The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by Voyager »

Is there some kind of hidden clapping smiley? I swear I’ve seen someone use one before.
For Emperor and Empire!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Voyager wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 am Is there some kind of hidden clapping smiley? I swear I’ve seen someone use one before.
:applause:
Last edited by Maritonic on Sat May 08, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Maritonic wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 am
Voyager wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 am Is there some kind of hidden clapping smiley? I swear I’ve seen someone use one before.

I applaud you for showing me the way.
For Emperor and Empire!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

shadowgigan wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:26 pm Is there a thread for lost props?
Not to my knowledge, but one can be made in the General Toho Threads.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Bob Sherlock
Yojimbo

Post by Bob Sherlock »

I’m not sure if this already been asked, but how long is the probation period for new users?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Bob Sherlock wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:27 am I’m not sure if this already been asked, but how long is the probation period for new users?
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30839

Masterofsome01
Samurai

Post by Masterofsome01 »

I've tried to post new topics in the fantasy match board (yes I am a member of the usergroup), but whenever I try to post a link to sites for stats of monsters not found in the monster bios on TK like Wikizilla or Ultraman Wiki it tells me I can't post links that are "external to this domain" yet I've seen plenty of Matches that have links to those exact sites.

Am I doing something wrong when I set up the link? or is it because I'm a probationary member?

Voddak
Ronin

Post by Voddak »

I was just curious, do you need to make it out of the probationary period to create a signature? Thanks!

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

Masterofsome01 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:10 pm I've tried to post new topics in the fantasy match board (yes I am a member of the usergroup), but whenever I try to post a link to sites for stats of monsters not found in the monster bios on TK like Wikizilla or Ultraman Wiki it tells me I can't post links that are "external to this domain" yet I've seen plenty of Matches that have links to those exact sites.

Am I doing something wrong when I set up the link? or is it because I'm a probationary member?
I have a similar question. I thought after 50 posts we were allowed to post images, and I want to contribute to the OFFICIAL ANATOMY PICTURES OF MONSTERS & WEAPONS TOPIC with my translated diagrams.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Masterofsome01 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:10 pm I've tried to post new topics in the fantasy match board (yes I am a member of the usergroup), but whenever I try to post a link to sites for stats of monsters not found in the monster bios on TK like Wikizilla or Ultraman Wiki it tells me I can't post links that are "external to this domain" yet I've seen plenty of Matches that have links to those exact sites.

It is because you're a probationary member.

Added in 9 seconds:
Voddak wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:02 pm I was just curious, do you need to make it out of the probationary period to create a signature? Thanks!
Yes, you do.

Added in 53 seconds:
Dinoskell wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 am

I have a similar question. I thought after 50 posts we were allowed to post images, and I want to contribute to the OFFICIAL ANATOMY PICTURES OF MONSTERS & WEAPONS TOPIC with my translated diagrams.
Whoever told you 50 posts was misinformed. As stated numerous times, it is administrator discretion that leads to removal from the probationary group.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Greetings,

There is some tiny symbol next to the thread title in a post I made last night, it is not on any of my other posts, and just curious why it is there

viewtopic.php?p=1842891#p1842891

any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

It's just a flair that people can add to posts. You can change it in the section above the post title, I edited it for you.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Cool. Thank you. It looked *radioactive*, just wanted to make sure I wasn't on a naughty list or anything like that ;) .
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Can anyone get a second chance for the rights do partake in fantasy matches section? From what I understand, I abstained from giving verdicts to my matches one too many times for your liking. If so, I apologize and if you find it in your hearts to forgive me, I promise I will try my hardest to come up with verdicts more often.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

LegendZilla wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:46 pm Can anyone get a second chance for the rights do partake in fantasy matches section? From what I understand, I abstained from giving verdicts to my matches one too many times for your liking. If so, I apologize and if you find it in your hearts to forgive me, I promise I will try my hardest to come up with verdicts more often.
As the one who kicked you, PMing Inferno Rodan about this would be your best

Also, abstaining from verdicts is not what got you kicked. It was creating low effort, unoriginal matches repetitively.

RIP Evan.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

So, uh... when's the News thread getting unlocked anyway?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Spuro wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:00 pm So, uh... when's the News thread getting unlocked anyway?
Never, hopefully. :lol:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yeah, probably not gonna unlock it. No need to have it, it's caused too much problems as is. You don't need this forum to get your influx of news.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

That's silly to keep it locked permanently when the one user causing all the shit-fests there was finally banned shortly after, but whatever.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.