Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
TheAtomicCreation
Young Farmer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by TheAtomicCreation »

Ts-eh-Go (Nightmare Scorpion) vs Heisei Gamera (Nightmare/Trauma)
Arena: Anywhere, just in a nightmare dream hallucination (not sure whose)
Plot: Not really sure on this one, if anyone wants to go for this one do whatever you think works.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Showa) vs. Kong (Legendary)

Plot: An alternative take on the events of Godzilla vs. Kong. Realizing Skull Island is doomed, Kong takes Jia and the rest of the Iwi Tribe on a massive makeshift raft and swims out to see, ready to find another island to call home, unaware that Monarch is following him. After weeks to exhausting travel, he finds himself on an archipelago packed to the brim with monsters.. the leader of whom have a shocking similar appearance to Godzilla himself, and isn't too happy when Kong refuses to see him as ruler.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Angurius 2001 Vs MV Rodan
Bagan Vs Monster X Round 2
Ultraman Vs Bemular
Zone Fighter Vs Zandolla
Godzilla(Heisei) Vs Biollante and Godzilla(MV) Vs Mechagodzilla 2
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Gryphon.

Arena: Las Vegas (i think they said the Gryphon landed in one of the Four Corner states in the 94 draft and Nevada isn't too far from there so..)

Plot: A meteorite that landed in the United States left a shockwave that echoed across the world, including the entire island of Japan. Hearing it awakens Godzilla from his cryokinetic slumber, angrier than ever. Before he can enact his revenge on humanity, however, he must head to the western side of the world to tackle an even bigger threat...

It turns out the meteorite was actually the spaceship of an extraterrestrial monster named the Gryphon by scientist, who sends out it's probe bats to hunt down wildlife to make a new body. The end result being a massive, pantherine yet chimeric lifeform. Almost as big as Godzilla himself. Now, both colossal beasts collide in Las Vegas, ready to see who can overcome the other.

Unbeknownst to Godzilla though, his ability to rapidly evolve and adapt to any situation has made him the perfect target for the Gryphon to further it's own evolution.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Godzilla (Legendary), Kong (Legendary), Gamera (Heisei), Mothra (Millennium), Rodan (Legendary), King Ghidorah (Legendary), The Visitor, Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Bagan vs Everyone
Plot: In a AU to match 185, Orga emerges triumphant but not before Ultraseven manages to send out a signal to the Ultra Garrison in regards to sending reinforcements. As the remnants of the Xillens coerce the Vortaak and Simeons in lending a hand to rid Earth of the Matango/Orga army, a desperate Monarch joins forces with Eco terrorists in order to awaken as many Titans as they can in the hopes of retaking the world as the Godess of Infant Island rallies the Guardian of the Universe, King of Skull Island and a former protector of the Forest to join her quest to save what's left of Earth no matter the cost.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Kong (Legendary) vs. Everyone
Plot: The war was here, in Godzilla's crusade against Apex he sensed something deep below the streets of Hong Kong and created a path to which the former King of Skull Island was eager to answer as Kong arrived to do battle. Their clash would become even more intense than expected, with both beasts throwing caution and care to the wind in their quest to best the others, leading to other beasts entering the fray drawn to the chaos or simply trying to survive what was becoming a true world war.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Godzilla (Heisei), Gamera (Heisei), Mothra Leo, Rodan (Heisei), Mechagodzilla (Heisei), and Mecha King Ghidorah vs Legion, Iris, Biollante, Spacegodzilla, Destoroyah, and Grand King Ghidorah

Plot: A big ‘ol Heisei battle. I got no fuckin’ idea how this would work so...go wild lol
Last edited by Jermobooka on Wed May 12, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

So in light of recent events, we did a much-needed overhaul to the KWC FAQ. It may take a couple of days / next match before everything is processed and updated accordingly. However, you may view it and see where things have changed--and it's quite a bit!
https://www.tohokingdom.com/blog/kwc-fr ... questions/
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Forgive KaijuX everyone, he’s an old man, he forgets where he is sometimes lmfao

SpaceGodzilla vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Arena: Antarctica (at least at first, a fight between these two doesn’t need to stay in the same place)
Plot: SpaceGodzilla is triumphant, defeating both Godzilla and Moguera. Humanity is powerless as his crystals begin to overtake the world, until the spreading of his empire stirs awake another cosmic terror, one who does not enjoy the prospect of servitude under another being.

Megaguirus vs Legion: Round 2
Plot: Swarm queens and their broods collide as Megaguirus and her Meganulon and Meganula become the last line of defense the Earth has against the horrid might of Legion.

King Caesar and Moguera (Heisei) vs Grand King Ghidorah
Team “cool dudes who got dunked on by broken enemies” fights the brokenest enemy

Kaishin Muba vs Baragon (Millenium) and Anguirus (2001)
Plot: Seeking to ensure nothing shall interfere with the return of his divine master, Tsukinowa summons Kaishin Muba to slaughter the beasts that Yamato Takeru defeated and converted into guardians of the land of Japan.

Zilla vs Gezora and Kaishin Muba
Plot: H.E.A.T. investigates a string of ships disappearing, only to stumble into a cult’s activities as they utilize the mutant Cuttlefish to slay sailors en masse to summon an aquatic demon.

Dagarha vs Kaishin Muba
Plot: The souls of countless Nilai Kilai killed at sea coalesce together in a wretched form to slay the destroyer of their civilization.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs The Visitor
Arena: Vortaak Mothership
Plot: Basically the final battle of DAMM, but instead of Heisei MG for some reason, it’s an actual Vortaak monster.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Based on the current banner.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kong (Legendary) vs Gamera (Heisei) vs King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs Mothra (Millennium) vs Anguirus (Showa) vs Rodan (Legendary) vs Legion vs Biollante vs Hedorah (Showa)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Godzilla (Showa, Vs. King Kong version) vs Sanda vs Gaira
Plot: Sanda and Gaira's battle over whether humans are friend or food is interrupted by the emergence of an angry Godzilla, who came to Japan to do what he does best: Destroy.

Godzilla (Showa, vs Megalon version) vs Gezora, Kaomebas, and Ganimes
Plot: Godzilla is awoken by a human satellite falling out of orbit and burning through the sky over Monster Island. Following the trail of debris, he arrives at Sergio Island, where he finds a trio of massive animals, normal wildlife infected by the Space Amoeba, Yog.
Last edited by CommanderPhoenix on Sat May 15, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The 1954 Godzilla isn’t on the roster, and isn’t allowed.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:55 pm The 1954 Godzilla isn’t on the roster, and isn’t allowed.
Oh, '54 isn't an allowed skin for Showa Godzilla? I thought it was. My bad.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:01 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:55 pm The 1954 Godzilla isn’t on the roster, and isn’t allowed.
No, 54 Godzilla and Showa Godzilla are two separate characters.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:11 pm
To be fair, so is Godzilla (TriStar) and Godzilla (GTS) yet we fuse them into one character.
Last edited by godjacob on Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Zilla

Plot: While Godzilla rests on the ocean floor after his fight with Mechagodzilla and fully heals, his Mothra-given alpha senses pick up a strange signal. A normal creature, mutated and unnaturally morphed into a beast, is attacking a human city and causing disruption. Godzilla decides to head out towards New York City to once again restore balance
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm

To be fair, so is Godzilla (TriStar) and Godzilla (GTS) yet we fuse them into one character.
Just because we can doesn't mean we should. For all intents and purposes, G'54 will remain separate from Showa Godzilla. If you insist on a G'54 substitute, use G'55.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:53 pm
godjacob wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Just because we can doesn't mean we should. For all intents and purposes, G'54 will remain separate from Showa Godzilla. If you insist on a G'54 substitute, use G'55.
Oh no that wasn't my point, just pointing out we've done the same thing with another character on the roster.

Really I want Zilla Jr. to be his own character here lol

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

I agree, Zilla Jr’s personality and abilities make him much more unique than his father.
On an unrelated note:
Cyber-Godzilla vs Zilla(Final Wars version)
The Xilians invaded using mind controlled Zilla, only to stumble upon the Leviathans doing the same with a modified variant of the species. Neither is to keen on splitting the planet, to the victory go the spoils.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:22 am I agree, Zilla Jr’s personality and abilities make him much more unique than his father.
I think Zilla Jr and Zilla should remain one character