Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Godzilla165 »

Evron smirked at the incoming flames, “Hmph, pathetic.” He gloated and brought both arms up to his chest in an X-shape. He looked over at Dante and motioned him towards their new arrival. “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

Dante smiled and gave a single nod. “Of course I do, I’m always in that twisted mind of yours.” He mused.

With that, the Ninja Prime disappeared from view and left Evron to fend off the storming fire. Electric Ki radiated up and down his arms, as well as along his chest. As the flames zeroed in, Evron sprung his arms out in a wide, pushing motion to unleash a raging cell of red energy that collided with Aram’s fury. No match for the potent forces of a ninja, the flames were quickly overwhelmed, and dissipated in an explosion of millions of tiny embers. Wasting no time, Evron summoned his serrated blade, and utterly launched himself like a ballistic missile towards Aram, katana aimed right at her face.

Within a second, he was directly upon her, the tip of his blade just inches away from the ridge of her nose. Yet, it was then that Evron teleported away, leaving Aram with not even a scratch. But, the very second that he disappeared, Evron was replaced by his awaiting sibling, as Dante reappeared to the left of the woman, palm opened wide and aimed right at her, golden energies already mixed together. The bait and switch completed, Dante unleashed a powerful Ki Wave towards Aram, the overwhelming energies threatening to swallow her whole.

Ubel’s eyes locked onto the downtrodden and weeping form of his dear friend. “M-Molls?” He called to her. But, something was... Off about this, Ubel could sense it. What was Molly doing up here? And, if she had been up here this whole time, then why couldn’t he sense her before? Whatever the case may have been, his inner conscience told him to stay put, not to approach the girl, as much as he wanted to.

Whilst he peered thoughtfully at, “Molly”, the young guardian was completely blindsided when Tengri appeared and attacked. Ubel flipped end over end across the ship’s expansive surface, before he finally skidded to a harsh stop in an awkward position on his side. As he quickly rose to recover, the ninja was forced back against the hull by the metals of the ship itself! Ubel roared his struggles into the void of space as his arms and legs were entrapped. Now locked in place, he could currently do nothing but crane his neck up to find the culprit of his predicament, and his eyes squinted into a seething glare.

Tengri...” Ubel hissed. As the mad god started to boast and monologue about his great triumphs and ambitious goals, Ubel quickly tuned out his incessant ramblings, and focused on breaking out of his prison.

He soon found that, with enough effort, he could have merely brute forced his way to freedom. The metals groaned, creaked, and started to give way just from Ubel pulling against them. However, what he didn’t anticipate, was Tengri up and launching a raging torrent of lightning at him. He kicked himself, this one time, actually listening to one the azure tyrant’s idiot speeches actually would have benefited in some way.

As the streak of lightning surged towards him, Ubel gritted his teeth, as his eyes grew piercingly bright, along with the levels of his energy growing. Violet Ki surrounded his person in the form of ghostly-looking waves, and, with a forceful shout, Ubel burst out of his confines, throwing metal fragments every which way for miles into space. Then, he raised his arm up in front of his face, and parried the lightning bolt with the broadside of his gauntlet. The violent energy cascaded harmlessly off into the distance, while Ubel stared down his large foe. An unseen smirk crossed his lips as the ninja summoned his great hammer, and started to circle the mad god with it now resting casually on one shoulder.

“It’s funny, you make such a big deal about me being your rival and whatnot... When I hardly ever think about you. Matter of fact, I think Persephone crosses my mind way more than you ever do, and she’s like, a child. Quite a one-sided relationship we have here, Tengri, wouldn’t you say?” Ubel taunted.

Then, the ninja came to a stop and squared up to the King of Kings. “Now then...” he brought Soul Ravager away from his shoulder, and stamped its handle down on the hull, producing a bellowing shockwave. “Let the girl go, and I may just let you rot in a prison cell for the rest of your life, instead of in the ground somewhere.”

The jaw of Aphrodite had found itself on the floor a lot today, and with this new revelation, thanks to the one known as Xarm, the goddess had to yet again pick it up off the ground. The ninjas' uncle... Here?! After all this time, he...

"Y-You're..." Aphrodite could just manage to sputter out, before, out the corner of her eye, she saw Daeva immediately turn on her heels away from her mirror image, to face the mysterious Yakuza. Her expression was... Surprising, to say the least. Rather than instant and explosive anger towards her long lost relative, Daeva was much more subdued... Calm. There was surprise in her face, absolutely, but it was inherently subtle, not nearly as dramatic nor excitable as Daeva normally is.

"Well, well, isn't this just the biggest surprise of the century?" Daeva spoke directly to The Other, whilst looking him up and down, sizing him up. She folded her arms neatly against her bossdom, expounded upon with a dry little smirk buried in the right corner of her mouth. "Look what the serpent dragged in... A ghost."

Daeva started walking towards the man, slowly, but with purpose in every step. She stared him right down, never taking her eyes away. Off to the side, Aphrodite was now as pale as an actual ghost, her nerves at an all time high. She knew how the siblings felt towards their estranged uncle, and what they all said that they'd do to him if he ever showed up again. She had to act now, before Daeva did something that she would surely regret one day.

"Daeva, please... Daeva, stop, think about what you're doing! Daev-" Aphrodite went to grab her arm, but was shocked when her hand phased right through the ninja. An afterimage. Horrified, the goddess looked to see that Daeva was already stopped in front of The Other, with but a few inches between them. "No..." She spoke fleetingly. "Daeva, no! Don't-"

The young ninja swiftly wrapped her arms around The Other's waist, squeezed him to the point of near suffocation, and hoisted him clear off the ground... In a bearhug. "Uncle!!!" Daeva joyfully greeted with a huge, bright grin. "OOOOH, it's so good to see you again! I missed you so freaking much!"

Once again, Aphrodite's jaw hit the floor, only this time, it stayed there. Her eye twitched as a single drop of sweat beaded down the side of her head. "I-I..." She stuttered.

Soon after, Daeva set the Yakuza back on the ground and let him go. Giving him another little once over, she looked over to Aphrodite and giggled. "Don't kick yourself too hard, Dovey, I thought for sure that I was gonna kick his teeth out when I saw him; I'd been planning too for a long time, honestly!"

She turned back to The Other with an intent gaze, "But... I dunno, with everything that's been going on recently, especially after being separated from my family after Tengri fired his big, stupid gun... It's given me time to think about certain things a little differently. Namely," Daeva smiled, "It's not worth it to hold grudges, even towards people you care about, people you love... Despite how idiotic and secretive they've otherwise been."

Aphrodite smiled sweetly; her heart felt like it was melting at that moment. How proud Daeva was making her right now.

Daeva crossed her arms once more, and gifted her uncle a sly little smile of her own. "Think of this as a fresh start for you towards me, old man. I can't speak for the other three, of course; that's a mountain that you'll have to climb yourself."

Her smile soon faded away, however, and an inkling of pain resonated in her eyes, as much as she tried to hide it. "But, I just need to know, and it needs to be the truth... Why? Why did you abandon us all of those years ago? Why did you leave us alone... With him?"

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Molly felt uneasy as Mistif led her down the corridor. She barely had a chance to keep herself from being dragged on her stomach. The shock given to her had been unexpected, but... it largely seemed like this person didn't truly mean any harm to her, but rather... seemed like something of a trickster, based on their mannerisms.

"It appears this one can be trusted... somewhat." The voice of the Lifemother echoed in her mind. "She is not a spawn of the Dark One, nor does she carry the scent of Tengri on her. But this behavior is rather... childish. Immature."

Molly sighed. "From what I've seen of the Quatherals, they tend to be like this. Very eccentric. Maybe it's a foreign mentality thing..."

She tried to ask the Quatheral again, "One of my friends is also on this ship. C-can you lead me to him? I think... He needs our help."

---------

Close to the top of the ship, in the viewing platform just beneath the crystal canopy, the dark cloudy form of Demmy slithered across the ground. The shadow rumbled, and the forms of Koko and Glaxion rose from the shadows. The shadows moved a ways off, then reformed into Demmy.

"This is where I sense Molly at, and also where Ubel and Tengri are closest to. If you ladies want to go ahead and wreck stuff, feel free to. No charge needed for the express."

Yet even as she said this, Demmy felt something was off. She sensed Molly's life force in the room... But there was something else as well, no, she sensed Molly elsewhere on the ship. Her one good eye twitched as she tried to focus, but she couldn't. Why was she sensing two Mollys? It made no sense...

Mulek, rising to her feet from the energy burst, watched just in time as Gigantis's form faded into the afterlife. She bowed her head low, and hung down her scythe. At last, he would find peace. At last, he would be reunited with those he cherished and loved. At last, he was free of the pain of Raspaganje's control.

But there was still work to be done. "The fell spirit is gone, but one of its agents remains on this ship." Mulek said. Despite her injuries, she beat her wings and took off toward where the rest of the conflict was. Yet as she flew, she failed to notice her disguise was beginning to waver, specs of blackened skin appearing beneath the otherwise human frame...

Tenkarus looked at the strange young man who had loosened up around her. It was just... strange for her. He was a human, a flawed imperfect human, the logical degraded conclusion to the pinnacle that was her kind, the Celestials... And yet he approached her like an equal, despite knowing the power difference between them. If she so desired, she could have crushed his neck between her fingers, but that kind of fear wasn't there in him.

But then, why would she do that? There was no reason to, no pride worth upholding in this crisis, in this strange land she was in now.

"I am Tenkarus, and... Yes, a new start would be best. Get off on the right foot, and make things better."

To the side, Mara grumbled. SHe looked over at where the rift had been, and she growled ever lower. Was this really all she could do here? Watch other people and play nurse? No, she had to be able to help out somehow, take the fight to Persephone, something to get her husband back! She had already watched helplessly as her own children had been killed off by her own hands, her children and her grandchildren, and watched as her husband perished, and now she had the chance to start all over with Crigan, an alive Crigan, and she couldn't even go save him...

"You seem troubled..." A voice spoke to her. She turned and saw a Kelpie, along with several other fey behind it, approach her. "Is it the devastation that has happened here, or your personal losses? We understand, either way."

Mara was about to lash out at them, but the Kelpie's words made her reconsider. She looked around, and saw many wounded and dead were still being tended to, many of them Ninja ilk, but also fey as well. Dryads and pixies being tended to and helped, bleeding and wounded. She went silent, and her eyes drooped.

Around Erebus, wires and restraints fell to the wayside and split, giving the machine free access. The doors of the hanger slowly opened, and Aseya couldn't help but marvel at everything.

"That... This is so cool! Now that I'm not the one being blasted by it..." She weakly added in. "D-did you open the doors, Lae?"

Lae shook his head. "Perhaps Lilith opened them for us, but yes, this is a most interesting machine. Different from the constructs within the Ark that I reverse engineered initially, before Lilith took over that position."

The answer, unseen to the three in the hanger, was Belfrit. She had left the closet upon hearing of the other's leaving, and now sat within the control room. The vine covered girl turned her head to the monitor, and began to tap several buttons. In her hand was something Aseya had left behind in the group's rush to leave, a certain tiny camera...

------
Snow. It was snowing outside the cottage. Persephone looked out of the windows of her isolated home as the frozen liquid gently floated down to the ground below. She was not a stranger to snow, but the cold that came with it reminded her of her own isolation, of the coldness of her heart.

She had no where to go, no where but here. She had done something irredeemable in the eyes of the High Council, and her own mother had been forced to send her down here, to this dying land of Sheol, to remain in hiding. All of the Death Knights wanted her head, and as she stared out into the cold white landscape, she thought she saw the silhouettes of many Death Knights far in the distance. They saw her as a threat, a threat to be eliminated.

She clutched her chest. This power she had, this power she had taken, it was a threat, but was that really what they were so afraid of? Or was it the fact that now, now she had the power to do what no one else could? What the gods had failed to do when she was a child? What her own adoptive mother had failed to do for so many years? They claimed to be powerful, to be above many things, but they were flawed, flawed and hopeless. They could be deceived, fooled and arrogant. Why else would they have allowed for this suffering to continue for so long? For so many to suffer from constant wars and infighting? They were far less than what they claimed, but now, now she had that power, to do what they could not.

“You seem to be deep in thought. Enjoying the snowfall?”

Persephone turned to stare at the source of the voice. Someone else had shown in uninvited, someone she had never seen before, and yet felt strangely... familiar. They were a tall handsome man with brown wavy hair and emerald eyes. A flower, a rose, was in their right hand, and a glass of red liquid in their left. They were dressed in a black and white suit, and they were seated on the chair before the roaring fire in the living room. Their face was soft, but their eyes seemed to dance with an energy and excitement that made Persephone uneasy. “Very nice place you have here... Did you build it? Or kill the person who lived here and claimed it for yourself? Don't answer that, I know it's option 2, I can still smell the bloodstains.”

“H-how did you get in here?!” Persephone held up a hand, and ice began to form in her palm in the shape of a dagger. “The doors are locked, and I would have known-”

“Oh, you sweet summer child, doors are meaningless to me. I have ways in and out you can barely fathom.” The man said as he rose out of the chair. He was a head taller than Persephone, and gave her a mock bow. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am D'aon, someone who has heard of your little mishap, Persy.”

Persephone's eye twitched. “So word has gotten out that fast. And if you could find me so easily...”

“Now now, silencing me won't help you any.” D'aon chuckled, a rather feminine noise for a man. “But rather, I am here to help. I have eyes and ears across the region of Sheol, and even the capital of Dudael itself. I know many things, Persy. I know how it must feel to be betrayed by everyone you thought you knew and hunted down like a beast. But it is that sort of pity that I find myself drawn to you for assistance. A way for you to gain the recognition and power you deserve."

Persephone slowly lowered herself back down into her chair, yet her eyes never left the strange man. "Explain." She simply said.

D'aon smirked. "Your adoptive mother is Cercil, correct?" When Persephone nodded, he continued, "well, Persy, your adoptive mother sealed away a certain individual deep in Sheol, long ago. A former Death Knight who went rogue. The greatest of them. If you can find this sealed Death Knight, Minos... You can have a powerful ally to allow you to claim the throne of Sheol."

Persephone slowly nodded. Everything he spoke of, was true. This D'aon was well learned, well researched... Too well researched. She tilted her head. "Are you suggesting you can lead me to the Seal of Minos?"

D'aon shook his head. "I can tell you where it is, but... certain complications prevent me from actually going there. You'll need someone else to do it. But, I think I know just the people. Some souls who may be able to assist you in your endeavor..."

Persephone rose from her seat. "If you truly are here to help me, then bring them here. I wish to see these individuals for myself, if you think so highly of them."

D'aon gave Persephone a bow and left, but Persephone simply continued to state out of the window. This D'aon... there was something about him that seemed... familiar to her. Something offputting and yet, all the normal. She shook her head. No, if there was a way to ensure the Death Knights would no longer trail her without her having to cut loose, so be it. Soon, she would have her way to ensure a perfect paradise, a perfect peace across Sheol, and end this wretched farce of an existence...

The memory struck odd to Persephone. Why now? Why did she remember this now? She had always known this memory, but for it to resurface now, as she felt herself sprawl across the ground from Yzazil's strike, it confused her.

Her one good eye narrowed. This was his tactic. Confuse her with memories drawn from his prana and hope it would disorient her. That would not work on her.

Nichelle had only enough time to nod to Yzazil before she saw Persephone rise back to her feet. The Lord of Sheol reached out with her free hand, and pinced her fingers together.

The air before Yzazil and Nichelle burst apart as a supersonic bubble collapse burst into them. Scorching hot air scalded them and sent both of them sprawling back. Nichelle dug her blades into the earth to keep herself stable, yet Persephone was on her in a flash. The fell blade clashed against her once more, with only the last second parry able to save Nichelle's life. Even with only one hand on the black blade, the force behind the strike nearly caused Nichelle to buckle. Such power... She hadn't felt such raw strength since she had fought Miyoshi... No, this was greater than Miyoshi. She had merely been incomplete then, semi-perfect and far weaker against Miyoshi. Here, she was fully empowered, and yet Persephone's blows were just that much stronger. Nichelle leaped back to try and get some distance, but Persephone surged toward her, an icy blade forming along her free hand, and stabbed it forward. Nichelle ducked just in time to avoid the strike, and kicked the hand up, only for the second one with the fell blade to swing in and cut the clone across the stomach.

Pain. Hideous pain consumed Nichelle, but her screams were cut short as Persephone kicked her away. The Lord of Sheol raised her blade up, and the frozen pieces of the moat liquid she had used began to unthaw, and swirl toward where Yzazil was. At the same time, the torches she had lit around her throne snaked up, and lit the liquid ablaze.

It was gasoline and oil that she had used, and Yzazil found himself drenched and consumed in it as everything ignited and exploded around him...

---------

Aram observed as the Ninja duo flew toward her. Even as they swapped places and tried to confuse her, had they paid close attention, they would have noticed that each of Aram's eyes was locked onto one of them, and tracked them down perfectly. As such, as they came in for the blow, both Dante and Evron found their blade and opened palm filled with divine ki intercepted by Aram: The blade was caught between her fingertips, and the opened palm met with Aram's own, divine lightning and scorching plasma building from her own palm.

The last thing either of them saw was her simple, smiling face before everything was consumed in a blinding light as Dante's own energies clashed with Aram's divine powers. Both Ninjas felt their bodies be wracked with powerful energy waves and kinetic knockback. Smoke and debris billowed outward, yet Aram's soft chuckles echoed around them. The smoke gave way to a blinding light, one so bright it was all either could see.

"You Ninjas do view yourselves as the apex of life. No one else can lift a finger compared to you, and you are the ones who are the guardians of existence." Aram's voice taunted around them. "That is no longer the case. Now, now I am on a level beyond even your kind. The essence and powers of my brothers and sisters has elevated me into being more than just a god, but a Supreme Being. I am Love Incarnate, Thunder Incarnate, Light Incarnate, War Incarnate, Suffering Incarnate, Destruction Incarnate. I am existence itself, Ananga."

Unseen through the blinding aura of her presence, Aram appeared behind Evron, and prepared to run her hand through his chest...

A ways off from Jake and the others, the ghostly form of Crigan held close the still form of Mara. He lay his head upon her, and curled around the still fox woman. He sensed her breath, her life, and that of the evil which infested her form. He had rescued her, but he knew once she awoke, it would be Aram in control. Aram, the fiend who desired his death above all else. It was only a momentary victory, a shallow one, but one preferrable to never having Mara again.

"One day... One day you will be free..." Crigan whispered. "One day, we'll be back together, on that small house on the hill, with all of our children and grandchildren again. We'll feel no pain, we'll feel no hunger, no sorrow. We'll... We'll be together once more, in this life or the next. Mara, if you can hear me... we will be there, together, in paradise."

He slowly lifted his head, and looked over to where Jake, Goku, and the others were. "I... I do not know who you are, but... Thank you. Thank you for your help. Otherwise... I would have never seen her again. Tha-...Tha..."

He couldn't finish the statement. With Mara's unconcious body in tow, he flew off and left the cave...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

While Evron may not have seen nor sensed Aram slithering behind him in time, Dante did. Before the powerful entity could make her mark, the Ninja Prime blitzed forward with blade in hand, and struck the backside of Aram's to parry it away. Then, in one motion, Dante grabbed Evron by his arm and yanked him far out of the way. The duo stopped several feet in front of Aram where they could regroup and come up with a plan.

"Okay, so it looks like our little tricks probably aren't going to work on her." Dante said, studying Aram.

"Charging head on won't either." Evron replied with a sneer. He eyed his fellow ninja, "We're gonna have to match her energy."

Or better yet, overwhelm it.”

Evron nodded, “Alright, lead the way.”

Dante placed one hand on his hip as he gazed at Aram, wanting to return to what she’d said a moment ago. “I see. Well, in that case, what you claim introduces another question entirely. If you really are as powerful as you say, then there must be a good reason for why you’re working with Persephone, correct?” He inquired, before smiling with his eyes. “Or, do you just like her that much? Before we go any further, tell me, I’m genuinely curious.”

Instead of one of the kids responding to the young Quatheral, what they got was a slightly nasally voice that said in annoyance, “Hey, what’s with all the racket, people in here are tryin’ to catch some shut eye!”

The voice grew louder as the owner rounded the corner, and stopped a couple of feet in front of Uquillious and Markeyy. Stood before them, hands shoved into his pockets, was Emmanuel. He looked visibly exhausted, his sleeves were rolled nearly to his elbows, the top button on his white stripped shirt undone, and one end of it hanging out of his chocolate brown pants.

“Oh!” He soon gasped in surprise at the duo, “You must be two of Lady Aphrodite’s little pals, aren’t ya?” He guessed, visibly impressed with himself, despite Markeyy nor Uquillious answering. “Don’t act too surprised, I know everything that goes on around here at all times, it’s my job.”

Emmanuel crossed one foot along the other, and leaned against the wall next to him. “By the way, name’s Emmanuel.” He tipped an imaginary hat to them. “But you can just call me Manny, eh? I’m the personal advisor, and best friend of Lord Dante. So, the two of yous are lookin’ for his kids, right? Well, that probably won’t be all too possible tonight.”

Manny pointed a thumb behind him, “The doc gave them some pain meds about 15 minutes ago, and they’re completely conked out. Far as I know, they probably won’t wake up again until at least tomorrow morning at the earliest, and believe you me... I know. I took one of those meds for a toothache a few months ago, and I swear, I didn’t wake up until two days later! The amount of paperwork I had to catch up on was criminal!”

The freckled man shook his head, but gave the Quatheral a toothy, albeit gappy, grin. “Ack, look at me slippin’,” He slapped his forehead, “I almost forgot my manners! What’s your names, eh?”

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Aram let out a light hearted chuckle as she listened to Dante's curiosity. The flames and light that engulfed her arms and legs dulled down, and the brightness faded somewhat. Even still, she glowed with a radiance that made her seem as a shining star. No voice left Aram's lips, but instead her voice echoed through the minds of the Ninja duo, and only those two.

"I followed Persephone, as without her I would have been left sealed away by the Goddess of Light, Crigan's former lover. It was an arrangement that worked well for me and Persephone. I got to use the body of Crigan's current wife to torment him, and she had the perfect hostage to ensure he could never lay a finger on her. It's quite pathetic, when you realize Crigan couldn't do anything about it for hundreds of years, because he would never want a hand laid upon Mara's body."

She lifted up her hand, and more of the divine fire and energy swirled within her palm. "But, times changed. An entire new world has revealed itself, the greater multiverse, and powers like you. As I currently was, I wouldn't hold a candle to even a fraction of your power. The arrangement I had with Persephone simply didn't work out. Not as I was humiliated by your allies again and again. Not as I realized how small a fish in the cosmic pond I was with my powers so restricted. But now, I follow a path that not only ensures my survival, but my importance and prominence in the new world. I will be the sole source of hope for mankind, no, for all life in the world that is to come, a world without hope or comfort. But for now, you can say it is a means to an end, or perhaps just old habits I cannot fully throw away."

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

The towering forms of Korraz and Glaxion rose from the darkness like great beasts from a sea of shadows, their eyes glowing as they stood before the now-reforming Demmy. As the last of the shadows gradually left them, the giants shook themselves and looked around. Without the dark veil obscuring their senses, they could detail this new environment much more easily.

"You know, there are those who say my hammer cannot be used for carpentry," Glaxion said, swinging her hammer onto her shoulder. "I say... it is all just a matter of intent."

With that, she turned and slammed her hammer into the nearest wall in a deafening impact of crushed metal, bursts of sparks and flying pieces of dented panels following the weapon's strike. Korraz winced from the loudness of the noise, yet felt amused nonetheless. By all means, this was the perfect mission for her frigid friend. There was still the matter of dealing with Tengri, though. She told her friend to be careful while she looked for him.

Glaxion scoffed.

"If Gaiyan is not there to tell me that, then you are."

Although she was being brushed off, Korraz smirked. Glaxion always acted so dismissive of the others' concerns for her, but she cared. She knew it.

"Do beat up some things on your way for me," the warrior said, before turning around and slamming her hammer against a previously undamaged portion of electronics, as Korraz nodded and lumbered off. Hod led her onward, but she also used her nose to guide her path. There were many unfamiliar scents in this place, but tuning them out to focus on the one she wanted helped.

If Glaxion and Demmy caused enough of a ruckus, perhaps she could be on her way unimpeded...

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Immanuel looked concerned towards Mulek, noting the leaking darkness from beneath her unearthly guise. The god chose to not comment on it, however, instead nodding in agreement to both her and Hercules.

"Let us deal with this final servitor of Raspaganje, and we will discuss how to finally best this horror." The god of Light spread his shimmering wings, before he took off after Mulek to join the fray...
----
Sim's kick sent Shayatin's severed upper half spiraling through space! Due to her body's lower center of gravity, it was much more difficult for the fallen Yakuza to retain any sort of balance to keep herself facing the correct direction. The yakuza snarled, unleashing a quick burst of ki from one of her free hand, stopping her momentum and regaining her posture. The fallen Yakuza snarled, eyes glancing about to survey the area. It looked as though she would soon be joined by the god of light, an angel, and the head pirate himself... The One Who Lies Beyond The Door himself had failed to distract them? That did not seem possible... he was beyond even the mightiest of their number! To imagine him failing against them... they must have had some fell trickery up their sleeves.

Shayatin would have to remain one step ahead to best them.

The fallen Yakuza's lower half finally reached Shayatin's body, extending its fell tendrils towards her bifurcated midriff. The tendrils slid into the tender, rotting flesh of the fallen Yakuza, before violently pulling itself back into alignment with Shayatin's torso. In seconds, the two halves of the yakuza rejoined, eldritch powers working to quickly seal the wound back into one whole. Extending a hand forward, Shayatin unleashed a quick blast of corrupted ki towards her encroaching foes, before melding into black smoke, attempting to attain a more tactical position...
_______________________________________________________________________________________
"It doesn't really matter who opened the door if you ask me," Nyx replied to Lae and Aseya. "All that matters is we get to Persephone in a timely manner and stop that bitch from causing anymore damage!"

The massive, multi-limbed form of the reborn Erebus stomped through the hangar, kicking over a few stray objects that were unfortunate enough to get in its way, before it marched straight through the open door in the hangar. Pausing as soon as she stepped through the passage, Nyx began to run an initial scan of the immediate area beyond the door, proceeding in slower than before. The others were right, despite her hastiness to disagree; it WAS suspicious for this door to open all of a sudden, completely unprompted. More than likely, someone was watching them, and Nyx couldn't be sure they were friendly. Nyx wanted to make 100% sure they weren't walking into a trap...
----
Yzazil, caught off-guard by the superheated blast of air unleashed by Persephone, performed a ismilar maneuver to Nichelle, using his blade as an anchor to prevent him from being completely blown off of his feet. As the God of Judgment wrenched his sword free from the floor of Persephone's palace and lunged towards Persephone, shrouding his body in Prana to empower his next blow on the ferocious Queen of Sheol, he was suddenly swept to his side by a cascade of oil, causing the God of Judgment to tumble onto his side once more. As this occurred, the flames from the torches surrounding Persephone's throne room descended upon the oil, engulfing the God of Judgment in a hellish conflagration!

The gasoline exploded dramatically from the introduction to immense heat, unleashing a deafening boom that rattled the entirety of the chamber. A sea of fire swallowed up much of the floor and filling the air with think black smoke. Within the raging conflagration, Yzazil stood up, rattled by the ferocious blast and consumed in the hellish flames left behind by the explosion. The flames slowly began to burn away at his armor, as the god marched out from the fire toward Persephone. He had to admit, he had not anticipated a move like that... he had expected an energy attack, or perhaps a swing of her abominable blade, but a deluge of oil? Certainly unexpected. It seemed as well that he had underestimated Persephone's abilities once more. She was far more powerful than he had ever anticipated, using techniques that he knew from other entities long since passed. It seemed Yzazil would more than likely need to pull out all stops in this battle - even one he dared not risk otherwise.

A mystical blue light suddenly began to fill the room from within the raging conflagration created by Persephone, as a wave of healing Prana slithered forth, invigorating the forms of Nichelle, Dante, and Evron. Nichelle especially felt her strength return, as the vicious wound across her stomach rapidly began to heal itself. On the contrary, a deeply uncomfortable, tingling pain crept up both Aram and Persephone as the light intensified. The blaze of flame slowly began to fade, leaving behind only a thick, suffocating cloud of smoke in its wake that was quickly dispelled by the sapphire radiance. From within the obscuring smoke, a massive form swelled into being, taking on the shape of a roiling thunderhead composed of azure Prana. The smoke soon fully dispelled, revealing the full extent of the entity: a massive, swirling mass of pure life force, a glowering visage consumed with ire emerging from within it. Its gaze was locked intently upon Persephone.

"Persephone... you shall pay the ultimate price for your crimes," the visage boomed, its voice like thunder, before is unleashed a massive deluge of brilliant lifeforce directly towards Persephone, intent at reducing her to nothing...
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Tengri's expression swiftly turned from one of made pride to unfathomable ire. How DARE he so easily handle his assault! What was this pretender to the grandiose splendor of he, the Conquering Star?! The one destined to rule the reborn multiverse?! As Ubel rested his hammer upon his shoulder and spoke, Tengri assumed his own posture, keeping his spear rested along his right shoulderblade as he mounted his trusty steed.

As the strong ninja's speech came to an end, Tengri merely let out an insane, broken laugh, barely restraining the unkempt emotions that burned within the mad king's soul. "You think I would surrender to YOU? After all this grandeur?!" Tengri splayed his arms out, as if to show the surrounding battlefield. "You think I, Tengri, would forsake the opportunity to have revenge on the one who so greatly humiliated me all those weeks ago?! NO! This shall be the climactic battle before the heavenly thunder that ushers in a new era! I, Tengri, the Conquering Star, shall slay you here and now, Ubel! And with the golden glow of my Machine of Unmaking, I shall emerge as the new king of all, with the beautiful Molly at my side as my one and only queen!"

Tengri twirled his spear dramatically, time and space itself distorting around the Conquering Star to create a disorienting veil around him. As he did so, a dozen duplicates of he sprung into being, identical in motion and posture as the original.

"There will be no quarter! No mercy! Either you die today... or I die today!" Tengri cackled madly. "And I would suggest preparing to face oblivion, Ubel!"

Tengri and his duplicates shrouded their body is a confusing, distorting veil of void energy, before they suddenly lunged toward Ubel at high speed, a resounding crack resonating even in the soundless void of space...
----
Mitsif led Molly down a long, winding hallway, through the abyssal bowels of Tengri's flagship. The depths were eerily silent, as if all sounds of conflict on the outside of the ship had been silenced by the fell vessel. However, the duo was not alone in the depths of the vessel - a haunting presence that watched them traversing, like a specter haunting a house. As the duo wandered the halls, seeking an escape hatch, the walls of the tunnel seemed to twist around them, sending down into a region deeper in the bowels of the flagship...
----
The trio of warriors arrived in the crushing bowels of Tengri's flagship, the crushing darkness of its abyssal depths haunting them. Demmy led the way, the thunder of Glaxion's hammer resounding down the labyrinthine halls, destroying everything in its path, while Korraz forged her own path in search of the Machine of Unmaking.

However, it soon seemed the sound had alerted an unwelcome set of eyes.

An ominous rumble seemed to respond to the thunderous challenge of Glaxion's destruction, followed by a devilish chuckle. The hall Demmy and Glaxion traveled seemed to grow impossibly long, the path ahead and behind them becoming heavily obscured in shadow. From the darkness, six burning red eyes soon manifested, glaring at the duo with ill intent. The eyes first locked onto Demmy, studying her for a moment, before a voice rung out.

"A servant, blinded by love and faith," the voice rumbled, echoing all around both Glaxion and Demmy. "She marches into the abyss, seeking answers, but finding none."

The eyes turned their attention to Glaxion, before speaking. "A warrior, stout of heart but rash of mind. She follows a blind seer in the hopes of achieving glory. In this place, she shall find only despair..."

Suddenly, from the darkness ahead, the sounds of metallic scraping could be heard, followed by the distinctive roar of a horde of Mal'akh. The voice laughed as the eyes faded, and a horde of roughly fifteen of the monsters emerged, their bodies covered in a thick coating of sickly black ichor...

Meanwhile, as Korraz traversed the halls alongside Hod, a mysterious voice spoke from behind her. Darkness crept around her, as her hall seemed to stretch onwards into an unfathomable distance ahead.

"You march alone toward oblivion, and yet you do not falter... why?" The voice soon revealed itself to be the shadowy figure, the Colossal Despot, from back on the Realm of the Ninja. He seemed genuinely curious to the giant's actions. "What grants you such fearlessness against the crushing void...? Is it hopelessness? No, that can't be it... is it determination?"
Nuestra shook her head at O'nugulao's suggestion. "Oh no no, nothing of the sort. My mind is just on the future. This battle... it's going to decide a lot of things. So it's left me very... stressed, shall we say."

At Cider's shouting, dozens of strange mechanical drones emerged from the bowels of the ship, each of them looking akin to a fly the size of a human hand. The drones got to work and helping stop the bleeding to Xpveinees' wounds using some sort of strange coagulating foam, before they hoisted her up as a swarm and began to take her into some sort of surgical chamber...
"I shall elaborate as best I can," Owlzarus replied amicably to the hero. "Drillgore has consuemd the biomass of an entire planet and taken the child as his own. He seems to have taken a liking to the ninjas, and has taken this child hostage in the hopes of drawing them to his current whereabouts - more than likely as a ploy to utilize his control of the planet he has to destroy them. I have offered to go in their stead in this temporal duplicate in order to avoid physical harm. Since Tengri and Persephone are at large still, Drillgore's machinations have gone uncontested. I fear if we do not stop him, he could become a threat on par or greater than they ever were. I ask you to aid us in destroying Drillgore once and for all, to stop whatever plans he has set in motion before he completes them."

Owlzarus sighed. "Drillgore's mind is an enigma... his mind clouds my sight. Predicting his next move is difficult, as he is capricious and cunning. We will need to act quickly, for his next move is never easy to anticipate."
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Cthelee, Fiotto and Evoex grouped up, and watched as the female ninja reunited with their uncle. To be honest, everything here was making him homesick. If only Quatheral would be able to check up on him and tell him he was doing a good job, he would probably be okay. But everything here was like a never ending hell rollercoaster. Only the occasional stop of the ride is where Cthelee could catch his breath. Where and when was going to end? Would the ride just end up killing them all? He.. Why did he try to help? All he is is just a problem in the Ninja's way. What was their even goal in the first place? He couldn't even remember it at this point. Was it worth the lives of Howo and Ishome? Did the Quatheral group even make an impact?

Cthelee just let out a sigh and hanged his head low, rubbing his feathery temples with his wings. He really shouldn't be thinking about these things. It'd just be more unnecessary problems for the Ninjas if they knew what was going through his mind. He stretched out his wings, putting a fake smile on his face.

[Border]"FEELING ALRIGHT, CTHELEE?"[/Border]

Cthelee nodded, flapping his right wing once. He looked down at Fiotto, who was waving his hands at him to try and get his attention.

"I really hope so, Cthelee. I know this is kind of rough on those ol' feathers of yours." Fiotto stated, grabbing hold of Cthelee's wing in an honest effort to try and comfort him.

Cthelee's once fake smile turned genuine, wrapping Fiotto into a hug with his other wing. Fiotto let out a little squeak as he will pulled into a half hug.

"Ack! Y-You're still clean right!?"

Cthelee snorted. Of course the little robot would still be concerned about their own cleanliness. Just like he always was, and probably still in the foreseeable future. Maybe this the little boost Cthelee needed. Even if he didn't have Quatheral, he still had his chums her to get him through a little longer.

[Border]"DUE TO MY CURRENT CONDITION, I AM AFRAID THAT I CAN NOT TOUCH AND EMBRACE IN THE NICE WARM EMBRACE OF A HUG WITHOUT CAUSING HARM TO BOTH YOU AND I. SO, I WILL ATTEMPT TO USE THIS TEXT BOX TO BEND AROUND YOU TO TRY AND GET A HUG THAT WAY! : D [/Border]

Evoex grabbed hold of his own text box, attempting to try and bend it. Unfortunately, the poor glitched being accidently just snapped his own text box right down the middle. Evoex floated there for a few seconds, as if processing what just happened. He then let the two pieces of his text box and dissipate away.

[Border]"OH.. PERHAPS NOT." : ( [/Border]

Cthelee frowned. Evoex really did need to fixed up.. Cthelee grabbed onto Evoex's newest textbox using his blue tongues, and attempted to hug it with the best of his ability.

Evoex's arms suddenly shot upwards to his own face in less than a frame, his head bobbing up and down. [Border]"WOW WOW! THANKS CTHELEE!1 THAT SURE MEANS A LOT!" : D : D : D : D[/Border]

"Yes yes, this is well and good, but we also have our own matters to attend to my pals!" Fiotto said, raising a finger to them both. He went to adjust his hat, only to again realized he lost it. Fiotto was still kicking himself over that. How could he be so clumsy!? He just decided to return to his finger pointing up at the two. "We still have to search for our new Quatheral beings!"

[Border]"MY BABIES!"[/Border]

"Whaat!? No! Stop calling them that. It's weird!" Fiotto exclaimed with genuine confusion.

[Border]"SORRY."[/Border]

"Anyways, yes.. Er, Uquillious and Markeyy! I suggest we ask Aphrodite to help us find them. She seems to not be as busy at the moment."

With the group all giving a nod, Fiotto waddled up to the goddess and waved at her. "Greetings, Aphrodite! We're currently looking for Uquillious and Markeyy, you haven't seen them, have you?"
-----------------------------------------------------

The pink pony Quatheral waved at Emmanuel, a great big dorky smile on her face. The two listened to Emmanuel's ramblings, now getting of the situation. To be honest, Uquillious was kinda tuning out his words as kept going on. She just wanted to meet the kids and make them happy! But as it turned out, they were all sleeping it seemed. A shame! She wanted to cheer them up! She couldn't just go into their dreams and play with them there... could she? Well, maybe only in her dreams. Wait, wouldn't that mean she would want to connect with others in some type of dream world? How bizarre! What was she even thinking at this point! She was just thinking about something silly again! That's what!

The eccentric Quatheral stuck out her tongue with pure innocence, still only half paying attention to Manny's words. It was only when then Manny's last sentence snapped her out of her trance. Their names huh? Uquillious was grinning widely on the inside. And like that, Manny had fallen into a classic trap! She looked at Markeyy, who returned with a smile that knew they were both thinking of the same thing. Once Emmanuel was finished, Uquillious stood up on her hind legs, with Markeyy standing on top of Uquillious's horn on one foot.

"My name Uquillious!" The pink pony sang in a musical tone.

"And my name is Markeyy!!" The orange monkey also sang, acting like they had done this whole intro of themselves many times before!"

"And we're from the great world of Quatheral!!"
"And we're from the great world of Quatheral!!"

The two sang at the same time, with Markeyy jumping high into the air, landing on top of Emmanuel's head. Uquillious giggled, golden glitter shooting out of Uquillious's horn and landing all over Emmanuel. The happy Quatheral beings cheered, proud of their short performance. It was only then when Uquillious realized they should've stayed quiet due to the sleeping children nearby. She slapped her hoof against her face, causing an adorable squeak to come out of her hooves.

"S-Sorry Mr. Manny! I totally forgot about the children!" She then went into a hushed tone, trying to stay quiet. "I promise I'll be quieter!"

Markeyy chuckled, shaking his head. "I think we're fine if we talk normally here, Uqi! They won't here us probably anyway! Emmanuel did just say the meds here are super strong! So they won't likely wake up!" An almost sinister smile appeared on Markeyy's face. He twirled his striking rod, and started to speak to Dante's best buddy again. "Sorry to disturb ya'! But we're doing a quick round up and evacuation here! We already got a couple people here to Quatheral, so they're all safe and sound! Actually, quite a small bit more than a couple!"

"Yeah!" Uquillious supported. "Quatheral's a great mom! She'll look after them with a careful eyes! I promise you Manny!" She shot Manny with a big goofy grin. Despite not asking permission, Uquillious already stated to gallop around the corner and into the room.

Markeyy just chuckeled once again, soon hopping after Uquillious. He stopped however just before he turned the corner. He leaned against the wall with his left hand. "If you want to be sure it's safe, I could just open a portal here so you can pop in and out just to make sure we aren't up to something bad!"

"I see. O'nugulao flatly stated. "I hope then this battle does go well for you. After all, you have provided support where you didn't need to. I thank you for that. O'nugulao stared out in front of them. It was rare to go inside of a spaceship. Usually on Quatheral, everything is broken. It's then usually dismanteled for parts or a new resident usually takes it. But it's never able to move. It still felt strange to O'nugulao to be inside of one.

"So what's the current strategy against our target?

"Yeah! And how can we help!? I can do a lot ya'know?" Cider suddenly showed up, walking towards the two.

"You weren't even supposed to come along. You're staying behind. I refuse you to be killed or hurt.

"Like heck I am! I'm not gonna sit back on twirl my crystals around! I gotta do something!"

"How about digging a hole and hiding so you don't get smashed into nothing?"

"Heyy!" Cider flopped her ears down and crossed her arms. "I bet I'm physically stronger than you!"

"Stop with this debate, I'm not arguing with you any longer. Conversation ends here.

"Errrrgh.. Stupid kill joy."

Meanwhile, Xpveinees was groaning over the pain she was experiencing. Granted, it had lessened due to the robots help, but it still stung. She staggered towards the surgical room. She let the robots lay her down onto the table. Though, when a couple of the bots grabbed her spear, she nearly punched the living lights out of them, but she didn't even have the strength to fight at the moment. She just laid there, breathing harshly.

"Клянусь, если один из вас, роботов, вырвет мою селезенку, я обязательно превращу вас всех в консервный нож!"

"My name is Boore! My other mask wearing being is my sibling! Nice to meet ya!"

Boore pointed over to Booled.

"They're really cool! I'd be nothing without them! And that goes vice versa! We're in..sep..rable! That's how you say that word right? Yeah! Anyway sir, would you like to help us against the being that killed us and has a child hostage? It could be fun!"

"Yes, that is the case, Jake." Booled stated, agreeing with Owlzarus. "If Drillgore were to have more control of Quatheral energy, he may end up making a big move soon if not already. Everyone will likely die if he continues."

As Mitsif and Molly moved through the hallway, Molly began to ask the tricky Quatheral some question. About saving some one of her friends. Errggh, she really didn't want to. She'd rather just get away from this boring place as fast as possible. She also didn't want to be caught, that would be really bad at this point. Unless taking this friend would upset Tengri! Then it would seem worth it! She tapped her fingers against her chin several times before nodding in response to Molly's question. If Mitsif found them annoying however, she could always just ditch them.

As the two continued to sneak down. Mitsif reached into her belly, pulling out a piece of wrapped candy. On the wrapper, it stated it was some type of.. "Galla Candy Bar". When she opened it, the candy in question looked like cotton candy mixed in with some type of unknown blue bread. Upon closer inspection, there were also small pods of liquid stored in it, added to make it have a small spice to the candy.

While Molly was looking at the candy bar, Mitsif got a chill up her spine. Something... was most certainly off. They had been walking for what seemed like a mile now, and yet they've seen nothing! Just featureless walls? Something was up. She knew it. And she also knew who was causing this. That stupid stupid STUPID red eye thing! She could almost feel it watching her and Molly, but no matter where she looked, Raspaganje was not to be seen. She balled her fists up.

Fine, very well. Two can play at a game of trickery. She was game. With a determined look and a proud giggle, she pulled her head inside her chest, looking around to find the perfect tool. Unfortunately, most of it was all junk. She still didn't give up. She continued to rummage through her things until she found the tool she was looking for underneath a pile of socks. It was just big and heavy enough so that she could carry it one of her hands. Mitsif pulled it out and held it closely to her face.

It was one of Migue's tools used for construction. She just took it cause it looked neat and never used it. Well, let's hope she remembered how to used this thing! She flicked the red switch, and turned the silver ring in the middle of the device to the right 5 times. After a loud click, the screwdriver like device opened up at the tip, revealing 4 points, along with an extra in the center. Mitsif then pressed the blue button at the bottom. Within a second, 5 red laser beams came out from the device, soon forming into one big laser about the size of a finger in diameter. With a mocking giggle, she began to aim it at the wall, cutting a doorway for both Molly and Mitsif to go through!

Take that you stupid red eyed creep!
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I see...” Dante replied with a raised eyebrow. “So, you want to not only replace us, but play god as well. To become the sole power that the entirety of existence falls under... That’s your goal.

The guardian crossed his arms determinedly, as very briefly, his eyes flashed with royal blue from Yzazil’s sudden gift. “Unfortunately, that won’t happen, not while we’re here, and not while there is still good in the multiverse fighting for what’s right. The multiverse isn’t yours to rule, nor is it anyone else’s. Evron...”

With a nod, Evron broke off from Dante, and as he did, 25 clones followed in his wake, mirroring his every move. “You see, there’s a tiny little problem with this entire game plan you’ve drummed up in that twisted mind of yours...” He spread his arms out wide, “You can’t replace us, sweetheart.”

The clones, now having surrounded Aram, did the same.

We’re one-of-a-kind!” They exclaimed in unison.

Evron aimed his dominant hand at Aram, his little army shortly following suit. Red Ki started to aggressively conglomerate in the palms of them all, before Evron took it one extra step further, outstretched his other hand that he would’ve otherwise used to mitigate the ferocious recoil, and gathered additional Ki into it as well.

“As one of the four appointed guardians of the multiverse by Heaven itself, and on the decree of the Tyrant Act, section 8b, I’m ordering you to stand down, or get your ass vaporized.” Evron sharply commanded. “Personally, I wouldn’t mind at all if you didn’t; kicking a power hungry idiot’s face in is my personal therapy.”

Ubel braced as the squadron of kings surged forward. Conjuring massive amounts of Ki into the whole of Soul Ravager, he lifted the hammer up high over his head and prepared for the right moment to present itself. The window was magnificently small, but Ubel has dealt with smaller still.

“You’re a monster, Tengri... And I’m going to stop you.” The ninja declared.

The King of Kings was nearly upon him now, and without hesitation, Ubel brought down his hammer with forces of which spat in the face of the empty void of space, and expelled sonic booms from the brunt end. The mighty weapon smashed into the cold steel of Tengri’s warship, and sent an enormous, encompassing explosion of pure kinetic energy that hurtled into the faces of the mad king and his puppets.

Aphrodite turned and knelt down when Fiotto approached. Listening with a curious ear at the classy little creature’s inquiry, she furrowed her brow upon attempting to remember where exactly had she’d seen those two last.

“Hmmm, now that you mention it, it has been a little while since I’ve last seen them.” Aphrodite replied. Her eyes then lit up, and she rose back up to motion for Fiotto, and Evoex to follow her towards the estate. “Come on, let’s go see if we can find them, yeah? They couldn’t have gotten too far! Hey, Piccolo, would you like to join-”

She stopped when she turned to find that the Namekian had gone. “Well, I wonder where he’s gone off to. That’s alright, I’m sure he’ll be back soon.”

With that, Aphrodite approached Daeva and placed a loving hand on her shoulder, mouthing the words, “be right back”. The ninja smiled at her, and the goddess continued towards the kingdom with her little group in tow. She did a final stop in front of Cthelee, and lowered one of her hands in offering for the bird to take.

“Come on, sweetie, let’s go and find your friends.” She said warmly.

Before she could get too far, Emmanuel was already on the small unicorn, and both carefully quickly collected her in his arms. He held Uquillious in front of his face for a moment, shooting her a smirk. “Not so fast, missy, yous ain’t gettin’ any further while I’m here!” Manny told her, before turning on his heels and marched out of the room.

Making it back to where Markeyy was waiting, Emmanuel sat Uquillious on her bottom next to him, and waved a finger in her face. With the two of them managed for the time being, he took a moment to think about the question they’d placed in his lap. Manny caressed his chin in deep thought at such a prospect, humming a single, flat note to himself as he weighed his options.

Finally, he stuck his index finger in the air, and said candidly, “I think we should see what Princess Daeva thinks about all this first. With the other ninjas currently out, she’s in charge around here. I’ll let her make that decision, if the two of yous don’t mind.”

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dea sat up and gave a harsh chuckle as the teenage figure looked at her, head tilted. "Look, I'll give you credit, Luci... you're closer than Miss Krueger was. You've actually got your little trick at the right age, but-"

"<What's with that accent? >" the boy asked in Chinese. He gave a confused but wry smile. "<You sound American. Are you and Brody pulling a prank on me?>"

Despite no oxygen reaching her muscles, each action causing her body to cannibalize itself, the superhuman leapt up and bound onto the draconic hand with one great jump. The boy did not even flinch.

"<Da, is... is that you?>" Dea asked, her voice uncharacteristically small and unsure. "<Really you? Not... not a trick... not... anything else but... you?>"

"<Um, yeah,>" he answered, smirk falling away to leave only concern. He stroked his chin, where a thin sheet of jet black hairs were beginning to form a triangle. "<I know you didn't think I should start growing a goatee, but it doesn't look that bad, does it? I just want to look older, not... different. Dad likes it, I think.>"

Dea's only answer was pull him into a hug.

"<I missed you, Da. So- so much...>"

"<You've only been gone a few weeks, Dea>" he replied with confusion. He still wrapped his arms around her in return. "<But... I missed you too. It's pretty boring when you're gone.>"

Dea shakes her head into his shoulder. "<It's... a long story. Too long. I'm just happy to see you, okay?>"

. . .

High above the happy reunion, creeping across the ceiling like a scrap of black velvet, Bug watched Dea with interest. She had come here upon feeling the sudden surge in void energies, but had not expected to find her favorite victim, and in such a sorry state too. She did not know what had done this, what had turned what once seemed indestructible into a walking corpse, but it presented a great opportunity.

The battle with Minos had reduced her to almost nothing, burned away most of her expansive body. She could always grow another, but it revealed a weakness in her: in the theater of their enemies, she was too easy to destroy. She would always survive if some part of her remained intact, but what if she forgot to take precautions? What if she did not have time to?

So what if some part of could not be destroyed? What if some portion of her makeup, a roughly human-shaped portion, was composed of cells that had seem all mortal weapons and laughed?

Dea's cells could not multiple as rapidly as hers could, but that would not be their purpose. Their purpose would be integration into her greater whole as a tool, to be moved where they were most needed at any given moment. They could protect her, letting a part of her survive anything. They could be moved to her limbs, letting her strike as heavily as gods did. They would be the stones to her water, the durability to her flexibility.

She just needed to take them.

Pushing off the ceiling, Bug hung down like a wingless bat. Her rearmost legs swelled, going from thin and spidery to tense and ready to spring, like those of a frog. Her uppermost pair of legs grew longer and flatter, widening into a pair of sheering blades just long enough to encompass the average human neck. She aimed this segmented guillotine at the back of Dea's.

She didn't need the head, Bug deiced as leapt down, cracking the roof with the force of her launch...

Pulling back his hand as casually as he could when he realized Tenkarus did not intend to shake it, Alex nodded.

"Yeah, making things better... that's what I try to do when I can. But all this... I think we got in over our heads, huh, Gull?"

The varul, still hovering close to the young man, not yet fulling trusting Tenkarus- she knew, as all who knew him did, that Alex was often too trusting- grunted. "Fear even Mattuger would be."

Alex cast his gaze on Mara. "Um... you seem restless too. Maybe we can't go fight, but... surely there's something else we can do? There are a lot of scared, anxious people here... lots of kids... maybe putting together something to entertain them would help? There's all sorts here... there have to be a lot of stories too."

Fray smiled as she watched Daeva greet her estranged uncle. She was happy for her friends, if perhaps a bit envious. She did not have family, as long as one did not count Bug. She was unique. She did not remember where she and her other half had come from. Their earliest memories were of simply existing one day, and of the frivolous urges that had compelled them most of their life.

Nothing had mattered back then. Now, Daeva mattered, as well as everything Daeva cared about.

So she would protect at least some of it.

Without further farewells, Fray stepped into her rift, bound for Tengri's ship...

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Indeed, even as the shadows grew around Korraz, obscuring her to a point where only the lights of her coat and yellow eyes could be seen of her, she did not falter. She did not slow. She continued to move forward, ever onwards, towards her goal.

What did drive the giant? What compelled her to brave through the worst the multiverse had to offer?

It had to do with what she fought for.

Korraz fought for those unable to do so. She fought so that others did not have to; suffering for those who should not have to. She stopped the spilling of innocent blood by spilling her own. She saved lives by putting her own on the line.

She fought for her home, Bjornskar. She fought for her family and friends. She fought to protect the balance of nature of her home as well as any others she might find herself on. She had been born a strong and mighty Borskall, and she used it to protect what she loved, not to bully and hurt. She had always had a strong instinct to protect those weaker than her. Indeed, it was out of love that she fought. It was out of love that she stood up against the greatest of threats so that cubs could grow up. It was her love of nature and of her home, with its great mountains and auroras, that drove her to do what it took to preserve them, no matter her personal thoughts towards violence.

She fought because if she did not, then everything she cared for would be in danger.

She fought... because she must.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The oppressive air of the ship was overwhelming for Molly. As Mitsif led her deeper into the ship, she looked around nervously. Was this... Was this really the way out? Or... toward where Ubel was? She felt a pit in her stomach, a sensation that they were going the wrong way, but she had no choice but to trust Mitsif's judgement on where to go.

Then, the Quatheral stopped, and pulled out a candy bar. Molly couldn't help but look at it. No sooner did she do that, than she noticed the Quatheral pull out another device, and aim it toward a wall. Red lasers fired from the device, and a hole was cut through the wall. Molly stepped back as a piece of the wall clattered down. But... Why had she-

"There is dark magic at play here." The voice of the Lifemother echoed in her mind. "And our guide has noticed it as well. Were I not so weak, I could dispel of it, but... for now we can only trust her."

"W-what kind of dark magic?" Molly asked as she followed Mitsif. "T-to where?"

"Toward a pool of highly dangerous energy... Likely the machine that Tengri has in use here..."

------------------

Demmy's one good eye narrowed in annoyance as the voice spoke around her. She had never heard this voice before, but for some reason the tone it carried rubbed her the wrong way. She wanted to do nothing more than to grab the owner by the throat and smash him down into the sides of the ship, but the eyes faded away before she could finish that thought, and instead, her ire was turned to the horde that came charging toward her and Glaxion.

"You think you know me?" Demmy snorted as the crater that was her dead eye glowed. Several beams of crimson energy fired out into the Mal'akh horde, and several of them were cut in half and fell to the ground. The beams curved back in, and struck through the severed parts, and burned away at the black material that covered them.

"You know nothing about me." Yet as she said this, she sensed the Molly life signature at the top of the ship begin to move. She turned to GLaxion. "You okay if I leave these to you?" She asked the Borskall...

------------------

"Ubel... Why did you come here? Just to suffer and die?"

The voice was Molly's, and one that seemed to echo all around the warrior. There was a hint of remorse in Molly's voice.

"You came to save me and to stop Tengri... But it is hopeless for you. Tengri is too mighty, his power is maximum, his will is even mightier. Once he is done with you, the Machine of Unmaking will wipe out your world, and all of your kind. You only prolong the inevitable, Ubel. You only struggle in desperation, in futility, against the will of the Multiverse..."

Tenkarus realized she had forgotten to take Alex's hand, but by the time she turned back to take it, he was already looking elsewhere. She turned away, with a mild "hmmph" as her shoulders slumped and she figure visibly deflated.

Mara, on the other hand, seemed to lighten up at Alex's suggestion. "I... Stories, yes. I'm kinda used to telling children stories... I can definitely do that. I know a lot of stories, from my own old life and childhood."

"Stories sounds good!" Risel interjected. "I do love stories as well. They help keep me calm."

"And we fey are also keen in the lore and words of a good tale." The kelpie said. "Whatever you can do to help us, and help out those of the Ninjas in need, we would greatly appreciate."

Mara took a deep breath and crossed her arms. Her forehead furrowed, and she gripped her arms tight. "I... Yes, you're right. I'm just... I'm worried about my husband. I want to be by his side and help him, but..." She shook her head. "He has help coming his way. I can help here. Tell me where your wounded and sick are, and I can help them."

The Kelpie nodded, and began to lead Mara off. Risel looked over at Alex. "Do we help them? Help the wounded? Help the sick?"

As the massive form of Erebus moved its way out of the hanger and into the open city of Dudael, Nyx heard screams and voices from down below. The sudden appearance of the machine had caused many onlookers and civilians of the city to seek shelter, as they had assumed themselves to be safe as they watched the sparks and lights dance from the Palace of Shadows.

"You know, it's odd to see Gyu Oni fleeing in terror from a human." Lae mused to himself. "It's usually the other way around."

"Power feels good when you're the big strong one." Aseya chuckles.

Among the onlookers were armed soldiers, Gyu Oni and harpies and large trolls and minotaurs. They were uncertain as to what to make of the huge machine, if it was something Lilith was making use of, and wisely kept their distance...

-----------

She took her seat at an opposing table from the four who were already there. Persephone felt a knot in her stomach develop. Was there a chance any of these four truly knew who she was? No, there was no way, no way at all. Her disguise was perfect, that of an older drow woman. Her skin was darker than normal, her ears pointed, her face more wrinkled and her hair a light black. Even her eyes were now like charcoal, all thanks to the ring she wore, a gift from D'aon to help veil her appearance.

She had to admit, they certainly seemed like an unusual group, based on what D'aon had told her. She had expected prized experienced warriors, but instead, these were something else entirely. One was a man with crimson red skin, and equally red eyes. Another was a halfling who glared daggers at those around her and cursed under her breath. The third was a massive muscular beast covered in fur, with a mask that hid her face, and the fourth was a red haired elvish woman in a cloak and hood, with a large ape by her side. Though this was the first time she laid eyes upon them, she had heard them the night before, very loudly protesting and arguing with each other over the exact terms of a deal they had made with the Resistance. The noise had gotten so bad, Persephone had shot an ice pillar through the roof of the hotel to silence them, and in hindsight she was thankful no one had been hurt by her thoughtlessness.

The inn keeper, a large green skinned ogre, snorted. "With your first mission out of the way, introductions are in order." He gestured over from the four individuals to several others who were seated alongside Persephone. One of them was an avian like creature with giant sickle claws. Another was a red eyed hulking figure covered in a cloak of its own, and another was a cyclops with a club. "These here are your fellow Resistance members."

Persephone was the first to rise. "I am Pera." She lied. "And let me just say, your clearing of the Void Hound den was most impressive."

"In less than a day, even." The clawed avian hissed. "And the name's Voti."

"Laeptus." The red eyed Goliath rumbled. "And the cyclops beside me is Proteus."

The cyclops rose, and gave the new four a bow. "A pleasure to meet you, ladies and sir." His bow was returned by the red man, and the red haired woman nodded.

"The name is Rovagug." The red man said, before he too gestured to those beside him. "And these are my allies and friends. The druid is Nyvanna, the large one is Korraz, and the tiny one is Nita."

"Tiny only in stature." Nita hissed. "Not in how much pain I can afflict to liers and double crossers!"

Korraz placed a hand before Nita, and the halfling visibly relaxed, though her eyes glared daggers at Laeptus. Persephone internally sighed. It seemed she was still sore over the exact amount she and the others got from that mission, if what she heard last night was true...

"I never double crossed you." Laeptus's voice snapped back. "You merely misheard what I said."

"You intentionally threw us off!"

Jether whistled, and brought both Laeptus and Nita's attention on him. "In any case, we're all on the same page now, on the same side. Belphor has lost it and is sending his armies left and right to round up any and all humans not just here in Hudai, but across other realms as well. His actions threaten everyone here, and if he isn't stopped, who knows how many people will die. Sheol cannot know peace until he is dethroned."

Persephone nodded. "We know Belphor has men stationed in a mining town to the north and west of here. He's planning on gathering up Feldite, a highly dangerous material that just being in contact with is lethal for most creatures. We need you to go in there and stop that operation, before Belphor acquires what he needs."

Nita snorted. "Why the hell should we have to go into some ratty-ass mine for you? Can't you idiots do it yourselves? I have better things to do!"

Rovagug glares at Nita. "Nita, I want as little to do with these political matters myself, as I had enough of those in my past life. But right now-"

"Fuck right now! I want money and I want respect! And I want Hevar and Karzahni's heads! I got his brother, and I want him now!"

Voti cleared his throat. "Funny you mention Karzahni, because word has it he is overseeing the mining opera-"

Nita's fists slammed down onto the table. The halfling's eyes glittered. "Hell yeah! Let's go wreck these mines!"

Rovagug turned to Jether and Voti. "We'll help out, but once Belphor is dealt with, I ask that you leave me alone. I do not wish to be dragged into any more wars or struggles." Beside him, Korraz nodded, before she took a sip of her tea.

"That can be arranged. You would deserve nothing less for what Belphor did to the four of you." Persephone said. "30,000 gold split between the four of you, once the mines are cleared of Bel-"

"A question I have for you, Pera." Nyvanna's voice cut through Persephone's own. The elf's cold eyes locked upon Persephone's own. Persephone felt it, a presence from within the elf that was unlike the others. Something unnatural. "Or rather, a request."

"Yes?" Persephone was quick to reply. "What would it be?"

"If it isn't more gold and fame, it's worth-"

Nita was cut short by the ape glaring at her, before Nyvanna continued, "Once Belphor is no more, I ask to have full access to the library within the Palace, and whatever information may be stored in there."

Proteus huffed. "We cannot promise every single book will remain intact when this is all said and done. A lot of knowledge will be destroyed or lost."

"Then I'll make sure none of it is caught in the crossfire." Nyvanna's glare shifted to Proteus, who visibly wiltered and stepped back.

Internally, Persephone couldn't help but smile. It was clear to her now why D'aon had suggested these four. Or rather, the druid among them. The halfling clearly was all bark and no bite, and the man simply wished to be done with the state of affairs. And the giant... She was more concerned with drinking tea than speaking her mind. But the druid... There was something about her that spoke to Persephone. Cold, ruthless, and determined. All that from just a glare and a few sentences.

There was no doubt in her mind. The seal she needed broken, this woman would be the one to do it. She would be the great asset she would need. She reached her hand out to Nyvanna.

"Then we have a deal. Welcome to the Resistance." She said with a smile. Nyvanna took the hand and shook it.

Persephone snarled as she felt her body be wracked with pain. Her eyes turned to face the rising glowing form of Yzazil, and she felt the ground itself shudder from his proclamation. Yet, despite the fearsome display, Persephone knew this was a good thing. His physical form had been destroyed by the gasoline explosion, and without a physical form, Yzazil was running purely on his energy reserves just to maintain his presence and attack. And that could be easily dealt with.

As the divine fire from Yzazil roared down to consume her, Persephone lifted up her hand, and a great gust of wind blew in from all directions toward Yzazil. The pure life force found itself torn apart and carved into by the powerful winds, yet Persephone was still struck by it. She felt her skin burn from the pure life energy, and it was an overwhelming wretched agony. Yet, even this was not enough from Yzazil, as dark netheral properties within the Ruler of Sheol billowed out and blasted Yzazil's life force away. The form of the God of Judgement crashed against the giant stone seat of the throne atop the palace. Persephone, form wreathed in black fire, turned to where Yzazil was...

And raised her blackened blade just in time to deflect both of Nichelle's own. The ground beneath Persephone's feet cracked and splintered from the kinetic force carried by the clone, who kicked away from Persephone right as she swung her free icy blade toward her. Nichelle's body twisted in the air to avoid the strike, then she brought her blades behind her and sent kinetic blasts through them to propel herself back at Persephone, feet first. Both feet connected against the chest of the Lord of Sheol, and an audible loud CRACK could be heard as Persephone struggled to keep her footing. Her eyes widened as she tried to keep the clone' at bay, but Nichelle's strikes were faster than before, more focused, and able to keep up with her. Was this Yzazil's blessing? His cursed blessing?

Nichelle stabbed both blades forward, and Persephone sidestepped the double stab, only to see a pair of crimson eye beams fire from Nichelle's eyes right at her. The beams dug into Persephone's shoulder, but they failed to stagger her away, and with a murderous scream, the Lord of Sheol stabbed her fell blade toward Nichelle. The dark energy within tore through the ground, and the bio-weapon was only able to avoid it by the skin of her teeth, only for the ice blade to connect with her mid-side, and send her sprawling across the ground...

-----------------------

Aram held a hand to her mouth as she observed the clones of Evron circle around her. She felt the pain stab into her body, the affliction of Yzazil, but she ignored it the best she could. As she had been before, such a thing would cripple her, but now? She barely even registered it, like a tick burying its head into her back.

"You really are too stupid to realize the truth, are you?"

From each of her fingertips fired out thin rays of light. The rays pierced through the clones, ten of them, before they turned and twisted to aim at those that remained. The clones tried to evade the beams, but they were locked on and as agile and maneuverable as the Ninjas themselves. Aram chuckled, as her arms and legs flared up and both Evron and Dante were forced to shield their eyes. In this bright light, Aram lifted a hand to the sky, and and divine lightning tore through the air as twin branches of it struck down upon both Dante and Evron...

-----------------

In the top room of the spire, Heather watched the carnage unfold with a bemused, curious expression on her face. Or rather, she tried to watch the carnage that was unfolding, but between the bright lights and the speeds at which most of the combatants were moving, she couldn't keep them in her sights very well. She could only catch a glimpse of the Ninjas or of Persephone or Nichelle before they vanished from sight again.

"What an unwatchable drag!" She snorted. Heather folded her arms beneath her chest and stamped her foot. "Am I to just stay here standing and be a limp dick observer? How repugnant!"

"Temper, temper, Heather. That temperament of yours will do you no good here."

The voice came from behind her. Heather turned, and witnessed the shadows of the room gather together. The darkness took form, and rose up into a black skeletal dressed woman with long blonde hair that was pink at the tips. An old wooden pipe was in her right hand, and her left tapped against her thigh. "But then, I guess a soon to be king has no need to hold their temper, would you say?"

"And who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Heather narrowed her eyes at the woman. "Another shitty dressed anime character?... Wait, I recognize your voice... You're the rat from the pantry!"

The woman gave Heather a nod. "Indeed, a rat unlike any other. This rat is an idol once beloved and adored by millions, a rat who brings hell and horror wherever she goes. A rat by many names, but you may call me Chang'e, the star that fell from the heavens."

"So I was close to getting your name right the first time. Charles, Chang'e, same thing." Heather's wings fluttered ever faster. "Well, I've been waiting here for you to make me a king, and to restore my power! I don't want to be some shitty tiny fairy anymore! Damn that Miyoshi for doing this to me!"

The smile that was on Chang'es face slowly grew from ear to ear as she loomed over Heather. She raised up a finger, and tapped it against the tiny pixie's forehead. Heather felt her body be flung from her hovering position into a chair, one far too large for her. "Yes, I did promise to make you a king. And a king you shall be. Here is the reward you so justly deserve, Heather Chavs."

The tiny pixie's stare burned into Chang'es eyes, yet that stare found itself shifted away from her, and down toward Heather's own body. She began to feel... stronger. Different. She looked down at her hands and arms, and she noticed that she had begun to grow. Where once she had been a tiny diminutive pixie less than a foot in height, she had returned to her normal size. The wings that were on her back shriveled into her body, and Heather couldn't help but grin. She was back to how she was before! No longer was she some tiny weak pixie! She was restored, and as she flexed her hands and fingers, she felt a power ripple within her, a power far greater than any she had felt before.

"Hell yeah! This is what I'm talking about!" She jumped from the chair and puffed her chest out. "I feel like a million of me all bunched together! At last, I will be a king among kings! I feel invincible! All I need is a crown and-"

A sharp pain in her chest brought Heather's victorious thoughts came crashing down. She fell to her hands and knees, and she tried to rise back up, but another wave of pain forced her to remain on all fours. Why... Why did she feel so... Why was this happening? Was that last meal Doris had cooked finally setting in? No, that was far too long ago, this had to be...

"What... Did you do... To me?!" Heather managed to pant out at the observing form of Chang'e, who sucked on the top of the wooden pipe she had and leaned in close to Heather. She exhaled, and a ring of smoke and nicotine blasted into Heather's face. It burned her lungs, and yet it somehow made everything feel so much worse.

"I told you, didn't I?" Chang'e walked over to the seat Heather had been in, and seated herself there. "I would give you what you deserved, and make you a king, and a king you are becoming."

Any retort or curses Heather had in her mouth died as the bones in her hands and arms twisted and cracked beneath her skin. Her hands began to swell in size, and her pale human skin turned into a dark leathery green as her nails sharpened into claws. Her once petite hands had become swollen meaty paws, and then the rest of her body followed suit. The clothes that had grown with her into her normal size ripped and tore as muscle rippled across her back and arms. Her legs thickened into stubby pillars, and her chest and stomach bulged out into a single rotund blob that glowed with many red hues within. Heather could only scream as her once human frame became something ghastly, something hideous in her sight. Only her head and face remained normal, perched upon the demonic body she now had, over ten feet in height and covered in muscle and fat.

And then, the pain engulfed her every thought, and her face and head were the last to transform. Her blonde hair fell from her scalp, and her head bulged out like the rest of her body. Sharpened broken teeth were exposed out of a lipless mouth, and the last thoughts of Heather Chavs were of confusion and pain, before everything became replaced with bottomless hatred and hunger. What was left was a hulking demon, now no longer Heather in any shape or form, two bun like protrusions from the top of its head. The fiend stared down at Chang'e, and lowered itself to one knee. A deep, masculine voice rumbled from its mouth. "This king is your loyal servant, My Master."

Chang'e chuckled, and blew another ring of smoke out into the fiend's face. "Yes. I have made you a king, A King of the Solamiths. Is this not fitting for a traitor and a brute? You will lord over what becomes of mankind in many worlds, my first and greatest Solamith."

"As you wish. Give me humans to devour, and I shall gladly tear them apart." The Solamith lowly laughed. "Tell me who to break, and I will grind them into dust."
Last edited by Giratina93 on Wed May 26, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Nyx, seeing, the civilians fleeing in terror, quickly changed her march to avoid as much of the populated areas as possible. Even if this place was under the thumb of Persephone, she suspected most of the people who lived here were as much victims of her tyranny as her home was. As such, it would be in poor taste - and bad morals - to carelessly trample through the city itself.

Nyx's eyes locked, transfixed upon the lights and flashes that shook the entirety of the Palace of Shadows. The fighting going on in there must be intense... she had to hustle if she was gonna help out uncle Yzzy! Nyx quickly tapped on her machine's control panel, before activating the Sheol-modified Erebus' jump jets! A jet of fire and a plume of smoke erupted from the machine as it took to the air, and hurtled less-than-gracefully towards Persephone's grandiose palace.

"Okay guys, get ready!" Nyx shouted to her two passengers. "Next stop, end of the line!"
----
Persephone's destructive blast of black fire sliced across Yzazil's form of pure prana, burning away at the very essence of the God of Judgment. Yzazil's roiling, storm-like form crashed into the throne of Persephone, shattering it in an eruption of light and energy. Pain... pain wracked every inch of Yzazil's very being... but he knew that he could not quit here, not with what was at stake! Swirling back into a more aggressive position, Yzazil let out a righteous roar, his divine ire rattling the entirety of the Palace of Shadows!

A violent pulse of energy erupted from Yzazil's form, an ominous thrumming sound filling the entirety of the Palace of Shadows, as Yzazil's energy aura intensified. A swirl of sapphire energy gathered above the roiling form of Yzazil, before it suddenly erupted forth into a violent pyramidal assault, unleashing a volley of ten sapphire beams! Three fired upon the form of Aram, striking the ascended god directly in the back with enough force to knock him off his feet, burning away at his very body, while the other seven beams assailed the black fire-shrouded form of Persephone! The deluge of divine power, roaring forth from the furious body of Yzazil, burned away at the queen of Sheol's veil of oblivion, before searing away at her flesh and soul and locking the queen in place. Yzazil knew his assault wouldn't hold her for long, but hopefully it would be enough for Nichelle to land a more decisive blow while she was distracted...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
The destructive wave of ki erupted forth from the thunderous blow of Ubel, the disruptive pulse approaching Tengri and his clones at rapid speed. Tengri, however, was ready; as the wave blasted towards the entourage of the King of Kings, Tengri twirled his spear dramatically, causing an eldritch swirl of space-time distorting energy to surround him like a barrier. As the ki wave washed over him and his entourage, obliterating the void-created clones in a destructive display, Tengri vanished from sight. As the wave died down and Ubel raised his hammer into a resting position, Tengri suddenly reappeared besides the heroic ninja, charging full speed into him! The tip of Tengri's fell spear thrust out at great speeds, and even with Ubel's superior agility, he found himself run through the shoulderblade and carried along as Tengri's charge continued!

Hearing the words of Molly, Tengri smiled with malevolent satisfaction; he did not think too much about how she had gotten up here, for his bloodlust was not his only desire. "The girl is right! Your victory here is an impossibility! I, Tengri, shall rend apart the heavens, and usher in a new era!" Golden bolts of energy, like those from the Machine of Unmaking itself, lanced down Anatyemiin, sending destructive waves of energy through Ubel's body that burned away at his very essence, causing black flakes to dissipate off his body and into the air. A sudden, stronger pulse erupted forth, sending Ubel careening off the tip of his spear and hurling across the hull of his flagship, before he was grabbed again by metallic prongs awaiting their master's command.

Tengri's charge continued, this time shrouded in a swirl of flame, water, wind, and shards of metal. "The era I shall usher in shall be an era of strength and glory! Only those worthy of life shall survive in my world! Conflict and death shall be the currency for survival under the Conquering Star's gaze! And ignorant fools such as you would have no place in a world as glorious as mine! SO BEGONE!"

Tengri's charge towards Ubel suddenly sped up, as the Conquering Star rushed towards Ubel like a destructive comet, ready to herald the Yakuza into oblivion...
----
Mitsif's tool quickly cut its way through the sickly, ebony walls that surrounded them, swiftly making a new pathway for the Quatheral and her refugee to make hasty passage through. The oppressive darkness seemed to dissipate around them, as if a shroud of smoke had been blown away by a strong gust of wind. As the veil of shadow was lifted, the duo found themselves within a massive chamber. Hundreds of now-empty chairs lay scattered across the chamber, long tables made of the same black metallic material in equilateral rows of four. A massive window pane sat at the other end of the chamber, blocked off by something on the outside. In the center of the massive open chamber sat a throne, and a podium. the podium contained numerous buttons and levers to touch.

A voice suddenly appeared within Molly's mind.

"Freedom... freedom is but one step away..." the voice, akin to the voice of the Lifemother, but audibly distorted and wavery, said to her. "Activate the panel, and we can both be free from this hell..."
----
As Demmy's beam cleaved through the corrupted Mal'akh, reducing their bodies to a disgusting, mangled mound of ebony meat, their bodies mangled but still twitching in pain.

The voice laughed mockingly within Demmy's mind. "I know more about you than you know of yourself... I have peered into your dreams, your thoughts, your very soul. You are not the first Demogorgon to challenge me... one could say we are kindred spirits, you and I. Brothers in arms."

The mound of corpses seemed to twitch slowly to life, as an eldritch force began to pool their bodies together with a the sickly fusion of flesh and bone. "But that time is... long gone. Now, you are but an enemy. another fool destined to add more to the ever-growing monument to sin. Your time here is growing short, but worry not; I shall ensure Molly is kept safe within me... forever..."

The voice laughed maliciously, as the mound of corpses suddenly sprung to life as a nightmarish amalgamate, letting out a horrid trill of agony as it resumed crawling towards Demmy and Glaxion!...
----
The Colossal Despot nodded silently as the Borskall wordlessly explained her purpose for fighting, and why she continued to carry on in the face of despair and darkness.

"I see..." the shadow-shrouded warrior said, before offering her a nod. "Very well then. Quite intriguing I'll admit." He let out a grim chuckle before continuing. "You know, I'm SUPPOSED to stop you and challenge you here so Tengri can have his duel in peace, but, personally, i don't really care about his plans. And you know what, I like your gusto, it's refreshing. Plus I've got... my own agenda. So I'll tell you this, how about you go up there and knock some heads, and we'll get this show on the road, eh?"

The Colossal Despot flashed the Borskall a dark smile, before he vanished from sight....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Right now, we're just waiting for the signal if Tengri's in trouble," Nusetra replied, crossing her arms. "He told us to not join the fray unless he was unable to handle them by himself. Foolhardy, as usual... but he seems to think he can take care of it. Patience is the name of our game right now."

despite her cautious exterior, Nusetra's soul burned internally was impatience and annoyance. The final stages of the master's plan were within arm's reach, and she knew the ninjas and the others were fast approaching... when would Tengri activate the Machine of Unmaking and put an end to this pointless fighting? They would need to defend it anyways... might as well get the waiting over with!

Xpveinees' request fell on deaf ears, however, as the drones quickly got to work patching her up. Strapping her down to the surgical table, the drones began injecting a numbing agent around the wound itself, bringing a brief end to Xpveinees; pain. As they did so, a massive mechanical arm soon emerged from the ceiling above and quickly got to work on the deep wound on the Quatheral's chest. The arm peeled open the wound, quickly running scans on the severity of the internal damage, before it began to swiftly sew the wounds shut and cauterize any loose ends, stopping the bleeding. The machine then began to inject a strange blue fluid into Xpveinees' internals, as a soothing wave of comfort washed over the Quatheral. In a few moments, the machine closed up Xpveinees' chest, and the massive wound on her chest was fully healed, closing itself shut in a strange display of revitalizing flesh.

"All done. Have a nice day." the surgical bot proclaimed to the still numb Xpveinees.
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Mon May 31, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Cthelee's eyes widened a tiny bit in response to Aphrodite's gesture. He hadn't been expecting that from Aphrodite. Well, it would be rude to refuse her offer, wouldn't it? With a bit of hesitation, Cthelee spread out his right wing, letting Aphrodite grab onto his alula. A warm feeling, like that of a hot summer's day soon spread across Cthelee's fluffy body. Soon, a smile spread across Cthelee's face, and looked back into Aphrodite's eyes with gratitude.

"Splendid, Aphrodite! I suggest we try looking for the two where any day care is! Uquillious seemed to really enjoy the children's company if I recall correctly."

[Border]"AND WITH A UQUILLIOUS THERE, A MARKEYY ISN'T FAR BEHIND!"[/Border]
-------------------------------------------------

Markeyy sat on the floor and crossed his legs. "Yeah! No problem! Not gonna cause a big fuss over it! We'll see them sometime later, then!"

Uquillious stuck her tongue out at Markeyy. "Booo!! Boooooo! I wanna cheer them up now!" She ran up to Manny, rubbing her hooves against his legs like a begging puppy. She almost even sounded like one the way she was whimpering and how big her eyes were. "Ohhhh please please please please, Manny!! I wanna-"

"Relax, Uqi! We'll see them sometime. Doesn't have to be now." Markeyy stood back up, only to then use his tail to stand. "If Daeva allows us, it's fine. But if she doesn't that's fine as well! Just things go like this sometimes!"

"Uggh! Boooorrriiing!" Uquillious sighed and trotted back to Markeyy, still obviously peeved. Markeyy patted her on the back, and she smiled in return.

"Eh? Is that why he just kinda rushed out on us? That better be, because I have some words with him!" Cider slammed her crystal paws together.

"Cider it would be unwise if you tried to fist fight Tengri. I assume he had is reasonings, this being one of them." O'nugulao looked over at Cider, who just leaned against the wall and gave O'nugulao an annoyed look. The cloth monster just shook their head. "So we just have to play the waiting game. Understandable. Do we have any visuals on our target? It would be best if we can learn from our opponent while we can."

Stumbling in, was the ever large Xpveinees, who had to duck down the doorways just to pass through them. Despite her previous injuries before, she had been healed up perfectly. Though, she was a bit more giggly than usual.

"Ayye! Looking good, Xpveinees!" Cider shouted, waving over Xpveinees to join the group.

"Медицинская работа здесь намного опаснее, чем дома. Хотя от этого я чувствую себя действительно странно и смешно." Xpveinees stumbled into the room, taking a seat and letting her weapon clatter to the ground by mistake. Xpveinees giggled, and rubbed her chest.

"Uhhh." Cider tilted her large ears downwards. "Is.. Is that procedure? Like the medical thing? She's gonna be back to normal soon, right?" The crystal rabbit pointed at Xpveinees while looking at Nusetra.

"Ага! Я думаю, это проходит. Еще немного внутри."

"Good then. Looks like we might need to again sooner than anticipated."

Within the bridge of Tengri's ship, a large red rift formed, crackling with black and white electricity. Only seconds after the rift opened, a Drillgore clone soon floated on out of it, his hand and drill arm behind his back. The nefarious Quatheral being took a look around his surroundings. The room was seemingly tampered with, with a large bathtub over a now deactivated robot. The room also slightly stunk of Quatheral. What the hell was Tengri doing? Did he already have a spare sample left of Quatheral energy, was experimenting with it..

Or... was this another Quatheral being? Drillgore's crooked smile grew a tiny bit. That meant another victim to massacre, or even better yet, to experiment on. He had only come to deliver the goods to Tengri like he promised. He honestly could care less about staying, but now he was intrigued on where this Quatheral creature was!

Out from behind the clone, several more Drillgores came flooding out of the portal, carrying large 7 foot canisters of the Quatheral fluid on their backs, the canisters being wrapped around the white flesh of Drillgore, holding it securely. This batch was perfected for Tengri's use, just so he could use it with ease. They continued to flood out until they were exactly 36 canisters carried by the Drillgore clones. As promised, he would deliver these to Tengri. Though, he did wish Tengri was currently in the room. That way he could simply pass them off. But things were never so simple, were they? Looks like he would have to head towards the lab unil he found one of the robots that served Tengri.

Although he could as much time as he wanted, he also had to deliver some to Persephone for use. It was only fair. The rift finally closed behind the clones, and the main clone began to lead the others down the hallway. Like expected, it only took a minute to find one of the servitors drones. Drillgore leaned his head down towards it, making a hideous snapping sound as he did.

"Why, hello there. I've come for the delivery for Quatheral energy to Tengri. I have brought 36 of the canisters to him, please bring them towards the lab so he can use them. Please and thank you."

Drillgore stood right back up, but his gaze never left the cold servitor. His lower tendrils then moved erratically, almost if they were trying to grab at the floor, or something invisible. The rest of the Drillgore clones carefully set down the canisters, and left in another red rift before it closed in ot

"Please report this to Tengri as soon as possible. Oh! And... Where is he currently, if you don't mind me asking. Also I sensed something happened recently within this ship? Is there anything wrong? Specifically any intruders that I can take care of?" Asked the Drillgore clone with excitement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mitsif and Molly broke through the last wall, Mitsif giggled, raising her arms into the air. She then quickly composed herself, looking around the new area they were in. She scratched her head once she saw the throne and podium. Why would somebody need two thrones? ...Wait this is Tengri. Of course he would. She's actually surprised she didn't see any more thrones when she was breaking through the walls.

Mitsif jumped up, and floated onto the throne. She looked around puzzled, wondering what to mess up here. She swayed her feet and tail back and forth. She continued to look at the podium in front of her. She honestly had no clue what to do. It's like when your given a task to draw whatever you want, but there's so many options that you don't know what to draw! She pressed her hands against the side of her face. Still lost in thought.

...Screw it.

She stood up and looked over at all the options she was given at the podium. She giggled sadistically and rubbed her hands together. She really didn't know what she was doing, but she was going for it to cure her boredom! She grabbed hold of the levers, moving them back and forth while her tail kept pushing the colorful buttons! They even made funny sounds! She couldn't help but let out another obnoxious giggle as she played with the unknown machinery.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dante sensed the divine energy cascading towards he and Evron. The lightning was swift, but the Ninja Prime was even quicker. He closed his eyes and allowed for the attack to come, and suddenly, time began to slow all around him. Inhaling deeply, Dante freed his mind of any and all thoughts that passed through, and with a gentle exhale, was he swallowed whole by a giant umbrella of divine Ki that overpowered the light created by Aram. The energy from Dante quickly began to influence Sheol as a whole, funneling through the city streets, and over the outermost regions. The sky became clear and alit with a bright blue, as the realm’s sun shone down. Nux would soon find that her proud machine, Erebus was encapsulated by the divine Ki of the Ninja Prime, greatly enhancing its capabilities beyond its original design, and even strengthening the pilot and her passengers within.

Evron, Yzazil, and Nyx would all find themselves filled with newfound strength, and a greater pool of energy than they had prior. As the immense light eventually died down, Aram would soon find that her twin streams of lightning had been negated entirely from a white bubble shield that housed both Dante’s now iridescent form inside, as well as Evron whom stood a few feet away. The latter gazed around at the barrier, before peering down at his open palms. To Evron’s surprise, his gauntlets were now a pearlescent white; his entire suit was, in fact, only offset by his black under suit.

“What in the...” He gasped.

“Evron, you alright?” Dante asked.

“Are you... Are you kidding?! I feel GREAT!!!” He exclaimed, clenching his fists excitedly. “That new form of yours really has its perks!”

Dante nodded, “Good...” He replied before turning to Aram. “The truth, huh?” He opened his eyes to reveal their white glow, and flared his mighty angel wings outward.

“Evron, let’s show her.”

“Right!” Evron stated and clapped his hands together to summon 40 additional clones, each also enhanced by divine energy. And then, with a mighty yell, Evron blasted towards Aram at speeds that even surpassed his usual rate, and brought forth his Neutron Sabers in hand. His many copies followed suit, funneling towards the being like an ocean wave. The army of ninjas struck out at Aram with intense fury, and otherworldly might, attacking her nigh impenetrable defenses in a flurry of barely notable attacks from every side.

Dante took to the skies with a single flap, and continued to climb until he was but a bright speck above Sheol. Then, quickly pinpointing where Aram was, the Ninja Prime charged like a speeding meteor down towards the surface. Suddenly, Dante found himself straddling the large iridescent form of the Celestial Angel, and enveloped by a barrier of its own making. The mystical being eyed the guardian from the corner of its eye, and the latter smiled back in kind, patting the side of its neck. Summoning his divine scythe, Dante prepared to strike as he and the angel swiftly closed in...

Ubel struggled ferociously in his constraints once again, gritting his teeth nearly to the point of shattering from the pain of his very essence burning away. Opening one eye, he saw that Tengri was hurtling towards him with a terrible swiftness, faster than what Ubel had ever seen from him. That didn’t matter, he wouldn’t lie down and allow for the madman to bend reality to his will. The girl whom sat along the hull with them, watching as their battle ensued... That wasn’t Molly... It wasn’t! Molly would never say such things, she would never allow for a monster like Tengri to rule over anything! The REAL Molly, the one whom Ubel had had the honor of growing close to over the years, was somewhere else... His dear friend was elsewhere on this ship, and Ubel would find and save her no matter what!

“N-No... NO!!! I won’t let you destroy my HOOOOOME!!!!!” He roared and shattered his metal constraints like glass! As Tengri was but a second away from rending Ubel’s life asunder, the ninja teleported from view, which promptly allowed for the King of Kings to continue forward.

Then suddenly, the large guardian teleported back in front of Tengri, standing just a few feet away, hammer at the ready. Because of the immense speed in which he traveled Tengri had no time to course correct, allowing for Ubel draw back and swing his mighty weapon directly into the oncoming mad god’s chin. The blow absolutely rocked the entire ship in a violent manner, appearing to even “glitch” the fabric of the quadrant they were in as a Herculean shockwave stretched out. Tengri was sent careening upward for literal miles above his great flagship, flipping end over end... Right into the awaiting arms of Ubel. The latter drew his fist back as far as it could go, and sent Tengri screaming back to the vessel with a brutal punch to the face.

Quickly, the ninja teleported onto the hull once more, relinquished his hammer for now, and brought both hands in a cupping motion to the right side of his body. Dark, violet energies collected together into a raging ball of matter that began to suck in everything around it, growing only larger and more ravenous by the second. Ubel continued to charge the Piercing Void until it was as big as a sedan, before launching it at Tengri. The giant ball raced in the direction of its target, approaching supersonic speed, and threatened to swallow him whole before shredding the King of Kings apart!

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Alex thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, we should. I don't like seeing all these kids scared, but... let's see to the people who are physically hurt first. I got a lot of practice at simple first aid from... w- well... you know. Menn sometimes, but mostly Zeye's machines."

He nodded again, looking at Risel and Gull. "Let's follow them. We can ask Daeva and her... friend? Girlfriend? Her companion. We can ask Daeva and her companion about entertaining the kids after."

As Dante and the angel plunge down, ready to cleave into Aram, a devil rose to meet them with brute force. The Palace of Shadow shuddered, shook, and finally shattered, part of its roof blasting out as a familiar shape barreled up, swinging heavily at Dante, trying to knock him from his winged platform.

At a glance, the attacker was Dea. It could be no one else. The directness of the assault, the air-splitting power behind the punch, the tan skin and muscular build, it was all Dea.

But not the head.

The head was so very wrong. It was not the smirking face Dante had grown used to, not the face so full of wry humor and human pain that the Ninja Prime had tried and failed to reach out to. It was a snarling demon's head, wolfish and horned and black as night, attached to Dea's body by the scalp, not the neck; it was upside down, the throat a bleeding halo and the horns curling up like an ant's mandibles.

Spitting blood and saliva at Dante, the puppet of Dea's corpse sized him by the collar and attempted to throw him through the cloud of Evron clones...!

Daeva- or rather, Fray in the guise of Daeva- stepped quietly onto Tengri's warship, having appeared in one of its distant, shadowy corners. As the golden ring of lightning behind her collapsed into itself, the shapeshifter widened her eyes in surprise.

Two. There were two of Molly.

Fray was not particularly good at pinpointing creatures and locations, she was merely old and had a very long memory, navigating the boundless universes by recollection, not active pathfinding, but even she could tell at this distance that there were two distinct presences on this ship identical to Molly's. She did not understand how or why, but she trusted her senses about this.

What now, a worried Fray wondered. Perhaps Daeva should have come. She would have known what to do. Perhaps look for one Molly while Fray searched for the other?

Fray blinked.

But couldn't she do that on her own?

Daeva's form shivered and stretched, slowly tearing in two and reshaping, eventually leaving two equally perfect duplicates. Nodding at each other- then smirking, winking, sticking out their tongues, and otherwise making faces, because that seemed like what Daeva would do- the twins split up, one racing down a hallway while the other jumped up and into a rift leading towards the top of the ship...

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Jake listened attentively to the others. This really was one of those mysterious types. It was good that they had gone to him; many would be less equipped to deal with such a foe. Still, this was an inherently difficult task. He had to be prepared. "Excuse me for a moment. This unfortunately will take precious minutes, but we'll be more likely to succeed if I complete it."

Jake sat on the ground and began meditating. His mind stretched beyond his body's constraints, the hole in spacetime serving as a convenient bridge to the sea of LCL. Most of the souls from the planet had been assimilated during the birth of two godly entities, but the cataclysm was still fresh and it went beyond even these bloody seas. Somewhere in these souls was a reminder. One would give him a suggestion. That would return one of his lost powers unto him.

"Let's get going!" Goku said. He stood quickly but soon found his knees wobbling and lurched forward, collapsing onto the ground. He chuckled, "Looks like I overdid it a little..."

He pushed his upper body off the ground. Something about Boore energized him, adding already to his fierce nature. Everything told him he could do it, so the Saiyan did... even if to limited success. He hobbled over, slowly, to the rest of the group. Trying to get from his perch to them below was a task. By the time he reached them, he fell back and nearly faded from consciousness. "HEY OWL GUY! WHAT'S UP BOOLED?"

Jake opened his eyes. One look told Jake that Goku was in no condition for a fight. Jake walked over to the Saiyan and picked him up as if he were a toddler. "Woah, man, you're pretty strong!"

"You can vaporize continents with your fists. When you're healthy, that is."

Jake formed a large pocket in the back of his robe. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"You can't walk," Jake said scoldingly as he put Goku into the pocket and then manipulated the fibers to hold him in place. He looked to Owlzarus.

"Would there, by chance, be a way to bring this one back to his home universe?" Jake said politely.
Enchanted water snuffed out Shayatin's ki. It didn't take long for Hercules to notice that the Yakuza had vanished. Yes, a Yakuza. Hercules was beginning to think that these things were less rare than he had assumed. Initially, the idea of them had seemed somewhat exciting. Great contenders for crew members. Similar to that Dea person. She would have enjoyed so much booze if she'd taken his offer... honestly, he couldn't be mad. We're all here for a good time and he just didn't make the right first impression.

In contrast, the Yakuza's first impression was good. Then, it became bad. And Hercules was a little mad about it. There were four fine folks, and their honorary dragon buddy and a very cool furry friend. Outside of that, a sadist, an absentee uncle and... omnicidal maniac. Honestly, he was too hard on The Other. At least he wasn't as haughty as the other gods nor as homicidal as the other two Yakuza outside of the siblings.

He closed his hands and formed small spheres in his hands, dropping them silently to the floor and allowing them to spread. "Guys, let's form a circle. Leave no blind spots. My crew is still spread out."

Little did the fallen Yakuza know, this was merely a farce. No matter what she did, she would alert them or, worse, be caught in a trap. Water, fire, powerful electricity, polymorph, bound by her own power or much more possibilities.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The voice's tone was already enough to piss Demmy off. It sounded to assured, so confident in itself, so high and mighty, it made the demon lord's blood boil. She barely believed any of the words it said. It knew nothing about her, nothing at all. As if she would ever be associated with whomever this voice belonged to. She had standards.

And then, the threat toward Molly. Demmy's one good eye narrowed into a thin deep yellow line, and the air around her warped and hissed as a blackened fiery aura warped around her. " LAY ONE FINGER ON THAT GIRL, AND NOT EVEN YOUR DAMN MACHINE WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME!"

Her one good eye swerved, not toward the hulking mass that crawled toward them. No, it was toward the life source of Molly she felt. It was strange, she had felt two different presences, both of them Molly, in two seperate areas of the ship... One deep below, and one at the top, where she sensed Ubel and another power.

And the one that was on top was no longer there, but instead...

"Glaxion, I'll leave this to you! Molly needs me!" The demon lord retracted into the shadows, and raced down toward the bottom of the ship as fast as she could...

------

The chamber that Molly found herself and Mitsif in was imposing, almost too much for her to handle. The many seats, the great throne that sat in the middle, the levers and buttons on the panel before it. Was this... Was this truly the way out?

She stepped back as Mitsif began to pull levers and press each and every button that was on the panel. "I-I don't think that's how-" She began to say, but she saw a certain button, red and in the middle, that the Quartheral seemed to be avoiding to press no matter what.

The voice of the Lifemother seemed to reaffirm her. Yet, it felt... off somehow. Not right... Her hand hesitated from reaching for the button. Was this... Was this truly the way out? The room didn't seem like one where life pods were in... Perhaps Tengri's technology was different from what she assumed. Perhaps this was instead a way to teleport elsewhere, with the person in the throne-

"Molly, do not press it! Tell her to not press anything!"

It was the Lifemother's voice, unfaltered. The voice was ladden with panic and fear, and Molly froze. "But, you-"

"That's not me! The one who is speaking is not me!"

"Do not listen to her, Molly. That is an imposter! Press it, and you will be free!"

"Do not press it! The one you are hearing is Raspa-"

"You are the Deceiver, not I! I know more of this girl than you know of her! I know she runs a cafe with a handful of maids who all are madly in love with her!"

The two voices consumed Molly's thoughts, and she stood before the button, beside Mitsif, paralyzed in indecision. She felt sweat begin to drip down her face. What was going to happen if she pressed this button? Which voice was truly that of the Lifemother? Or... was the Lifemother even truly a thing to begin with? What if it was simply a ploy all this time to lower her guard? She didn't know, and as the pit of uncertainty grew in her stomach, she began to recede her hand...

"Your kind left you abandoned to your fate, Lifemother. I now know why."

It was Ananke's voice, and Molly had only enough time to realize that before her chest erupted into an unbearable pain, and she felt her legs begin to give in. She looked down, and saw the jagged claws that had run through her back and out her chest slowly receded back, and Molly slumped forward. Her hand pressed down upon the button, and pressed it in full.

"MOLLY! NOOOOO!" The Lifemother screamed, but her voice was drowned by that of the fake, and by Ananke, who spoke as one:

"You were weak, and gods must be strong."

Mulek descended to where Hercules had ended up at. He was right, there was something still aboard this ship, another evil presence, one that reeked of the same stench as that which polluted Gigantis. The head of her scythe glowed, and the black winged angel turned to face Hercules.

"Very well. We will search and corner this intruder."

She flew off through the ship. As she did, she almost missed the cowering form of Karzahni that had hidden himself in a corner and was gnawing away at the base of his tail.

Why had he nearly thrown his life away against that fiend? He knew he had stood no chance, and the Talon of Zuldes he held and the Myrs Siren remnants he had were only so useful against someone who could pop his head like a grape! What had possessed him to make a stand before certain death?

Risel gave Alex a nod. "Help, we will. Helping others... It is what we should do. Salome hated to help others. Beat me for even thinking of such."

She looked over to where Mara had gone. The blonde woman in question had been lead over to a small patch of bushes, where several fey lay wounded and injured. A few were pixies, but there was a dryad as well whose body was covered in burns, while a pale blue unicorn lay on its side, its hide covered in gouges and scars. Mara knelt down beside the unicorn and began to look over it.

"These wounds are deep, but they'll heal. I can make sure they won't be infected. Hand me some mud and grass, and buckets of water."

The Kelpie closed his eyes, and from the Ninja's palace came several floating buckets of water. Mara took one of them and slowly began to pour the water over the wounds and burns of the fey. They winced, but as she began to hum, they did their best to overcome the pain...

The hulking form of Erebus blasted its way toward the Palace of Shadow, plumes of smoke and heat billowed from the turbines and jets attached to its lower legs to carry it through the air. The battle was in sight...

An alarm flashed in the cockpit of the machine. "Incoming!" Lae shouted, just as a pair of fireballs struck into the center of the machine. The flames wrapped around the mechanical titan and as if they were solid structures tightened around the limbs. The machine's progress in the air was halted, and it crashed down to the ground with a rattling thud, cracking the rock and obsidian beneath it.

"W-what hit us?! Why did we get sent back?!" Aseya asked.

The answer stood on the outside walls that surrounded the Palace of Shadows. Two women, identical in appearance to one another, stared down the far larger machine. Both of them had long darkish brown hair, and were covered in brown cloaks. Both held a scepter in their hands, and their eyes were a dull crimson in hue. The one on the left had a long lock of hair that covered her left eye, while the one on the right had twin locks that flowed down the sides of her face.

"You will not interfere with Mother's grand design." The one on the left spoke in a calm, monotone voice.

"The chosen time has nearly come for all Creation." The one on the right followed suit. "Your uncle will receive no help from you."

"Turn back, child of the great hero, and accept the fate of your kind."

"Or burn against the infinite malignity of the stars."

Both twins held their scepters forward, and from one came several bolts of lightning that flew toward Erebus, and from the other came a beam of frozen properties...

--------------------

"Are you sure this is the place?"

Rovagug nodded to Persephone. "Can't be anything else. See, the twin doors that block the way."

Nita huffed. "I thought Nyvanna cut those doors loose with her spell? How are they back up?"

"Returned to their position by the guardian of this place..." Nyvanna said. The wolf that was by her side nodded and rubbed its head against her thigh. "We should only open it when we are ready."

Persephone stared out at the rock that jutted out of the forest canopy. It was huge, over a hundred feet high, and the stone walls embedded within were engraved with markings which Persephone recognized. The conflict with Belphor was growing ever dire. Despite early victories against his supply lines and generals, Belphor was growing more and more relentless and restless in his endeavors. An entire army had been sent after the Resistance, and only by the skins of their teeth had Nyvanna and her allies repelled them and escaped. With so many warriors crawling all over Sheol and its surrounding lands, Persephone knew they needed the help of the one sealed within here, and as luck would have it, this group had already stumbled upon the seal.

It was time.

Persephone walked up to the doors. She noticed there was no sounds nearby, no birds that chirped in the air, no wind that blew in the air... It was as if nature itself knew what lurked within this seal. She placed her hand upon it, and ran it across the runes of the doors.

"I can answer the riddle that is upon here. I can properly open this passage."

"Can you, Pera?" Nita sneered. "It's a bunch of crap we have no context for. It's a riddle with no clear answer unless you're galactic brained!"

"Or... you know the context of it, and the story." Persephone looked back at Nita and the others. "In life, she was selfless, an angel pure and true. When Death came for me, she shielded me, so may this evil never return."

She closed her eyes. "Long ago, a Death Knight turned against the Angelic High and carved a swath of destruction through their ranks. Many fell to the avatar of death, but one angel's sacrifice was able to turn the tide and allow for the survivors to seal the Death Knight away. It is a story my mother told me, and the name of the angel who shielded her from the Death Knight's blade. That angel's name, was Castela."

She felt the earth shift as she spoke the name. The doors creaked open, and Persephone stepped back. The doors then began to sink down into the earth.

"I could have opened those doors without answering the riddle." Nyvanna began to say, but she stopped as two venomous hisses radiated from the opened hole. Two monsters emerge from the seal, one a seven headed hydra, and the other a many legged dragon that both towered over the group. Behind Persephone, Rovagug readied himself with his lance and shield, Korraz brought out her axe, and Nita readied her bow. The hydra's eyes narrowed as it scanned the group.

"ONCE YOU WERE DRIVEN OUT, INTRUDERS. NOW YOU DARE THROW YOUR LIFE INTO THE HELLFIRE?" The hydra bellowed.

"We have solved the riddle of this seal." Persephone proclaimed. She refused to show weakness before the twin dragons. Her own eyes locked with the hydra's own, and the air around them grew cold. "And what lays within now belongs to me. You are outnumbered and outmatched, guardians. I would suggest you stand down."

The many legged serpent reared to his full height, and lightning crackled in his jaws. "YOU DARE THREATEN US?! LORD CERCIL COMMANDED WE GUARD THIS SEAL UNTIL OUR DYING BREATH, AND NO ONE SHALL ENTER!"

A bolt fired through the air and clanged off the hide of the serpent, followed by a second bolt. All eyes turned to Nita, who huffed. "I only fired one. Someone else was clearly getting tired of all this talking."

"And that would be me." A regal, fair voice spoke out from the forest. Several Gyu Oni appeared from behind the party, lead by a tall, fair skinned man in an armor suit and a royal red cape. He lowered his bow. "How fitting, two birds with one stone. We can wipe out the Resistance members here, and lay claim to whatever treasure is in there. Lord Belphor would be pleased. Thank you for leading us to this place, you half-wit idiots."

"Civel..." Rovagug gritted his teeth. "You won't be getting your hands on what's in there!"

"AND ALL OF YOU WILL PERISH ALL THE SAME!" The hydra bellowed, and lunged forward with all seven heads. Persephone leaped to the side to avoid the jaws of the dragon, and the hydra found itself stopped as its jaws clamped upon Korraz's armored legs and shoulders. Flames churned and spat from the mouths, and the fangs pierced deep into the metal and muscle, bu the Borskall showed no signs of pain, and instead grabbed the hydra's necks and pried them off of her. She turned, and lifted the dragon off the ground and hurled it toward Civel, who likewise had to leap away to avoid the hydra's tumbling form. In that moment, all hell broke loose. The Gyu Oni fighters charged at the legged serpent, before scattering away from its lightning breath. Nita began to fire arrows into several Gyu Oni and dropped them on the spot as she hid herself in the undergrowth, but that hiding was short lived as an ear piercing scream of utter rage and disgust tore from her mouth. The halfling shot out of the foliage with several feral Gyu Oni chasing her, jaws dripping with saliva and nostrils flared on her scent. A pair of trolls descended upon Nyvanna and Rovagug, but Rovagug's spear surged with electrical properties, and he swung them into the legs of the trolls and severed them so they collapsed upon themselves. Nyvanna, not even looking to face the legged serpent as it charged at her, raised up a hand, and a stalagmite jutted from the ground beneath it and cut through the scales of the serpent, and sent it crashing to its side. Her hound leaped at its throat, and the jaws of the dog crunched down with force beyond any animal of that size, and tore trough it as thought it were paper.

During this chaos, Persephone snuck away into the seal. While she felt bad to leave her allies to handle both the guardians and Belphor's men by themselves, she knew they could handle themselves... Well, perhaps not Nita. That halfling's rotten mouth was only rivaled by her equally rotten luck. Her survival was less assured, but she wasn't that important. She doubted anyone would truly miss her if the Feral Gyu Oni tore her apart.

The insides of the chamber were moist and covered in layers of shed skin. Persephone made sure to avoid stepping on anything unhealthy or dangerous on the floor, but as she progressed, she noticed the back of the chamber glow. She raced forward, the sounds of battle behind her growing dimmer and dimmer.

She reached the back, and her eyes laid upon a crystal cocoon of sorts, one transparent and that hung from the ceiling. There was someone inside of the cocoon, a red haired woman in a black and red dress. She had a scythe in her hands, and she was curled up in a ball within the crystal. Persephone walked up to it and placed a hand upon it. She felt short of breath, gazing upon the entity that was sealed within. All the stories she had heard, the tales her mother had told her, and they paled to the true article. Even without directly touching her, she felt the power that radiated from the woman within. A power that, while beneath the one she held within her now, was just what she needed.

"I, Persephone Auziras, Adoptive daughter of Cercil and Darius, the next to be Ruler of Sheol, free you of your prison. I undo the seal which Cercil placed upon you, and command that you fight by my side. I hereby swear that I will be all the good in the world. That I will defeat all evil in the world. That I will create a true utopia in this cursed land, and purge those who allow this evil to fester. Hear my words, Death Knight Minos. Now be freed of your imprisonment!"

Cracks began to manifest along the crystal, cracks that formed from where Persephone's hand was pressed against. Chunks of the crystal fell down upon the ground, and then the entire structure shattered. Persephone did not shield herself from the debris, and she barely noticed that she now sported several cuts along her arms and face, cuts that bled with blackened fluid. The woman, Minos, landed before Persephone, and rose up to her full height, a full head over the dark skinned woman. Her eyes were a golden hue, and though she looked young and fair, Persephone could feel Minos's eyes burning deep into her own. The stare seemed to last for hours.

And then, Minos lowered herself and knelt before Persephone. The dark skinned girl could only smile in response, and she held a hand to Minos's head. D'aon had been right. Everything was falling into place. "Rise, my warrior. You will be the instrument of the future I desire. Belphor's days are numbered, and Cercil's own Death Knights stand no chance against you."

Minos nodded, and a tapping sound echoed in the chamber. Persephone recognized the tapping, and the changing frequencies of it, as a sort of secret code, a voiceless dialect that Minos was sending with her clawed feet. The message was clear:

"I am yours to command, Lord Persephone."

Persephone turned, and motioned for Minos to follow her. Minos trailed behind Persephone, and was lead to the entrance of the seal. The whole time, Persephone took note of the fact that Minos remained the same walking speed that Persephone went, as if to not avoid overstepping.

At the entrance, the battle had continued to rage. The legged serpent lay within a pool of its own blood, and the Gyu Oni and trolls lay dead as well. Korraz was holding the hydra back with both of her arms, as Nyvanna and her hound assaulted it with spells and bites. Civel stabbed forward with his blazing sword, but Rovagug parried the blow and deflected the weight of the strike to the side, before he stabbed at the demonic man, who sidestepped the strike. Surrounding them were a dozen Feral Gyu Oni, the primal pigs awaiting to pounce in and seize their moment. Nita was nowhere to be seen.

"Belphor's paying a high price for your heads, a price many demons are eager to claim. If you surrender now, you'll be spared my true wrath and might."

"And allow Belphor's tyranny to be a threat to all human life?" Rovagug snapped. "Never!"

Civel's sword ignited into a surging inferno. "Then I'll leave only your heads for Belphor to own, and your entrails for Balam to feast on!"

Persephone had seen enough. She snapped her fingers, and pointed down toward Civel and the Feral Gyu Oni. "Minos, those are your targets. Rip and tear them apart, and make them bleed!"

The red haired woman placed a pale white mask upon her face, and nodded. Scythe readied, she leaped out of the seal and upon her would be victims...

----------

The divine beams that Yzazil bombarded Persephone with were agonizing, overwhelmingly so. The Lord of Sheol did her best to withstand the horrid pain that came from them, but they burned and tore away at her flesh and at the unholy energies that enwraped her. He was burning through his energy reserves to do this much to her... Perhaps she could simply hold out, and let Yzazil burn himself-

The flash of a blade cut Persephone off of her thoughts, and she was forced to leap away from Nichelle's strike. The bioweapon's wounds were still there, freshly cut into by Persephone herself, but it was as if they weren't even there. No, it did little to hamper her offense. Blade after blade crashed and struck at Persephone, and combined with Yzazil's light beams, it pushed Persephone to her limits.

On Nichelle's end, the pain only fueled her. Were she in her weaker forms, she wouldn't even stand a chance with such a wound, and yet here, she had used that pain to further her own adrenaline drive. Her muscles worked overtime and her eyes had watched Persephone's every movement carefully. She was getting used to fighting her, familiarizing herself with the Lord of Sheol's fighting style and her reaction speeds, and Nichelle had adjusted herself accordingly. Each strike she send out flowed into the next, and she raced and leaped around Persephone, taking advantage of the holes in her defense Yzazil had opened up. Despite Persephone's own power, it was clear she wasn't much of a fighter in terms of strategy or endurance. When was the last time she had faced someone like her? When was the last time Persephone had to fight someone as fast and precise as her? How rusty were those fighting muscles of hers? All the while, being a bio-weapon, Nichelle had much of her fighting experience hardwired into her, so there was no such thing as rust, so such thing as slacking off, only further refinement.

Persephone snapped her arm down in a pincer shape, and Nichelle leaped ahead, and twisted her body to avoid the subsonic explosion that eminated from it. The Lord of Sheol tried to catch her with a stab of her ice blade, but Nichelle's body twisted even more so it skimmed past her to the left. She grabbed the blade, and her body began to twist. Persephone was about to lift her blade up and swing in her Feldite blade, but the movement was paused. Nichelle saw a look of surprise and confusion reach Persephone's face, but she didn't care. It was an opening, and she was going to seize it. Her body fully twisted, and she drove both of her knees into the untouched side of Persephone's face. The blow was swift and decisive, and Persephone's smaller frame was unable to withstand it, and she was sent sprawling across the roof of the Palace of Shadows.

Nichelle landed on her feet, and charged forward. She heard commotion around her, an almost feral wolf like howl, explosions, but she barely processed any of that. Instead, she dove toward Persephone, both of her blades ablaze and ready to cut down the despot and end her reign of terror.

Time seemed to slow as she descended down at Persephone. She thought she heard it, a faint voice that seemed to come from Persephone's ear. Words were spoken, but she didn't know what they said. And in that instant, everything changed.

"CLAANG"

The Feldite blade cut upward, and collidede with both of Nichelle's blades. All of her momentum ground to a halt, and every bone in her body rattled from the impact. What had happened? Persephone was all but beaten, so how...

She saw it in her eyes. The crimson orbs that lined the marred side of Persephone's face had grown darker, yet brighter at the same time. The ice blade in Persephone's free hand melted away, and with it she reached up and grabbed Nichelle's skull. Persephone's nails dug deep into her face, and the darkened energies seeped into the bio-weapon's body. Nichelle screamed as she felt her body begin to tear itself apart from the inside out and her skull threaten to cave in from the surprising strength within Persephone's hand. Her blades began to crack, but Persephone lifted Nichelle high into the air and dashed her down into the roof of the Palace of Shadows. Obsidian rattled and splintered from the impact, and Nichelle felt her body bounce, only for her to be lifted back up and kneed in the stomach by the rampaging despot. Bones cracked, and Nichelle felt the air rush out of her lungs.

How... How had she... What had...

Persephone vanished from Nichelle's sight, and a split second laterhorrid agony erupted from Nichelle's back. Persephone's free hand dripped with Nichelle's blood as she took hold of her spine, and slammed her once more back down into the ground...

-----------

In hindsight, she should have expected that divine energy on a divine being like Dante would be a bad idea. She would simply have to chalk that up to being in the heat of the moment, as now Aram found herself surrounded by numerous clones and Dante's newly summoned angel.

This was, as Vastrus would have called it, an omega fucking mistake.

The clones tried to strike through her defenses, yet Aram was able to keep them at bay with oscillating pilars of pure electricity to surround her. Even still, a few cut through her divine frame, and while the vengeful hot headed self was no longer the dominant personality at play, Aram felt that anger begin to rise up within her.

That anger was only compounded by Yzazil's beams that struck into her. They phased through her defenses, and burned at her back. The Supreme God knew who it was that had struck her, yet to fight so many foes at once, and worse, she could see Dante and his angelic companion dive down toward her. She prepared for the worst, her own internal energies ready to be sent in all directions to deal with every last foes around her, even if it meant having Persephone as collateral damage...

But Dea's puppeted corpse changed everything. The fiend intercepted Dante and began to hurl him down into the Evron clones. Out of the corner of Aram's eyes, Aram saw Persephone observe this scene, and that moment cost the Lord of Sheol greatly with a strike to her face from her opponent. Aram herself mentally chuckled. She hadn't been expecting special forces, but she would gladly take the assistance, wherever it was Chang'es idea, or complete happenstance.

That only left a certain god unattended to.

The light rays Yzazil had fired upon Persephone and herself began to twist and distort away from the God of Judgement, his own attack robbed from him as said energy was transformed and absorbed into Aram. The Supreme God had her eyes closed, yet the tiny smile on her face was betrayed by the utter contempt and malice that dripped from her mouth with every word she spoke. "Well well, if it isn't Crigan's play buddy. I guess the gods of your pantheon never learned any manners, like not hitting a woman when her back is turned. I'll just have to correct that."

Her arm lifted high into the air, and Aram's own twisted divine energies launched into the sky, into the heavens above Sheol, before the single beam split into seven smaller ones. The beams converged upon Yzazil's divine frame, and carved through his divine essence, as they turned back again and again.

"Oh, and don't worry about your adoptive niece. When everything is said and done, she'll be calling me 'mommy'... or maybe 'sugar daddy', I haven't decided yet."
Last edited by Giratina93 on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Glancing over her shoulder as she pulled her hammer from the wall she had broken, Glaxion smirked.

“Leaving more things for me to hit? How generous.”

Her tone was not in the least bit sarcastic.

---

Watching the humanoids from afar as she tended to a bird’s broken wing, Gaiyan did not miss Tenkarus’ frustration with Alex accidentally neglecting her. She smirked. If either of her fellow furry friends were still here, they would have rolled their eyes. The healer was quite notorious for her habit of picking up on the romantic interests of others. Being able to perceive the emotions of those around her certainly helped with that. She was the one who had nudged Korraz and Sirmaq together, with the help of some Kollagskaren who were equally as impatient as herself with their mutual shyness towards one another. She remembered the expression on poor Korraz’s face when she reminded her of her profound sense of empathy. She had rather quickly stopped trying to stumble about trying to defend herself.

The green giant chuckled. That had been fun.

---

Korraz stared at the mysterious voice’s owner incredulously. She did not trust it at all, but at least it would not impede her - or so it said. All that mattered at the moment was that she was free to continue on her path.

She raised her head and sniffed the air to see if she could pick up anything familiar. There were Glaxion and Demmy’s respective scents, both of which were growing fainter as her distance with them increased. Her ears also picked up something of their own - the sound of shouting and fighting, brought to her by the ship’s ventilation system. Her ears perked up. That was Tengri and Ubel.

Time to pick up the pace.

Gesturing to Hod to cover his eyes, Korraz turned to the wall where both the noise and smells of those she was looking for were strongest, and literally walked straight through it, effortlessly plowing through all manners of panels and doodads as she steadily lumbered forward. Sparks and wires flew and fluttered harmlessly around her, neither the electricity nor the bright flashes bothering her. Objects from the walls she walked through fell on her like rain; and, just like rain, they simply slid down her coat and onto the floor. Lights from the ceiling crashed on the floor in bursts of broken glass, flame and noise.

A mighty icebreaker through an ice shelf, Korraz casually strolled through rooms and halls, her calm, lumbering movements completely contrasting the chaos they created around her. Several fires spread around her feet, but they were too small to even affect her, and her fur insulated her against them to begin with. The smoke would be a problem only if she lingered around enough for the fires to grow large enough.

And that was the thing - she did not stop. Nothing slowed her, nothing impeded her, nothing at all even hampered her in the slightest. It quickly became clear the Borskall would only stop moving when she herself decided to.

Several servitor robots, surprised by the sudden appearance of an absolutely enormous shaggy beast bursting through the ship’s walls as if they were cardboard, tried to point weapons at her, but upon realizing the giant was not slowing down and still continued her path whether the robots stood on it or not, fled out of the way to avoid being crushed beneath her paws. Those that fired at her saw their projectiles bounce off her coat and fur-covered muscle or stopped dead in the air by her magnetic manipulation. Many bullets were flung right back by the magnetic forces as they were fired, striking the very robots and weapons that launched them. Others flew in unpredictable paths in a frenzy, destroying systems and furniture alike. Several alarms blared, automatic fire extinguishers attempting to douse the flames. One door politely asked Korraz to give a password to be allowed entrance, but the blacksmith interrupted whatever it was babbling as she simply grabbed the door with her claws and completely effortlessly pulled it off its hinges, tossing it aside as she proceeded forward. The voice asking for the password became warped as the system died down, though it did not lose its pleasant tone. Another door presented the image of a hand as if expecting someone to place theirs against it - and so Korraz did, though with a lot more force than the system probably expected.

Finally, she found herself in a long, dark corridor, one in which the voices and scents she was following were at their strongest so far. She was getting closer.

As Hod removed his head from beneath his shielding wings and shook debris off of him, Korraz advanced towards the end of the corridor...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

With but a moment to spare, Dante performed a spiral twist that gained him enough clearance in the air to avoid crashing into the Evron army, before he teleported to land himself a few yards away from Dea... What was left of her. His eyes narrowed at the sight of her, as the angel soared above, ready to intercept. It sang a psychic tune to the Ninja Prime, inquiring if he needed assistance, to which Dante shook his head, while maintaining eye contact with the defiled demigod.

"I'll be okay, lovely, do what you can to help Yzazil and Nichelle." He responded. In turn, the winged creature circled around to head towards the cyborg first, while Dante continued his standoff.

"While I may have failed to save Dea from darkness, a fact that will haunt me until the end of time." Dante spoke to the puppet with regret in his voice. But, his wings flared out far and wide, and he clenched the hilt of his scythe with intensity. "But, I won't stand here and allow for her body to be molested, she now deserves to rest... And I intend to put her there."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Not so fast, dumbass!" A random Evron yelled from nowhere in particular.

Before Aram knew it, she was pulled by her ankles into what looked like shattered glass, but was in actuality a red portal that had been formed under her. Then, simultaneously, a second portal was thrown right above where the false god had originally been, which in turn created an endless loop. This caused for her to fall from the top, into the bottom one, and the process was repeated without falter. But, the Evrons weren't finished. Two additional portals were created on both sides of Aram, as well as in every corner, and every direction immediately around her. Soon enough, Aram was trapped in what could only be described as a spiderweb of vortexes that yanked and pulled her every which way.

With her trapped for the time being, the real Evron separated from the pack and went to check on Yzazil. Landing beside the Judgment god, the ninja gave him a quick once over and nodded. "You okay? Heh, she didn't give you too much of an ass kicking, did she? Here..." He extended his hand, "Take some more of that divine juice Dante has. I swear, I'm gonna have to get me some of my own at this rate!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Persephone's assault on Nichelle was short lived, for right as she slammed the latter into the earth, the despot Queen was transplanted into the front of her own castle, entrapped by her own ice. In a brief flash of white, Persephone was also encircled by a shield of the Celestial Angel's own design, which pressed firmly against her chest to trap her even further.

The being in question then floated silently down to the fallen form of Nichelle. Studying the girl with a concerned eye, it lowered one of its wings to cradle her like a child. Then, ever so gently did the angel prick off a feather from its wings, and placed it into the bloodied hole in Nichelle's back. The feather disintegrated in a put of white particles, to which the energy from that one single apparatus swiftly spread throughout the cyborg's entire body. The ghastly wound inflicted was soon closed up and fully healed, and Nichelle was, for a little while at least, gifted a newfound energy that compounded on her own, and was multiplied tenfold. She was enveloped in a white light and granted armor of her very own, not Yakuza, but something that fit her all the same.

This was the angel's gift to her, for it now was the total replacement to the Heart of the Multiverse... A being of incorruptible goodness, and endless power.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Encroaching Darkness

Immanuel knew that this fallen Yakuza would prove to be a dangerous threat, even with Hercules handily dispelling her Ki blasts as they approached. If she had managed to last this long while outnumbered, she must have incredible skills... or unfathomable brute strength. Neither option was pleasant for the God of Light to ponder about, especially if this foe proved to have a combination of both. Radiating brilliant light, Immanuel moved along with Mulek, keeping up his protective barriers on himself, the angel, and Hercules to ensure any assault against them would be met with failure, or at least stiff resistance...
----
Lurking in the shadows, Shayatin was quick to analyze the situation before her. Two divine warriors, one of physical form and one without... the last, the leader of the pirates himself, and the mightiest of his already mighty crewmates. Her alert eyes were keen on spying the strange spheres Hercules had dropped; she was unsure what they were, but considering the trickery back in the ship, she did not doubt they were some form of trap. It was rare that tools so mundane could muster the power to hold in a Yakuza's might; whatever magic this Hercules held must have been unspeakably potent.

She would need to be cautious.

Shayatin prepared to move in and assault Hercules, knowing that her movement would more than likely alert the demigod to her presence. Stealth seemed to no longer be an option, despite her best efforts; it was time to go in full force and strike her foe down as swiftly as possible. Emerging from her swirling, entropic cloud-like form, the Yakuza prepared to lunge towards Hercules and strike...

In the sky above the battlefield on the planet of water, the sky began to crack...
"Fuck!" Nyx shouted in a mixture of shock and anger as the Erebus crashed down onto the earth below, a plume of dust following in its wake. The earth rattled beneath the tonnage of the massive machine, a crater in the shape of the mecha's hull indented into the earth from the brutal impact. "Fuck me! Shit!"

Hearing the musings of the twins, Nyx gritted her teeth. What the hell were these two Shining rejects prattling on about? Mother's grand design? The chosen time for all Creation? Did this have to do with that crazy advisor Persephone had? That's the only thing that made any sense to Nyx...

No sooner had Nyx regained her bearings and begun to move the Erebus, her machine was assailed by the fell magic of the twin mages! Sparkling arcane lightning lanced along the entirety of the Erebus' immense form, sending destructive shocks through the machine's system! Luckily, the Erebus had been insulated to protect it against electrical attack to some extent, but the savagery of the assault still paralyzed the machine's sensors, and causing sparks to fill the cockpit of the machine, eliciting another angry "fuck!" from Nyx. The biting torrent of ice was also quick to assault the machine, covering the machine's chest in a layer of frigid cold, making the metal that made up its protective shell brittle from the intense frost!

"Alright, I am SICK of random assholes interfering!" Nyx yelled angrily, as she kicked the Erebus into overdrive. With a dramatic yell, Nyx activated the thrusters of the Erebus, causing the spider-legged giant to lurch noisily onto its feet! In a cloud of dust and smoke, the Erebus thudded hard back into solid ground as it reared back to its full height, lightning and frost slithering and cracking along its heavy metal frame.

"How about you have a little taste of Earth's wrath, huh, you magical freaks?!" Nyx shouted as she opened up the Erebus' missile launchers. "TAKE THIS!"

With the hellish howl of wind and hiss of machinery, a volley of missiles fired out, numbering in the dozens, toward the twin mages, each tip primed with plasma to explode and annihilate anything within their blast radius...
----
Feeling his strength swelling with the blessings of Dante, Yzazil barely had enough time to brace himself for Aram's counterattack, the corrupted beams lancing through his ethereal form and sending spirals of Prana into the air that dissipated into nothing, eliciting a grumble of pain from the god. As the beams swirled back around for a second pass, however, Yzazil unleashed a righteous roar, as a destructive ring of sapphire energy erupted from the God of Judgment's form and formed a sigil of pure Prana, intercepting the volley of heavenly beams, before the sigil condensed into a sphere that the roiling form of Yzazil flung at the trapped form of Aram at high speeds! As the sphere got close to Aram, it exploded in a brilliant flash of light, unleashing a deluge of fist-sized motes of sapphire energy that blasted into Aram's form and sending her flying across the throne room and crashing into the far wall.

The God of Judgment's ephemeral form held of an arm to Evron. "I shall manage. Aid your brother; this false god is mine."

Turning his attention back to the still recovering Aram, Yzazil's shimmering gaze glared angrily at the ascended being.

"You will not touch Nyx! Not while I still live!" Yzazil snarled with unrestrained ire, as his form began to swell to a great size. A pair of "arms" emerged from the roiling cloud, before they raised themselves into the heavens, as a shimmering light of sapphire energy erupted forth between his hands and extended high into the clouds. The beam of light suddenly solidified itself into a brilliant blade of pure Prana, one that was of unfathomably massive size. Yzazil's roiling form glared with incredible hate toward the recovering Aram, as he raised the "blade" into a striking position.

"SWORD OF RUIN!" Yzazil roared, his voice echoing through the entirety of Sheol, before he brought the massive blade down upon Aram...

But Yzazil suddenly stopped. The god, still holding the massive blade, looked back towards the sky, as an ominous white light began to fill it...

"I can open a bridge back to his world through the timestream abyss, though it will be difficult to aim him anywhere direct," Owlzarus admitted. "The flow of time is strange now that the multiverse is fragmented."

Concentrating intensely, Owlzarus opened up a second rift in space-time, this one showing images of the universe Goku came from. "I can only maintain this for a few moments. If Goku wishes to return home, he will need to decide swiftly."

As the wizened Antiquarian spoke, however, his attention was diverted by an ominous light shining in the skies above...
Seeing that its original prey had since vanished, the abominable mass of Mal'akh flesh howled in fury and frustration! Its fetid gaze, one containing the eyes of a dozen of the monstrous vampires, locked onto the pulsating lifeforce of Glaxion. Her soul... so strong, so noble... and her flesh, so tough and enduring! She would make a fine addition to their growing mass... a fine soul to feed their ravenous master!

With a bellow that echoed with that of a dozen mad souls strewn together, the mass of bodies charged heedlessly toward Glaxion, talons ripping up the metal hull of the ship, teeth gnashing with fell fangs, spewing black ichor and spraying chunks of fetid flesh across the hallway. There would be a feast today! As they reached the Borskall, the mass's gnashing jaws lashed out instinctively, intent and shredding her into bite-sized pieces!
----
As Demmy shifted past the tumultuous mass of twisted flesh and bone, darting deeper into the bowels of the infernal vessel, she could make out the sounds of rending metal and crashing walls. It seemed she was not the only one on the warpath towards one trapped within this vessel. The demon lord snuck through eerily empty halls, with little more than the occasional crash of metal and the silent scream of unseen horrors to accompany, she suddenly felt an uncomfortable presence wash over her. A feeling as if she was being watched from the shadows, in spite of her spectral nature.

A flash of destructive yellow thunder suddenly lanced forth from the encroaching darkness towards Demmy! The demon lord was lucky enough to narrowly evade the destructive bolt, which shattered a significant portion of the vessel she was crawling on, before it blasted off into the infinite void of space.

"Oh! how disappointing," a voice murmured from the dark around Demmy. "I was hoping that you would just... drop dead from that! Save me the trouble of slowly cutting you down for my lord."

A flash of bone appeared beside Demmy, as a razor sharp dagger dug into her spectral form, spraying blood across the room, as she felt as if her strength had suddenly been sapped. "No matter. I'll just have to kill you the old fashioned way!"

With a mad snarl, a lithe form suddenly erupted from the shadows. The figure was lithe, toned, yet curvaceous; her skin was light, pale even, with raven black hair twisting around from the back of her head, shimmering with a light metallic sheen. Her body, though scantily clad, bore shades of red and bronze, though she moved with such speed it was difficult to make out much beyond that. The feminine warrior's eyes shimmered with a cold, icy blue sheen, locked onto Demmy with vile intent. Though her expression was hidden behind a crimson veil, the glint in the woman's eyes hinted to a predatory cunning and sadistic joy in her assault upon the demon lord...
----
Korraz's rampage cleaved a path of destruction through the hull of Tengri's vessel, scattering hapless machines before her might and sundering walls as if they had been made of little more than tissue paper. As Korraz's march of desolation came to an end, all that was left in the wake of the ferocious giant was dust, scraps of metal, and the occasional spark and whir of broken machinery. Shards of metal rained down upon the Borksall, as did sparks from damaged, unseen machinery. The quiet whir and hum of sirens blared, though to her focused senses, they fell upon deaf ears. Korraz was on a mission, and nothing, not even Tengri's legions, would stop her from confronting the Conquering Star.

But Korraz was not alone in these halls. Something else watched, waiting patiently for her to lapse in judgment to strike. And the opportunity soon presented itself, as the Borskall locked onto the scents and sound of the battle raging above, atop the hull of Tengri's flagship. From the sides of the Borskall, swirling masses of ectoplasm erupted towards the giant, forcing Korraz the raise her arms into a defensive stance and blasting Hod away! The howling mass of tormented souls washed over the Borskall, pushing the giant back, even in spite of her immense strength and enormous girth! The giant suddenly felt her arms become restrained by unearthly limbs, tugging the giant down to her knees! A malevolent laugh echoed through the chamber, before a burly, winged form emerged before Korraz, the figure's horned head looking down down her with a sickly gaze.

"My, a big one aren't you?" Diabolus cackled. "Strong and hardy, must have an equally hardy soul! I bet it tastes delicious...." The demon leaned in close to Korraz, a devilish smile spreading across his visage. "Guess I'll just have to see if my assumption correct!"

A fell scythe appeared in the demon's hands, as he brought it down towards Korraz's head...
----
"I'm afraid Tengri is... unavailable right now," A voice whispered behind Drillgore. From the surrounding darkness, the form of the colossal despot emerged, his body swathed in a shroud of shadows. "If you're looking for some intruders, there's at least three." The tyrant closed his eyes for a moment, before smirking. "Excuse me, there's FIVE now. Technically only four, but one split herself into two parts. If you're looking for a good time, I'd recommend pursuing that one."

Suddenly, a powerful rumble shook the ship, as a fell light seemed to radiate from outside. "Oh my. It seems things are beginning to pick up..."
----
A horrid, monstrous laugh rung out through the chamber Molly and Mitsif stood within, loud enough to rattle the entire chamber with its sheer volume. Spectral, ephemeral voices echoed within the booming laughter, creating a nightmarish chorus of voices that assailed the very fiber of the human and the quatheral's beings.

"Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!"

Behind the shutters at the end of the room, an ominous golden light began to shine brilliantly against the darkness of the vessel; indeed, the light began to intensify greatly, as violent pulses of energy seemed to fill the chamber and the whole of space-time itself. The shutters peeled away as the pulses intensified, revealing sparks of golden lightning, emanating from the tip of the Machine of Unmaking! The sparks intensified, as the veil of reality seemed to literally bend around them, distorting and twisting with the dimensions...

Eclipse of the World

Tengri slammed, HARD, onto the surface of his vessel, the impact of his armored body into the hull leaving a visible dent that stretched over 40 feet in diameter. The Conquering Star let out a cough of pain, blue blood splattering from his mouth and onto his armor. Damnable ninjas... always so fast, and so strong! Even with the power of Anatyemiin, he struggled to challenge this... this brute! Growling angrily, Tengri lurched onto his feet, watching in horror as the swirling mass of the Piercing Void rapidly approached him with the intention of destroying him utterly! The Conquering Star whistled aloud, as the ironclad form of his steed, Zerleg Khun Moro, roared into view! Tengri swiftly pulled himself onto the steed, who sped off at blinding speeds, narrowly evading destruction at the hands of Ubel's assault.

Tengri snarled, as he raised his hand to unleash a vicious counterattack! The Conquering Star reached towards the dying Red Giant, before pulling it towards, conjuring a violent blast of solar wind and scalding heat in the form of a solar flare! The eruption of pure plasma slammed down upon Ubel in a blinding flash of heat and light! The combination of destructive mass, raw, elemental power, and scalding heat blasted Ubel across the surface of the ship, the very hull melting and peeling away around him as he was savagely scraped across the surface of the ebony ship before sending him hurtling out into space! As the solar flare died down, the metal cooling to form an ominous, bladed landscape around Ubel, Tengri extended a hand into the stars! The King of Kings performed another violent tug, as he suddenly conjured a volley of comets from the void of space, sending them hurtling into Ubel's form with crushing force, shattering the frozen spheres upon impact and sending Ubel careening farther into space!

Tengri commanded his steed to leap after the hurtling form of Ubel, before he twirled his spear, conjuring greater amounts of void energy, and prepared to deliver a decisive blow to the ninja!...

But a fell golden light suddenly erupted behind him, as a frightful crack roared from the bottom of his vessel. The Conquering Star turned to face his flagship, eyes wide in confusion. Before him, he watched as the Machine of Unmaking crackled to life, sparks flying from the tip of the enormous spire of adamantine! Reality began to bend around it - no, the whole of reality began to bend around it - as the fabric that held the multiverse together began to visibly peel away into nothing, melding the fabric of time and space into one frightful mass.

"No... NO!" The Conquering Star roared defiantly in the void of space. "This... this is not the right time to break the foundations of heaven! I STILL HAVE MY DESTINY TO FULFILL!"

Tengri's gauntlet began to glow with golden lightning, before a jolt of energy lanced forth from his hand, attempting to regain control of his fell machine! But it was no use; what had been set in motino could not be undone so easily. The whole of reality began to bend and melt, pulling all dimensions closer to the epicenter of the growing chaos. Behind Ubel and Tengri, the cracks in reality began to intensify, as the fell white light of the voice beyond rippled forth, like a malicious chorus.

"You poor, simple fool... toying with powers beyond your understanding! Now, you shall bear witness to the breaking of the cycle... and MY RESURRECTION!"

Massive cracks suddenly split the fabric of the multiverse, spreading so far that the entire multiverse could see. Hellish pale light shone out, like a second sun, blinding all that gazed upon its infernal splendor. A nightmarish roar shook the foundations of the multiverse, its voice resounding with the agonized moans of a billion-trillion departed souls. From within the cracks in time and space, a set of massive, hooked objects forced themselves through, blackened with dark magic but showing flakes of gold that adorned their edges. The hooked objects, like a set of demonic pliers, heaved apart, violently tearing the rift in reality wider, revealing the hooks to be a set of massive talons. The cracks spread further, sucking in numerous unborn realities, helpless planets, and infinitesimal lives down into the timestream abyss. With the rift in the multiverse itself widened, a massive pair of wings, stretching wide enough to surround the entire singularity that the multiverse had formed, rippled forth, the fell pinions a brilliant shade of pearlescent white, yet flaked with specks of black and gold. From the roiling chaos rose a serpentine torso, brilliantly pale and glowing with a fell holy light, emerges, a massive scar adorning its chest over its heart, leaving the chest cavity empty and shimmering an ominous violet.

Before Ubel and Tengri, the red giant itself seemed to gain a life of its own. An ominous light began to surround it, slowly beginning to coalesce into the shape of bone, muscle... and scale. The red giant seemingly rotated down to look towards the form of Tengri, like a foul god given form. It soon raised into the sky, before melding into the rift that had formed around the serpentine body, revealing itself to be a massive, snake-like head adorned with six glowering, crimson eyes.

"For three cycles of time I have waited for this moment... and now, it has arrived. The destined ruler of reality has returned."

"You promised I would rule as supreme king!" Tengri yelled. "You said I would become tantamount to the supreme god!"

An ominous laugh echoed throughout the entirety of the multiverse, as the abomination glanced down upon Tengri with little more than disdain.

"I lied. As I have from the very beginning. You have been a useful tool, Tengri, but nothing more. I have no further use for you or your machine."

"WHAT?!" Tengri howled in unfettered rage. "YOU CANNOT DO THIS! I AM TENGRI, THE CONQUERING STAR! DESTINED TO RULE ALL!"

His protests were met with dismissive laughter.

"Spit and rage, you foolish pawn! My victory is assured. Come; join the chorus! Let me sing your bitter words!"

The calamitous form of Raspaganje reared into the heavens, and loosed a deafening roar, one that echoed across all realities.

"The final din of the multiverse is at hand! Flock to me, my servants, and witness the breaking of the cycle..."

All around the form of Raspaganje, unfathomable numbers of strange, winged masses of flesh emerged; so massive were their numbers that the light that emerged from the Star of Calamity was nearly blotted out. The monstrous creatures swirled out into the whole of reality, delving into the dimensions to prepare the world for Raspaganje's final victory...
----
Tengri slumped down, his posture dejected. His expression fell, visible despair engulfing his visage. But this despair swiftly turned to rage, as he turned around to face Ubel. Golden lightning lanced around the form of the King of Kings.

"If this shall be my final descent into hell... THEN I SHALL SEE TO IT THAT I PERSONALLY DRAG YOU WITH ME!"

With a maddened howl, Tengri rushed headlong toward Ubel, lance prepared to run him through...
----
The roar of Raspaganje shook the foundations of reality, and all who lived could hear the Star of Calamity's fell cry. Many could merely stare in awe at his arrival; others, in fear. Those that followed Raspaganje, however, knew the meaning of this call.

Shayatin, realizing her master's call, soon vanished from the watery planet, intent on aiding in ushering in a new world...

The violet-clad woman quickly ushered the quatheral inside, as the war machine began to take off into the sky...
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.