What would you want from a LEGO Monsterverse?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Al Diplodocus
Interpol Agent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and occasionally Brossard, Quebec and Chicago, Illinois

What would you want from a LEGO Monsterverse?

Post by Al Diplodocus »

I've toyed with the idea of Lego making a tie in to MonsterVerse, much like Jurassic World. What sequences from each film would you include in it? For me, it would would include:

2014: MUTO Breakout
Skull Island: Iwi Village, Grey Fox
King of the Monsters: Argo, Sunken City, Mothra Temple
Godzilla vs. Kong: I don't know, haven't seen it.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: What would you want from a LEGO Monsterverse?

Post by Gojira1604 »

Haven't seen GVK in July 2021, what?
In that case;
Spoiler:
APEX Facility is a must as is Mechagodzilla.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The locations of the two main battles in GvK are obligatory.

The Golden Gate Bridge scene from G14 would be cool.

Any of the run-ins with smaller monsters on Skull Island would be great for cheaper little sets; that's one drawback to a Monsterverse line, is that kaiju are big. Making them scale at all with Lego people would be pricy.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Al Diplodocus
Interpol Agent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and occasionally Brossard, Quebec and Chicago, Illinois

Post by Al Diplodocus »

JAGzilla wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:24 am The locations of the two main battles in GvK are obligatory.

The Golden Gate Bridge scene from G14 would be cool.

Any of the run-ins with smaller monsters on Skull Island would be great for cheaper little sets; that's one drawback to a Monsterverse line, is that kaiju are big. Making them scale at all with Lego people would be pricy.
Yeah to all of them, though I suppose Lego could make separate Bionicle or Hero Factory-style buildable action figures for them.

Frankly, I just want LEGO MonsterVerse just so we can get a hilarious game courtesy of Traveller's Tales.