Gezora (IDW) vs Vastatosaurus Rex

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Gezora (IDW) vs Vastatosaurus Rex

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gezora: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Gezora#Godzi ... s_of_Earth

VS

Vastatosaurus Rex: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Vastatosaurus_rex

Rules:

Stats: Standard Showa Scaling; one V-Rex.

Battleground: the shores of Skull Island.

Verdict: the V-Rex is absolutely screwed here. Speed, intelligence and sheer primal ferocity and aggressiveness are absolutely nothing compared to the strength to pick up a man. This match should be skreeonking locked for how one sided it is.
Spoiler:
In all honesty, IDW Gezora is definitely leagues ahead of his Showa incarnation, and would prove to be a much greater challenge to other Kaiju. Due to his ability to temporarily handle the absurdly powerful badass that is IDW Godzilla, I’d say Gezora could handle this one.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Gezora (IDW) vs Vastatosaurus Rex

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gezora should have this one. He can pick up a man, while three V-Rexes very infamously couldn’t kill one person.

Jokes aside, surviving combat against IDW Godzilla is immeasurably better than any feats the V-Rex has. Gezora can handle its biting long enough to choke it out.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gezora stands ready at the shores of Skull Island.

And waits.

And waits.

And waits.

And kills a few Skull Island fur seals as he waits.

Makes some banging art with them but waits.

And waits.

Eventually he gets sick of waiting and slorps up to the island interior to find his foe got distracted chasing a slightly largeer then usual bird and has killed himself in an implausibly impressive way.

And thus Gezora wins.
Spoiler:
that and the Rex will get overwhelmed by tentacles and Gezora being more slippery but mostly his species' infamous ADD
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Gezora. I think even if this was Showa Gezora he would win because of the cold aura. However since this Gezora is leagues above Showa and can stand up to an IDW Godzilla. If three V Rexes couldn't take on Kong I don't see how one is going to last very long against Gezora. Gezora outclasses the V Rex in almost every way.