How can Megalon work in MV Designwise

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

How can Megalon work in MV Designwise

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Megalon being implemented into MV is it interesting subject I want to tackle because How can you make Megalon look realistic and intimidating while also being recognizable as well without being goofy. I can’t think of any possible way you can implement Megalon in the MV without making some major changes for the design.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: How can Megalon work in MV Designwise

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

As long as they don't turn him into a Starship Troopers Arachnid wannabe, I'm good. I've seen so many horrible redesigns that do that and it never works. I wouldn't be surprised to see him turned into a full cyborg with mechanical bits.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I want a design to stay true with the Showa version, and perhaps go a bit lanky. Maybe like this redesign that I adore.

For Emperor and Empire!

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

CAN it work? Yeah I suppose if you made him look more-or-less like just a giant regular beetle.

Do I want it to happen? Nope. Same with Hedorah
-Based AF

-Logically-minded free-thinker

-King of the Monsters is overhated