Discussion:Jamila

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
Ultra Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Discussion:Jamila

Post by Ultra Zilla »

Now Oh Boy Jamila a once human that was turned into a Monster and was tragically killed by the thing his home made and the home he loved so much, Water

now me personally I think jamila is a better kaiju and more tragic then any other kaiju even Godzilla due to how horrifying his death was,how tragic he is and how he was once a human that was left to die and become a monster

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Discussion:Jamila

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

The episode is good, but I could never see why people seem to like his design. He looks so dumb. Tragic kaiju, yes. But also one of the utterly worst looking of the OG series.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Ultra Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Re: Discussion:Jamila

Post by Ultra Zilla »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 am The episode is good, but I could never see why people seem to like his design. He looks so dumb. Tragic kaiju, yes. But also one of the utterly worst looking of the OG series.

Hes a Deformed human living on a planet that mutated him for 30 years i think thats a reason why he looks like that cause his body was messed up