What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Think I might have Covid again. Every inch of my body aches like a mother fucker. Last time I felt this bad was the first time I had it. Could just be a slight fever but with the way cases are spiking at work I'm somewhat leaning against it.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kumonga, my pet tarantula, died. I'm not sure how old she was when I got her, but I had her for about 3 years. Planning on getting an emperor scorpion next and will reuse her tank for that, but still sucks.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Jermobooka wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:05 am Was informed recently that I apparently have some depression sprinkled in my soul and have to start taking meds for the foreseeable future.

Pure, unfettered joy, I tell ye.
That absolutely sucks to have depression but the fact that you're being prescribed meds for about the same time you've been diagnosed with it is good. You've been blindsided by this depression diagnosis but getting immediate treatment for it following the initial shock is incredibly good. I have alot of personal issues that have plagued me since my early teens that took FAR TOO LONG to have properly diagnosed or even considered and they range from depression, to OCD, to being officially diagnosed with autism at age 28 which lead me to being prescribed Adderall. This has been a HUGE positive development but I'm unhappy with how long I've been struggling with these things before getting properly diagnosed. In short take comfort in the immediate treatment you're receiving and that your depression was diagnosed before you found yourself struggling with some unknown force that was hampering you and your life without having the proper ideas or phrases to articulate what you're fighting.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:37 pm Think I might have Covid again. Every inch of my body aches like a mother skreeonker. Last time I felt this bad was the first time I had it. Could just be a slight fever but with the way cases are spiking at work I'm somewhat leaning against it.
One of my students got omicron, and I’ve been told to isolate and not come to work. I have a sore throat and body aches, so it seems like we are in the same boat!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Yeah gotta get tested tomorrow but on the bright side I have the entire rest of the week off as I wait for my results. Does put a bit of a damper on my birthday weekend though. The body aches are the best part. Barely got any sleep Sunday night I was tossing and turning in bed the whole time.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

cloverfan98 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:40 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:05 am Was informed recently that I apparently have some depression sprinkled in my soul and have to start taking meds for the foreseeable future.

Pure, unfettered joy, I tell ye.
That absolutely sucks to have depression but the fact that you're being prescribed meds for about the same time you've been diagnosed with it is good. You've been blindsided by this depression diagnosis but getting immediate treatment for it following the initial shock is incredibly good. I have alot of personal issues that have plagued me since my early teens that took FAR TOO LONG to have properly diagnosed or even considered and they range from depression, to OCD, to being officially diagnosed with autism at age 28 which lead me to being prescribed Adderall. This has been a HUGE positive development but I'm unhappy with how long I've been struggling with these things before getting properly diagnosed. In short take comfort in the immediate treatment you're receiving and that your depression was diagnosed before you found yourself struggling with some unknown force that was hampering you and your life without having the proper ideas or phrases to articulate what you're fighting.
Ay, thanks. Been doing some thinking and it’s not as bad as I was making it out to be in my previous post. Glad I’m getting something now instead of years later, as you said.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

My dog was acting normal this morning. Playful, bouncy with a huge appetite. Around 2:00pm she threw up. 5:00pm, she had a seizure and now she's in shock. No idea what happened.

Edit: As of 6:14, she's dead.
Last edited by EdGojira on Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

EdGojira wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:49 pm My dog was acting normal this morning. Playful, bouncy with a huge appetite. Around 2:00pm she threw up. 5:00pm, she had a seizure and now she's in shock. No idea what happened.

Jesus, RIP.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

EdGojira wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:49 pm My dog was acting normal this morning. Playful, bouncy with a huge appetite. Around 2:00pm she threw up. 5:00pm, she had a seizure and now she's in shock. No idea what happened.

So sorry man...:(

Is it possible she might have gotten into something hazardous?

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:40 pm

She was a glutton very big on sneakily eating things and I know there's been rodent problems in the neighborhood lately. Not sure how fast the poison would take her if she ate some or a mouse.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

EdGojira wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 pm
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:40 pm

She was a glutton very big on sneakily eating things and I know there's been rodent problems in the neighborhood lately. Not sure how fast the poison would take her if she ate some or a mouse.
If it's rat poison, usually you'll see internal bleeding. You should have a vet investigate on the off chance it's something worse in the environment.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Christ, that’s horrible. Couldn’t imagine what it’s like to lose a pet like that. My deepest condolences to you.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Gotta agree with LSD. I'd have the environment looked at especially if you ever get another dog and if you do, monitor him/her at all times to make sure this never happens again.

Again sorry for your loss man. Losing a pet especially that way. Had to be traumatizing. :(
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’m sorry about your loss man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Really sorry for your loss man

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Oh, my God. It started out good and ended horribly. I'm so sorry, dude.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

After 4 days of wearing a mask around my postive family, i offically have COVID and it sucks just as bad as I heard.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:16 pm After 4 days of wearing a mask around my postive family, i offically have COVID and it sucks just as bad as I heard.
Aw man so sorry dude. Pray you make a fine recovery.

Hope your family hadn't contacted it either.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:18 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:16 pm After 4 days of wearing a mask around my postive family, i offically have COVID and it sucks just as bad as I heard.
Aw man so sorry dude. Pray you make a fine recovery.

Hope your family hadn't contacted it either.
He did say positive family, so…

What ruined my day? I don’t know but I’m sad.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Voyager wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:29 pmHe did say positive family, so…
Whelp, somehow I apparently missed that. :?

Either way, praying again for a fine recovery for you and your family Soggy.