Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

TK: the movie

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Idea courtesy of SpaceG.

Regardless of what my psychologist says, I say one of these needs to be made. How would you want it to be done? What are your story/script ideas?
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: TK: the movie

Post by UltimateDitto »

Medieval or modern movie where different groups/factions of people who believe in the same thing but from different view points, come together to build a literal kingdom.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Damn it, Im not good at these story telling things anymore, used to write but that was a good decade and a half ago.

Modern times, sarcastic comedy not too much as to not over saturate it, action adventure, dark humor as well. I would say great characters but you bastards are real "characters" enough :lol: . We do need females as this movie would be a real sausage fest. Great plot that interconnects all of us in some form.

I dont know what my role would be.......?

Also, we have to get Morgan Freeman as the narrator.

And only director I will work for is Eabaker.

Actually story wise it would center on a director that has grown weary of being called perfect. He has so many awards and accolades that he has grown tired of big budget movies and as he has accomplished everything he sets out to create a "horrible" movie. He sits in his trophy room and watches his first film as a student and comes to the conclusion that it never was about the awards but the process and the journey. He sets out to "ruin" his image by finding random people from across the country....and in comes the mess of characters that is us :lol: .

I dont know.......Maybe I can get back to my writing roots that I once had when I was younger.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I’m played by the Rock and my wife is Jennifer Lawrence. Because reasons.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:I’m played by the Rock and my wife is Jennifer Lawrence. Because reasons.
You can have JL as your wife but please for the love of God, can we have a movie without the Rock in it? I love the guy but C'mon. The dudes everywhere....I once took a #2 and the guy busted through my bathroom door and demanded I rewipe..... he's everywhere I tells you.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

If the entire Mod staff isn't jack black in various costumes im going to riot.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

TK the movie

Post by Billzilla1974 »

I had longer post for this, but it was too THICC! :huge:
Nope, any idea that's different somehow equals "Eating Tide Balls". :roll: :lol:
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Re: TK the movie

Post by goji89 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:I had longer post for this, but it got ruined. -_-
it was going to be a three & 1/2 hour movie that starts off as a serious journalist trying to document the Godzilla fan-base, which would quickly go down hill the moment he set cursor in TK :P
My main idea after that was that Toho kingdom is shown in three 30 minute cartoon shorts, (with the same level of animation as Max Fleischer's Popeye meet Sinbad)

The first being a take on a "divine comedy" of sorts, with the moderators and older users acting as our pantheon of gods and demi-gods, while the rest are mortals, and various actual conversations between the two groups are used for dialogue.

The second would involve a moral decision for new Tk-ers, chosing between being civil and good (with the mods playing the roles as divine beings again) or letting their more chaotic tendancies take over, how this would end, i'm not sure...

The third would be a mythological story about some the supposedly lesser and/or more comical TK users (myself included!) embarking on a journey to prove their worth to a King(moderator) and earn a place in his kingdom. They have to set out and kill three gigantic beasts that are threats to the world: A red feathered rokh with a wingspan of just over 212 feet, a 1000 ton kraken, and a 50 foot tall gorgon.
And that kids is why swallowing Tide balls is a wrong idea....... :lol:

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

For some reason I think the soundtrack would have to be horrendous for it to work properly in this film. Not just bad scoring, but bad songs all the way around. You know, like songs by Hall & Oates, Earth Wind and Fire, Salt n' Pepper, Vanilla Ice, etc. You know what I mean.
goji89 wrote:

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:For some reason I think the soundtrack would have to be horrendous for it to work properly in this film. Not just bad scoring, but bad songs all the way around. You know, like songs by Hall & Oates, Earth Wind and Fire, Salt n' Pepper, Vanilla Ice, etc. You know what I mean.
I like all those groups except Vanilla Ice. You check yourself before you wreck yourself, Daws. ;)

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:For some reason I think the soundtrack would have to be horrendous for it to work properly in this film. Not just bad scoring, but bad songs all the way around. You know, like songs by Hall & Oates, Earth Wind and Fire, Salt n' Pepper, Vanilla Ice, etc. You know what I mean.
I like all those groups except Vanilla Ice. You check yourself before you wreck yourself, Daws. ;)
Oops. :shock:

Now let me think...I dunno. I just think some songs generally considered to be "low quality" would still fit , even ones I find enjoyable like House of Pain's "Jump Around".

I don't know if I'm making sense. Just brainstorming I guess. Speaking of which, I fully support Teriyaki's idea of Jack Black playing the entire site staff.
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote: I fully support Teriyaki's idea of Jack Black playing the entire site staff.
Nah, Im thinking of the three stooges for them, in terms of slap shtick comedy.

"Oh, a wise guy eh, bing, boom, slap, warning."

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

goji89 wrote: And that kids is why swallowing Tide balls is a wrong idea....... :lol:
And that kids is why eating Tide Pods is a bad idea, you call them balls for some reason. :roll:
Also, Oxi-clean >>> Tide pods. :lol:
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:
goji89 wrote: And that kids is why swallowing Tide balls is a wrong idea....... :lol:
And that kids is why eating Tide Pods is a bad idea, you call them balls for some reason. :roll:
I just knew you ate those.....because only someone that does that would have to correct me. Its cool bro, its cool :lol: .

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

goji89 wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote:
I just knew you ate those.....because only someone that does that would have to correct me. Its cool bro, its cool :lol: .
Kek! Tide pods don't make good pizza toppings, unlike bacon. In all seriousness i have no sympathy for those who actually ate Tide pods, i can't fathom what went through their heads other than taking the meme too far.
Extra THICC!

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Toho Kingdom: The Movie

Starring Orson Welles as Wataru, Rick Moranis as Legion1971 and Takashi Shimura as GotengoXGodzilla. Coming soon.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MaxRebo320 wrote:Toho Kingdom: The Movie

Starring Orson Welles as Wataru, Rick Moranis as Legion1971 and Takashi Shimura as GotengoXGodzilla. Coming soon.
Aside from Wataru (he goes by a different name now) you really went back to the archives for those names :lol: .

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

So would AlienHulk be the main villain? Or would our plucky band of heroes be sabotaged from within by their power-crazed leader, Vega? Really, that whole mess could've been a movie. Apart from a few members' accounts being deleted, that was some A-grade entertainment. As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...
Last edited by JAGzilla on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote: As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...
Yup. That was some great entertainment. Not for those that had to clean up the mess but for those of us watching TK burn I almost choked on my popcorn a few times.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

goji89 wrote:Aside from Wataru (he goes by a different name now) you really went back to the archives for those names :lol: .
It's the first entry in a very long-running series.
JAGzilla wrote:So would AlienHulk be the main villain? Or would our plucky band of heroes be sabotaged from within by their power-crazed leader, Vega? Really, that whole mess could've been a movie. Apart from a few members' accounts being deleted, that was some A-grade entertainment. As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...
The whole Vega ordeal would probably be the third (or so) entry, as it'd have previously-defeated enemies returning and feature the tragic death of Legion1979 (along with Godzilla2000). Of course, he comes back in the next movie but things would no longer be the same, resulting in him just being written out of the franchise after a while.
Last edited by MaxRebo320 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....