How powerful is Showa Godzilla?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: How powerful is Showa Godzilla?

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

“Small Star Level from GTTHM on due to scaling to Showa Ghidorah who’s stronger than the Garoga Nuke which blew up Peaceland because of a single line which definitely isn’t exaggeration for dramatic effect, then Large Star Level after Zone Fighter because he got 10 times stronger due to the show randomly throwing out huge numbers to say a monster’s more deadly than before without thinking about it.”
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:53 am “Small Star Level from GTTHM on due to scaling to Showa Ghidorah who’s stronger than the Garoga Nuke which blew up Peaceland because of a single line which definitely isn’t exaggeration for dramatic effect, then Large Star Level after Zone Fighter because he got 10 times stronger due to the show randomly throwing out huge numbers to say a monster’s more deadly than before without thinking about it.”
The link wasn’t to the VsBattles lmao. Kiryu’s link would actually fit into the TK bullshittery version of fights.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voyager wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:00 pm The link wasn’t to the VsBattles lmao. Kiryu’s link would actually fit into the TK bullshittery version of fights.
Nah I know lol, wasn’t directed at the respect thread, just in general joking
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:02 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:00 pm The link wasn’t to the VsBattles lmao. Kiryu’s link would actually fit into the TK bullshittery version of fights.
Nah I know lol, wasn’t directed at the respect thread, just in general joking
Well in that case…

SHOWA GODZILLA IS SMALL STAR LEEVL!!!1!!1 BECASUE GAROGA FIRE NUKE AT PLANET AND IT GO BOOM AND THEN SAY GHIDORAH IS MORE POWER THAN NUKE!!!! GODZILLA BEAT GHIDORAH EZ SO WHAT DO DAT MEAN!??!?!?!? GODZILLA IS SMALL STAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

Oh, want more proof? Let me tip my King Fedorah and send you these I have no life calcs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iik25wqIuFo
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voyager wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:34 pm Revived because I remembered something crucial. When we think of regen, we never think of Showa Godzilla, right? I think he should be at the discussion table though, because of a showing in Godzilla vs Hedorah. We all know how Godzilla’s hand was melted to the bone, right? We never talk about how his hand had regenerated within a span of 15-20 minutes.

From the bone. That’s pretty crazy.
What’s always stuck out more to me is the part where Showa didn’t get murdered by Mechagodzilla II’s Rotating Finger Missiles going off in his guts. We see smoke pour out of his mouth even, so there was in fact a gigantic explosion inside his body that didn’t instantly make him drop dead, much less not even put him out of the fight entirely. It fucked him up obviously, but he was still able to be back up on his feet in relatively short order for what is, bare minimum, severe internal hemorrhaging.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:32 am
Voyager wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:34 pm Revived because I remembered something crucial. When we think of regen, we never think of Showa Godzilla, right? I think he should be at the discussion table though, because of a showing in Godzilla vs Hedorah. We all know how Godzilla’s hand was melted to the bone, right? We never talk about how his hand had regenerated within a span of 15-20 minutes.

What’s always stuck out more to me is the part where Showa didn’t get murdered by Mechagodzilla II’s Rotating Finger Missiles going off in his guts. We see smoke pour out of his mouth even, so there was in fact a gigantic explosion inside his body that didn’t instantly make him drop dead, much less not even put him out of the fight entirely. It skreeonked him up obviously, but he was still able to be back up on his feet in relatively short order for what is, bare minimum, severe internal hemorrhaging.
And not only did he get up, he went absolutely dogshit on MechaGodzilla's titanium ass.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:53 am “Small Star Level from GTTHM on due to scaling to Showa Ghidorah who’s stronger than the Garoga Nuke which blew up Peaceland because of a single line which definitely isn’t exaggeration for dramatic effect, then Large Star Level after Zone Fighter because he got 10 times stronger due to the show randomly throwing out huge numbers to say a monster’s more deadly than before without thinking about it.”
Such ignorance you have there at the Star level meta (no offense intended, even if me proof-reading it also finding it offensive) from the power scaling community. We can easily get the Garoga nuke to Large Star level, 0.13 Foe, and 1.3 Foe thanks to the 10x multiplier. Seems stupid, I know.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:12 am
Such ignorance you have there at the Star level meta (no offense intended, even if me proof-reading it also finding it offensive) from the power scaling community. We can easily get the Garoga nuke to Large Star level, 0.13 Foe, and 1.3 Foe thanks to the 10x multiplier. Seems stupid, I know.
Are you a power scaler?
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:20 am
Kaijuking101 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:12 am
Are you a power scaler?
Yep.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

What’s always stuck out more to me is the part where Showa didn’t get murdered by Mechagodzilla II’s Rotating Finger Missiles going off in his guts. We see smoke pour out of his mouth even, so there was in fact a gigantic explosion inside his body that didn’t instantly make him drop dead, much less not even put him out of the fight entirely. It skreeonked him up obviously, but he was still able to be back up on his feet in relatively short order for what is, bare minimum, severe internal hemorrhaging.
GMK Godzilla could never :lol:

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

What’s always stuck out more to me is the part where Showa didn’t get murdered by Mechagodzilla II’s Rotating Finger Missiles going off in his guts. We see smoke pour out of his mouth even, so there was in fact a gigantic explosion inside his body that didn’t instantly make him drop dead, much less not even put him out of the fight entirely. It fucked him up obviously, but he was still able to be back up on his feet in relatively short order for what is, bare minimum, severe internal hemorrhaging.
The Godzilla Tower's beam also struck him in the eye. Twice. I always considered that his most impressive durability feat.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Spuro wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:34 pm

The Godzilla Tower's beam also struck him in the eye. Twice. I always considered that his most impressive durability feat.
That and withstanding a sustained bombardment to the point where he was near death, then proceeds to get back up and fight Gigan and Ghidorah.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 pm
Spuro wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:34 pm

That and withstanding a sustained bombardment to the point where he was near death, then proceeds to get back up and fight Gigan and Ghidorah.
All in all, it seems this Godzilla probably has the best recovery of any Godzilla. He gets fucked up and put on the brink of death, in a few moments he’ll be back up and in your face better than ever.
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!