The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - UltimateDitto vs. Super Grand King

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - UltimateDitto vs. Super Grand King

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder and King Joe Custom

VS

Super Grand King

Arena: Planet U40

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All Ultras' time limits is doubled to 6 minutes.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - UltimateDitto vs. Super Grand King

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ve gotta go with Ditto on this one. His team’s gonna have much more going for it than the group of inexperienced students and teachers using the powers of Ultras, and Belial should be just as capable of doing what Ginga did once he was able to fight Super Grand King without harming someone he cared for.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - UltimateDitto vs. Super Grand King

Post by Nagoda »

I’m leaning towards Ditto right now. His team should be able to pull through and defeat Super Grand King. First, they have a lot more experiance fighting, second, Belial is basically almost on par with Father of Ultra in his early style and is ruthless in his fighting style. Gorothunder is going to be dealing a lot of damage here as well as Horoboros being able to rush about with quick strikes. King Joe Custom is just there for long ranged blows and to tank attacks with his Pedanium armor.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I believe I have this match in the bag, Belial should he able to deal damage to Super Grand King alone, add in King Joe Custom and Goro Thunder for added muscle with Horoboros causing the occasional distraction, my team can take down Super Grand King handily.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

UltimateDitto
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on UltimateDitto.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Vote: Me.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image