Red King vs. Showa Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Red King vs. Showa Godzilla

Post by HillyHulk »

(Grande's) Red King vs. Showa Godzilla (Megarogoji)

Links to Bios:
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Red_King# ... ng_Odyssey
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_showa.htm

Verdict:
Red King and Godzilla are tough as nails mother blubbers in their home environment of close quarters. His tendency to grapple and use wrestling moves will be challenged by both his opponent's strength and durability. The atomic ray will give him an edge since Red King takes beams poorly. Red King is definitely not going to make this fight easy. Ultimately, though, Godzilla is most likely to win overall... :Godzilla68: .

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Red King vs. Showa Godzilla

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’ve been hearing a lot lately that Red King is actually kind of a total dip@$$, so I’m just gonna give my vote to Godzilla.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:55 pm I’ve been hearing a lot lately that Red King is actually kind of a total dip@$$, so I’m just gonna give my vote to Godzilla.
A what? I've never heard of that insult before.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:55 pm I’ve been hearing a lot lately that Red King is actually kind of a total dip@$$, so I’m just gonna give my vote to Godzilla.
The Red King in the original Ultraman is a sluggish moron who picks on fodder kaiju. Red King II from the original Ultraman is ok at best.

The Red King in this match is Grande’s Red King, from Ultra Galaxy Neo, who easily overwhelmed a Gomora that had previously fought and overcome many dangerous kaiju. Ultra kaiju tend to fluctuate in terms of power between their versions between shows, and this Red King in particular is explicitly controlled by and mentally tied to a trained alien warrior. It’s far from a normal Red King, and normal Red Kings since the original Ultraman tend to be more impressive since those two as well.

On the topic of the match, Grande’s Red King will probably win. He’ll hurl Showa Godzilla around like a ragdoll, and has withstood more punishment than Godzilla can quickly dish out.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri May 07, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Red King and Godzilla are both tough as nails
Well yeah if you changed it to Grande's Red King it'll be a decent fight, but Godzilla wins. You know. Projectile.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

LamangoKaijura wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:21 pm
Red King and Godzilla are both tough as nails
Well yeah if you changed it to Grande's Red King it'll be a decent fight, but Godzilla wins. You know. Projectile.
...Um, it is Grande's Red King. Look at the first post.