Lost Projects:NESSIE

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lost Projects:NESSIE

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

No clue if this is anything new, but I found a few essays about Nessie in a Japanese Special Effects Guide:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

StardustGenius
JXSDF Technician

Post by StardustGenius »

I read somewhere that a physical Nessie Teaser Trailer reel was discovered recently? Is that true? It supposedly happened recently after Teruyoshi Nakano's passing, and some fan archivist discovered it? Nakano supposedly had a lot of materials on this production at his home.
Last edited by StardustGenius on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

OGMechaMothra
Interpol Agent

Post by OGMechaMothra »

StardustGenius wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:24 am I read somewhere that a physical Nessie Teaser Trailer reel was discovered recently? Is that true? It supposedly happened recently after Teruyoshi Nakano's passing, and some fan archivist discovered it? Nakano supposedly had a lot of materials on this production at his home.
Oooh

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

If true, it would be great to see.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.