Godzilla vs Megaguirus… But They’re Both Looking A Bit Weird…

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla vs Megaguirus… But They’re Both Looking A Bit Weird…

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Showa 60s) VS Meganulon (Showa)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: No feats from any of the 70s films for Godzilla, just stuff from Raids Again to DAM.
Meganulon is 40 meters tall, length and weight adjusted accordingly.

Verdict: Leaning Godzilla, but it’ll be a rough fight for sure regardless. The Meganulon displays impressive durability for its size, so scaled up it’ll prove tougher than a lot of Godzilla’s foes in the 60s, and its claws are gonna leave brutal marks on Godzilla. However, Godzilla’s endurance, strength, and atomic ray should be able to let him take the win after a tough showdown.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla vs Megaguirus… But They’re Both Looking A Bit Weird…

Post by UltimateDitto »

Godzilla will probably bleed, but I believe some well placed atomic breath will cook the Meganulon eventually. So yeah after a tough battle, I can see Godzilla managing to break a claw off like with Ebirah, and burning it to death.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

If we’re talking ‘62-64 Showa Godzilla, then he’ll get cut up at first, but his atomic ray and healing factor will eventually pull him the win. If we’re talking 65-68 Godzilla, he’s gonna treat the Meganulon the way he treated the Kamacuras.

If we’re talking ‘55 Showa Godzilla, he’s just gonna downright BRUTALIZE the Meganulon and burn it’s remains like a rabid pyromaniac.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I think the Meganulon dies once the atomic ray comes out. Yeah they're bulletproof, but I doubt they're flame retardant too. The Meganulon will definitely give Godzilla a fight, but more often than not I see Godzilla pulling through.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Eyyy, Showa Meganulon supremacy.

Godzilla wins though. Even scaled, he's packing more then the Meganulon can take

RIP Evan.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Meganulon has enough strength to rag doll an adult human with one claw and armor strong enough to protect it from gunfire. Scaled up to kaiju standards, it's going to at least match Godzilla's physical strength and render all but the most potent of projectiles null. Considering Showa Godzilla likes to wrestle and beat up his foes, while the Meganulon likes to actually KILL its victims and carve them up like turkeys... Edging out on Meganulon.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:04 am Meganulon has enough strength to rag doll an adult human with one claw
Oh shit, yeah MM has a good point. Meganulon has picked up a man. :shock:

Sorry, Showa Godzilla, you just can't compete with that feat tier.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.