Caesar

36%: Legion, Mechagodzilla(Heisei), Monster X, Mothra(Heisei)

38%: Baragon(Showa), Mecha-King Ghidorah, Varan, Spacegodzilla

39%: Battra

40% Armored Titan

42%: MUTO

43%: Cyber Godzilla, Dagahra, Gabara, Maguma, Attack Titan

44%: Rodan(Heisei), Destoroyah

45%: Gigan, Godzilla Junior

46%: Manda

47%: Mechagodzilla(Showa)

48%: Anguirus(Showa), Jet Jaguar

50%: Biollante, Greater Rathalos, Iris, Jikiro, Kamoebas, King Cobra, Kiryu, Kong(Legendary), MUTO Prime, Red King, Sanda, Ts-eh-Go, Zone Fighter, Anguirus(01), Balkzardan, Gomora

54%: Frankenstein, Zilla

57%: Daigoro, Ultraseven

58%: Mothra Leo, Gamera

60%: Bagorah, Godzillasaurus

61%: Godzilla(Heisei)

64%: Ultraman

67%: King Ghidorah(Legendary), Rodan(Legendary), Colossal Titan, Godzilla(Legendary), Godzilla(Showa)

71%: Godzilla(Reiwa)

75%: Utsuno Ikusagami

100%: Baragon(Millennium), Godzilla Ultima, Kaishin Muba, Mechagodzilla(Legendary)

Of all these, Skullcrawler has the worst record because unlike the rest of the 0% monsters that only have one or two matches, they have a relatively massive seven fights to their name. Meanwhile, Baragon(Millennium) reigns king as they are the only 100% monster to have more than one fight under their name.
Last edited by fanofstuff on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: KWC Win Rates

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Interesting topic

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

This topic tells me I should write Skullcrawlers vs Baragon (Millennium)
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

This is a really interesting way to put things into perspective, and I hope for continual updates as new matches are released! :) Plenty will be shifted around with new inclusions I'm sure, but seeing the win-based percentages is interesting... Like for as few matches he has next to Heisei Godzilla, I didn't think about how that gives the Colossal Titan that much of an edge.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

KaijuX wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:55 pm This is a really interesting way to put things into perspective, and I hope for continual updates as new matches are released! :) Plenty will be shifted around with new inclusions I'm sure, but seeing the win-based percentages is interesting... Like for as few matches he has next to Heisei Godzilla, I didn't think about how that gives the Colossal Titan that much of an edge.
Yeah, when I started this, I didn't think Colossal Titan was gonna be the king of the Non Perfects, but thinking back, he has been surprisingly dominant.

Gyaos being the lowest with a win though was expected.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Bagan really has become quite the punching bag for the monster in their weight class. Most Ghidorah sans Legendary ain't doing too hot either.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Desghidorah wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:45 pm Bagan really has become quite the punching bag for the monster in their weight class. Most Ghidorah sans Legendary ain't doing too hot either.
It's only a matter of time before Bagan comes back with a serious win. He won't be everyone's punching bag forever... :twisted:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Of course the next match after I do this affects a boatload of Kaiju, but at least now Colossal Titan isn't doing better than Reiwa Godzilla.