Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Re: Official News topic

Post by KManX89 »

Trump wants Covid vaccine to be called the Trumpcine.

Sure, Donnie Boy, if we can name the Covid virus the Trump virus.

Oh, and speaking of cognitive dissonance:

My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-water ... 26744.html

Sure, tell people to get more confrontational what could go wrong?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

KManX89 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:35 am Oh, and speaking of cognitive dissonance:

Lol, I was just thinking about these contradictions today. Trumpists really can't make up their minds about these things, can they?
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

goji89 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:42 pm https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-water ... 26744.html

Do you want me to post the rest of the story or do you just want to stay reactionary with Yahoo.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

miguelnuva wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:11 pm
goji89 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:42 pm https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-water ... 26744.html

Do you want me to post the rest of the story or do you just want to stay reactionary with Yahoo.
It's your world dude, I'm just living in it.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

goji89 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:23 am

If that was true, Episode 8 wouldn't have done Luke dirty, Toho would have never abandoned the 89/91 look or roar in the Heisei era and I'd be married to Kira Kosarin.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:42 am

If that was true, Episode 8 wouldn't have done Luke dirty, Toho would have never abandoned the 89/91 look or roar in the Heisei era and I'd be married to Kira Kosarin.
Well, I learned who Kira Kosarin was today.

The obvious thing though is the article seems to criticize Pelosi for being radical (heh) in the title, even though Pelosi criticizes Maxine Waters just a few paragraphs in. They have consensus however. While I would not advocate for violence, I think there we are at an impasse where they are clear problems that our supposed righteous legal system is not addressing, peacefully or otherwise. What to do then? Should Eric Chauvin get away with it where do we go from here as a society? What is the correct course of action when repeatedly heinous injustices are committed against people for committing no crimes/minor crimes? I think Maxine Waters is getting to that core, but because of her own rhetoric, and the rather tinderbox state of a recovering country, there are a lot of dangerous factors at play.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:42 am

Hell yeah, I want to live in your world.......and congrats on being married to Kira you sly dog you.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

Good. We need accountability for police officers, and this is a step in the right direction.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Shoopwoop17 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:30 pm Good. We need accountability for police officers, and this is a step in the right direction.
Hopefully this is the spark that lights the fire that will burn down inequality in the country.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Good. If anything, cops should be held to a HIGHER standard, not the other way around. They far too often get away with murder.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Holy skreeonk!? Something finally good from last year!?

Are pigs flying? Someone pinch me! There is hope for humanity after all.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/cri ... 309088002/

Didn't even have a day to be happy.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Imagine the amount of riots we would have in the coming days or months if Derek wasn't found guilty. It would've been the 1992 Los Angeles riots all over again. That made me glad he was found guilty. Don't get me wrong, he is a corrupt cop who deserved to be punished for murdering George Floyd, but as a proud patriotic American who loves this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, it angers me to see violent riots done by Black Lives Matter and Antifa nationwide. If Derek wasn't found guilty, that would've given BLM and Antifa an excuse to riots, loot, vandalize and harass people like what they did back in 2020. We just dodged a bullet. Justice was served and we won't see that many more nationwide protests and riots, at least for now. It's a win-win situation.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:35 pm Imagine the amount of riots we would have in the coming days or months if Derek wasn't found guilty. It would've been the 1992 Los Angeles riots all over again. That made me glad he was found guilty. Don't get me wrong, he is a corrupt cop who deserved to be punished for murdering George Floyd, but as a proud patriotic American who loves this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, it angers me to see violent riots done by Black Lives Matter and Antifa nationwide. If Derek wasn't found guilty, that would've given BLM and Antifa an excuse to riots, loot, vandalize and harass people like what they did back in 2020. We just dodged a bullet. Justice was served and we won't see that many more nationwide protests and riots, at least for now. It's a win-win situation.
Guy never stood a chance. Of course he'd be found guilty. The BLM were already mobilizing ready for a riot, but people would let it pass calling it justice. Rioting and breaking into businesses and looting it's o.k for them but not for thee. Also it'd still be called a peaceful protest go figure.

They finally got what they wanted so who cares, No riots bad cop goes to jail win win.
Last edited by goji89 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

goji89 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:35 pm Imagine the amount of riots we would have in the coming days or months if Derek wasn't found guilty. It would've been the 1992 Los Angeles riots all over again. That made me glad he was found guilty. Don't get me wrong, he is a corrupt cop who deserved to be punished for murdering George Floyd, but as a proud patriotic American who loves this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, it angers me to see violent riots done by Black Lives Matter and Antifa nationwide. If Derek wasn't found guilty, that would've given BLM and Antifa an excuse to riots, loot, vandalize and harass people like what they did back in 2020. We just dodged a bullet. Justice was served and we won't see that many more nationwide protests and riots, at least for now. It's a win-win situation.
Guy never stood a chance. Of course he'd be found guilty. The BLM were already mobilizing ready for a riot, but people would let it pass calling it justice. Rioting and breaking into businesses and looting it's o.k for them but not for thee. Also it'd still be called a peaceful protest go figure.

They finally got what they wanted so who cares, No riots bad cop goes to jail win win.
BLM and Antifa were having peaceful protest for the most part. Others were showing up causing riots during those peaceful protest. As I'm sure you both know there is always a few bad eggs in every group,

And Goji89 why are you saying that like he was going to be found guilty regardless. You don't think what he did was a crime?

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

but as a proud patriotic American who loves this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, it angers me to see violent riots done by Black Lives Matter and Antifa nationwide.
:facepalm:

Some of you guys just never learn...
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:59 pm
And Goji89 why are you saying that like he was going to be found guilty regardless. You don't think what he did was a crime?
It doesn't matter what I think, he was found guilty by a jury of his peers. Meaning he commited a crime and was found guilty.