Any tips on splitting up the Sony Double Features Blu-Rays?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
SG-17
G-Force Personnel

Any tips on splitting up the Sony Double Features Blu-Rays?

Post by SG-17 »

I'm sure this has been an annoyance for many, but I really dislike how the Sony Blu-Ray release of GvDestoroyah and GvMegaguirus are packaged together with Godzilla 2000 being the standalone release so it ends up being out of order on shelves.

Does anyone know of pre-made blu-ray covers for both of these movies that look nice and fit in with the rest of the Sony releases so I can buy some empty BR cases and split them up?

UltramanGoji

Re: Any tips on splitting up the Sony Double Features Blu-Rays?

Post by UltramanGoji »

GrandKeizerGhidorah on deviantART has a few you can choose from.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Re: Any tips on splitting up the Sony Double Features Blu-Rays?

Post by G1985 »

SG-17 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:59 am I'm sure this has been an annoyance for many, but I really dislike how the Sony Blu-Ray release of GvDestoroyah and GvMegaguirus are packaged together with Godzilla 2000 being the standalone release so it ends up being out of order on shelves.

Does anyone know of pre-made blu-ray covers for both of these movies that look nice and fit in with the rest of the Sony releases so I can buy some empty BR cases and split them up?
I'm annoyed by this too. If there are good covers for slimline cases, I'd prefer to go that route myself.