Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Logan268
G-Grasper

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Logan268 »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:48 pm
Logan268 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 pm Since times have merged I am thinking the various iterations of Infant Island are also merged in a way
Would that mean there'd be multiple larva eggs, all laid by Mothra at a different time period?
Either that or the island itself and it's people are gonna be a mixture of each specific version.

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Name: Mogu
Alias: The Flying Dinosaur God, Gigantis

Height: 50 meters
Weight: 20,000 tons

Info:
Mogu is a primal god of the Oriental region, worshipped centuries ago and tended to by a special class of priests at various shrines. Long ago, Mogu was slain in battle by Raiju and laid to rest beneath his collapsed Temple in the Yunna province of China. After the Merge, however, the ancient deity has been roused to life. And the long-gone priests left no record of how to satiate their god...

Description:
Mogu is a vaguely dinosaur-like, draconic being. His grim face is framed by quills and three cheek-spines on either side. A small horn rises from each brow, and a row of long gold spines runs down his spine. His eyes are black with white pupils. Mogu has fangs and longer tusks, as well as a forked tongue.
His limbs and underside are covered in thinner hide than the heavily scaled upper side, although his five-clawed limbs still have some scales and talons. His chest also bears some armor.
In color, Mogu is pale cream with golden highlights. His body glows from within with sun-bright light, and he can produce a sparkling golden mist or dust from his body.
Mogu’s overall build is long, yet recognizably dinosaurian. A hint of hominid traits can be argued to exist, although this is debatable.

Personality:
Mogu is a simple dragon, only desiring worship and praise from the primitive apes who crawl around his feet. But in his time returning to the land of the living, the apes have grown uppity. They need to be punished, to be made to kneel before their God.
And their God is aging. Mogu has seen much, and he can be described as unimpressed. He has watched mountains rise and fall, fed on species long-extinct, and faced rivals for millennia. And all with the same cold, reptilian impassivity. He has no use for rivals or friends, although that may change with time. Mogu’s intelligent, after all, and the aging god could talk to other Kaiju if he desired.

Powers and Abilities:
Flight: Mogu can fly, without wings or complicated mechanisms, despite his great size and weight.

Energy Drain: Mogu can drain a foe’s energy through his fangs, claws and long tail.

Light Generation: Mogu can produce and manipulate light, and can also alter the wavelength of the light he produces into lethal heat, or radiation, or more.

Scale Mist: Much like Mothra, Mogu can produce a dense mist of golden scales. He can use this as a smokescreen, or to alter the trajectory of his light as long as he’s present in the cloud.

Environmental Manipulation: Mogu has limited control over natural events, such as storms and earthquakes. These seldom cause direct harm to other Kaiju. He can also bless or blight vast natural areas with his scales, depending on his mood.

Speed and Agility: Mogu is incredibly fast and light, allowing him to maul slower foes.

Spiritual: Mogu can’t truly die, although his physical shell can be broken. He’ll eventually return, likely in a slightly different form better-suited to changing conditions.

Weaknesses:
Small: Mogu’s body is small and lighter than most Kaiju.

Primitive Mindset: Mogu has a very reptilian and simple mindset. He often throws tantrums, and goes for whatever is attacking him at present.

Lone Wolf: Mogu’s not a friendly Kaiju, and seldom humbles himself enough to ask for aid.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Here are my next 3, 1 human, 1 monster and 1 machine.
Dayo
Nationality: Infant Islander

Magmo
Height: 82 Meters
Weight: 49,500 Tons

Abilities:

Eruption
Molten Blasts
Armored Skin
Heat Resistant
Shockwave Attack

Weaknesses:

Moves Slowly

Jikiro

Height: 95 Meters
Weight: 95,000 Tons

Abilities:

Magnetic Ray
Magnetism
Magnetic Ray Gun
Parachute
Light Bullets
Can be upgraded into Super Jikiro

Weaknesses:

It's Magnetism sometimes leads to a disadvantage
Last edited by Logan268 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Nice additions! So now, we have two Terror-Beasts

Added in 1 minute 35 seconds:
Also, I'm really tired of just calling the woman... well, the woman. Next post, I'm naming her.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Might add more but who knows, I also sent a PM your way possibly

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

@Cryptid_Liker

Would you be interested in having Ghidorah and Mogu meet up? Not necessarily fighting, but just an interaction.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:47 pm @Cryptid_Liker

Would you be interested in having Ghidorah and Mogu meet up? Not necessarily fighting, but just an interaction.
Yeah. I wonder what reason Mogu would have to fly to Japan, though.

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:49 pm

He’s mostly just roaming in search of his old shrines and priests, and I can imagine there being a few in Japan. Mogu’s very well-traveled.

And he may have noticed Ghidorah’s awakening.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:51 pm

He’s mostly just roaming in search of his old shrines and priests, and I can imagine there being a few in Japan. Mogu’s very well-traveled.

That makes sense. Mount Fuji does seem like a region that'd have shrines.

Added in 2 hours 54 minutes 5 seconds:
I'll reply soon. By the way, how does Mogu fly if he doesn't have wings?

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:14 pm
VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:51 pm

That makes sense. Mount Fuji does seem like a region that'd have shrines.

Added in 2 hours 54 minutes 5 seconds:
I'll reply soon. By the way, how does Mogu fly if he doesn't have wings?
He’s a god/Chinese dragon. More mystical, so he bends physics more than most Kaiju.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm kinda tied up with Godjacob and Voyager to move on with Kong and Goro's side of things, but i think i might be able to have Frankenstein meet up with Mogu and Yamato Ghidorah.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finally updated the bio to include his height estimate. He won't be this tiny for long, though.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:09 am I'm kinda tied up with Godjacob and Voyager to move on with Kong and Goro's side of things, but i think i might be able to have Frankenstein meet up with Mogu and Yamato Ghidorah.
Sounds good!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

I just thought of some badass things that I wanna set up, but not sure if I should

I have two ideas on how I could introduce Dan/Seven.

The first one being the one I mentioned before of “Dan waking up in a late 60’s town akin to Wandavision/The Twight Zone”

the second one being “Dan waking up in Tokyo-2 as an Angel attacks and the Eva units are preparing to intercept it”

I really wanna do the second one, since it introduces the Eva stuff into the story, could expand the lore and plot potential, and opens the door for other stuff like Gundam to enter the fray.

But, since Voyager is planning on introducing the Eva stuff himself, i’m not so sure.

One battle scenario I thought of was Seven tossing his Eye Slugger to Shinji or Asuka and having them go ham on the Angel with it
Last edited by Jermobooka on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I'd say do the Jissoji-style town one first. You could always repurpose the Tokyo-2 story for another time.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Expect a post very soon.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finally, it's out.
Spoiler:
The woman's name is officially Tomoko Sekizawa. I'll try to regularly update her story along the way with Yamato Ghidorah.

Also, one of those side-effects of the Great Merge is hinting at an upcoming kaiju.
Added in 3 minutes 16 seconds:
Also, what the heck is the second segment on Voyager's post supposed to be?

Added in 4 minutes 21 seconds:
Spoiler:
Oh, the reason for the lowercase texting is because the Japanese language has no capitalization. Yeah, I put a bit too much research into this roleplay about big monsters fighting
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:42 pm Also, what the heck is the second segment on Voyager's post supposed to be?
It’s some characters I’m not formally introducing yet.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:10 am
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:42 pm Also, what the heck is the second segment on Voyager's post supposed to be?
It’s some characters I’m not formally introducing yet.
Ohm okay

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

I’m going to be posting tonight!