The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Desghidorah »

Yeah, not too many kaiju or mechs I'd imagine have abilities capable of 1-shotting a pretty durable kaiju like Monster X. Plus remember the rocky pillar it cut in half, while decent sized, wasn't gargantuan and both Godzilla and Caesar got hit with it likely multiple times.
Last edited by Desghidorah on Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

also, I gotta ask because I'm curious, how does your character "trick" Mechagodzilla into hitting X?

You can spoiler tag it if it's match spoilers

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'm pretty confident X can tank that laser, but if he must be injured badly, I guess the beam could tear through the skin not covered in bone armor, but not cut him in half, even then he'd probably still be able to fight back.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:46 pm also, I gotta ask because I'm curious, how does your character "trick" Mechagodzilla into hitting X?

Spoiler:
Well, this incarnation of my OC has a sort of hidden power that acts as sort of a power boost. It boosts things like his strength and speed. So when MG shoots at him, he used his speed to dodge and race up a building(just so you know, he isn't the Flash) then activates his jetpack and flies to the other side of the street right as MG fired his chest beam, slicing a deep gash in Monster X's gut before MG could figure out what was going on
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

kaijufanforever wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:46 pm also, I gotta ask because I'm curious, how does your character "trick" Mechagodzilla into hitting X?

Spoiler:
Well, this incarnation of my OC has a sort of hidden power that acts as sort of a power boost. It boosts things like his strength and speed. So when MG shoots at him, he used his speed to dodge and race up a building(just so you know, he isn't the Flash) then activates his jetpack and flies to the other side of the street right as MG fired his chest beam, slicing a deep gash in Monster X's gut before MG could figure out what was going on
Just as a suggestion, you probably could get creative and have someone just mess with Mechagodzilla's targeting systems and controls to achieve the same effect.
Last edited by Desghidorah on Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Is Mechagodzilla piloted by traditional remote control? Or is he being controlled through a person like Terror of Mechagodzilla? Could perhaps influence his controller to lead to the accidental blast if the latter's case.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Desghidorah wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:58 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

Spoiler:
Just as a suggestion, you probably could get creative and have someone just mess with Mechagodzilla's targeting systems and controls to achieve the same effect.
Oh, that's a nice idea. I got to remember that, Thanks :thumbsup:

Added in 1 minute :
godjacob wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:17 am Is Mechagodzilla piloted by traditional remote control? Or is he being controlled through a person like Terror of Mechagodzilla? Could perhaps influence his controller to lead to the accidental blast if the latter's case.
Traditional remote Control

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Random question, if a MUTO were to use say an EMP pulse on Godzilla Earth/Filius would it (Even if only momentarily) disable the electromagnetic shield? Or would it do nothing? Just curious in relations to possible KWCE match suggestions.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

godjacob wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:40 pm Random question, if a MUTO were to use say an EMP pulse on Godzilla Earth/Filius would it (Even if only momentarily) disable the electromagnetic shield? Or would it do nothing? Just curious in relations to possible KWCE match suggestions.
I’m pretty sure it’d totally shut down the shield.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Our final match of the year is up! Merry Christmas everyone!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30623&p=1788907
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Merry Christmas!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

First off, I'd like to say that the 2020 KWCE Awards is now live! Happy New Year, everyone!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30684

Secondly... I have an important announcement to make. And it's a big one.

Thank you everyone who's written for and read the KWCEs. This ride has had its ups and downs, but ultimately a fruitful effort to thrive and expand. However, not all things last forever. Circa the beginning of February, I (KaijuX) will be stepping down from my position of KWCE Headmaster. This position will be gifted to shippersdreamer, as she's does knock-out jobs with editing and writing for the KWCE!

Succeeding her former role of Vice-Head will be GodzillavsRayquaza, who has also done a phenomenal job at supplying cards, matches, and insight! I eagerly look forward to what you two do with the KWCE moving forward, as you are the two people I best entrust this to. Thank you.

Finally, filling in the shoes of the other Verifier position, I'd like to formally welcome FatBaconUnicorn to the herd! He's been an enthusiastic individual who, while maybe not active on the TK side as much, has been very active on our Discord server. He has plenty of matches under his belt, and has shown very steady improvement since he began!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one of you for your viewership and contributions! It means a lot. But from here on, if you seek to send a submission, they will be sent to either FatBaconUnicorn or GvR, who will then send it to shippersdreamer. Likewise for card makers, please send them to shippersdreamer (keep in mind that cosmetic changes are probably going to be low-priority).

So long! Farewell! Thank you for the experience! And to a brand new 2021--see where the year takes us!

- KaijuX
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX, you had a wonderful tenure as KWCE leader!

And I look forward to seeing how ShippersDreamer handles things from here, and to how Bacon does in his new role! Both of them are quite reliable and I’d say KaijuX made the right decisions appointing them.

Uh, nothing really changes for me lmao. I just send my shit to a different person, unless Shippers has plans to make the Vice-Head role anything more than a verifier with a flashy title.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Now this is epic.

I am so happy to finally be a part of staff, I look forward to doing this job. Really cool being a part of the KWCE now, especially since I have been reading the KWC most of my life. Thanks KaijuX for the position. You were a good leader.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Hopefully this year will far surpass 2020.

In any case, congratulations GodzillaVsRayquaza, FatBaconUnicorn and shippersdreamer! The K.W.C.E. is in good hands with y’all!

Gonna miss you as leader KaijuX!

Added in 3 minutes 56 seconds:
Also, in case some of y’all didn’t notice:

Today would’ve been Haruo Nakajima’s 92nd birthday.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dang i really wasn't expecting that. Well nevertheless, congrats to everyone who's taken the mantel!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

KaijuX wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:29 am First off, I'd like to say that the 2020 KWCE Awards is now live! Happy New Year, everyone!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30684

Secondly... I have an important announcement to make. And it's a big one.

Thank you everyone who's written for and read the KWCEs. This ride has had its ups and downs, but ultimately a fruitful effort to thrive and expand. However, not all things last forever. Circa the beginning of February, I (KaijuX) will be stepping down from my position of KWCE Headmaster. This position will be gifted to shippersdreamer, as she's does knock-out jobs with editing and writing for the KWCE!

Succeeding her former role of Vice-Head will be GodzillavsRayquaza, who has also done a phenomenal job at supplying cards, matches, and insight! I eagerly look forward to what you two do with the KWCE moving forward, as you are the two people I best entrust this to. Thank you.

Finally, filling in the shoes of the other Verifier position, I'd like to formally welcome FatBaconUnicorn to the herd! He's been an enthusiastic individual who, while maybe not active on the TK side as much, has been very active on our Discord server. He has plenty of matches under his belt, and has shown very steady improvement since he began!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one of you for your viewership and contributions! It means a lot. But from here on, if you seek to send a submission, they will be sent to either FatBaconUnicorn or GvR, who will then send it to shippersdreamer. Likewise for card makers, please send them to shippersdreamer (keep in mind that cosmetic changes are probably going to be low-priority).

So long! Farewell! Thank you for the experience! And to a brand new 2021--see where the year takes us!

- KaijuX
YOu were a fantastic leader, KaijuX. All joking aside we're gonna miss you as you step down. But thank you for providing me the oppertunity to take the lead!

Let's see how quickly I can burn this thing into the ground.
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

shippersdreamer wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:38 am Let's see how quickly I can burn this thing into the ground.
You're implying I haven't already ran it 9200 feet into the Earth. :lol: But thank you everyone for the kind words! It's going to take a while to say "That's okay" and just passing it for KWCE. XD

Pair of kings.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Well, darn. I didn't see this coming at all. We'll miss you, KaijuX. You started a hell of a thing here. Congratulations to Shippers, FatBaconUnicorn, and GodzillavsRayquaza. Now you guys get to clean up this one-horse town. Or something.
shippersdreamer wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:38 amLet's see how quickly I can burn this thing into the ground.
Now when people don't like your alien invasion prologues you can ban them from the KWCE forever. :P
KaijuX wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:36 pmYou're implying I haven't already ran it 9200 feet into the Earth. :lol:
Nah, you only ran it--*checks the current roster*--1007 feet into the Earth. :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX you have been excellent and I think I speak for us all when I say you did an incredible job here and we are all thankful for it.

New (Possible) material for Godzilla Earth, Anime Mothra & Anime Ghidorah