Jurassic World: Legacy of Isla Nublar live on Kickstarter!

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Jurassic World: Legacy of Isla Nublar live on Kickstarter!

Post by gottatalktothefake »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pr ... r/comments

Funded in less than two hours!

They’re keeping the rest of the dinos a secret, but I have my predictions based off of the game’s art.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Re: Jurassic World: Legacy of Isla Nublar live on Kickstarter!

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Alright, I finally completed the game and I really enjoyed it! I will keep the rest in spoilers in case anyone cares.
Spoiler:
The hidden dinos are:
Dilophosaurus
Spinosaurus
Carnotaurus
Stegosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Stygimoloch
Indominus rex
Indoraptor

You will always miss out on two dinos, what they are depends on how you do and which dinos you pick. My group missed out on Ankylosaurus and Stygimoloch. However, you can play an alternate version of the finale after you complete it with the dinos you missed according to the instruction booklet.

The finale was great, it was just fanservice and I loved it, the island is exploding, and you have to rescue the dinosaurs from the island, and every single character in the game is available for you to choose. Because the story is that everyone has come back to help save the dinosaurs. And since this game is basically an alternate timeline where no one dies, you could pick people who had died, like Muldoon and even Nedry. In the end my group managed to rescue all the dinosaurs.

My group and I managed to win every adventure and got the best ending, which was heartwarming. It was a better saga finale than dominion by miles lmao.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?