The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Maritonic »

The Mods saw it. The mods wish they hadn't lol
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:07 am Alright, this one might not be in the rules of TK etiquette and discussion but I don't really have anywhere else to put it so here goes nothing.
Spoiler:
So basically, I was in some hotel/Great Wolf Lodge fusion and a couple other situations happened before but I can't remember them. Once, I went in the downstairs bathroom for number 1. The urinal I ended up using was... really weird. It looked like someone took the framework of a Rube Goldberg machine and built a urinal over it. But since this is a dream, I just thought of it as normal and started to use it. This took a long time, like 3 minutes at least. Eventually, I realized I wanted to get the top of the urinal wet for some reason so I... this is the part that I'm worried about mods seeing. I grabbed my penis and popped it off. The whole thing. No, it didn't hurt at all. And somehow, the pee continued coming out of my shaft and not the perfectly-circular hole that remained. Only after I was done peeing did I realize what I had just done. A woman in her 40s came in for some reason and I vented my fears to her about my very-much-severed penis. However, when I looked down shortly after, my penis was back exactly how it was before I had removed it! And so, I left that bathroom feeling very relieved. I have no idea what I did to the one I popped off. Maybe, I gave it to the woman.
Bruh, that some messed up shit right there, but at least it had a happy ending.

Anyway, I had a dream that Batman and Catwoman bought lingerie from a website called, and I'm not kidding, "CaptainMarvelMisgenderedMeandGoestoMars.com"

:eh:
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Somehow, I got to watch Shin Ultraman again already. While I ended up liking it a lot more than I did the first time, that's not the focus of this dream. You see, there was a post-credits sequence in this screening. A looooong one. It started with the SSSP in their base. Might have been the 1966 base but not sure. They were here to welcome a new sixth member, a scientist. He introduced himself to everyone and took an immediate liking to Asami. Next scene is at night, same place. Asami's sitting on the control desk for whatever reason when suddenly, someone with a flashlight shows up. It's a black dude (not a self-insert, he looked nothing like me) who immediately breaks the fourth wall to tell Asami that the previous actor died and he was a recast. Asami isn't concerned or confused by this and goes along with it. Next scene is brief but contains spoilers for the actual movie so down here it goes.
Spoiler:
Meanwhile, the other four SSSP members discover a miniature Zetton underground. And by miniature, I mean like around 5 or 10 meters tall so still kinda big. It looks like it's covered in obsidian, black with cracks and chips all over. For some reason, the SSSP have no idea what it is.
After that, we cut back to Asami and the sixth member running in the night towards SSSP HQ. I remember they went through a pipe like the ones seen in Gavadon's episode. That's all I remember from that dream.

I must have woke up for like five seconds and then fallen back asleep because I remember another dream about that sixth member I had immediately after the first! This time, it's set in the 1966 Ultraman (which I've been binging since Monday) and the first actor remains the whole way through. Other than that, all I remember is there was a UFO with a triangular notch in the front and rainbow lights on the bottom. He might have been an alien in disguise but I can't say for sure.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I'm heading to my former high school, and the speaker assigns everyone to different room to discuss safety and to get to know each other. Room 1 apparently had hundreds of people but only four went to room four. I went there and when it was over, Ben Sisko came in to say "alright time to go to class"
Then I was somehow watching the Fight between Godzilla & Orga in G2K from different angles. Godzilla flips Orga away with a headbutt to its chin at one point, and Orga looks more like Godzilla as the fight goes in.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Last night, I had a really bizarre dream, and it still hasn’t faded in my mind. After waking up, I still felt affected by that dream. Here it is.

I can’t remember how it starts, but me, and hundreds of other people are in a sort-of mock city, where everything is built but no one actually lives here. We’re walking around alleys, skyscrapers, warehouses, etc. But we’re not alone. There is a beast that stalks us. And soon enough, it makes it’s presence known. It’s a giant (50-100 ft tall), bipedal shark monster, named Zenegarg (most certainly influenced by Ultraman). It walks very slowly, but is always somehow very close behind us when we’re not looking.

Everyone goes crazy and starts to bolt around the city hiding from Zenegarg, only for him to come from around a corner, scaring them again. This goes on for a whole day. Sunrise to sunset. One example is me and one of my younger sisters is in an alley way. I’m ahead of her, back up against a wall at the end of the alley. She’s in the middle of the alley, able to be seen. He went there because we saw Zenegarg’s leg leave there, so we thought it safe to instead follow him. When my sister gets closer, Zenegarg pops around the corner with a devilish grin, and says “You haven’t read up on the lore, my ankles go forward.”

We obviously bolt out of there. Weird thing is, I don’t think Zenegarg ever actually kills and gets anyone. It’s more of a psychological thing. Eventually we get a notification on our phone telling us to go to this safe room where everyone will be safe from Zenegarg. So we all run there, we can see everyone else running there, and it’s a small little cramped room at the end of a giant warehouse. We all eventually enter there, and it’s obviously cramped. Good thing is, we got away from Zenegarg. All goes quiet when at the very end of the long, flat warehouse, hundreds of meters away, we see the silhouette of Zenegarg. The safe room becomes a stampede of people, pushing and shoving to escape, all through one tiny door at the other side of the room. When we eventually enter, a flash of light engulfs us, and we wake up back at our house.

Me, my family and friends are all there. We’re all so very happy to have gotten away from Zenegarg. Except, the weird thing is, everyone remembers Zenegarg, but there is no proof what we went through actually happened. And everyone knew Zenegarg by a different name. We concluded that we all shared a dream about a giant shark monster chasing us. But that wasn’t the end of the dream. That’s only the dream-in-a-dream segment.

So, I get on TK in the middle of the night to talk about what I went through, and weird stuff is going on there too. UltramanGoji, now a new user, made an entire paragraph on his skateboard escapades, and in general everyone was acting weirdly. We’d been totally freaked out by what we all thought was real, but it was too late to contemplate, and we got stuff to do. We head down to the train station which must have fused with the local pool. We head down to the platform and see these two dodgy looking guys. Both were Asian, wearing sunglasses, long leather trench coats, and had cameras. I thought they ought to be human traffickers, seeing as though they kept trying to photograph my mother. Eventually we leave, and instead of shit going down, I decide to argue with them. Turns out they weren’t human traffickers and I’d ruined their “social experiment”. My bad…

So we’re back at the carpark, and there’s a huge gathering. We’re all wondering what’s going on, but someone informs us it’s the Christmas Light Show. So we all hunker down at the carpark, and look up at the sky and what the hell?

Just like the northern/southern lights, colourful lights explode in the sky, creating a beautiful vision of green and red. Everyone cheers when each vision appears. The show may only have gone for 1 minute, but then got weirdly beautiful, with the lights in the sky taking the form of the Virgin Mary cradling baby Jesus, leading to thunderous cheers and cries of joy.

Even after waking up from this dream I could not stop thinking about Zenegarg. That name has stuck with me for hours now.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:09 pm tdlr
There IS a legit Ultra monster name Genegarg. Maybe that's who you were thinking of?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:58 pm
Voyager wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:09 pm tdlr
There IS a legit Ultra monster name Genegarg. Maybe that's who you were thinking of?
Yeah, that’s it. IIRC Genegarg does look like a shark, and Zenegarg is just him with a name change.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Had a dream that Kong beat Godzilla, had trouble going to sleep again for the next few hours, not joking.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:57 pm Had a dream that Kong beat Godzilla, had trouble going to sleep again for the next few hours, not joking.
Specifically because Kong beat Godzilla, or for some other reason?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Because Kong beat Godzilla, I'm a bit of a Godzilla fanboy.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:24 pm Because Kong beat Godzilla, I'm a bit of a Godzilla fanboy.
So do you not watch the original King Kong vs Godzilla?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

It’s okay if he doesn’t like Goji losing to Kong.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Legion1979 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:35 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:24 pm Because Kong beat Godzilla, I'm a bit of a Godzilla fanboy.
So do you not watch the original King Kong vs Godzilla?
I watched it, and I thought it was ok, except for Godzilla losing.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I had a dream where I was in a Finnish soap opera protecting a minister from an assassination attempt.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I had a dream that Q from Star Trek Made me and the male senior officers of the Enterprise play bowling. One minute we were on I think a ship, the next instant in a gym locker looking alley where a large bowling ball passes us underneath. But then we ended up playing outside anyway. At the end I score the winning point and Q is happy about it apparently.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed that a bunch of dinosaurs escaped some Jurassic Park-esque enclosure and were running amok in the streets. So I and some other people moved to hold off the advancing hordes while people ran away; oddly enough, I ended up having to fight a swarm of Neco Arcs, and then there was some stuff about using Broly's Wrathful form, before then turning into a Super Saiyan from that one Dragon Ball fan animation to use a combined Kamehameha with Vegeta.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Had another star trek related dream.
Dreampt up the end of the next movie. Basically the Enterprise is approaching a huge, almost endless Klingon fleet. But at this point in the movie there's been a peace treaty signed between the Federation & The Empire. So as the ships race towards the Enterprise, Kirk, Spock, Uhura & the others just stand back & watch proudly. Klingon ships dash past them looking like just yellow blurs. As the movie ends and the whole crew recites the ST catchphrase, the Klingon ships have formed into a glowing arch of closely flying ships that the Enterprise circles around. After that I had a nsfw dream

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I had a dream that I turned into a Gyaos and fought Neo U-killersaurus, and lost brutally, not to mention playing space ping pong with Guiron (I'm not even joking here).

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Went to the cinemas in 1965 to see a double feature of Toho’s! Monster Zero and Frankenstein vs Baragon. One key difference though, instead of Nick Adams playing the leads, it was Elvis!
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a dream that I was at a high school giving a speech to a large crowd of teenagers at the gym, but then a large bucket of worms was dropped on me and I started freaking out and crying while the crowd laughs at me. I was so upset and angry that I spend an hour walking outside the school rethinking my life choices or something. There was some other things that happened that better explained what was happening in the dream, but I completely forgot about them.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft