What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Got my booster shot today. Other than a very minor sore, I’m feeling great as of right now.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:20 pm Got my booster shot today. Other than a very minor sore, I’m feeling great as of right now.
How long after your initial two doses are you supposed to go before the booster?
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:48 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:20 pm Got my booster shot today. Other than a very minor sore, I’m feeling great as of right now.
How long after your initial two doses are you supposed to go before the booster?
According to what we were told today, six months. My last shot was on May 25th.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

It's always nice to see some stop-motion Godzilla content get made! They're not as common as they're used to be.. also, just the fact that those custom figures are skreoonking impressive.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

It's just past midnight, but since it's technically the new day, I'll say this preemptively for tomorrow.

Today, December 19th, 2021, marks my 10 Year Anniversary on Tohokingdom. It feels like it wasn't so long ago that I joined this place, excited to finally have a space to talk with others about the niche topic of Godzilla. It's hard to believe a decade has passed since then.

I know I can be annoying at times. Over-dramatic or over-emotional, even, on my bad days. I dunno what exactly my "popularity" here is, or if I've even well-liked, but regardless of all that... thank you all for making my time spent on this website largely enjoyable. I know it hasn't all been sunny days, but I'm glad I joined this place.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spuro wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:35 pm It's just past midnight, but since it's technically the new day, I'll say this preemptively for tomorrow.

Today, December 19th, 2021, marks my 10 Year Anniversary on Tohokingdom. It feels like it wasn't so long ago that I joined this place, excited to finally have a space to talk with others about the niche topic of Godzilla. It's hard to believe a decade has passed since then.

I know I can be annoying at times. Over-dramatic or over-emotional, even, on my bad days. I dunno what exactly my "popularity" here is, or if I've even well-liked, but regardless of all that... thank you all for making my time spent on this website largely enjoyable. I know it hasn't all been sunny days, but I'm glad I joined this place.
We all have bad days, but we’re only human.

Happy ten year anniversary, man. We’re glad to have you regardless of what agreements and disagreements we all have on whatever subjects at hand.

Once a TohoKingdom Godzilla fan, always a TohoKingdom Godzilla fan.

Added in 38 seconds:
Side note: just got back from seeing No Way Home.

Oh my God… … …😭

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Today, An old friend of mine I've known since 5th grade visited us for supper. I haven't seen him in 6 years.

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

I'm a manager at a Dine In Cinema. Today I was told I would be receiving a year-end bonus AND a raise to my salary. Per paycheck the raise is not significant, but the bonus certainly is!

Thanks Spider-Man!
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Chrispy_G wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:04 am I'm a manager at a Dine In Cinema. Today I was told I would be receiving a year-end bonus AND a raise to my salary. Per paycheck the raise is not significant, but the bonus certainly is!

Thanks Spider-Man!

Good to know you and presumably other theater employees will be getting raises. Maybe the industry isn't dead yet, after all.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Chrispy_G wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:04 am I'm a manager at a Dine In Cinema. Today I was told I would be receiving a year-end bonus AND a raise to my salary. Per paycheck the raise is not significant, but the bonus certainly is!

Thanks Spider-Man!
Oh yeah, getting all dat sweet, sweet cash.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:19 am

Thanks Spider-Man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6GrDqSRi9g

Good to know you and presumably other theater employees will be getting raises. Maybe the industry isn't dead yet, after all.
Our employees receive tips and our prices include an automatic gratuity. So yes, our staff is making BANK over the holidays.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The James Webb Space Telescope is launching successfully! Fifteen years of construction by three different space agencies, ten billion dollars spent, and it's finally on the way!

"Let's see what's out there." -Captain Picard

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

With the remainder of the Christmas money managed to pick up the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of King Kong (1976). :D

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Had a fantastic day at work, took everything that came at me and spat it back out, and now I have the whole weekend to relax before school starts up again next week. Happy new year everybody!
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

The Gregory Horror Show Anime is seemingly going to get a revival after a 22 year long break.

Also Happy New Year!
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Some say it was his GF at the time pressuring him, some say it was a massive falling out with older "core" members of the group which formed part of the cast of the comic. Then there's the pedo controversy that's thrown around.
Naaaah, SpaceG, naaah. It wasn't that. He got rid of them because his comic wasn't getting as many views as the underaged kaiju girls, so he went 'Fuck you' and removed them, then when his comic still didn't get views, he quit.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Just reading through this whole pedo situation screams sad and pathetic.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Getting started on a long-anticipated project to transfer my book and toy collection shelves from the out-of-the-way storage room downstairs (recently and highly inconveniently converted into a family member's bedroom and therefore frequently inaccessible to me) to my freshly cleaned and reorganized bedroom. This'll mark the first time since about 2009 that my collection has actually been in my room, so now basically everything I own will all be together in one convenient place, which will be really nice. My collection isn't huge compared to some I've seen on here, but it still totals six shelves with a few hundred each of books and figures, and lugging it all up the stairs, dusting and reshelving is an undertaking. I got the two worst shelves cleared and brought up so far with about three hours of work; the rest should be somewhat easier, but will mostly have to wait for my next off days.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Watched the movie Practical Magic for the first time in well over a decade, and now the memories are flooding back.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And the shelf relocation is complete. I wasn't positive they would fit cleanly in my room, but they do, and I even have space to keep my night stand. All that's left to do is reshelf the books and everything, but that's the fun part. I got rid of a bunch of old magazines and assorted clutter, which frees up a lot of shelf space. If I was smart, I'd save that space so my book collection can grow for years to come. If I was smart. I dunno, though, man... all my toys are back where I can see and appreciate them again, and Bandai has released so much great stuff in the last year, and suddenly I think I feel some brain cells dying...