Gigan Before He Was A Cyborg

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
skuzzy-punk-kid
Monarch Researcher

Re: Gigan Before He Was A Cyborg

Post by skuzzy-punk-kid »

Some 20 years ago, while I was still pushing carts at a certain retail store, one of my daydream/musings was about what Gigan would have looked like before his transition into a cyborg monstrousity. One thought I had was of a biped griffin-like creature that had attacked eons ago, but was then horribly mutilated and left for dead by either Godzilla or a Godzilla-like predecessor. The remains of this mutilated griffin-like monster were then extricated by a space-faring race, and subsequently augmented into the cyborg menace we know today.

But then, this backstory would rob Gigan of his extra-terrestrial origin.
What :g2k:is :g2k:so :g2k:frikkin' :g2k:wrong :g2k:with :g2k:the :g2k:frikkin' :g2k:G2K :g2k:smiley :g2k:?
The :g2k:G2K :g2k:smiley :g2k:is :g2k:not :g2k:causing :g2k:you :g2k:any :g2k:freakin' :g2k:harm :g2k:!!!

jackmortain
Young Farmer

Post by jackmortain »

Patrick Alan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:00 pm Gigan is half monster, and half cyborg. I would really like to see what Gigan was before he was made into a cyborg. I've seen the pictures of the Organic Gigan but that just looks like Gigan and the Cloverfield monster had a baby, what did Gigan look like before he was transformed?
it would be also amazing for me as I am newbie here to see how Gigan look like before becoming a Cyborg, But unfortunately the site is goes down where you have seen that picture. Do you have any other source to see that picture of Gigan?
Last edited by jackmortain on Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Probably like one of those bootleg figures.

jackmortain
Young Farmer

Post by jackmortain »

Thank you so much for sharing this nice pic...